March 28, 2024, 02:58:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504058 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: October 08, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »

DNA from a teen?  Interesting.
They might be on to something, MOO might explain  how he got in to the home ( he knew access code to garage), neighbor sees man walking with baby in the middle of the night , fire at dumpster (with walking distance, I heard three min walk), it was reported the teenager was at the house the evening before....................And he wasnt a stranger to baby lisa...............wow I dont know what to think anymore..........

wbaw0724 ... I realize that the neighbour's alleged observation has been mentioned on this thread but ... what was the source.  Media?  Facebook?

Thanks

BTW ... Welcome to the Cage!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: October 08, 2011, 10:48:31 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-teen-questioned-police-california-tip/story?id=14695496
Missing Baby Lisa: Teen Questioned as Police Look Into California Tip
October 8, 2011

Authorities are looking into two new leads today in the case of a missing 10-month-old Missouri baby.
 ::snipping2::
On Friday, a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents was questioned by investigators and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor was apparently at the home the day Lisa vanished and also knew the access code to the family's garage.

However, police said they still have no suspects.

Investigators are also looking into reports from the west coast, where a couple was seen with a small child fitting Lisa's description, relative Mike Lerette told ABC affiliate KMBC-TV.

"They're pursuing surveillance tape on a couple with the baby in California," said Lerette.
"I can tell you based on experience of working high profile abductions that you get leads from literally all over the world. Is that possible? Of course it's possible. Is it likely? I don't think so," Garrett said. "I think this situation is probably going to stay within the Kansas City area."

FBI Special agent and ABC News consultant Brad Garrett said the first of those leads is a more feasible possibility than the second from California.

::snipping2::

Was looking online for more news, but there's not much out this morning.

I'm assuming the teenager is male.

He would make a good suspect since he lives close by, also he was in the home the day Lisa disappeared, he knows the access code to the garage, and most possibly he learned that the father wouldn't be there that night, and he would've learned their schedule without raising red flags.

I would understand a teenager taking the cellphones, and leaving lights on and doors open. But, a male teenager taking a baby? The only reason I would think for a male teenager to steal a baby is mental illness.

The news said that police searched nearby homes three and four times, so IF he took the baby he didn't keep her home.

Wouldn't his parents have noticed something, he coming and going at odds hours of the night, specially if he brought home a screaming baby?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #502 on: October 08, 2011, 10:52:54 AM »

Maybe this neighbor can give LE some info on what was going on in the home that day.  Did the teen see these cells?  Did the teen view Lisa sick with a cold?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: October 08, 2011, 11:18:22 AM »

They might be on to something, MOO might explain  how he got in to the home ( he knew access code to garage), neighbor sees man walking with baby in the middle of the night , fire at dumpster (with walking distance, I heard three min walk), it was reported the teenager was at the house the evening before....................And he wasnt a stranger to baby lisa...............wow I dont know what to think anymore..........

wbaw0724 ... I realize that the neighbour's alleged observation has been mentioned on this thread but ... what was the source.  Media?  Facebook?

Thanks

Janet

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 08, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »

Maybe this neighbor can give LE some info on what was going on in the home that day.  Did the teen see these cells?  Did the teen view Lisa sick with a cold?

Good thinking. Maybe he saw the parents argue, or saw one of them loosing it...

The teen could serve as a witness to the ambiance at the house that day.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 08, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »

Welcome to SM!  No matter which way I look at this it does not look good for Lisa.  I'am totally heartbroken on this because she is a baby...they all matter but babies really get to me.  There are so few reasons for someone to take a baby. 

But atleast this lets us know that LE is looking at all angles instead of just zoning in on the parents and just maybe there was/is some DNA to be had in the house in an area where it should not be.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: October 08, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »

Good thinking. Maybe he saw the parents argue, or saw one of them loosing it...

The teen could serve as a witness to the ambiance at the house that day.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: October 08, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »

MAN WALKING WITH BABY.
I may have missed it but was anything ever said again about the report of a man carrying a baby at 1 AM in the morning on a street near Lisa's home?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby

snipped;

One neighbor told police that a stranger was seen walking a baby wearing only a diaper about 1 a.m. in the street by the baby's home. Young said this tip didn't pan out.

I am not sure why they were so quick to dismiss this.  The only thing I could fathom is that it was seen at a distance and it was a man walking a foo foo dog than the man picks it up???  But they describe the person going to the front door of a house and pretending to be going home; watch video.  The wife says the guy was on a street "Perpendicular" to the Irwin's street when seen.  If I remember right from the map that could very well be NE 37th Street....IDK.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 08, 2011, 11:52:56 AM »

Thanks

Janet

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

Thanks wbaw0724

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: October 08, 2011, 11:54:23 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby

snipped;

One neighbor told police that a stranger was seen walking a baby wearing only a diaper about 1 a.m. in the street by the baby's home. Young said this tip didn't pan out.

