March 28, 2024, 09:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504116 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #780 on: October 11, 2011, 01:29:08 AM »

*MODS* Can you please delete my last 2 attempts (above this post) to post these pics, I failed miserably... Done.  MB

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/smonkjustice/Lisa%20Irwin/jirwinrealEPhoto2.jpg[/img]]

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/smonkjustice/Lisa%20Irwin/jirwinPhoto.jpg[/img]]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:46:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: October 11, 2011, 01:32:28 AM »

MatthewKC MatthewKC
Interesting: Mother of #LisaIrwin seen buying wine with "unidentified male" afternoon before baby disappeared. tinyurl.com/3wo53kw
9 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MatthewKC

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
Now a crime scene van has pulled up to #LisaIrwin home. Half dozen detectives in backyard. You can hear a clanging sound of glass bottles.

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5

Looking for DNA to determine for sure who this unidentified man is?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 11, 2011, 01:41:12 AM »

MatthewKC MatthewKC
Interesting: Mother of #LisaIrwin seen buying wine with "unidentified male" afternoon before baby disappeared. tinyurl.com/3wo53kw
9 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/MatthewKC

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
Now a crime scene van has pulled up to #LisaIrwin home. Half dozen detectives in backyard. You can hear a clanging sound of glass bottles.

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5

Looking for DNA to determine for sure who this unidentified man is?

Yep.. That what is going around in tweeterland..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: October 11, 2011, 01:42:36 AM »

Thanks cartfly.. Great pictures of backyard..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: October 11, 2011, 01:54:41 AM »

The picture cartfly posted it likes as though there are 2 dogs in backyard..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: October 11, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »

By seeing the re-creation of the window entry, we can eliminate 1/3 of the suspects.
The obese.
No way a fat person's butt can fit through the opening.

Also, the stature challenged.
The short people.
Unless the person had someone's help getting up there, or something to stoop on, there's no way a short person can climb in.

Also, those activity challenged.
The elderly, handicapped, couch potatoes.
The window is sort of narrow, and steep, only someone in good physical shape can get in.

We can assume the alleged intruder did NOT enter through the window.

well, we can rule me out!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: October 11, 2011, 02:32:55 AM »

Catching up on little Lisa Irwin.  Thinking out loud here, but if an intruder entered through the open computer room window, wouldn't there be soil particles/crushed grass residue on the computer room floor (or carpet)? How about a pattern of crushed grass/imprint of item used to climb on outside of that window too?  How about video surveillance footage from the commercial electrical job that Jeremy Irwin allegedly worked on the night of October 2nd-morning October 3rd?  Has the business owner/manager/employee who disarmed the business' security system and/or let Irwin in come forward to confirm his work alibi? Is Irwin self-employed or did he use a company vehicle?  Has it been checked?  Wonder if the boys remember the lights being on or off when they went to bed? Wonder if any of the neighbors noticed the lights being on or off when they went to bed?

Glad to see so many of you had the same logistical issues with an intruder: getting in that window; getting in noiselessly with a black lab mix; turning on all the lights; ferreting out the cell phones; and either getting Lisa out the same window or taking her out the suspiciously unlocked front door in full view of the street.  Kidnappers typically follow that M.O., don'tcha know...NOT. This story (and I do mean, story) seems to be taking on a life of its own the longer it goes.  The Irwins seem to have a ready answer for everything. Sorry, but I'm not buyin'. If this went down the way they say it did, the details would be clearly etched in both of their memories, due to the chemicals released in an emergency situation. The heightened senses of sight, smell, and hearing alone would inscribe the events on their brain.  They should be able to "see" it all perfectly, with their eyes closed and describe it coherently and fluidly. I'm not seeing that. I see and hear hemming, hawing, and lots of fumbling.

Why would Jeremy Irwin include on his list of suspects, people who cheated on their spouses? Is that a veiled message to Deborah? I get the "got to be strong for my wife" thing, but as another monkey pointed out, where's the anger?  There should be anger that someone stole their child.  Moreover, there should be significant worry that a kidnapper has their sick baby. Sick babies run fevers...kidnappers are usually a tad too paranoid to go buy Infant Tylenol or Motrin. Just sayin'

Waaaay more questions than details or viable answers in this case.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: October 11, 2011, 02:42:50 AM »

I'm a little confused here with this wine-buying trip.

I have read a few posts saying that Monday was the brother's birthday party and the family had a get-together. I assume a little wine is okay for the adults at a party.

In other posts I read that the birthday was two days before.

I have searched that and all articles I found spoke of the nice pictures of Lisa taken during her brother's birthday party, but no specific date.

Also... does the surveillance tape/receipt show a time when she was buying the stuff?

Could it be she was buying the stuff for the party?

