March 18, 2024, 08:08:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503024 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: October 09, 2011, 05:11:18 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

closer video of LE detectives doing re-enactment with sound.

****they used old satelite dish to step on and boost thru window in front???

Yea... I notice they reenacted :

1 With something propped to step on to get into window
2.Nothing to help get into window
3.Someone helped to get into window   

JerseyGirl did you see the picture of the other window on that site?  Do you think that is the window into Lisa's Room on the back of the house?  LE standing in front of it looking with no brick below it?

No where is the link to pic of window baby Lisa room?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: October 09, 2011, 05:19:47 PM »

I found this fatcatluker..

A home that is designed like the Irwins home except it looks as thought the Irwins home might of converted the garage into a room..

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6035-N-Bellaire-Ave-Kansas-City-MO-64119/66435603_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-list-address}
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: October 09, 2011, 05:37:24 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

closer video of LE detectives doing re-enactment with sound.

****they used old satelite dish to step on and boost thru window in front???

Yea... I notice they reenacted :

1 With something propped to step on to get into window
2.Nothing to help get into window
3.Someone helped to get into window   

JerseyGirl did you see the picture of the other window on that site?  Do you think that is the window into Lisa's Room on the back of the house?  LE standing in front of it looking with no brick below it?

No where is the link to pic of window baby Lisa room?

I see that it is a window on the side of the house now.  It is at link above down to right of article.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #643 on: October 09, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »

Hello All - I just joined and I really just take my hat off to all of you - great stuff!

I've got a question - I've been looking through this link and the internet (of course) - Do we have a copy of the 911 call made by Jeremy/Deborah?  The 911 posted here isn't the one I was hoping to see, just sayin.  *wink*

Thanks!
Welcome FANTA an angelic monkey

As far as I know, the 911 calls have not been released.....We have the ones on Alilayah Lunsford but not this one yet.

What troubles me is why were the two school age boys up this late on a school night? They should not have been still up at 10- 10:30. Are they home schooled? That is the only reason I could see for the two older boys still being up on a weeknight. And Mom can not remember if she locked the door on the first night that Dad is going to be gone....seriously? When my hubby worked away, the last thing I did before going to bed was to check that all of the doors were locked. Was she high?

If the "teenager" who had the garage code were to be the perp, I could see him/her turning on lights and taking cell phones, but someone older out to take a baby....no way are they going to go through the house turning on every flipping light.

Mom's story stinks and I think LE knows this and hubby knows this as well.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: October 09, 2011, 05:50:19 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iGSz1aswEZC9FZcht_BxnjC3XtRQ?docId=e0b84fb364ed4281aa48dd80f9f7c774
Missing Mo. baby's aunt reaches out to NASCAR fans
October 9, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — The family of a missing Missouri baby is reaching out to tens of thousands of NASCAR fans, hoping to spur efforts to locate the child.
 ::snipping2::
Her aunt, Ashley Irwin, handed out thousands of flyers Sunday in a parking lot at Kansas Speedway during a NASCAR Sprint Cup race. She's been working to raise awareness nationwide about her niece's disappearance and says she wants to get the message to the 80,000 fans attending Sunday's race.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: October 09, 2011, 05:51:33 PM »

I found this fatcatluker..

A home that is designed like the Irwins home except it looks as thought the Irwins home might of converted the garage into a room..

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6035-N-Bellaire-Ave-Kansas-City-MO-64119/66435603_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-list-address}

Sorry,

After comparing the 2 pictures of the front of the homem there was no garage converted of the Irwins home.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #646 on: October 09, 2011, 05:57:13 PM »

Go to case.net to look up Missouri court records.  Under Jeremy L. Irwin there is a case about paternity with a former girlfriend.  I think the former girlfriend once lived in that house.  So I'm thinking that the one boy belongs to Jeremy.

I looked this stuff up, and I'm not sure I can read it right but what I see is:

05/31/2005  JEREMY L IRWIN, Plaintiff against RASLEEN RAIM , Defendant   
appears to be a custody hearing wrt B**** Case was won by Jeremy.

07/17/2008  Jeremy sues Rasleen for child support,
they both file competing temporary custody motions,
10/21/2009  Jeremy requests the case be dismissed
Does Rasleen have Blake now?  He wasn't at the house...only Deborah's 2 older boys.

09/23/2010  City sues Jeremy for back taxes.  Does not appear to be paid, so maybe he has financial difficulties?

Is it at all possible that Jeremy's ex has hard feelings about him becoming a new father again?  The phones might also be of interest to a person angry with their ex.

I can not find anything on Jeremy's ex "Rasleen". In the video link below, the reporter says that Rasleen is living in Marshall, MO, Rasleen's family stated that "Jeremy" was relentless in getting custody of "son" and that the family was surprised that LE has not tried to contact them.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #647 on: October 09, 2011, 06:15:25 PM »

I was asking where are the baby's grandparents? 

I now wonder if the grandparents aren't certain, who they are theirselves.  D. is not divorced, according to reports,  maybe no one is quite sure theirselves, who is who.  IMO.  Where is D.'s hubby?

Can LE retrived the phone cells records without the phone?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: October 09, 2011, 06:20:20 PM »

I don't see why not, as long as they have the paperwork.  Perhaps that's why they went to search the house again, to grab the phone bills.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: October 09, 2011, 06:25:04 PM »

here's another  'is it a fair question'.
In this interview @ http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905?tab=9482931&section=1206833   Mom makes a plea to bring "baby Lisa" back. On the surface that sounds okay IF you normally called the baby, baby lisa.  If the family usually never referred to her that way, doesn't it seem like mom has started adopting a media type of wording?
I don't know if that makes a lick of sense to anybody but me..      

