March 19, 2024, 02:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503065 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: October 10, 2011, 10:53:43 PM »

The subpoenas for raw footage could be to compare what people have said in interviews, and what they have said under police interrogation.

I remember a news outlet quoting Jeremy saying that he discovered Lisa missing, and he went knocking on neighbors door asking them if they had seen her.

Which is weird, because if a neighbor had seen a baby crawling around, they would've contacted the parents or the police. Plus, Lisa is in no shape to get out of her crib, crawl to the door, open the door and craw out to a neighbor's.

Well, it's not probable, though possible.

This means a grand jury will overhear the case and recommend action, or not.

Not a peep from the parents today, maybe they are taking another rest day?

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 10, 2011, 11:14:13 PM »

Tonight CNN reported that search # 2 was underway, directly behind the Irwin home. There is a creek located there.

IMO just speculating, I think that the Mother did something accidentally &
then disposed of the baby.

There can't be another Zanny in Kansas ??

My heart breaks for these children.
IF a parent does not want their child,
drop it off at Children's Services, a Fire Dept., a church, any place,
but do not harm them.

How many times have parents harmed their children & we blogged about
it, and how many more will there be ? 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: October 10, 2011, 11:22:17 PM »

Now there's news of a missing local handyman and the use of metal detectors.

Police re-enact possible kidnapping

::snipping2::
Detectives also went door to door asking neighbors about a local handyman who hasn't been seen since the infant vanished, NBC News reported. In addition, investigators used metal detectors to scan the family's yard, and again searched a local landfill in a hunt for clues to the baby's disappearance.

Sounds like they're onto something.  The handyman issue should be quick to sort out if folks have his number.  But since LE is asking about him, he must not be answering his calls.

Why metal detectors?  What kind of clue would result in the employment of that type of investigative tool?

*sigh*  I sure hope she's found soon.  A week with no sign of her lessens the chance that she was abducted.   

an angelic monkey  God bless you little Lisa.  I wish you and all other missing persons a safe return home.   an angelic monkey

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: October 10, 2011, 11:28:06 PM »

No, but according to Spookeo err, Spokeo there's 78 or so ladies named "Zenaida Gonzales" scattered across the United States.   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #764 on: October 10, 2011, 11:31:07 PM »

Tonight CNN reported that search # 2 was underway, directly behind the Irwin home. There is a creek located there.

IMO just speculating, I think that the Mother did something accidentally &
then disposed of the baby.

My heart breaks for these children.
IF a parent does not want their child,
drop it off at Children's Services, a Fire Dept., a church, any place,
but do not harm them.

How many times have parents harmed their children & we blogged about
it, and how many more will there be ? 

Good evening Monkey's,

A hospital is about three miles from the parents home, if baby Lisa had an accident or was being over medicated, she could have been saved, maybe.  I am speculating Sad

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 10, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/clay-co.-subpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/clay-co.-subpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case#ixzz1aRNUR717

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: October 10, 2011, 11:36:33 PM »

It's puzzling to me as to why LE is using metal detectors on the lawns surrounding the house.  The only thing I can possibly think they are looking for are the three missing cell phones.  But if they were buried on the property I would think that they could easily detect the dirt being disturbed.  So what could they be looking for with metal detectors?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: October 10, 2011, 11:37:31 PM »

MatthewKC MatthewKC
Interesting: Mother of #LisaIrwin seen buying wine with "unidentified male" afternoon before baby disappeared. tinyurl.com/3wo53kw
9 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MatthewKC

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
Now a crime scene van has pulled up to #LisaIrwin home. Half dozen detectives in backyard. You can hear a clanging sound of glass bottles.

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #768 on: October 10, 2011, 11:49:10 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

Police Review Surveillance Video of Missing Baby's Mother

Eric Burke, FOX 4 News Christie Walton Web Producer

9:30 p.m. CDT, October 10, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
Monday marks the seventh day of the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police found a receipt from the Festival Foods Store at I-35 & Chouteau during one of their searches. It gives investigators an idea of Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley was doing hours before the child disappeared. FOX 4's Eric Burke has the latest on the search for the missing baby.

Video at link

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 10, 2011, 11:50:27 PM »

Police Review Surveillance Video of Missing Baby's Mother.. Video and Article..

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
Monday marks the seventh day of the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police found a receipt from the Festival Foods Store at I-35 & Chouteau during one of their searches. It gives investigators an idea of Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley was doing hours before the child disappeared. FOX 4's Eric Burke has the latest on the search for the missing baby.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wdaf-news+%28FOX4KC+Local+News%29
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 11, 2011, 12:05:04 AM »

It's puzzling to me as to why LE is using metal detectors on the lawns surrounding the house.  The only thing I can possibly think they are looking for are the three missing cell phones.  But if they were buried on the property I would think that they could easily detect the dirt being disturbed.  So what could they be looking for with metal detectors?
SIM cards?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: October 11, 2011, 12:08:05 AM »

SIM cards?

Very true.  I never thought of that.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 11, 2011, 12:19:51 AM »

Just Thinking Outloud..

Was this unidentified male walking down street with a baby seen by neighbors the same  unidentified male with her in the store...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 11, 2011, 12:24:11 AM »

Who was with the children when she was in the store with unidentified male..
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: October 11, 2011, 12:27:15 AM »

Police Review Surveillance Video of Missing Baby's Mother.. Video and Article..

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wdaf-news+%28FOX4KC+Local+News%29

The mother and an unidentified man were seen buying a BOX of wine?  On a Tuesday night?  On a night that her child is sick?  Not a bottle...a BOX. 

Do we know if she drank that night?  Why is the man unidentified?  Who was watching the kids?    
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 11, 2011, 12:29:03 AM »

Just Thinking Outloud..

Was this unidentified male walking down street with a baby seen by neighbors the same  unidentified male with her in the store...

Interesting thought.  Why are they calling this man unidentified?  Is it because they don't know who he is or because he does not want his name revealed?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 11, 2011, 12:29:30 AM »

I'm a little confused here with this wine-buying trip.

I have read a few posts saying that Monday was the brother's birthday party and the family had a get-together. I assume a little wine is okay for the adults at a party.

In other posts I read that the birthday was two days before.

I have searched that and all articles I found spoke of the nice pictures of Lisa taken during her brother's birthday party, but no specific date.

Also... does the surveillance tape/receipt show a time when she was buying the stuff?

Could it be she was buying the stuff for the party?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 11, 2011, 12:35:25 AM »

I have read a few posts saying that Monday was the brother's birthday party and the family had a get-together. I assume a little wine is okay for the adults at a party.

I have searched that and all articles I found spoke of the nice pictures of Lisa taken during her brother's birthday party, but no specific date.

Also... does the surveillance tape/receipt show a time when she was buying the stuff?

In the video 5 hours before Bradley said she put the baby to bed..
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #778 on: October 11, 2011, 12:38:38 AM »

Photo of back of property (hope I get this right..)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: October 11, 2011, 12:39:36 AM »

Baby Lisa birthday party was a couple of days before.. Deborah did not mention anything about her attending her brother's birthday party that dayor evening ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.