Here is the info posted about the Birthday party:

Re: Lisa Irwin, 10 Months, KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11
« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2011, 06:00:04 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall&filter=1

David Lee Netz Jr.
Here is a quick note about the 3 missing cell phones. Debbie's cell phone had been acting up and the speakers and microphone on it were continually only working intermittently. So Sunday October 2 when Debbie, Jeremy, Blake, Michael, and Lisa came over to Debbie's grandparents (My Mom and Dad) house to celebrate Blake's birthday my Dad gave Debbie his old plain jane phone that has NO way to collect contact information on it. Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. When she went home later that night she had both of her phones out and started coping numbers one by one into the phone she got from her Grandpa. She didn't get them all done of course so she left them on the table. Jeremy's PERSONAL cell phone was also on the table. These 3 phones were the ones that were stolen.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 11, 2011, 02:55:57 AM »

Is there another window on the side of the building? IF that is a window, and I were a baby snatcher, I would've rather used the one on the side because it's almost invisible to other neighbors and the road after dark, unless someone knew that the computer room is an easier way to get in than the side window.

Regardless... if the screen was just a little bit bent... would it make sense that someone came in through that window and later on put the screen halfway back, but left the lights on, front door open... etc... ?

-------

If the family is guilty of harming Lisa, they should be tried and convicted. But... I hope their rights are protected, as I see how the Sheriff's department is most possibly using the "cooperation" thing to build a case against the parents. All the searches and interrogations, hopefully are not UNREASONABLE. So far there has only been a rumor of advice by a lawyer, but no word if there is one with them at their new "interviews."

Just saying.

Looking at pics of the back of the house, in conjunction with this side pic of the house, I think Deborah's got a big problem.  She states that the black Lab mix was sleeping outside on the deck in the back. The deck wraps around to the right side yard (as you're facing the front of the house).  There does not appear to be a gate that would contain the dog on the deck.  According to Deborah, the black Lab mix (that neighbors say does bark), not only didn't bark, but also stayed on the deck as an intruder crawled in an open front window and moved freely and leisurely about the house, turning on lights, collecting cell phones from the kitchen, and kidnapping Lisa. O.k., that's possible maybe if their dog is deaf and blind...neither of which it is.  Either that dog knew the "intruder/kidnapper" or there was none and it was staged.  Somebody ought to make Deborah aware of the penalties for filing a false police report, lying to LE, endangering a child, felony child neglect, etc. I'm kind of wondering at this point if Jeremy didn't do something to Lisa to get back at Deborah for something (like maybe an affair). Or perhaps I have it wrong...maybe a spurned or angry lover with knowledge of the layout, where the phones were regularly kept, and familiar to the dog, took Lisa. Maybe that's why Deborah is falling all over herself trying to spin a yarn and why Jeremy looks stiff and distant. Perhaps Deborah's been desperately trying to convince him and he's uncertain of her story (i.e. wants to believe her, trying to push aside persistent doubts, not quite trusting her 100% though, playing along to find Lisa). All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: October 11, 2011, 03:03:09 AM »

Got to be up in less than four hours-better quit playing arm chair detective. LOL Praying for Lisa, praying Deborah and Jeremy do the right thing..it's the only thing to do. Lying is like building on a shaky foundation...a little shaking brings the house down on you.  'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: October 11, 2011, 07:33:12 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-mother-preparing-arrested/story?id=14709800
Missing Baby Lisa: Mother Preparing to be Arrested
By CLAYTON SANDELL (@Clayton_Sandell) and KEVIN DOLAK
Oct. 11, 2011

Video at link.
The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Ashley Irwin, the aunt of the missing 10-month-old, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News that she believes police are spending more time focusing on the family -- in particular baby Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley -- than on finding viable suspects.

"It's what the police do," Ashley Irwin said. "They don't have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody."
 ::snipping2::

The relationship between police and the parents soured last week when police said the couple had stopped cooperating -- but by Saturday Jeremy and Deborah were again meeting with investigators.

In a separate development, Clay County grand jury subpoenas have begun arriving at least four local Kansas City network affiliate television stations who did interviewing in their coverage of the case. Investigators are demanding unedited "footage of any interviews… given by neighbors, family or friends of the family..."

Sources say that the police may want to compare the footage for inconsistent statements from witnesses or anyone else interviewed surrounded the baby's disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 11, 2011, 07:44:07 AM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@jrobb1 talking to @KCPolice Capt Steve Young "I haven't heard anything like this - seems like speculation reaction to Irwin family comments
5 minutes ago

Kris Ketz
KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@GMA #LisaIrwin's aunt says - an arrest of Baby Lisa's mother is "inevitable." #fb
9 minutes ago

Kris Ketz
KrisKetz Kris Ketz
(2) #LisaIrwin's aunt on @GMA says "they (@KCPolice) dont have any leads so they just have to pin it on somebody.." #fb
12 minutes ago

Kris Ketz
KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@GMA #LisaIrwin's mother preparing to be charged in her baby's disapprearance says family member. Developing... #fb
13 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #792 on: October 11, 2011, 08:05:18 AM »