Whether or not she called Lisa that, I'd say she's emphasizing the "baby" part to appeal to the abductor that she's just a helpless little baby. 

I still call my son "baby Chasie."  And he's about to turn 20.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: October 09, 2011, 06:30:24 PM »

Who in the heck takes three cell phones and a baby, and nothing else?

Do we know if the alleged abductor took any of Lisa's belongings or just Lisa?  Stuff like diapers, bottles, toys or a change of clothes?  If nothing was taken that would indicate she was taken by someone who wants a baby and already has that all stuff.  And if the parents are involved I would think they'd be smart enough to get rid of all that stuff and then claim it was taken along with the baby.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: October 09, 2011, 06:31:24 PM »

Are we allowed to give our opinion on what we thought happened that night?

Sorry I was gone.  Sure as long as people realize it's opinion.  I give my opinion on stuff all the time but people usually ignore me 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: October 09, 2011, 06:34:07 PM »

For whatever it's worth ~ I can go to our Verizon cell account, and see who I called 5 minutes ago . . . surely the authorities have already checked that out. 

Anyone on our account, their records show also, virtually up to the minute . . . whether texting or talking, and I can see all activity if I'm interested .   Monkey Devil!  When our son was in high school, he detested that we had this ability to check things out.  ha.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: October 09, 2011, 06:40:15 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=87485
Exclusive: Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Speak Out
Oct 9, 2011- 4:08 -
Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin sit down with Judge Jeanine Pirro

Video at link.

A few observations:

1)  It's amazing how quickly she is able to compose herself after she bursts into tears.
2)  She looks at him often, while she is telling her story, like she is looking for reassurance from him.  Why?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #654 on: October 09, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »

I don't see why not, as long as they have the paperwork.  Perhaps that's why they went to search the house again, to grab the phone bills.

Good evening Monkey's,

LE already may already know who she called at 2:30?

My understanding is the parents have zipped it, was the reenactment the deciding factor?

I heard through the grapevine Smile the parents have a spokeman, and it was communicated that the parents will not
be giving so many interviews out.  I want to know how much money did Auntie make today, for Baby Lisa's award?  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 09, 2011, 06:59:02 PM »

For whatever it's worth ~ I can go to our Verizon cell account, and see who I called 5 minutes ago . . . surely the authorities have already checked that out. 

Anyone on our account, their records show also, virtually up to the minute . . . whether texting or talking, and I can see all activity if I'm interested .   Monkey Devil!  When our son was in high school, he detested that we had this ability to check things out.  ha.

Just one more thing the Irwin's should be happy to do if they are innocent....give LE the capability to access all their cell records asap....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #656 on: October 09, 2011, 07:36:08 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047200/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Mother-Deborah-Bradley-married-man.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Baby Lisa's mother is 'still married to another man despite claims she is engaged to father of missing child'By John Stevens

Last updated at 9:50 PM on 9th October 2011

The mother of missing Lisa Irwin is still married to another man, despite claiming she is engaged to the father of the 10-month old baby, it has been revealed.

Kansas City parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have talked about their engagement and wedding plans in interviews since their baby disappeared in Missouri on Monday.

But now the family of the father of her six-year-old son Michael have claimed that she is still married to their son.

Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say.

The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army, said that their daughter-in-law was a good person who they do not think would be capable of harming a child

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047200/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Mother-Deborah-Bradley-married-man.html#ixzz1aKXS0600

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: October 09, 2011, 08:27:07 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=87485

Video at link.

A few observations:

1)  It's amazing how quickly she is able to compose herself after she bursts into tears.
2)  She looks at him often, while she is telling her story, like she is looking for reassurance from him.  Why?
IMO, she is not looking at him for reassurance, she is looking at him to see if he believes what she is saying.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: October 09, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/09/3197095/call-for-help-in-missing-baby.html
Call for help in missing baby case moves to Kansas Speedway
October 9, 2011

JOE LEDFORD
Police and crime scene investigators activity was not evident Sunday morning but a kidnapped sign remained in front of the home of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin.

Family and friends of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin were at the Kansas Speedway today distributing flyers and raising awareness about her case.

Ashley Irwin, sister of Lisa’s father Jeremy, said she and a group of friends distributed thousands of flyers with pictures of the missing girl and sold T-shirts to raise money for a reward.

Irwin said they chose the Speedway because it attracts 100,000 fans and “people from all over the country.” She said they felt it was a worthwhile effort on a day when police reported no new progress in the search for the little girl.

Police spokesman Steve Young said detectives were again at the family home for several hours today, “just trying anything they can to figure out what happened.”

KCTV-5, The Star’s reporting partner, reported that detectives examined the interior and exterior of the home today and appeared to be trying to recreate a possible kidnapping by climbing through a window at the home, off North Lister and 37th Street in Kansas City, North.
Young said the FBI has been assisting Kansas City police from the beginning of the investigation, as have numerous other police agencies.

Ashley Irwin said today the family has not determined its next move in the search for Lisa.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #659 on: October 10, 2011, 01:53:45 AM »

Video at link.

A few observations:

IMO, she is not looking at him for reassurance, she is looking at him to see if he believes what she is saying.

Exactly.  It makes me wonder if that's why he's so stoic and unfeeling towards her.  He knows something we don't.

How horrible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.