March 28, 2024, 06:56:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504099 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2011, 08:29:57 AM »

Article and Interview on GMAVideo..

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The parents of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday to dispute claims that they are no longer cooperating with police.

“It’s not true we stopped cooperating,” Lisa’s mother Deborah Bradley told “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts. “Since all this happened, we never stopped cooperating.”

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29415500/detail.html#ixzz1a69eJKjN
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2011, 08:33:09 AM »

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The parents of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday to dispute claims that they are no longer cooperating with police.

“It’s not true we stopped cooperating,” Lisa’s mother Deborah Bradley told “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts. “Since all this happened, we never stopped cooperating.”

Well, given that LE is saying they are NOT cooperating, there is something that they aren't sharing with LE.  So, share.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »

Well, given that LE is saying they are NOT cooperating, there is something that they aren't sharing with LE.  So, share.

i had to listen to the interview 3 times.. Deborah was ask did she fail a polygraph.. She responded.. Yea ,,,then went off the subject..
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2011, 08:36:59 AM »

Just saw GMA a few minutes ago.  Leaving for school.  Hope it's okay that I don't have a link.

On GMA, talking with parents, it was the first time the Dad had ever worked at night .   

Hope I have that info correctly written .
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2011, 08:37:28 AM »

Ask Marc Klass and John Walsh about LE investigations into missing kids.  They can tell you about being interrogated.   

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2011, 08:40:05 AM »

Thanks for the updates all.  I wonder if records of cell phone activity were obtained by investigators ... records that imply that there had been communication between Mom at home and Dad at work during the night ... the night that Lisa went missing.  In other words ... there is no reason for Dad's cell phone to be missing.

Is it only SM wannabe detectives who have learned that disappearing cell phones does not imply there is no record of activity?

Janet

So the dad is off working in the middle of the night without his cell.  The mom leaves her cell on the counter and not in her bedroom despite the fact that an emergency may arise or something happen to the dad at work. And why didn't the mom have a monitor?  My daughter is 2 1/2 & I not only have a video monitor so I can actually see her but a backup one with sound only just in case she needs me.  Lastly, it seems they are enjoying the "spotlight" by going on tv so early on.  Appealing to the public for help or the perpetrator to bring the baby back is one thing but just to have your face on tv is another.   I'm not feeling good about this at all.

This case has been fishy from the first day I read about it, then I read the parents made a list of NINE ppl who they thought might have taken her??? That in and of itself is really odd to me, and the fact all 3 phones were in the same place and taken so they couldn't call 911 ~ seriously I doubt the person that sneaks in a window and takes a baby would go out of the room the baby was in, much less to take phones when the parents can run next door to call 911......well it's just a bit too much for me to buy into. Add to that the front door was open and the light was on according to the parents (light by the door), this house isn't huge so that light stmt bothers me.....if the front door was 180 degrees from the other side of the window or it was some huge home where it was far from the window would be a "tad" bit more believable, but just barely. Smells like Trenton Duckett to me.....I pray she is alive but am cynical after all these yrs.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2011, 08:40:44 AM »

Thanks for the updates all.  I wonder if records of cell phone activity were obtained by investigators ... records that imply that there had been communication between Mom at home and Dad at work during the night ... the night that Lisa went missing.  In other words ... there is no reason for Dad's cell phone to be missing.

Is it only SM wannabe detectives who have learned that disappearing cell phones does not imply there is no record of activity?

Janet

So the dad is off working in the middle of the night without his cell.  The mom leaves her cell on the counter and not in her bedroom despite the fact that an emergency may arise or something happen to the dad at work. And why didn't the mom have a monitor?  My daughter is 2 1/2 & I not only have a video monitor so I can actually see her but a backup one with sound only just in case she needs me.  Lastly, it seems they are enjoying the "spotlight" by going on tv so early on.  Appealing to the public for help or the perpetrator to bring the baby back is one thing but just to have your face on tv is another.   I'm not feeling good about this at all.

