March 18, 2024, 11:13:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503035 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: October 11, 2011, 08:34:24 AM »

Missing Baby Lisa: Mother Preparing to be Arrested

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Wow...  This is tough, even when, well, we had an idea it was coming...

Sad
Yes ~ this was just mentioned on GMA ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 11, 2011, 08:39:38 AM »

This was posted on locked twitter. I dont have FB.. Can someone check it out.

It was about helping young mother coping with enormous responsiblities in raising children .

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post
4 minutes ago
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 11, 2011, 08:47:36 AM »

It was about helping young mother coping with enormous responsiblities in raising children .

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post
4 minutes ago

Mornin', you have a link to it?
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #803 on: October 11, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »

4 minutes ago

I don't suppose you know what Lisa Irwin FB page it's on?  I'm looking through many of them but having no luck yet. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: October 11, 2011, 09:13:13 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44856319#44856319
Missing baby Lisa: What are police doing?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 11, 2011, 09:16:46 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15664079/day-8-police-sort-through-tips-rumors-in-search-for-lisa
Day 8: Police sort through tips, rumors in search for Lisa
Posted: Oct 11, 2011 7:36 AM CDT Updated: Oct 11, 2011 7:41 AM CDT
By Chris Oberholtz, Multimedia Producer - email
By Mark Boyle, Reporter - bio | email
    Tips pouring into call center
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Neighbors in the Northland neighborhood where baby Lisa Irwin was taken from her crib one week ago say they have been questioned by police about a homeless man seen in the neighborhood about two weeks ago.

It is one of many leads police are following up on.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: October 11, 2011, 09:21:04 AM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story
Aunt: Arrest of Lisa Irwin's Mother is 'Inevitable'
Jason Vaughn Interactive Content Producer
7:52 a.m. CDT, October 11, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
The aunt of missing 11-month-old baby Lisa Irwin says that authorities are trying to "pin" the child's disappearance on Lisa Irwin's mom, but police say that the claim just isn't true.

Ashley Irwin, sister of Lisa Irwin's father Jeremy Irwin, told ABC's Good Morning America program on Tuesday morning that it's clear that police don't have any leads, so they have to "pin it on someone," and that she believes that "someone" is Deborah Bradley, the child's mother.

She also told the program that she believes Bradley's arrest is "inevitable."

Capt. Steve Young of the Kansas City Missouri Police Department told FOX 4 News that Ashley Irwin's claims couldn't be, "further from the truth."

"That's not how it works," said Capt. Young.

That comes one day after police took their investigation of the child's disappearance to a nearby grocery store, Festival Foods near I-35 and Chouteau, where Deborah Bradley and an unidentified man were seen buying a box of wine, paper plates and napkins about five hours before Bradley told police she put Lisa Irwin in her crib for the night.

Follow FOX 4 on Facebook http://www.fox4kc.com/about/facebook

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 11, 2011, 09:29:11 AM »

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kiriblakeley/2011/10/11/when-your-baby-diappears-and-all-eyes-turn-to-you/2/
ForbesWoman
|
10/11/2011 @ 8:47AM |68 views
When Your Baby Diappears -- And All Eyes Turn To You

Lisa’s father, Jeremy, has not yet taken a polygraph test, though he has offered to. Bradley took one, but it’s unclear whether she truly failed it. Moore doesn’t see that as much of an indicator: “I don’t think polygraphs are necessarily good tools,” she says. “In fact, I have known of many cases where polygraphs have been wrong. There’s a reason they aren’t considered conclusive.”

However, Moore recommends taking one anyway, even if you think the results could be skewed: “I think if it’s your child at risk and you’re a parent who gives a damn, then you walk through whatever mountains they put in front of you because you’re not worried about looking guilty or innocent. I wouldn’t care what they did to me, as long as whatever I did helped put them on the right track.”

Lisa’s case has been national news almost from the second it happened. And Lisa’s parents have been on “Good Morning America.” Moore thinks blabbing to the press isn’t such a hot idea: “They’re stupid to talk to the press the way they are. The press can be very, very helpful at some point. Right now, all they’re doing is making it harder for the cops to do their jobs and providing fodder for the 24/7 cable news channels who, no matter how saddened their reporters and anchors appear on-air, really don’t give a da** about that case because they’re looking at the ratings.”

~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #808 on: October 11, 2011, 09:29:50 AM »

The picture cartfly posted it likes as though there are 2 dogs in backyard..

