March 28, 2024, 03:39:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504149 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: October 08, 2011, 02:16:33 PM »

I haven't seen where this teen is a male...it could be a babysitter, DNA provided for comparison purposes only.

your right.   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #521 on: October 08, 2011, 02:23:49 PM »

Teen could mean 13 or 19.  Huge age difference and lots of possibilities of why teen could be on home from something very innocent to things that would not be.  But, I read that LE says person is not a suspect so I,m hoping for the best.  I'm just glad there is someone outside of a relative that saw Lisa in the hours before she disappeared.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: October 08, 2011, 02:32:05 PM »

Just thought of one more thing before I pop out of here for a while.

Didn't the facebook poster who said Lisa waved at him from her front door that day she went missing state it was from his "MOM'S" house across the street?  Could he be a teen still living at home?

Anybody recall who posted it here or remember it?
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: October 08, 2011, 03:02:32 PM »

Just thought of one more thing before I pop out of here for a while.

Didn't the facebook poster who said Lisa waved at him from her front door that day she went missing state it was from his "MOM'S" house across the street?  Could he be a teen still living at home?

Anybody recall who posted it here or remember it?

Look on page 18 of this forum, little past halfway down...............
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #524 on: October 08, 2011, 03:31:45 PM »

Teen could mean 13 or 19.  Huge age difference and lots of possibilities of why teen could be on home from something very innocent to things that would not be.  But, I read that LE says person is not a suspect so I,m hoping for the best.  I'm just glad there is someone outside of a relative that saw Lisa in the hours before she disappeared.

I missed that part, so this teen actually saw the baby, and if so when...4 pm, 10 pm, that makes a difference IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: October 08, 2011, 04:05:49 PM »

It's not a teenager, it's an old guy (Beagley) whose mother lives two doors down from Lisa's home. He said he used to live next door to the Irwins.

Again, he may be lying and is just to feel important.

He has another entry on lisairwinupdates.com in facebook, just talking about how good this family is.

-----

Now this picture, published by the UK Daily Mail:

Doesn't it remind you of the Hormans? He cold and distant, she emotionally needy.

Just my sorryass opinion, sorry. Just it reminded me of them.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #526 on: October 08, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »

It's not a teenager, it's an old guy (Beagley) whose mother lives two doors down from Lisa's home. He said he used to live next door to the Irwins.

He has another entry on lisairwinupdates.com in facebook, just talking about how good this family is.

-----

Doesn't it remind you of the Hormans? He cold and distant, she emotionally needy.

I see no feeling or emotion there at all.............awkward is all I see

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #527 on: October 08, 2011, 04:19:36 PM »

Fox News tonight 9 PM EST Hour long special with Judge Jenine (?) on where is baby Lisa?
For those who do not have FOX News it may be available online at the FOX website after it airs.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #528 on: October 08, 2011, 04:21:41 PM »

-----

ITA..I also don't see extreme emotion when she cries, when Eli died I cried so much I couldn't go out in public since I would have scared the He77 out of everyone, puffy eyes, snotty nose...but that's just my take on it, it does remind me of the Hormans wrt Jeremy's actions or lack of actions to her.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 08, 2011, 04:30:57 PM »

Fox News tonight 9 PM EST Hour long special with Judge Jenine (?) on where is baby Lisa?
For those who do not have FOX News it may be available online at the FOX website after it airs.
You can also watch FOX on this link.I use it a lot. 
http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/foxnews-live-streaming-breaking-news-latest-news-current-news/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: October 08, 2011, 05:12:39 PM »

That is not the first time I've seen someone see a similarity between this couple and the Hormans.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: October 08, 2011, 05:40:47 PM »

-----

Posed is all I see.  These two are so insincere in my opinion.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: October 08, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »

Thank you all for tracking that down ; )..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 08, 2011, 06:33:13 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-searches-missing-mo-baby-kan-landfill-14694823
Family of Missing Missouri Baby Setting up Reward
October 8, 2011

::snipping2::
Lisa's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, reported their daughter missing early Tuesday. Their relationship with investigators chilled late Thursday, when police announced the parents were no longer talking to detectives. The parents quickly insisted they only needed a break from incessant police questioning.

On Saturday, police spoke with the couple on the phone but had not met with them in person, Kansas City police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said. He declined to comment on a broadcast report that a teenage neighbor had been questioned.

Investigators said they have no solid leads or suspects despite an extensive search. Hundreds of local, state and federal agents spent days scouring the family's quiet northeast Kansas City neighborhood, nearby woods and a landfill. The landfill was searched for the second time Friday, but Young said it "didn't lead to anything."

The family announced Saturday they were organizing a reward, hoping it would lead to new information. A family spokesman also said Lisa's parents would be doing fewer media interviews so focus could stay on their daughter.
Allen and Finkelhor said that with little to go on, it's natural for investigators to turn their focus to Bradley, who was the last person to see her little girl before she went missing.

Finkelhor noted that in some cases, parents have concocted stories about a kidnapping after accidentally killing their child instead of facing the tragedy.

"Sometimes what happens when the parent was involved, the death wasn't intentional but involved a kind of serious negligence," he said. "The responsible parent is so ashamed and maybe ashamed toward the spouse that they decide to dispose of the body and then report it as a missing child."

But Allen cautioned against jumping to conclusions, despite the long odds against a stranger abduction.

