March 28, 2024, 06:31:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504094 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2011, 11:03:52 AM »

thats the 1st time ive heard he came home early,wonder why

Earlier in the day, Irwin and Bradley spoke to the media about frantically searching their home for any sign of their daughter after her father came home from work early and she wasn't in her crib. They said they found an open window, an unlocked front door and house lights blazing, and later discovered that their three cellphones were gone.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813949/ns/today-today_people/t/father-missing-baby-i-reached-my-boiling-point/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2011, 11:07:59 AM »

CW618 you are correct about the last call being the best method of tracking from what I read.  I just re-read your post and saw that.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2011, 11:11:33 AM »

So, what are the options as to what happened?

1. mother
2. father
3. brothers
4. other family member
5. neighbor
6. friend
7. co-worker
8. woman wanting a baby
9. pervert
10. stranger who wondered off during the day or night and decided to steal the baby
11. robbery turned into baby stealing

The mother could've done it. The baby was sick with a cold, maybe cranky. The mother was tired and husband was out working, so she couldn't ask him to calm the baby down. Mother looses it, hurts baby and then has five or six hours to get rid of the body. Which makes you wonder if they had a car parked at the home that she could use, or if she walked.

The father could've done it, also. He got home before the time he says he did, he was tired and hadn't sleep, baby was fuzzy, he lost it. Then he got rid of the body, came back and woke mother up.

The father says the brothers were sleeping, and if either of them did something to the baby they wouldn't be venturing outside in the middle of the night. So, unless father helped after the fact, they didn't do it.

The other family members don't seem to be part of it, since they look like nice people. Only Jeremy's ex, the mother of his son, could have enough reason to cause the family pain.

Could've been a neighbor, but there was thorough searches done by police. Doubt it, but you never know.

Same about friends. The parents would have an idea if they suspected a friend.

Since it was the first time he worked at night in that particular job, maybe a coworker took advantage of the situation and committed the crime while dad was at work. Someone here wrote about sex offenders who worked for the same employer. I hope police do check their alibis well.

If a woman wanted the baby, Deborah should have an idea. I mean, the perpetrator knew the schedule, that the father wouldn't be home, that neighbors wouldn't be walking their dogs, etc... if a woman wanting a baby was the culprit, then she would've been snooping or asking questions before it happened.

A stranger could've done it, or someone who just happened to ride or walk by. Still, the area is well lit, there is a lamp post right outside the house, the house is just like any other in the block, nothing sticks out.

If it was a robbery, why take the baby? Why only steal the three phones.

The more I look at it, the more likely that we don't know the whole story and that the parents may be keeping something secret. Of course, there is always the possibility that a stranger took her, I hope the police keep their minds open to that.

It's hard to tell what happened, but I hope we get to hear more from the mother as to what happened, with gaps filled in, please.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »

snipped from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474739#msg1474739
--------
http://nky-criminal-defense-lawyer.com/2010/10/how-can-police-track-location-by-a-cell-phone-ping/

snipped;

The best information available shows that if a phone is turned OFF, their will be no ping or ability to follow the person’s general whereabouts based on their cell phone location. That said, many smartphones and other advanced cell phones are difficult, if not impossible, to turn OFF. The best ability to track a person’s location is if calls or texts are made or received.

another site; http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/2007/11/cell-phone-ping-is-it-legal.html

TY,agreed about LE,yet they say that missing phone info doesnt help them,so what are the LE
really saying,maybe the phones hadnt been used that day or not used since the morn of that day
or maybe turned off that morn or the day b4,there has to be a reason why that info doesnt help LE

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2011, 11:28:30 AM »

I don't know what to think at this point.  I can see parents being questioned to the point of exhaustion both physically and mentally and asking to take a break from the LE interrogations.  Taking a break doesn't mean you are not cooperating..it means you need a break..you are exhausted.  The LE obviously looked at that as not cooperating..the family says not true..they are and still want to cooperate with LE.

