March 29, 2024, 03:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504238 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: October 10, 2011, 12:20:47 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1373&p=179700

A beautiful photo on Mom's FB who in my opinion is the two boys and baby Lisi.
http://facebook.com/DebiNetz

awww!  TU for sharing.  Inregards to BAQ now known as BAH(Basic Allowance Quarters/Housing - meaning no military base housing), when I was in the Navy...like the song ha ha ha.  I also knew people who would marry and cohabitate together just to enjoy this benefit...some had alternate lifestyles.  
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: October 10, 2011, 12:22:27 PM »

Where is the grandmother of baby Lisa?  Baby Lisa is (supposedly) named after grandma, where the *ell is grandma?
I checked Legacy.com (apparently) grandma is still living.  

Off Subject:
Newpaper List

Missouri Newspapers 
Boonville Daily News 
Kansas City Star 
News-Leader 
SedaliaDemocrat.com 
St. Louis Post-Dispatch 

Huh?  Deborah's mom? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 10, 2011, 12:36:12 PM »

On NBC morning news... police reenactment proved it was very difficult to get into the home through the window, and it was noisy.

Also, the police is walking the neighborhood asking residents if they have seen a handyman who apparently disappeared at the same time that Lisa did. People have not seen him for a about a week.

---

Glad to see police seeking other suspects, so the rush to judgment don't bite them on the arse when this thing goes to trial.

MOO

Yep, ITA.  Parents are not going anywhere.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: October 10, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »

Where is the grandmother of baby Lisa?  Baby Lisa is (supposedly) named after grandma, where the *ell is grandma?

Off Subject:
Newpaper List

Missouri Newspapers 
Boonville Daily News 
Kansas City Star 
News-Leader 
SedaliaDemocrat.com 
St. Louis Post-Dispatch 

You must've missed it. There was a post that came out about the time that Fox news said that Lisa had a "checkered" past. Deborah's uncle said that Lisa Irwin was named after her grandma, Lisa Netz.

The uncle said that Deborah's mother died of an overdose (of something.) She died some years ago, can't remember how many.

Deborah's uncle sorta hinted that it was a somewhat "mysterious death in the family."

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #684 on: October 10, 2011, 12:44:40 PM »

Do you think her family has lawyered-up? 

I am going to refrain from mentioning Deborah's mom, because it will cause confusion, sorry.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: October 10, 2011, 12:45:32 PM »

I feel like the mother is truly devastate.  REAL tears pour from her eyes and her sadness is sincere.  I realize that her sadness could be because she does know that child's fate, however I feel that her despair is real.   I am more concerned with the father's flat demeanor and would like to know what these "parenting" classes he took entailed and if they were ordered?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #686 on: October 10, 2011, 12:57:40 PM »

Where is the grandmother of baby Lisa?  Baby Lisa is (supposedly) named after grandma, where the *ell is grandma?

Off Subject:
Newpaper List

Missouri Newspapers  
Boonville Daily News  
Kansas City Star  
News-Leader  
SedaliaDemocrat.com  
St. Louis Post-Dispatch  

You must've missed it. There was a post that came out about the time that Fox news said that Lisa had a "checkered" past. Deborah's uncle said that Lisa Irwin was named after her grandma, Lisa Netz.

The uncle said that Deborah's mother died of an overdose (of something.) She died some years ago, can't remember how many.

Deborah's uncle sorta hinted that it was a somewhat "mysterious death in the family."

Thank-you Itaryl...
I checked google newspaper archives and this may be, not confirmed, my opinion I will try for an obit in the local paper
Edit to fix link.  MB
Kansas City Star, The : http://www.google.com/search?tbm=nws&hl=en&gl=us&as_q=lisa+netz&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_scoring=r&btnG=Search&as_qdr=a&as_mindate=9%2F9%2F11&as_maxdate=10%2F9%2F11&as_drrb=a&as_nsrc=&as_nloc=&as_author=&as_occt=any&tbs=ar%3A1bits‎
$2.95 - Kansas City Star - Apr 13, 2001

Lisa was the daughter of the late John Chivalette Jr., who died in 1968. She is survived by her husband of 16 years, David L. Netz Jr., two sons, ...

A possible match.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:05:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »

Still no news? I was hoping for a breakthrough over the weekend. I don't know why -- just my feeling -- I don't think mom did this. I'm trying not to be too jaded, though it is hard. Praying for Lisa and her family. Bring her home safe.

I am in the same boat as you.  I can't see her having done anything to Lisa herself...but there is still something...OFF.  I can't put my finger on it.  Could it be a situation was created by the mother that allowed Lisa to be taken withour her knowing...maybe that's the guilt I'm sensing?  Not sure.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 10, 2011, 01:00:03 PM »

Do you think her family has lawyered-up? 

I am going to refrain from mentioning Deborah's mom, because it will cause confusion, sorry.

