March 29, 2024, 05:13:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504260 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #660 on: October 10, 2011, 04:20:43 AM »

I would think that by now the FBI has run fingerprints and fiber on the window.  I also notice that the officer had to sort of 'crawl' into the window.  No way did he do that without making noise.

Personally, I never closed the door to my kids' rooms when they went down at night.  I always wanted to hear them even with a monitor.  I want to know if the neighbor ever saw Lisa, heard Lisa on the monitor, or saw Debbie go to check on Lisa.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 10, 2011, 05:25:49 AM »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ap/legislative/ap-top-missouri-news-at-258-am-cdt/nD88C/
Updated: 5:01 a.m. Monday, Oct. 10, 2011 | Posted: 5:00 a.m. Monday, Oct. 10, 2011
The Associated Press

Missing Mo. baby's aunt reaches out to NASCAR fans

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — The family of a missing Missouri baby reached out to tens of thousands of NASCAR fans on Sunday, hoping to spur efforts to locate the child as investigators sifted through hundreds of tips that so far have led them to dead ends.

Ten-month-old Lisa Irwin hasn't been seen in nearly a week. Her parents reported her missing early Tuesday, saying she was snatched sometime overnight from their home in Kansas City, Mo.

Her aunt, Ashley Irwin, handed out thousands of flyers in a parking lot at Kansas Speedway during Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race. She has been trying to raise awareness about her niece's disappearance, from prayer vigils to online social media, and said targeting the 80,000 fans attending the race would help.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: October 10, 2011, 08:00:23 AM »

good morn,still no baby lisa   sad sad

wonder if the LE have checked the forsale/foreclosers,on the map there are a few,
in their hood
the irwin house is the 3rd house down/south from the corner of NE37th street and
N lister i see 2 foreclosed homes on N chelsea

map foreclosed homes
http://tinyurl.com/3gbplya

i watched these and other interviews,not sure how this could have happened,by a stranger,but
the person that was visiting the nite lisa went missing,would be high on my list of look at
saying the poi came through the window,and put the screen back,that says someone thought the
screen would be noticed by someone at that early hour,maybe the newspaper delivery,a neighbor
who has to walk the dog early,Bc they go to work early,or just a nosey neighbor across the st.
DB mentions the neighbor in the clip of,Exclusive: Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Speak Out
vids
What Happened to Baby Lisa?
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html

Lisa Irwin: A Look Inside the Home
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353

Inside Baby Lisa's Home
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905?tab=9482931&section=1206833

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 10, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-police-stage-break-familys-home/story?id=14702680
Missing Baby Lisa: Police Stage 'Break In" at Family's Home
By CLAYTON SANDELL (@Clayton_Sandell) and KEVIN DOLAK
Oct. 10, 2011

Nearly a week since the mysterious disappearance of 10-month-old Missouri baby Lisa Irwin investigators searching for new clues have staged an unusual recreation of what could have been the kidnapping.

Detectives and FBI agents showed up on Sunday at the Kansas City, Mo., home of the missing girl's parents Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley to restage what may have happened on the night of October 3 when baby Lisa went missing

Pretending to be intruders, investigators climbed through a window in order to gain access to Irwin and Bradley's home. The "break-in" was no easy task, as the detectives climbing through the window needed to be boosted in, and afterwards the window slammed down on the detective's legs.

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: October 10, 2011, 08:51:29 AM »

I would think that by now the FBI has run fingerprints and fiber on the window.  I also notice that the officer had to sort of 'crawl' into the window.  No way did he do that without making noise.

Personally, I never closed the door to my kids' rooms when they went down at night.  I always wanted to hear them even with a monitor.  I want to know if the neighbor ever saw Lisa, heard Lisa on the monitor, or saw Debbie go to check on Lisa.

Yep, and that's just on the outside, he's certain to make a "thump" on the inside.  There is definitely something up with this case, whether she was doing drugs while the baby was being taken or she did something to her herself clearly something stinks.

My daughter had colic and started teething at 3 weeks with two new little teeth at 1 month, 2 months, 3 months etc. until she was 7 months old.  To help with the colic we had sound machines, fans you name it and I finally put her in her own room at 12 months.  We have to shut her door.  The smallest distraction & my little wild woman is up.  I do however have a video monitor turned loud that's right by my bedside and then a second one that is sound only for a back up.  Slightest noise & I'm up and I glance over at the monitor a million times a night.  There are quite a few of us moms who shut the door.  We did a fun survey in one of my mommy & me groups and out of 35 moms with kids age 6 months - 4 yrs only 2 left the door open.  Her nursery door is literally 5 feet from my bedroom door.  I'm a light sleeper and if she turns over I hear her.  I wonder though if this woman is like my husband who can sleep through anything.  Even a screaming baby with colic in my arms walking around my master bedroom.  Sure we had a sound machine & fans on but even now when she wakes up in the middle of the night he sleeps right through it.  Maybe this woman doesn't have our "mom's ears".  I'm still betting something happened though.  Lisa had a cold & I wonder if she accidentally overdosed her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 10, 2011, 08:59:14 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwins-parents-statements-picked-apart-201100839.html
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin's Parents' Statements Picked Apart by Internet Sleuths
By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 16 hrs ago
Whenever the news reports a child's disappearance as happened with Kansas City, mo., baby Lisa Irwin last week, Internet sleuths set to speculating. The publicly known details of the case are passed around and dissected. Did the mother do it? Did the father do it? Was the kidnapping the work of a stranger? No matter the case, the thrust of much discussion is whether the parents who reported their child missing are trustworthy.

