March 19, 2024, 12:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503055 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #820 on: October 11, 2011, 10:31:49 AM »

This was posted on locked twitter. I dont have FB.. Can someone check it out.

It was about helping young mother coping with enormous responsiblities in raising children .

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post
4 minutes ago

Mornin', you have a link to it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857

FYI - this post by Johnny was attributed to Facebook but nobody has found it on FB.
I can no longer find it either. I believe Johhnny deleted his comment, his name is no longer searchable on FB either. For those who may not remember who he is, he is Debbie's maternal Uncle, the brother of Debbie's deceased Mother Lisa who was married to David Netz in Delaware. Someone had posted her obituary link upstream I think.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 11, 2011, 10:32:28 AM »

Maybe Debi has a new beau and sees the only way to get a clean break from Jeremy is if there is no child to tie them to each other.

or

Maybe Debi is worried that Jeremy isn't all that into a spring wedding and thinks a disappeared child might motivate him to commit. 

Anyone remember Jeremy saying something early on about not wanting to comment because he didn't want to jeopardize the investigation.  It was when Debi was being interviewed for hours by LE.  That particular comment really stuck with me.

Hi, I do think that observing Jeremys Behavior he seems off standish to the Mom.. maybe he is suspicious of her. I think maybe the guy at the store was the homeless guy ? maybe.. why buy that much wine without a party husbands at work.

Maybe the guy at the store WAS having a party--he was buying paper plates, too. It doesn't sound like the classiest party ever, but I don't think buying a box of wine and paper plates sounds suspicious AT ALL. I can't see what this has to do with Lisa's disappearance.

and just to point out that it was NOT the guys party because it was HER receipt she had at HER house FBI said SHE paid for it
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 11, 2011, 10:33:30 AM »

Maybe Debi has a new beau and sees the only way to get a clean break from Jeremy is if there is no child to tie them to each other.

or

Maybe Debi is worried that Jeremy isn't all that into a spring wedding and thinks a disappeared child might motivate him to commit. 

Anyone remember Jeremy saying something early on about not wanting to comment because he didn't want to jeopardize the investigation.  It was when Debi was being interviewed for hours by LE.  That particular comment really stuck with me.
[/b]
That comment sent my hinky way up too

maybe he is helping LE?
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: October 11, 2011, 10:34:17 AM »

or

Hi, I do think that observing Jeremys Behavior he seems off standish to the Mom.. maybe he is suspicious of her. I think maybe the guy at the store was the homeless guy ? maybe.. why buy that much wine without a party husbands at work.

Maybe the guy at the store WAS having a party--he was buying paper plates, too. It doesn't sound like the classiest party ever, but I don't think buying a box of wine and paper plates sounds suspicious AT ALL. I can't see what this has to do with Lisa's disappearance.

are you nit picking me haha Well IMO she HID this info from LE and who watched the baby while she was at the store with the SUSPICIOUS Guy? FBI Pointed out

No I did not mean to nitpick AT ALL!  Smile  I think I read that wrong before as I skimmed the details of the case--I didn't realize that the mom was buying a box of wine with the unidentified guy. You're right--that's suspicious. I can't see how any good could come of that...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 11, 2011, 10:34:59 AM »

Buying the wine 5 hours before the baby goes missing may not be suspect,but where were the kids then? Were they home alone then and baby Lisa went missing at that time? Or something happened to the baby accidentally while mom was gone and mom came back and found Lisa dead? May be far fetched but who knows at this point.
I find mom suspicious..I hope that I am wrong. Dad seems distant perhaps because he is not buying her story either?

And if an intruder was going into the house,entering from the back of the house makes more sense...easier access and darker..

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #825 on: October 11, 2011, 10:35:39 AM »

I'm a little confused here with this wine-buying trip.

I have read a few posts saying that Monday was the brother's birthday party and the family had a get-together. I assume a little wine is okay for the adults at a party.

In other posts I read that the birthday was two days before.

I have searched that and all articles I found spoke of the nice pictures of Lisa taken during her brother's birthday party, but no specific date.

Also... does the surveillance tape/receipt show a time when she was buying the stuff?

Could it be she was buying the stuff for the party?

