March 28, 2024, 04:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504074 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #380 on: October 07, 2011, 03:47:24 PM »

Thanks FatCat for the update on the man with a baby.

Just saw this on FB (pretty bold statement):

Johnny Chiaravallotti:

In 2001 , My sister Lisa passed away from a suspicious 'accidental drug overdose'. Lisa was the mother of Debbie , the mother of this missing 10 month old. This missing baby was named after her deceased grandmother. I am the Uncle of the mother (Debbie) of this missing child. My sister Lisa had 3 kids and was estranged from her husband , who was thousands of dollars behind in back child support and was living in Delaware close to his estranged wife and his 3 kids. He did not like it on the east coast. He was from Kansas City. My 36 year old sister mysteriously died from what they called an 'accidental overdose'. After her death , her estranged husband who owed thousands in back child support and didn't like living in Delaware anyway , took his 3 kids and returned to Kansas City. Debbie , the mother of this missing child , is one of them 3 kids. Now here we are 10 years after the mysterious and suspicious death of my 36 year old sister Lisa ... and the 10 month old baby who was named after her is missing. I have no been in contact with them for a few years so I don't know what's been going on in Missouri. But I will say that I have always been suspicious about my sister Lisa's estranged husband and whether or not he was involved in her death. He had plenty of motive. And he left Delaware very fast. Lisa's death looked like an accident so it was ruled an accident. But I know my sister and she was smarter than that. And her death occurred on the 10th birthday of her youngest son who found her dead in bed on his birthday. Is the disappearance of this child and the suspicious death of my sister connected ? Is this just a coincidence ? We have one Lisa dead and another Lisa missing. I love my niece Debbie , the mother of this missing child. And I have no idea who her boyfriend is. Nor do I know what was going on in their lives in the past few years. But I do know that I lost my sister Lisa 10 years ago and I will always be very suspicious about her death. Now this poor child is missing. I am curious to know if her grandfather was around.
12 minutes ago · Like · 2 people

https://www.facebook.com/find.lisa?sk=wall

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: October 07, 2011, 03:48:48 PM »

There's a map of the location of the Irwin home and the dumpster that was on fire at this link:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: October 07, 2011, 03:52:04 PM »

baby lisa home
3620 North Lister kansas MO 64117

i did a 2m searh of offeders this doesnt look good,these are offenders that prey
on very young children,and they work/ed at the same co.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/OffenderDetails?id=79146185

Patrick Michael Reynolds  Compliant
(First Middle Last)
Date of Birth:       05/25/1967
Home Address 2310 Ne 37th St City:  Kansas City 
State: MO 
Zip Code:  64116 
Work 4357 Ne Chourteau Trfy Kansas City, MO 64117 Clay

Offense:Entice Child <15-actor 21/over
Victim Gender/Age:  Female/1-13 
Offense City/State:  Kansas City, MO 

Enticement of a child, penalties
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5660000151.htm

yikes - snipped cw618's post from day 1 or 2.  shot in the dark at this point I know but...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: October 07, 2011, 03:57:42 PM »

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#LisaIrwin update: FBI not saying what, if anything, found at landfill. Nothing seen from aerial video: pub.vitrue.com/Ogx
5 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/NBCActionNews

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: October 07, 2011, 04:06:05 PM »

I don't understand why someone who kidnaps a baby would waste time stealing cell phones.  Surely the two cell phones were not in the baby's room.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: October 07, 2011, 04:08:19 PM »

There's a map of the location of the Irwin home and the dumpster that was on fire at this link:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

wonder what day trash pick up is in that hood

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: October 07, 2011, 04:11:12 PM »

Thanks to all for the updates, research, images and insights.

An early Canadian Thankgiving gathering is taking place at our home tomorrow.  Lots to do.  Hubby is out on the property cutting Maple leaves.

This case has grabbed my attention so I will be checking in often as well as having CNN blaring in the background.  I wish we received the FOX channel.

Later, Janet
1:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: October 07, 2011, 04:11:49 PM »

I hope they atleast gave the SO on NE 37th street a shake down if he wasn't wearing a monitor with a reliable monitoring company.  jmo.

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: October 07, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »

Dumpster Fire Leads Police to Search Landfill
October 7, 2011

Dumpster Fire and Irwin Home Map

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

An early morning dumpster fire on Tuesday led investigators to search a Johnson County landfill in the Lisa Irwin case. Friday's search was the second time investigators visited the landfill.