I hate to say this, but this case reminds me of the HaLeigh Cummings case Sad  Door unlocked, lights on and nobody knows WTH went on but seems to have an answer for how it went down, mom bothers me the was she can be crying and then turn it off (like Ronald C), dad is just bizarre and nothing makes sense in their theory.......I wonder if mom had a rendevous with someone -thus the cheating on spouse line dad tossed out because IMO that isn't the first thing that would come to my mind if my child were missing. Maybe and just a random theory, mom had company since Jeremy was out working (and who watched the kids when she went out to by the box of wine), was this unidentified man the one who maybe came over later?? Also, was this shared with LE before they found the receipt as it doesn't appear that way because I would think LE would have gone to get the video off that trip far sooner since those tapes are often recorded over. Also, is dad's alibi really solid? Was he seen the entire time he was away at work and lastly and this is just wild speculation but what if he took the baby to place her somewhere else on his way to work after an accident happened in the home? I so hate that I am cynical and the parents are the fist to come to mind when I heard this and watched the interviews, but statistically the odds that is was someone else taking a child under 1 yr old and the baby hasn't been found which is the norm for these cases when an infant is taken by someone who wants a child for their own, and just being jaded from past cases make me think the parents are involved.........who else here would think someone whom had cheated on their spouse but unknown or even known to them (no names just an idea tossed out by the dad) would come to that random conclusion??? I am so d@mn sick of these cases, and parents harming their kids.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: October 11, 2011, 08:09:25 AM »

I just read this an the timing is odd if true....

MarkKCTV5 Mark Boyle   Edit to fix twitter link.  MB  http://twitter.com/#!/MarkKCTV5
@kcpolice Captain Steve Young just showed up at the home of #lisairwin. Hoping to get some update from police and their inv. this morning.
12 minutes ago

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:49:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: October 11, 2011, 08:11:23 AM »

I just read this an the timing is odd if true....

MarkKCTV5 Mark Boyle Edit to fix twitter link MB   http://twitter.com/#!/MarkKCTV5
@kcpolice Captain Steve Young just showed up at the home of #lisairwin. Hoping to get some update from police and their inv. this morning.
12 minutes ago

Sorry to early for me, grrrr I forgot the link and time of this tweet:

4:31am and link from JQ

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58305&page=18
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:51:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

[
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #795 on: October 11, 2011, 08:17:40 AM »

Missing Baby Lisa: Mother Preparing to be Arrested

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Wow...  This is tough, even when, well, we had an idea it was coming...

Sad
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: October 11, 2011, 08:18:19 AM »

Another stolen post:

Ashley Irwin used the word "railroading" deborah. I'm glad Captain Young was on to refute that allegation.

Glad to see that material iHe gave a long interview on The Today Show and insinuated that detectives did want daddy to take a polygraph, imo. He also downplayed the involvement of the handyman, described as a homeless man in today's interviews being gathered for a Grand Jury.

I thought Jeremy stated the LE wasn't asked for a poly since he had an "alibi"...

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58305&page=19

[
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: October 11, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-mother-preparing-arrested/story?id=14709800

Let's see if the link works this time...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: October 11, 2011, 08:21:21 AM »

Amen IM!!!  Was watching her on that Fox Judge Pirro show and just as soon as Mom was asked a question other than about Lisa directly she was bright eyed and clear voiced.  No tears at all!  I believe Dad came home just a little too early for Mom to get all the lights back off and staging finished!  Yep, I think Mom has very dirty hands.  I do believe she was/is in cahoots with someone else to take baby but I don't know why.  Did she want to leave her fiance and keep baby away from him?  Was she tired of being a Mom?  I dunno and this is all MOO of course!  I think Dad may just be standing beside her to try to get info...maybe he had suspicions about her cheating and came home early to catch something but interrupted a not fully staged kidnapping????  She definitely does not have a problem going from one man to the other, divorced or not.  I'll be very surprised if she isn't guilty.  I apologize ahead of time if I am wrong but I think from day one LE has had a problem with the story of a kidnapping.  I think she either disposed of the baby earlier or someone walked in a carried the baby off with her permission.  I do believe the story of an unidentified man carrying a baby and the police were trying to keep that a secret.
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: October 11, 2011, 08:28:13 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29447814/detail.html#ixzz1aTWQOcto

Baby Lisa's Aunt: Lisa's Mother Preparing To be Arrested
'They Have To Pin It On Somebody' Aunt Says

"It's what the police do, they don't have any leads, so they have to pin it on somebody," Irwin said.

So says the aunt...

"It's an absurd notion," Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said on "Good Morning America." "We're not offended by it because it's so far from reality. We're under pressure to find a child. We're not under pressure to pin this on anybody or wrap it up and make an arrest."

At least they're turning up the heat on the family...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.