March 28, 2024, 07:51:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504107 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2011, 05:43:06 PM »

Go to case.net to look up Missouri court records.  Under Jeremy L. Irwin there is a case about paternity with a former girlfriend.  I think the former girlfriend once lived in that house.  So I'm thinking that the one boy belongs to Jeremy.
Thanks, I found that baby Lisa Renee Irwin is named after her Maternal Grandmother, Lisa A. Netz but I read somewhere that she was deceased. I will try to find where I saw that.

link to case net:

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2011, 05:50:56 PM »

Has there been any mention of what the boys were doing when it was discovered Lisa was gone or if they've been questioned? 

another article; http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/06/general-us-baby-missing_8721587.html

Snipped;

Irwin said he knew immediately that something was wrong when he returned home from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. He checked on his 6-year-old and 8-year-old sons, then went to Lisa's room and discovered her gone."I said, `What do you mean she is not in her crib?'" said Bradley, who had checked on her daughter about five hours earlier. "I just knew, you know, that something was really wrong. We ran around the house and screaming for her, but she was nowhere."

Bradley said that's when they discovered the phones had been taken, guessing it was to delay them from calling police. As she hugged her crying sons, Bradley said, Irwin checked outside and eventually contacted police.

The couple didn't check to see if anything else had been taken, she said.

"I didn't care about any of that," Bradley said. "I still don't."

She added later: "All I can think of is that maybe somebody wanted a baby."

Also snipped for Janet;

Relatives say the parents of a missing 10-month-old Kansas City girl have given police several names as they try to think of potential suspects or people who paid especially close attention to the child.

Investigators are struggling to find solid leads in their search for Lisa Irwin, whose parents say was snatched from her crib sometime Monday night or early Tuesday.

Her mother's cousin said Thursday that the family is "scraping for anything" as they try to think of anyone who recently looked at the child strangely or paid her extra attention.

Family members said the parents are thinking more clearly about possible suspects and people with whom they may have come in recent contact, and gave police about a dozen names. Young said he wasn't aware of those conversations but said they would be typical is such cases.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52:34 PM »

I have not read anywhere about questioning the boys.  If I do I will post it.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »

Since I'm relatively new here, this is the first time I've watched all you monkey super-sleuths take on a new case from the get-go.  Very impressive to watch y'all uncover stuff with all your resources.  My hat's off to all of you!

Regarding all those missing cell phones, I was thinking that IF the parents are involved, the cell phones were involved too.  As perhaps the mother fatally harmed the baby and made frantic calls to the father who then told her to sit tight until he got home to deal with the situation.  Then they got rid of the phones so that their phone activity would not be revealed.  However, this would only make sense if they do not know that phone records can be obtained by subpoena.  Hopefully the police are trying to obtain those records now.

This theory is kinda far-fetched, I know, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2011, 06:04:24 PM »

::snipping2::
Irwin said..."We ran around the house and screaming for her, but she was nowhere."

I wonder if the police have questioned the neighbors about hearing any screaming at that time.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2011, 06:17:06 PM »

I, myself, don't have that gut 'hinky' feeling about these parents.  It's just my feeling, and could definitely be wrong, but...I just don't get that vibe with these parents.  With Aliayah...YES...definite HINK going on there...but not here.

I do have a feeling that this does involve someone close to them.  But who could be close to them, pull this off, and then not be suspected when they don't come around to visit any more.

I believe I saw it mentioned somewhere that when the dad got home, he thought it odd the lights were on ...or he noticed they were on.  Would this mean that the person that got into the house (if not one of the parents) was NOT familiar with the layout of the home thus turning on lights as they made their way out with the baby?  In this way they would avoid knocking into a wall or item in a hallway causing noise and waking someone up.  Just thoughts.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »

Missing baby Lisa Irwin: New details emerge as parents make second plea..

It was the baby’s dad, Jeremy Irwin, who discovered Lisa was missing from her crib at around 4 a.m. Tuesday morning. He told police he had returned home after working a night shift as an electrician, went to check on the couple's children, saw their sons sleeping, and noticed the baby's crib was empty.

The couple said they ran around the house calling out the baby’s name and waking up their two young sons. The boys started crying as they scrambled to find a phone to call 911.

“I came home from work and the front door was unlocked. Most of the lights were on in the house. The window in the front was open.

"Obviously that was all very unusual. Then I started checking on the kids – I checked on the boys first and then we checked on her [Lisa] and that’s when we realized she was gone,” Jeremy said.

Nothing seemed out of place in the baby’s room, according to Deborah. Jeremy said, “They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn’t call anybody.”

Asked if the boys heard anything Jeremy said, “I don’t think so. The window that was open was nowhere near their bedroom so I don’t think they heard anything. They’re both pretty heavy sleepers.”