This case has been fishy from the first day I read about it, then I read the parents made a list of NINE ppl who they thought might have taken her??? That in and of itself is really odd to me, and the fact all 3 phones were in the same place and taken so they couldn't call 911 ~ seriously I doubt the person that sneaks in a window and takes a baby would go out of the room the baby was in, much less to take phones when the parents can run next door to call 911......well it's just a bit too much for me to buy into. Add to that the front door was open and the light was on according to the parents (light by the door), this house isn't huge so that light stmt bothers me.....if the front door was 180 degrees from the other side of the window or it was some huge home where it was far from the window would be a "tad" bit more believable, but just barely. Smells like Trenton Duckett to me.....I pray she is alive but am cynical after all these yrs.

grrrr got in box sorry
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2011, 08:43:47 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29415500/detail.html

From this link....seems LE suspects mom because from her own words, she can't fill in gaps in her story.

Watch dad.  The guy acts drugged.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: October 07, 2011, 08:46:23 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/missing-mo-girls-mother-1196168.html
Missing Mo. girl's mother says police accused her
October 7, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The mother of a 10-month-old girl who went missing from their Kansas City home says police accused her of being involved in the baby's disappearance.
Deborah Bradley, who wept throughout the interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" Friday, says she understands such accusations are part of the investigation into the disappearance of her daughter, Lisa Irwin.

Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, sidestepped a question about whether they have taken, or failed, polygraph tests. Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young meanwhile declined to tell KSHB-TV whether they have been tested, citing the ongoing investigation.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #249 on: October 07, 2011, 08:48:20 AM »

So, who is the last person, outside of that home, that has seen this child?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »

I just asked hubby how hard a list of nine would be...just to compare with what I thought and he said not at all.    Guess its a time and place kinda thing because its not like we are surrounded by criminals either...lol.  and geezzz we ar dinks hate to think of adding kids and all the peeps they bring to your life.

Anyway I am keeping the faith that this family will have a break today when they see no one looking for Lisa.  If they are true(not lying) that mom is going to go out of her mind very very soon.....infact I would expect a meltdown today!!

Failed ldt and a few quirks is one thing.....to go Terri horman, billy joe dunn is an entirely different matter.  They need to get over it or just admit the guilt.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2011, 08:52:30 AM »

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/07/general-us-baby-missing_8722440.html
Missing Mo. girl's mother says police accused her
October 7, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The mother of a 10-month-old girl who went missing from their Kansas City home says police accused her of being involved in the baby's disappearance.

Deborah Bradley, who wept throughout the interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" Friday, says she understands such accusations are part of the investigation into the disappearance of her daughter, Lisa Irwin.
Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, sidestepped a question about whether they have taken, or failed, polygraph tests. Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young meanwhile declined to tell KSHB-TV whether they have been tested, citing the ongoing investigation.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

The parents of a missing 10-month-old Missouri girl planned to make a public statement Friday after police announced that the couple had stopped talking with detectives investigating the baby's disappearance.
Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley didn't speak to the media Thursday night after a police news conference accusing them of no longer cooperating, but relatives read a statement insisting they never had stopped. The family said the couple would have more to say Friday.

"We've been cooperative from day one, and we continue to assist the police with the investigation," the family statement said.

After their Thursday night news conference, authorities announced they were shutting down the command post about a mile from the family home. Police spokesman Darin Snapp sent out a news release saying authorities believed they had done everything they could "regarding geographic searches.
Authorities released few other details and reiterated they still have no suspects in their search for Lisa Irwin, whose parents say was snatched from her crib sometime late Monday or early Tuesday. Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young declined to elaborate on what would happen to the investigation without the parents' cooperation.

"Tonight, they decided to stop talking to detectives, and I don't have to illustrate how that affects the investigation. That speaks for itself," Young said.
But Young said the parents' claim that whoever took their daughter also stole their cellphones hadn't produced any leads.

"They told us three cellphones were missing. It hasn't produced anything we can go forward with," Young said. "The investigation is directed and handled by hard information."

Family members didn't take questions at their news conference Thursday night, and police didn't immediately return a call for comment about the family statement.
Investigators focused their search Thursday on a heavily wooded area, sewers and an industrial park. About 100 officers scoured the industrial area and adjacent woods, while others were lifting drain covers and crawling inside.

Earlier in the day, a cousin of the baby's mother said Lisa's parents have given police more than a dozen names as they try to think of potential suspects or people who paid especially close attention to the child.