Here is the info posted about the Birthday party:

Re: Lisa Irwin, 10 Months, KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11
« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2011, 06:00:04 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall&filter=1

David Lee Netz Jr.
Here is a quick note about the 3 missing cell phones. Debbie's cell phone had been acting up and the speakers and microphone on it were continually only working intermittently. So Sunday October 2 when Debbie, Jeremy, Blake, Michael, and Lisa came over to Debbie's grandparents (My Mom and Dad) house to celebrate Blake's birthday my Dad gave Debbie his old plain jane phone that has NO way to collect contact information on it. Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. When she went home later that night she had both of her phones out and started coping numbers one by one into the phone she got from her Grandpa. She didn't get them all done of course so she left them on the table. Jeremy's PERSONAL cell phone was also on the table. These 3 phones were the ones that were stolen.
Isn't Blake one of Debbie's sons? Those poor children. I can not imagine the confusion and fear they are feeling right now...so sad for these little guys  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: October 11, 2011, 10:36:32 AM »

By seeing the re-creation of the window entry, we can eliminate 1/3 of the suspects.
The obese.
No way a fat person's butt can fit through the opening.

Also, the stature challenged.
The short people.
Unless the person had someone's help getting up there, or something to stoop on, there's no way a short person can climb in.

Also, those activity challenged.
The elderly, handicapped, couch potatoes.
The window is sort of narrow, and steep, only someone in good physical shape can get in.

We can assume the alleged intruder did NOT enter through the window.

well, we can rule me out!!

Haha!

It can rule 80 or 90 percent of the population.

Still, it's obvious the "intruder" didn't go in through that window.

MOO
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: October 11, 2011, 10:39:51 AM »

or

are you nit picking me haha Well IMO she HID this info from LE and who watched the baby while she was at the store with the SUSPICIOUS Guy? FBI Pointed out

No I did not mean to nitpick AT ALL!  Smile  I think I read that wrong before as I skimmed the details of the case--I didn't realize that the mom was buying a box of wine with the unidentified guy. You're right--that's suspicious. I can't see how any good could come of that...
ok Smile I really think Jeremy is working with LE and news said Mom will be arrested today wonder when? she lied to LE and failed 2 polys. I do think polys can be unrealible but i hear she had a big hole in hers. they can tell when someones nervous and flat out lying about certian questions IMO
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: October 11, 2011, 10:43:29 AM »

This was posted on locked twitter. I dont have FB.. Can someone check it out.

It was about helping young mother coping with enormous responsiblities in raising children .

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post
4 minutes ago

Mornin', you have a link to it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857

FYI - this post by Johnny was attributed to Facebook but nobody has found it on FB.
I can no longer find it either. I believe Johhnny deleted his comment, his name is no longer searchable on FB either. For those who may not remember who he is, he is Debbie's maternal Uncle, the brother of Debbie's deceased Mother Lisa who was married to David Netz in Delaware. Someone had posted her obituary link upstream I think.

I read most comments scanned through and someone commented admin on that site deleted Alot of comments over 40 just on one thread
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: October 11, 2011, 10:45:11 AM »

I don't think the act of buying wine in itself is suspicious. I am the mother of two young daughters and my husband and I are wine drinkers. We are responsible parents who love our girls and enjoy a glass of wine sometimes at night.

I DO think it's suspicious to buy wine with an unidentified man who's not your husband, on the same afternoon your baby goes missing.

(If nothing else, Debi is guilty of buying bad wine--unforgivable in my book).
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: October 11, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »

I don't think the act of buying wine in itself is suspicious. I am the mother of two young daughters and my husband and I are wine drinkers. We are responsible parents who love our girls and enjoy a glass of wine sometimes at night.

I DO think it's suspicious to buy wine with an unidentified man who's not your husband, on the same afternoon your baby goes missing.

(If nothing else, Debi is guilty of buying bad wine--unforgivable in my book).

she bought a whole Box of it haha bad wine lol .. I agree buying wine is ok nothing wrong with it but NOT telling LE where U been the last couple of days after talking with them 12 hrs and not telling where yur cell phone is .. there is something wrong with that
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: October 11, 2011, 10:50:01 AM »

I'm a little confused here with this wine-buying trip.