"Once the spotlight focuses on parental wrongdoing, the public perception is this is a murder. The focus goes away from the little girl and goes to the parent," he said. "That's why in these situations, police are doing exactly what they should do, pursuing every lead ... If Lisa is out there, we need to do whatever we can to find her."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 08, 2011, 06:37:17 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/08/feds-scour-landfill-in-search-missing-missouri-baby/
Authorities Follow Leads in Case of Missing Missouri Baby, But No Suspects Yet
October 8, 2011

Authorities are looking into two new leads in the case of a missing 10-month-old Missouri girl, but there are not yet any definite suspects in the case.

A family spokesman said Saturday that Lisa Irwin's parents are working to establish a trust fund.
Spokesman Mike Lerette also says Lisa's parents will be giving fewer media interviews, because they want full attention on finding their daughter.
Authorities have taken a DNA sample from a teenage neighbor who also knew the pass code to her family’s garage, but was not named as a suspect in the case. ABC News also reported that a couple was spotted in California with a baby that looked like missing Lisa Irwin and that authorities were looking into the report.

The developments come just one day after FBI agents scoured a Kansas landfill for the second time this week. Agents and Kansas City police spent about two hours Friday at the Deffenbaugh Industries landfill in the suburb of Shawnee, FBI spokeswoman Bridget Patton said. She wouldn't discuss details but confirmed the activity was related to the search for Lisa Irwin, whose parents said was snatched from her crib in the middle of the night.

Patton said it was the second time the FBI had been at the landfill and it wasn't uncommon to search an area several times. Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young said Saturday the search "didn't lead to anything" and "the only thing that motivated that search was brainstorming of `What haven't we done yet?"'

Police also returned to the home of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s parents, and used metal detectors to search the yard.
Decades of statistics on infant abductions in the U.S. suggest one of the least likely scenarios in Lisa's disappearance is that a stranger broke into her home and took the child as her family slept.

But the numbers also lead national experts to believe that if the infant were snatched from her crib in the middle of the night, as her parents told investigators, she is likely still alive.

In an interview with Judge Jeanine Pirro to air Saturday night on Fox News, Lisa's parents said they didn't think of anyone in particular after they found out the baby was missing.

"It was just panic, panic. You don't think when something like that's happening. You don't think. your thoughts are everywhere. They're racing. Nothing makes sense in your head. You just -- it's like not real,. it's a dream. This is a nightmare," Deborah Bradley told Pirro.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: October 08, 2011, 07:46:15 PM »

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander

#LisaIrwin parents meeting once again w/ #KansasCity PD detectives as we speak. #missingbaby

8 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: October 08, 2011, 07:51:37 PM »

Article and Video..
Search for Lisa Irwin slows down...

KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Day five of the search for 10-month old Lisa Irwin started with her empty house in the 3600 block of North Lister, and no one searching for her.  A house, that for the past four days, has been surrounded by crime scene tape.

The crime scene tape is gone but yellow ribbons still adorn the home, to symbolize the family's hope of bringing baby Lisa home.

Kansas City police investigators called off the search of a wooded area near the home, and the search of a Johnson County landfill.  A change in course that makes Joseph Robinson think it's time for the community to take action.

Joseph Robinson stopped by the Irwin home on Saturday morning, to participate in a search.  He was surprised to learn that there were no organized searches underway.

"I just think as a community we need to come together and look for this baby," said Robinson

More than a decade ago, Robinson helped with the Precious Doe case, a girl who's dismembered body was found near 59th and Kensington in 2001. After her body was found, Robinson joined a team of volunteers who searched for child's head and found it days later.

continued..

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/search-for-lisa-irwin-comes-to-a-halt#ixzz1aElp7QsO
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: October 08, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »

I never heard of a garage door opening up without any sound as far as a teenager had the access code to the garage..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 08, 2011, 08:02:51 PM »

Police now interviewing parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin
By MARK MORRIS and EDWARD M. EVELD
The Kansas City Star 

Kansas City police confirmed Saturday evening that investigators were interviewing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin about their missing daughter, 10-month-old Lisa Irwin.

Police spokesman Steve Young said police reached out to the parents Saturday to see if a “sit down” with the couple could happen. By 6 p.m., the interview was on.

It is the first time police have talked to both parents since Thursday, when police announced that the parents were no longer cooperating with investigators. A family member denied that, and Friday, Bradley and Irwin told national morning television shows that they were cooperating but that Irwin had simply asked for a break in questioning.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3195138/police-now-interviewing-baby-lisa.html#ixzz1aEoYCOs7
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: October 08, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »

Kansas City 

Detectives questioning missing baby's parents.. Article and Video..

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

The parents of a missing 10-month-old baby are meeting with detectives, a Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said Saturday night.

"We think that's great," Young said. "We are sitting at the same table together now with the mother and father. No doubt about it, I think this is our best bet to help find this child."

This is the first time that Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, the parents of Lisa Irwin, have met with detectives since Thursday evening.

The questioning comes as detectives are again searching for clues at the family's Northland home.

A CSI van arrived at the Northland home after 5 p.m. Saturday. Detectives are again using metal detectors in the baby's yard. Young said this was not in response to a specific tip.

The police department has received more than 250 tips, but none of the tips have led to anything "good," Young said.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had agreed to conduct a 10 a.m. interview Saturday with KCTV5 about the disappearance of their daughter, Lisa Irwin.

The interview was abruptly canceled because the parents had agreed to meet with detectives to talk about the disappearance of baby Lisa, a family spokesman told KCTV5.

continued..

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing-babys-parents
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.