March 28, 2024, 09:26:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504114 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #840 on: October 11, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »

Sorry to repost:

Lisa Ann Chivalette Netz

Sep. 5, 1964
Death:  Apr. 10, 2001

Lisa Ann Chivalette Netz, 36, of New Castle, DE formerly of Delaware County.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSmid=47089125&GRid=23510022&

Family links:
 Parents:
  John Joseph Chivalette (1941 - 1968)

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=23510009

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSmid=47089125&GRid=23510009&

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: October 11, 2011, 11:13:27 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29448684/detail.html
Expert: Missing Baby's Mother's Failed Polygraph Means Nothing
Expert Stands By Polygraph Results Under Right Situations
POSTED: 8:22 am CDT October 11, 2011
UPDATED: 9:10 am CDT October 11, 2011

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A former FBI agent and polygraph expert said a polygraph should not have been given to baby Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley.

Allen Jennerich, who worked for the FBI for 25 years, said Bradley should not have been given a polygraph because of how emotional the situation is, the repeated police interviews and her lack of sleep.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29448684/detail.html#ixzz1aUCxdgYG

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: October 11, 2011, 11:15:03 AM »

So, the wine was not for the birthday party, but for some other private party. I doubt two people can drink a box of wine, or is wine coming in boxes instead of bottles nowadays?

It still comes in bottles.

Boxes of wine are for hobos and large groups of girls who want to get drunk in their sorority house. (I speak from experience).

maybe she bought it for the 20 + yr old Homeless guy? he was begging around the neighborhood... asked one neighbor if he could stay with him.whoever it was with her at the store is suspicious then LE passes a PIC of homeless guy around!? where did LE get a pic of him> maybe from the news camera

My question is this: what does a homeless guy want with a 10-month-old baby? Babies are a lot of work and they cost a lot, too. I realize there are weird people out there who might want a baby for things I don't even want to think about, but most homeless people are harmless and just mentally ill, and I have to believe that the percentage of people who would do harm to a baby is very, very small. (If anyone is going to hurt a baby, it's a parent with a motive).

Trying to pin it on a homeless guy reminds me of Susan Smith's claim that she was carjacked by black people.

when my daughter was sick, we left the ER to go home in middle of night there was a homeless man asked me to hold her I said no LE was accross from me watching. they said he prob wanted to take her to BUY CRACK
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: October 11, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »

The tipline responder told me Jeremy's son Blake's mother Rasleem Raim age 32 had been deported. The custody issue was between the grandparents and Jeremy. The responder also said there was no evidence of domestic abuse.

There was a birthday party for Blake's 8th birthday 2 days prior to the abduction of Baby Lisa.

wow interesting... so the mom was deported after being married in us and having a child? maybe she wasnt married long enough? I know she was staying in a church home during her custody battle. it seems Deborah got together with Jeremy Close to that time and I see the custody issue was in 2005 so that house they live in was his and his ex.

How do you know that she stayed in a church home? Do you know why she was there?

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 11, 2011, 11:17:05 AM »

the neighbor that the homeless GUY that was TRULY there and NOT made up said the guy was shady cutting an orange asking me to stay he was scary he said.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: October 11, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »

The tipline responder told me Jeremy's son Blake's mother Rasleem Raim age 32 had been deported. The custody issue was between the grandparents and Jeremy. The responder also said there was no evidence of domestic abuse.

There was a birthday party for Blake's 8th birthday 2 days prior to the abduction of Baby Lisa.

wow interesting... so the mom was deported after being married in us and having a child? maybe she wasnt married long enough? I know she was staying in a church home during her custody battle. it seems Deborah got together with Jeremy Close to that time and I see the custody issue was in 2005 so that house they live in was his and his ex.

How do you know that she stayed in a church home? Do you know why she was there?

I looked up the address she gave the court in 2005 and back then it was used for a church home to help ppl its an 8 bedroom facilty
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 11, 2011, 11:20:41 AM »

So, the wine was not for the birthday party, but for some other private party. I doubt two people can drink a box of wine, or is wine coming in boxes instead of bottles nowadays?

Boxes of wine are for hobos and large groups of girls who want to get drunk in their sorority house. (I speak from experience).

maybe she bought it for the 20 + yr old Homeless guy? he was begging around the neighborhood... asked one neighbor if he could stay with him.whoever it was with her at the store is suspicious then LE passes a PIC of homeless guy around!? where did LE get a pic of him> maybe from the news camera

My question is this: what does a homeless guy want with a 10-month-old baby? Babies are a lot of work and they cost a lot, too. I realize there are weird people out there who might want a baby for things I don't even want to think about, but most homeless people are harmless and just mentally ill, and I have to believe that the percentage of people who would do harm to a baby is very, very small. (If anyone is going to hurt a baby, it's a parent with a motive).