Deborah clarified that the window was in a computer room that’s also used as a second living room.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Missing baby Lisa Irwin: New details emerge as parents make second plea - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-new-details-emerge-as-parents-make-second-plea#ixzz1a2h4tt23

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »

Nothing seemed out of place in the baby’s room, according to Deborah. Jeremy said, “They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn’t call anybody.”

I just dont know about the phone comment..You can always go to a neighbors home to call 911 especially when it involves a missing child.. Maybe she in not thinking clearly.. Or..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2011, 06:37:14 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby

snipped;

One neighbor told police that a stranger was seen walking a baby wearing only a diaper about 1 a.m. in the street by the baby's home. Young said this tip didn't pan out.

also on livewire they are reporting the street is closed to thru traffic as well as this from the above article;

snipped;

The public is asked to avoid searching the area because "maintaining the integrity of the scene is paramount," Young said.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2011, 06:39:54 PM »

Just thinking Out Loud..

If someone came through the window wouldn't there be foot prints outside or some dirt leading into the room??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2011, 06:41:11 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/06/parents-of-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-rush-to-police-command-center-is-there-a-new-lead-in-the-case/
2:26 pm ET October 6, 2011
Parents of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin Rush to Police Command Center; Is There a New Lead in the Case?
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Lisa Irwin, Megyn Kelly, Missing Missouri Baby   

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin were scheduled to be on America Live moments ago, but according to a family member, they were rushed to the police command center to discuss a possible new lead in the case.

A reporter at the scene joined Megyn Kelly and said that a source at the command center says they saw the couple having an animated discussion with police. After it ended, the parents got in a car and sped away. Police say that the emotional conversation was in response to a report that police were beginning to search a wooded area near the home again.
video at link.

Thanks trimmonthelake.

Could the cancelling of the interview be the result of the discovery of the cell phones ... cell phones that could reveal activity that took place in the home the night little Lisa went missing?

Janet

Jerseygirl345 makes a good point.

Could it be that cell phone activity would reveal communcation being Mom at home when something bad happened with Dad at work?

Is this way two working cells "disappeared".

Janet

+++++

So the dad came home from work.. Where was his cell phone? He didn't take his cell phone with him to work??

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »

being s/b between

way s/b why

Tamikosmom is getting to that age when an afternoon nap is required.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2011, 06:46:28 PM »

I wonder if they have dusted the place for prints.  
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2011, 06:48:14 PM »

The only thing I can contribute as to the missing phones is that a call was placed to 911 and it must of been in a timely manner to coincide with his work release time, otherwise?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2011, 06:48:21 PM »

Just thinking Out Loud..

If someone came through the window wouldn't there be foot prints outside or some dirt leading into the room??

I agree.

Something does not add up.

Gotta go!  Daughter just got off her cell.  I hate those things.  I am thankful I have not bowed.  Anyways ... I am on the winning end of a game a Scrabble.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2011, 06:49:54 PM »

The only thing I can contribute as to the missing phones is that a call was placed to 911 and it must of been in a timely manner to coincide with his work release time, otherwise?

fatcatlurker

I believe cell phone records are going to provide answers regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of this little girl.

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby

snipped;

"The family is being cooperative with detectives," Young said. "If there were any holes in their story, we would know by now. There are no holes in their stories. There is a 10 month old who isn't where she belongs and we are trying to find her. We will keep going bigger as long as we need to."

ITA they will also Janet just not sure in what direction yet.  I actually am more than surprised that they don't already have this information at this point in time.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2011, 07:03:36 PM »

First, keep in mind that the Dad came in at 4:00 a.m. and discovered the baby missing and then the cell phones missing.   Without the cell phones in the home, they would have to go out and find another phone, meaning waking up neighbors etc.  This would cause a delay in contacting the police.  

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/police-10-month-old-girl-abducted
She was last seen on Monday around 10:30 p.m. when her mother put her to bed in a crib, police said. Her father is an electrician and he arrived home from an overnight shift about 4 a.m. He discovered Lisa missing and frantically called police, friends and family tell KCTV5.
 ::snipping2::  He must have gone to borrow a phone.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474419#msg1474419
There's two new details this morning, from their interviews at GMA and Today show.

There were three cellphones stolen from the home, one of them not working. It is being said that Deborah was adding numbers to her contact list and they were sitting on a counter. No details of where the counter was, on which room?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2011, 07:06:48 PM »

No way would someone come into my home turn on lights and me nor the kids wake up.  Wouldn't an abductor want it dark as they were leaving so as not to be seen?   Not buying this story.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2011, 07:12:15 PM »

Also in regards to cell phones - did they not have a landline?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.