I would think that in this situation , if the lawyer is related to the family, they may have advised them they have a right to take a break after hours of questioning.

The failed lie detector test looks bad..but under the stress of the situation  and if the mother has been given any drugs to help her cope, it is useless...and most people are advised not to take an LD test when they are under so much stress.

I just don't know what to think...it bothers me that LE folded up their search and walked away.  Even if it is the family they still need to keep looking for this baby...and if it is someone else then they need to keep a prescence in the community.
ITA

ITA, as well.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: October 07, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Lisa Irwin's Parents Deceptive

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »

CW618 - true - but they should atleast check the last ping record to be sure?  I think atleast two phones had to be on as mom said she was transferring the numbers.  so they should have a last ping at the home.

Maybe they did and the phones have no value as evidence.  LE Young said that another dept had the phones and he did not know how that was going??  IIRC from presser yesterday.    

I think personally that this LE is trying everything as far as the family goes I am sure we are not the only ones jaded to child murdering parents unfortunatly.  and with no other evidence what more can they do.  jmo

I believe the focus is small due to the search area by LE, same area, repeated searches which also leads me to believe that they know mom did not leave the residence at the time she went missing.  Just a hunch based on LE's actions.  all jmo.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: October 07, 2011, 11:51:18 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Lisa Irwin's Parents Deceptive

well he did say wait and see after his first reading on them - which was not deceptive.  thank you for posting it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2011, 11:57:40 AM »

RANDOM THOUGHTS

No Night Shift?

Could it be that:

1.  Lisa met an unintentional demise through a wrongful impulsive act by Mom?

2.  Dad was not working but throughout the night was in the process of a cover up pertaining to the demise of Lisa that had happened much earlier?

3.  Two working cell phones are missing because communication took place between Mom and Dad while a cover-up was in process?

Night Shift?

Could it be that:

1.  Lisa met an unintentional demise through a wrongful impulsive act by Mom while Dad was at work?

2.  In a panic Mom contacts Dad?

3.  Dad rushes home and a cover up begins.

4.  Two working cell phones are missing in an attempt to hide communication that took place between Mom and Dad that fateful night.

5.  Dad was working alone on the night shift and a confirmed timeline lapse cannot be established as to when he left work and the 911 call was placed.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: October 07, 2011, 12:02:38 PM »

I have a random question as a non parent;  Is it normal to nickname a baby and refer to said baby by nickname in a formal setting or investigation?  would it be normal to any of you parents out there?

It struck me as odd but could be the norm.  I thought more of a pet when they kept making references to her nickname...forgive me.  I am old school and a name is the first gift you give your baby and you should love it; the name.  So is it just me???
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: October 07, 2011, 12:14:45 PM »

IM and Janet;

I would say at this point you both could be right as LE certainly appears to have dumped the parents and are making no bones about it.  and there also appears to be no stranger evidence in the home at this point. 

Young did state IIRC that LE would maintain the house and kmbc livewire states local media attempted to approach the parents this morning at their hotel and got a no comment as they got in their car and left.

Left for where...what hell are these parents doing and thinking.  ???? If guilty I understand.  If innocent than color me confused.

LE's actions are still confusing to me tho when looking at other cases.  If they think they are guilty why leave....why stop searching the knowns....why not maintain a presence to keep them on their toes.  IDK.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: October 07, 2011, 12:22:32 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/06/3192222/intense-investigation-organized.html

snipped;

Every investigator is handed a distinct task. Some check cellphone records, computer records, credit card charges. Others check timelines and family’s stories, while still others conduct interviews. Who was in the house recently? Any suspicious people come to the door recently? Any strangers in the neighborhood? Where did you go with the baby recently? Stores? Markets? Schools? Buses? Hospital?

Depending on circumstances, the surveillance tapes of stores, banks, gas stations or traffic lights might be checked.

Meantime, inside and outside the home, investigators are searching for fingerprints, footprints, hair samples, flakes of skin, tire tracks, cups or glasses that might contain DNA. Others scour nearby properties.