Trying to pin it on a homeless guy reminds me of Susan Smith's claim that she was carjacked by black people.

besides I was Not trying to pin it on the homeless guy I am going by what FBI are trying to piece together. they are showing a pic of him looking for him. the neighbor saw a GUY holding a a baby in middle of night. I want the baby found too!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: October 11, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »

Maybe LE wants to find the Homeless Guy to question Him IF he was indeed with Deborah Bradley the night in question.
MAYBE NOT.. maybe they are curious if he was the perp. who knows anything is possible, I am so glad they are following ALL leads!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: October 11, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »

besides I was Not trying to pin it on the homeless guy I am going by what FBI are trying to piece together. they are showing a pic of him looking for him. the neighbor saw a GUY holding a a baby in middle of night. I want the baby found too!

I believe Susan Smith tried to pin the murder of her two beautiful boys on some phantom men that she claims carjacked her. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 11, 2011, 11:29:49 AM »

Geeze could she be that desperate for attention....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #850 on: October 11, 2011, 11:33:12 AM »

Not sure if this has anything to do with Baby Lisa but scanner is talking about going into a "well" under a "deck". The deck needs to be disassembled for access.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=1526

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: October 11, 2011, 11:35:04 AM »

@ StarMonkey

Do you know anything more about the church home? Was it a shelter for homeless people, battered women or drug addicts.

Her parents still live here (they fought for custody) so I am wondering why she was deported.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
MadMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: October 11, 2011, 11:35:09 AM »

Has it been confirmed that the husband was in fact at work the entire evening as he stated?  Are there co-workers to corroborate his alibi?

It seems extremely coincidental that the only night he ever worked a night shift, the daughter is missing. 

Did he suspect his fiancee was having an affair and come home to find her having a party with the unnamed man from the store video? 

How old is the neighbor boy that was questioned?  Could he be the male from the store?

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: October 11, 2011, 11:36:46 AM »

@ StarMonkey

Do you know anything more about the church home? Was it a shelter for homeless people, battered women or drug addicts.

Her parents still live here (they fought for custody) so I am wondering why she was deported.

I can check it out. I snapshot the info online with the address that it was a church home. so her parents live there wow. Im wondering why she was deported then too IF her parents live here thats strange.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: October 11, 2011, 11:37:53 AM »

Not sure if this has anything to do with Baby Lisa but scanner is talking about going into a "well" under a "deck". The deck needs to be disassembled for access.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=1526
Remember the Handyman -

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #855 on: October 11, 2011, 11:38:03 AM »

I looked up the address she gave the court in 2005 and back then it was used for a church home to help ppl its an 8 bedroom facilty

We know now why you are "star monkey"! Smile  Which reverse search engine did you use, please?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: October 11, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »

@ StarMonkey

I can check it out. I snapshot the info online with the address that it was a church home. so her parents live there wow. Im wondering why she was deported then too IF her parents live here thats strange.

Yes the tipline guy told me that was who was fighting for custody. And one of the TV stations went to her home. I spokeo'd her name and recognized the house.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 11, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »

The LiveWire on KMBC says that a well has been discovered under a deck, which belongs to a neighbor. The helicopter will be taking shots and posting them on the blog.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 11, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »

@ StarMonkey

heres one site that has the address listed under
Home and Garden >Home Relative >HOMES MENTAL RETARDATION & DEVELOPMENTALLY DISABLED
Home and Garden >Home Relative >HOMES RESIDENTIAL CARE FACILITIES
http://us.56abc.cn/MO/Kansas-City/433639507/Special-Place-A.html

do you know what country she was deported too?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #859 on: October 11, 2011, 11:45:12 AM »

I think Johnny Chivalette (Uncle) set up this FB page titled "In Loving Memory of Lisa Renee Irwin".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Loving-Memory-of-Lisa-Renee-Irwin/300730869940449?sk=wall

::snipping2::

Lisa was born on November 11th , 2010 and was reported missing on October 4th , 2011 in Kansas City , Missouri. Lisa Renee had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was just 30 inches tall and weighed between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The baby is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.
Awards   
In Loving Memory of Lisa Ann Netz ( Chivalette ) , the deceased Grandmother of Lisa Renee Irwin who passed away on 4/10/01 at the age of 36 years old. Lisa Renee was named after her Grandmother Lisa.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.