Police said someone reported a dumpster fire at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th Street at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4. The dumpster is less than a half a mile away from the Irwin home.

Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin was reported missing by her parents around 4 a.m. Tuesday.

Investigators examined the trash from the fire two times. On Friday they examined it again. Also on Friday, police returned to the Johnson County Deffenbaugh Industries' landfill for the second time
After four days of searching, the investigation into baby Lisa's disappearance has taken several twists and turns. On Thursday, police announced in a hastily-called press conference that 10-month-old Lisa's parents stopped cooperating with investigators, a claim the family denies.

On Friday afternoon, Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said they have not had contact with the parents since Thursday's announcement.

RetiredFBI Agent Jeff Lanza said the parents' definition of cooperation is probably different than police's.

"Police's definition of cooperation is to answer any questions that we post to you even if it focuses on you," Lanza said. "The couple's definition is, 'well, we'll cooperate, but not if it's focused on us."

Late Thursday evening, FOX 4 learned Lisa's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, made a 'deal' with national news networks and would no longer be talking with local media.

On Friday's Today Show, Deborah said police told her she failed a polygraph test. Bradley adamantly claimed that's impossible because she doesn't know where her daughter is.

Lanza said failing a polygraph test doesn't mean someone is guilty.

"If you've registered some deception, that's an indicator that you're not telling the truth," Lanza said. "However, it doesn't mean you're guilty. It's just an indication that you're deceptive about a particular question or questions on the polygraph exam."

In the four-day search for Lisa, police have scoured the woods near the Irwin home, rappelled down embankments, looked in drainage ditches and on Friday, investigators turned their attention to Deffenbaugh's landfill.
 ::snipping2::

Thanks for this post.  And again why I feel like the deception from the poly may not have necessarily been regarding little Lisa but something personal about the mother.  An affair, or something else, that connected to a question they asked her.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: October 07, 2011, 04:15:42 PM »

Thanks FatCat for the update on the man with a baby.

Just saw this on FB (pretty bold statement):

Johnny Chiaravallotti:

In 2001 , My sister Lisa passed away from a suspicious 'accidental drug overdose'. Lisa was the mother of Debbie , the mother of this missing 10 month old. This missing baby was named after her deceased grandmother. I am the Uncle of the mother (Debbie) of this missing child. My sister Lisa had 3 kids and was estranged from her husband , who was thousands of dollars behind in back child support and was living in Delaware close to his estranged wife and his 3 kids. He did not like it on the east coast. He was from Kansas City. My 36 year old sister mysteriously died from what they called an 'accidental overdose'. After her death , her estranged husband who owed thousands in back child support and didn't like living in Delaware anyway , took his 3 kids and returned to Kansas City. Debbie , the mother of this missing child , is one of them 3 kids. Now here we are 10 years after the mysterious and suspicious death of my 36 year old sister Lisa ... and the 10 month old baby who was named after her is missing. I have no been in contact with them for a few years so I don't know what's been going on in Missouri. But I will say that I have always been suspicious about my sister Lisa's estranged husband and whether or not he was involved in her death. He had plenty of motive. And he left Delaware very fast. Lisa's death looked like an accident so it was ruled an accident. But I know my sister and she was smarter than that. And her death occurred on the 10th birthday of her youngest son who found her dead in bed on his birthday. Is the disappearance of this child and the suspicious death of my sister connected ? Is this just a coincidence ? We have one Lisa dead and another Lisa missing. I love my niece Debbie , the mother of this missing child. And I have no idea who her boyfriend is. Nor do I know what was going on in their lives in the past few years. But I do know that I lost my sister Lisa 10 years ago and I will always be very suspicious about her death. Now this poor child is missing. I am curious to know if her grandfather was around.
12 minutes ago · Like · 2 people

https://www.facebook.com/find.lisa?sk=wall

Do we know the grandfather's name and where he resides?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: October 07, 2011, 04:21:39 PM »

wonder what day trash pick up is in that hood

found it tuesday is the day
http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/Depts/PublicWorks/BulkyItemCollectionProgram/SolidWasteCollectionZones-North/index.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: October 07, 2011, 04:26:41 PM »