Internet sleuths are not privy to inside information. They parse through news reports and sometimes gossip repeated in the community where the disappearance took place, trying to ascertain the truth. One tool they use is statement analysis. That's a tool that's resulted in some pretty harsh criticism of grieving parents, including Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

~ Peter Frampton
supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: October 10, 2011, 09:00:46 AM »

I see on Jeremy's court case that he had to take parenting class. (So did Ron Cummings javascript:void(0)Wink  There was a hearing on
10/20/2008 - a recording of the trial can be downloaded if you have a PC - Windows.  I have a Mac and wasn't able to get it.  It may cost a couple of bucks.

7CV105004561-01 - JEREMY IRWIN V RASLEEN RAIM         

Hearing Held
     Div by APA Hinson. Pet not. Resp in person and by atty. D Savory. State dismisses its cause of action in open court. SPR
        Scheduled For: 10/20/2008;  10:30 AM ;  SHERRILL PAGE ROBERTS;  Clay
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 10, 2011, 09:10:35 AM »

The Today show 
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44842241#44842241
One week later, baby still missing

~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: October 10, 2011, 10:15:09 AM »

On NBC morning news... police reenactment proved it was very difficult to get into the home through the window, and it was noisy.

Also, the police is walking the neighborhood asking residents if they have seen a handyman who apparently disappeared at the same time that Lisa did. People have not seen him for a about a week.

---

Glad to see police seeking other suspects, so the rush to judgment don't bite them on the arse when this thing goes to trial.

MOO

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: October 10, 2011, 10:36:56 AM »

On NBC morning news... police reenactment proved it was very difficult to get into the home through the window, and it was noisy.

Also, the police is walking the neighborhood asking residents if they have seen a handyman who apparently disappeared at the same time that Lisa did. People have not seen him for a about a week.

---

Glad to see police seeking other suspects, so the rush to judgment don't bite them on the arse when this thing goes to trial.

MOO

Neighbors told KCTV5 they are upset about what has happened in their peaceful neighborhood and plan to keep windows closed and locked from now on. One neighbor described seeing a strange man walking through the neighborhood on Monday.

I wonder if they have identified this "strange" man?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby?redirected=true

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: October 10, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »

Police searched an area in Edwardsville, Kansas, was based on a tip.

Detectives focused on a wooded area near the Kansas River where Lisa's father had a job recently. Police say they found nothing.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15655082/hope-does-not-fade-in-search-for-baby-lisa

-----

There was a candlelight vigil last night, about 50 people from the neighborhood attended, no sight of the parents (or it would've been on the news today.)

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #671 on: October 10, 2011, 10:41:32 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29432684/detail.html

Mike Lerette, a spokesman for the family of Lisa Irwin, said Saturday that they have been working to establish a trust fund for the reward fund and to raise awareness. He also said the family would give fewer media interviews in order to give full attention to finding Lisa.

Lerette said in a text message to The Associated Press that the family didn't think the reward fund would be ready by this weekend, but they hope to have it organized soon.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29432684/detail.html#ixzz1aODcAbhG

How soon will the award money be made available?  The baby has been missing for almost a week.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: October 10, 2011, 11:05:04 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Irwin-Donation-Page/132632386837596?sk=wall

Lisa Irwin Donation Page

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #673 on: October 10, 2011, 11:09:56 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1373&p=179700

A beautiful photo on Mom's FB who in my opinion is the two boys and baby Lisi.
http://facebook.com/DebiNetz

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #674 on: October 10, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »

Still no news? I was hoping for a breakthrough over the weekend. I don't know why -- just my feeling -- I don't think mom did this. I'm trying not to be too jaded, though it is hard. Praying for Lisa and her family. Bring her home safe.

I remember you, Caylee.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #675 on: October 10, 2011, 11:19:37 AM »

Off Topic

This does not pertain to Mom....I knew a couple who stayed married (in the service) to collect $$, it was called (I believe)

BAQ.  This certain couple (not living together) illegally collected funds, but (one of them) would bank the $$ (in case) they were caught.  This means if you collect funds and are not living with the spouse, you may need to pay back all the money.  This has nothing to do with this situation Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: October 10, 2011, 11:33:47 AM »

Still no news? I was hoping for a breakthrough over the weekend. I don't know why -- just my feeling -- I don't think mom did this. I'm trying not to be too jaded, though it is hard. Praying for Lisa and her family. Bring her home safe.
Yes, it is so hard not to feel jaded.  Hoping Lisa is found safe.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 10, 2011, 11:39:48 AM »

Between an early Canadian Thanksgiving gathering at our home on Saturday and ... hubby and I preparing for another visit with Mickey and Minnie this week with two of our grandkids ... my computer time has been limited.  However ... I have been scanning the forum hoping for some conclusion to the disappearance of Baby Lisa.

Thanks to all for all the updates.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #678 on: October 10, 2011, 12:03:29 PM »

http://livewire.kmbc.com/

Live Events
Live Blog: Search Continues For Missing 10-Month Old
Continuous updates on the search for Lisa Irwin
10:05 AM EST

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/#ixzz1aOYk8L2m

Goodmorning Monkey's,

Photos of Love for Lisa vigil on the page, after you click the first link and scroll.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #679 on: October 10, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »

Where is the grandmother of baby Lisa?  Baby Lisa is (supposedly) named after grandma, where the *ell is grandma?
I checked Legacy.com (apparently) grandma is still living.  

Off Subject:
Newpaper List

Missouri Newspapers 
Boonville Daily News 
Kansas City Star 
News-Leader 
SedaliaDemocrat.com 
St. Louis Post-Dispatch 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.