"We're scraping for anything, anyone who was at the house, who looked at her strange. Anything," said Mike Lerette.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2011, 08:53:59 AM »

10 Month Old Lisa Irwin Still Missing in Kansas City, MO … Police Say Parents Not Cooperating, Searches End?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/10/07/10-month-old-lisa-irwin-still-missing-in-kansas-city-mo-police-say-parents-not-cooperating-searches-ended/

The family has denied that they have stopped coopering with police. As reported at ABC News, the family is upset with the tough tactic they are using to get information. WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? RED FLAG. The mother of missing Lisa Irwin stated that the police accused her of the crime. No kidding, REALLY? states that the police  A family with a missing baby that was abducted from their home should only be concerned with find the child and the hell with how police are trying to do their job. That is unless they have something to hide? Any time a child/person goes missing from a home, of course those that live in the home are going to come under suspicion. Especially when the crime scene, the room of 10 month old Lisa Irwin, looked untouched with nothing out of place.

Let's hope the family is still cooperating, if not ... that's an issue.

How any family would not think they would be eyed by police live in fantasy land. The crime occurred under their roof. They need to say, question me, i will prove i am innocent and look for the real criminal. If not, there might be something to hide. Just saying
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2011, 08:57:09 AM »

Just saw GMA a few minutes ago.  Leaving for school.  Hope it's okay that I don't have a link.

On GMA, talking with parents, it was the first time the Dad had ever worked at night .   

Hope I have that info correctly written .
I've looked for this and can't find it.  the links I've seen are just clips.  Anyone know where the full interview can be found?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2011, 09:01:29 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813949/ns/today-today_people/#.To73Jt4g_UA

Father of missing baby: 'I reached my boiling point'

Yikes

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2011, 09:09:38 AM »

10 Month Old Lisa Irwin Still Missing in Kansas City, MO … Police Say Parents Not Cooperating, Searches End?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/10/07/10-month-old-lisa-irwin-still-missing-in-kansas-city-mo-police-say-parents-not-cooperating-searches-ended/

The family has denied that they have stopped coopering with police. As reported at ABC News, the family is upset with the tough tactic they are using to get information. WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? RED FLAG. The mother of missing Lisa Irwin stated that the police accused her of the crime. No kidding, REALLY? states that the police  A family with a missing baby that was abducted from their home should only be concerned with find the child and the hell with how police are trying to do their job. That is unless they have something to hide? Any time a child/person goes missing from a home, of course those that live in the home are going to come under suspicion. Especially when the crime scene, the room of 10 month old Lisa Irwin, looked untouched with nothing out of place.

Let's hope the family is still cooperating, if not ... that's an issue.

How any family would not think they would be eyed by police live in fantasy land. The crime occurred under their roof. They need to say, question me, i will prove i am innocent and look for the real criminal. If not, there might be something to hide. Just saying

Yes, I would think the family would be questioned and questioned hard and very closely because the baby was last seen in their home by them.  They must be eliminated as suspects.  The questioning could also reveal some detail that the parents may have forgotten or didn't realize would be important.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2011, 09:12:27 AM »

http://gma.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics-104520095.html

Missing Baby Lisa: Parents Upset With Police Tough Tactics

This has a bit more of the text but no video.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2011, 09:21:36 AM »

10 Month Old Lisa Irwin Still Missing in Kansas City, MO … Police Say Parents Not Cooperating, Searches End? (UPDATE: Mom Said to have Failed Lie Detector Test)

Police continued to urge anyone with any information to call police or 816-474-TIPS (8477).

UPDATE I: The mother of missing Lisa Irwin, Deborah Bradley, said to have failed a lie detector -  polygraph earlier this week.

The mother of a 10-month-old girl who disappeared from their Kansas City home says police told her she failed a lie detector test.

Twenty-five-year-old Deborah Bradley told The Associated Press Friday that she took the polygraph earlier this week after her baby, Lisa Irwin, went missing late Monday or early Tuesday.

Umm ...
supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2011, 09:21:51 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29415500/detail.html

From this link....seems LE suspects mom because from her own words, she can't fill in gaps in her story.

Watch dad.  The guy acts drugged.

The dad looks scared to death ...

I follow Peter Hyatt's blog who can tell if a person is being truthful or not by the words they use.  He thinks that the baby make have been shaken to death.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »

Mom of missing tot says she took lie detector test

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Mom-of-missing-tot-says-she-took-lie-detector-test-2207009.php#ixzz1a6MuB9gm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.