I have read a few posts saying that Monday was the brother's birthday party and the family had a get-together. I assume a little wine is okay for the adults at a party.

In other posts I read that the birthday was two days before.

I have searched that and all articles I found spoke of the nice pictures of Lisa taken during her brother's birthday party, but no specific date.

Also... does the surveillance tape/receipt show a time when she was buying the stuff?

Could it be she was buying the stuff for the party?

Here is the info posted about the Birthday party:

Re: Lisa Irwin, 10 Months, KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11
« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2011, 06:00:04 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall&filter=1

David Lee Netz Jr.
Here is a quick note about the 3 missing cell phones. Debbie's cell phone had been acting up and the speakers and microphone on it were continually only working intermittently. So Sunday October 2 when Debbie, Jeremy, Blake, Michael, and Lisa came over to Debbie's grandparents (My Mom and Dad) house to celebrate Blake's birthday my Dad gave Debbie his old plain jane phone that has NO way to collect contact information on it. Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. When she went home later that night she had both of her phones out and started coping numbers one by one into the phone she got from her Grandpa. She didn't get them all done of course so she left them on the table. Jeremy's PERSONAL cell phone was also on the table. These 3 phones were the ones that were stolen.

Thanks.

So the birthday party was Sunday October 2nd. That was two days before Lisa was reported missing, and the day before Debbie bought the box of wine with the "unknown" gentleman.

So, the wine was not for the birthday party, but for some other private party. I doubt two people can drink a box of wine, or is wine coming in boxes instead of bottles nowadays?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #832 on: October 11, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »

Sounding more and more like this will have another very sad ending.

I remember you, Caylee.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: October 11, 2011, 10:54:41 AM »

So, the wine was not for the birthday party, but for some other private party. I doubt two people can drink a box of wine, or is wine coming in boxes instead of bottles nowadays?

It still comes in bottles.

Boxes of wine are for hobos and large groups of girls who want to get drunk in their sorority house. (I speak from experience).
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: October 11, 2011, 10:58:58 AM »

The tipline responder told me Jeremy's son Blake's mother Rasleem Raim age 32 had been deported. The custody issue was between the grandparents and Jeremy. The responder also said there was no evidence of domestic abuse.

There was a birthday party for Blake's 8th birthday 2 days prior to the abduction of Baby Lisa.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: October 11, 2011, 10:59:31 AM »

So the couple had two other children, right? Were they both the parents of the other children, or was Lisa their only child together?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 11, 2011, 11:00:07 AM »

Boxes of wine are for hobos and large groups of girls who want to get drunk in their sorority house. (I speak from experience).

maybe she bought it for the 20 + yr old Homeless guy? he was begging around the neighborhood... asked one neighbor if he could stay with him.whoever it was with her at the store is suspicious then LE passes a PIC of homeless guy around!? where did LE get a pic of him> maybe from the news camera
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: October 11, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »

The tipline responder told me Jeremy's son Blake's mother Rasleem Raim age 32 had been deported. The custody issue was between the grandparents and Jeremy. The responder also said there was no evidence of domestic abuse.

There was a birthday party for Blake's 8th birthday 2 days prior to the abduction of Baby Lisa.

wow interesting... so the mom was deported after being married in us and having a child? maybe she wasnt married long enough? I know she was staying in a church home during her custody battle. it seems Deborah got together with Jeremy Close to that time and I see the custody issue was in 2005 so that house they live in was his and his ex.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 11, 2011, 11:03:57 AM »

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: October 11, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »

maybe she bought it for the 20 + yr old Homeless guy? he was begging around the neighborhood... asked one neighbor if he could stay with him.whoever it was with her at the store is suspicious then LE passes a PIC of homeless guy around!? where did LE get a pic of him> maybe from the news camera

My question is this: what does a homeless guy want with a 10-month-old baby? Babies are a lot of work and they cost a lot, too. I realize there are weird people out there who might want a baby for things I don't even want to think about, but most homeless people are harmless and just mentally ill, and I have to believe that the percentage of people who would do harm to a baby is very, very small. (If anyone is going to hurt a baby, it's a parent with a motive).

Trying to pin it on a homeless guy reminds me of Susan Smith's claim that she was carjacked by black people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.