I hope they atleast gave the SO on NE 37th street a shake down if he wasn't wearing a monitor with a reliable monitoring company.  jmo.

me too,hard to believe the two work/ed at same place and same type of perv

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: October 07, 2011, 04:27:04 PM »

your good cw!  and all on the walk/drive home from your SO on 2310 NE 37th street.  may be nothing but I still hope they give him a visit.  atleast put him on notice even if he has nada to do with this cuz I'm evil minded like that...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: October 07, 2011, 04:27:11 PM »

Dumpster Fire Leads Police to Search Landfill
October 7, 2011

Dumpster Fire and Irwin Home Map

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

An early morning dumpster fire on Tuesday led investigators to search a Johnson County landfill in the Lisa Irwin case. Friday's search was the second time investigators visited the landfill.

Police said someone reported a dumpster fire at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th Street at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4. The dumpster is less than a half a mile away from the Irwin home.

Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin was reported missing by her parents around 4 a.m. Tuesday.

Investigators examined the trash from the fire two times. On Friday they examined it again. Also on Friday, police returned to the Johnson County Deffenbaugh Industries' landfill for the second time.
After four days of searching, the investigation into baby Lisa's disappearance has taken several twists and turns. On Thursday, police announced in a hastily-called press conference that 10-month-old Lisa's parents stopped cooperating with investigators, a claim the family denies.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: October 07, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »

me too,hard to believe the two work/ed at same place and same type of perv

oh I believe it.  I have a apt bdlg less than .25 miles from me that seems to be the relocation spot for all the newly released offenders in my county.  Nobody else wants them, so I'm always on the look out for them.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: October 07, 2011, 04:37:45 PM »

anybody here peaking over at JC?  they have a new very scarey fb post over there.  could be bunk, I have not looked at it yet.

it is here - somewhere. http://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: October 07, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »

anybody here peaking over at JC?  they have a new very scarey fb post over there.  could be bunk, I have not looked at it yet.

https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall
Amie Lordi they don't need the phones to trace texts and cells most cell phone companies keep messages stored for up to a month...@barry can you tell us where you got that information?
47 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·  1 personLoading....Barry Rosenlieb He is a well known KC activist. NOT saying this is true. Just saying it was leaked. Cell phone contains a text message from mothers brother @ 230 am that morning saying "I'm ready when you are", also the babies clothes were found in the burnt dumpster
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: October 07, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »

From KMBC's Mike Mahoney
From Mahoney: Also, the grandfather of Deb Bradley offered an explanation for the police statement on Thursday that the parents were no longer cooperating with police. A claim the family disputes.
David Netz, Sr says the couple objected to police questioning tactics.
"They would cone in and say, 'OK, Jeremy said this, and they'd go back to Jeremy and say Deb said this and this," Netz said.
"When you're tired and worried about your baby, you're bound to make itty bitty mistakes in time lines", Netz said.
"And they have been pouncing in every little, from what I understand, every little mistake that is made".

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:21 PM

From Mahoney: He also says they are also watching developments in the search of a Johnson County landfill.
Lerette calls this a day where Irwin and Bradley, as well as other family members, are trying to get some sleep after a tension-filled week.
The couple's 10-month old daughter, Lisa disappeared Tuesday.

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:19 PM

From KMBC's Mike Mahoney: A relative of Jeremy Irwin and Deb Bradley, the parents of the missing Kansas City baby, say they are hoping a tip from California pays off. Mike Lerette told KMBC's Micheal Mahoney the FBI may be looking at some surveillance video shown a couple in California with a very young child. He would not elaborate.

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:19 PM

a lot of img of landfill
live updates
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: October 07, 2011, 04:56:55 PM »

FBI Moves Baby Lisa Search To Irwin Backyard

http://www.5newsonline.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,3128612.story

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: October 07, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall
Amie Lordi they don't need the phones to trace texts and cells most cell phone companies keep messages stored for up to a month...@barry can you tell us where you got that information?
47 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·  1 personLoading....Barry Rosenlieb He is a well known KC activist. NOT saying this is true. Just saying it was leaked. Cell phone contains a text message from mothers brother @ 230 am that morning saying "I'm ready when you are", also the babies clothes were found in the burnt dumpster

TY,hope the brother doesnt know the perv
that dang lawn needs mowed BBL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.