I wanted to make note that at the link (where the photos of the back of the house came from) you can enter an address and get the "owners name" among other information. I was curious who "Maria" was that Debbie mentioned in the Judge Jenine interview on FOX the other night. She said something to the effect that she was "talking to her neighbor Maria while Maria's 4 year old and the Irwin kids watched some fairy tale movie".
I did find the name names of the neighbors on each side and gleaned a little on facebook. One neighbor is a young couple with  a child but they "appear" normal. I did not bring over the names even though it is public information. If these names pop up in "main stream" media I will bring it over. I figured the lives of these residents have already been turned upside down. But if you monkeys would like to view the records the link is as follows:

http://gisweb.claycogov.com/realEstate/realEstate.jsp

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: October 11, 2011, 09:47:05 AM »

4 minutes ago

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857

FYI - this post by Johnny was attributed to Facebook but nobody has found it on FB.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:01:11 AM by klaasend » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #810 on: October 11, 2011, 09:48:50 AM »

It's puzzling to me as to why LE is using metal detectors on the lawns surrounding the house.  The only thing I can possibly think they are looking for are the three missing cell phones.  But if they were buried on the property I would think that they could easily detect the dirt being disturbed.  So what could they be looking for with metal detectors?
a key, a sim card, a bullet?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: October 11, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »

4 minutes ago

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post http://twitpic.com/6yr1kg
http://tinyurl.com/3mruxod

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 11, 2011, 09:57:43 AM »

4 minutes ago

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857
Hi Klass been a while since i posted but I always read here. I wonder why the Uncle of Deborah is concerned about her dad?
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: October 11, 2011, 10:02:39 AM »

So if they find the man will they find Lisa? Was this an escape plan? Did Deb worry Jeremy would take her baby like he did his son? Pray Baby Lisa is alive. Anyone know who the guy is?

I have wondered about the strange looks on their faces. Deb "are you buying this honey?" and Jeremy, "Something is up."

Her FB page was under her maiden name  Debbie Netz, she may have taken it down. Her brother is Steve Netz, her father is David Lee Netz Jr. just go down the friends list.

Jeremy had his truck broken into a few months ago and there have been some break in in their neighborhood. If you go to Kansas City Police Department http://www.kcmo.org/police/Crime/CrimeMapping/index.htm

enter 3620 LISTER AVE, KANSAS CITY, MO 64117

Adjust the date to custom and go back to July.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #814 on: October 11, 2011, 10:04:48 AM »

Maybe Debi has a new beau and sees the only way to get a clean break from Jeremy is if there is no child to tie them to each other.

or

Maybe Debi is worried that Jeremy isn't all that into a spring wedding and thinks a disappeared child might motivate him to commit. 

Anyone remember Jeremy saying something early on about not wanting to comment because he didn't want to jeopardize the investigation.  It was when Debi was being interviewed for hours by LE.  That particular comment really stuck with me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: October 11, 2011, 10:11:19 AM »

Maybe Debi has a new beau and sees the only way to get a clean break from Jeremy is if there is no child to tie them to each other.

or

Maybe Debi is worried that Jeremy isn't all that into a spring wedding and thinks a disappeared child might motivate him to commit. 

Anyone remember Jeremy saying something early on about not wanting to comment because he didn't want to jeopardize the investigation.  It was when Debi was being interviewed for hours by LE.  That particular comment really stuck with me.

Hi, I do think that observing Jeremys Behavior he seems off standish to the Mom.. maybe he is suspicious of her. I think maybe the guy at the store was the homeless guy ? maybe.. why buy that much wine without a party husbands at work.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 11, 2011, 10:21:35 AM »

or

Hi, I do think that observing Jeremys Behavior he seems off standish to the Mom.. maybe he is suspicious of her. I think maybe the guy at the store was the homeless guy ? maybe.. why buy that much wine without a party husbands at work.

Maybe the guy at the store WAS having a party--he was buying paper plates, too. It doesn't sound like the classiest party ever, but I don't think buying a box of wine and paper plates sounds suspicious AT ALL. I can't see what this has to do with Lisa's disappearance.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #817 on: October 11, 2011, 10:28:19 AM »

or

[/b]
That comment sent my hinky way up too

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: October 11, 2011, 10:30:22 AM »

or

Maybe the guy at the store WAS having a party--he was buying paper plates, too. It doesn't sound like the classiest party ever, but I don't think buying a box of wine and paper plates sounds suspicious AT ALL. I can't see what this has to do with Lisa's disappearance.

are you nit picking me haha Well IMO she HID this info from LE and who watched the baby while she was at the store with the SUSPICIOUS Guy? FBI Pointed out
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: October 11, 2011, 10:31:45 AM »

It's puzzling to me as to why LE is using metal detectors on the lawns surrounding the house.  The only thing I can possibly think they are looking for are the three missing cell phones.  But if they were buried on the property I would think that they could easily detect the dirt being disturbed.  So what could they be looking for with metal detectors?
a key, a sim card, a bullet?

Add knife, jewelry that fell off, a tool, bottle caps...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.