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Thanks fatcatlurker

_____

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: October 08, 2011, 12:07:03 PM »

Okay...just wondering how old exactly this teen is...older?  Like 17?? 

This COULD be the source of deception in the mom's poly.  Was she alone in the house the evening Lisa disappeared?  If this teen was in the home with her and she was trying to hide that in fear of discovering an affair she is having with this teen...there's the deception.  May seem far-fetched...but these days, unfortunately, stories of women being involved with someone too young isn't impossible.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: October 08, 2011, 12:10:45 PM »

This COULD be the source of deception in the mom's poly.  Was she alone in the house the evening Lisa disappeared?  If this teen was in the home with her and she was trying to hide that in fear of discovering an affair she is having with this teen...there's the deception.  May seem far-fetched...but these days, unfortunately, stories of women being involved with someone too young isn't impossible.
You're right about that, nowadays, nothing is too far fetched.
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: October 08, 2011, 12:29:55 PM »

You're right about that, nowadays, nothing is too far fetched.
I was thinking the same thing, just didnt want to say it..............I have not read anywhere that LE has confirmed the 2:30 phone call, i am beginning to think that the LE was leaking information to try and turn the parents against each other, or family to start turning against the parents............You know how you can start thinking about what some one said and turn innocent comments into something that fits in with the story. Example Someone says I heard the mom say one time she wished the kids would just go away, that statement could be turned into something major, in a case like this........
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: October 08, 2011, 01:15:43 PM »

I don't know if this video was posted or not.  It shows the floor plan pretty well from front door area thru kitchen to the side/front computer/spare living room which is the window that was open.  It also shows that the house is smaller rooms and very dark imo.  Kitchen is galley style between front door and this computer room.  anyway the path would be dark imo for a stranger to go thru to get to Lisa's room which I gather is off the front door area towards the rear of the house.  There are also pics at the link but harder to figure out unless you know the floorplan imo.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29427206/detail.html

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: October 08, 2011, 01:45:03 PM »

I don't know if this video was posted or not.  It shows the floor plan pretty well from front door area thru kitchen to the side/front computer/spare living room which is the window that was open.  It also shows that the house is smaller rooms and very dark imo.  Kitchen is galley style between front door and this computer room.  anyway the path would be dark imo for a stranger to go thru to get to Lisa's room which I gather is off the front door area towards the rear of the house.  There are also pics at the link but harder to figure out unless you know the floorplan imo.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29427206/detail.html

Good afternoon Monkeys--I'm sorry guys, but I believe the mother is telling the truth. I would never accuse anyone of a crime, especially involving harm or murder of a child unless I have something to go on.  Nor would I speculate or accuse someone of having an affair and trying to cover it up without one iota of evidence. We each have to live with our own conscience.  And these are real people, not characters in a novel.

At this point, I think the mother is innocent.  Subsequent facts could  prove me wrong, but looking at her distress breaks my heart.  Lisa is a darling little baby.  I hope she's brought home safely but we all know how these abductions usually turn out.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 08, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »

It appears that I got in someone's box.  I apologize.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: October 08, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »

It's ok Babybear.  I'm good just sitting here wishing they would find Lisa like everyone else.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: October 08, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »

And you guys up post talking about the teenager are saints.  I can think of many bad things a teenager would do with a baby....unfortunately.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: October 08, 2011, 02:09:19 PM »

I haven't seen where this teen is a male...it could be a babysitter, DNA provided for comparison purposes only.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: October 08, 2011, 02:11:52 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html
snipped;

Missing girl's family to work on generating tips for police, reward fund
By MARK MORRIS
The Kansas City Star
By MARK MORRIS The Kansas City Star
Updated: 2011-10-08T17:29:20Z

Orlin Wagner
Missing girl's family to work on generating tips for police, reward fund Supporters pray for missing infant  Family members of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, missing since Tuesday, announced Saturday that they would scale back their media interviews for the time being and focus on generating tips for police.

Mike LeRette — a cousin of the baby's mother, Deborah Bradley, and a spokesman for the family — said lawyers are now working with the family to set up a trust fund that would accept donations for a reward fund.

That process is moving slowly, LeRette said, but he hopes to have an announcement soon. Family members sense that the volume of tips to authorities has fallen off in the last couple of days and they hope a generous reward fund will encourage more tips.

“It seems like they’re running out of good leads, so why not give them more?” LeRette asked. “We’re one phone call away. One person calls in and maybe she’s in our arms later today.”

Authorities issued an Amber Alert Tuesday after Irwin returned from work as an electrician about 4 a.m. and found that Lisa was gone. Police launched a massive search and questioned the couple closely about their activities that morning and the previous day.

On Friday, investigators ran metal detectors around the family’s Northland yard and FBI agents searched a landfill for the second time for trash that had been received from the family’s neighborhood.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html#ixzz1aDNiTOve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.