I think whether guilty or not they would be stupid not to be atleast talking to one.  And I understand on her mom, I also heard she was dead from that guy and I thought you said she was alive.  That's why I said huh?  Dropped now.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #689 on: October 10, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »

LISA ANN CHIVALETTE NETZ
Kansas City Star, The (MO) - April 13, 2001

Sorry, I should know by now search engines are not always up to date.

still looking....

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: October 10, 2011, 01:14:38 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/no-sign-of-lisa-irwin-7-days-into-search#ixzz1aOnKhQBt

snipped;

Police have not released any information about a potential suspect in the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, but a neighbor says investigators have questioned him about a man who has been seen riding his bike in the neighborhood.

The neighbor says authorities brought a picture of a man to his door and asked him if he had seen him.

He told police that he had seen the man, who he described as in his 20s, riding a bike and carrying a backpack.

The neighbor, who has lived in the neighborhood for 40 years and says he knows all of its residents, says he is sure the man does not live close by and was suspicious of the man even before Lisa disappeared.

Now how do you think the LE got a picture of this man riding a bike?  

He's a criminal that's how, probably got a SO record....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: October 10, 2011, 01:15:01 PM »

Video and Article..
New Photos Released of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin..

Missouri police are stepping up the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. A week after she was first reported missing, her parents are once again cooperating with police after rumors circulated last week that they refused to work together with authorities.

Retired FBI Special Agent Jeff Lanza says, “Generally in this interim, a week, something happens and it hasn’t happened in this case yet and there’s been some strange twists and turns as well.” He goes on to say that it’s really hard to determine motive when a young baby like this is found missing.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/10/new-photos-released-of-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #692 on: October 10, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23510022

I do not know if this is the mom or not, a very likely match Sad

This is only an opinion that it could be or could not be the mom.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: October 10, 2011, 01:32:19 PM »

Police back at home of Kansas City missing baby
APAP – 7 mins ago

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Investigators in Kansas City climbed through a window that parents said had been tampered with the night their 10-month-old daughter disappeared in an apparent attempt to re-enact an abduction.

Lisa Irwin's parents reported her missing early Tuesday after her father returned home from work. Her parents said someone must have crept into their home while the child's mother and brothers slept and snatched the baby girl.

The parents said a front window had been tampered with, and police were seen crawling through one Sunday. An officer was back at the house early Monday for about 10 minutes, walking around to the rear.

He did not speak to the media, and police haven't commented on any aspect of the investigation.

Capt. Steve Young, the police spokesman, said only that detectives have been pursuing leads but are "at the mercy of the next good idea."

Continued..

http://news.yahoo.com/police-back-home-kansas-city-missing-baby-162353525.html
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: October 10, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »

I do recall one of the Netz FB pages stating they were from Delaware I believe...I will go and look.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: October 10, 2011, 01:38:47 PM »

I do recall one of the Netz FB pages stating they were from Delaware I believe...I will go and look.

Yes, Phillips Myspace has his hometown as Delaware.
http://www.myspace.com/moguy410

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 10, 2011, 01:39:49 PM »

I wish for more currents pictures of Baby Lisa get out there..

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: October 10, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »

Article and Video
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

It is Day 6 in the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, and the baby's parents have reopened the lines of communication with police all in hopes of finding her soon and safe.

The Irwin home, off North Lister and 37th Street in Kansas City, was busy Sunday and all the increased activity comes as parents resume talks with police.

Detectives could be seen Sunday trying to recreate the alleged kidnapping scene, as they examined the interior and exterior of the home.

"We think that's great," Young said. "We are sitting at the same table together now with the mother and father. No doubt about it, I think this is our best bet to help find this child."

This is the first time that Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, the parents of Lisa Irwin, have met with detectives since Thursday evening.

The questioning comes as detectives are again searching for clues at the family's Northland home.

The Associated Press reported that police declined to comment on a report that a teenage neighbor had been questioned.

continued..

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I wonder what is located directly under that window?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: October 10, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »

Article and Video
Police: No New Clues in Search for Baby Lisa..

Kathy Quinn, edited by Jason Vaughn

12:34 p.m. CDT, October 10, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
A week after she was reported missing from her Northland home, police say that there are no new clues in the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin.

According to her parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, the child was last seen in her crib at her home in the 3600 block of N. Lister around 10:30 p.m. on Monday night. Her parents reported her missing to police early Tuesday morning.

continued..

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-police-say-they-have-no-new-leads-in-search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-20111010,0,7444931.story
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: October 10, 2011, 02:16:57 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=87485
Exclusive: Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Speak Out
Oct 9, 2011- 4:08 -
Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin sit down with Judge Jeanine Pirro

Video at link.

A few observations:

1)  It's amazing how quickly she is able to compose herself after she bursts into tears.
2)  She looks at him often, while she is telling her story, like she is looking for reassurance from him.  Why?

I keep watching this tape over and over because I'm confused.  At one point Deborah says that on that night she left the computer room window open.  At another point she says that they almost never leaves the windows open, except their bedroom because it's high off the ground and not often she leaves the windows cracked in the boys room.  When Jeremy comes home he asks her why is the screen popped out.  Wouldn't he first ask why the window is open? 

I could be totally confused about this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.