“They may be looking for articles of clothing. It’s not beyond kidnappers to change a piece of clothes,” Lanza said. “As tragic as it sounds, they might be looking for a body.”

At the purported crime scene, Kobilinsky said, investigators will wear white disposable Tyvek coveralls, masks and gloves. They will use vacuums to suck up hair and fibers. In some cases they have equipment that can capture odors on clothing or fabrics that can be stored and used for months to help specially trained dogs track a suspect or victim’s whereabouts.

“One of the first things you do,” Kobilinsky said, “is look at the point of entry and the point of egress. We are assuming now that the person left the same way he or she came in. That point is critical.

“The first question is whether the window was jimmied open. Was glass broken? Was there some way the person might even have cut himself or herself? In burglaries, you often find people who cut themselves when they break glass. Or they might have left prints on the window. Or upon coming in, there might be stuff that they leave behind.”

Beyond dusting for prints, investigators also use high-energy light beams that cast different wavelengths. When used and viewed with glasses with red or orange filtering lenses, “sometimes you can see things that you cannot see with the naked eye,” Kobilinsky said.

Hill said it was of prime importance never to “stereotype a situation or go in with blinders on.”

“Always go in with a very open mind,” Hill said.

Certain assumptions come into play.

In general, baby abductors don’t tend to be burglars who happen upon a baby and decide to take it. Odds are, a person who abducts a baby knows the child is there, knows which room it is in, knows when the parents might be home or asleep.

Lanza said the use of media and public involvement can be crucial.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: October 07, 2011, 12:26:58 PM »

Ask Marc Klass and John Walsh about LE investigations into missing kids.  They can tell you about being interrogated.   

Mark Lunsford, as well. 

BTW:  HI Monkeys -- had to take a break after the Caylee verdict.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #293 on: October 07, 2011, 12:38:38 PM »

Ask Marc Klass and John Walsh about LE investigations into missing kids.  They can tell you about being interrogated.   

Mark Lunsford, as well. 

Yep, Mark Lunsford too!

Hi flutter1.  Caylee's injustice really took a lot out of all of us.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »

Mark Lunsford, as well. 

Hi flutter   Good to see you.
Yes, Mark Lunsford came to mind for me too. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2011, 12:49:32 PM »

I have a random question as a non parent;  Is it normal to nickname a baby and refer to said baby by nickname in a formal setting or investigation?  would it be normal to any of you parents out there?

It struck me as odd but could be the norm.  I thought more of a pet when they kept making references to her nickname...forgive me.  I am old school and a name is the first gift you give your baby and you should love it; the name.  So is it just me???
For me (I have 2 boys) and we always had little nick names. We used them so much that even friends called them by that name. I still call my youngest "Kody Bear". It is endearing.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #296 on: October 07, 2011, 12:50:27 PM »

Whoa Fox news is saying breaking news regarding baby Lisa

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #297 on: October 07, 2011, 12:52:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well, here we go again with Megan Kelly......... geez.

She just said that there is "breaking news" at the top of the hour about a critical piece of information that may have focused police on the parents. She went on to say that you'll "only hear it here."

It may be nothing, but thought I'd pass it along.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 07, 2011, 12:53:30 PM »

thats the 1st time ive heard he came home early,wonder why

Earlier in the day, Irwin and Bradley spoke to the media about frantically searching their home for any sign of their daughter after her father came home from work early and she wasn't in her crib. They said they found an open window, an unlocked front door and house lights blazing, and later discovered that their three cellphones were gone.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813949/ns/today-today_people/t/father-missing-baby-i-reached-my-boiling-point/

Great Catch!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2011, 12:54:03 PM »

For me (I have 2 boys) and we always had little nick names. We used them so much that even friends called them by that name. I still call my youngest "Kody Bear". It is endearing.

TU... I thought it would just be me.  It's hard not to find even little things hinky after so many of these cases.  I just watched this morning's video's again and they are referring to her everytime as Lisa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.