March 28, 2024, 05:26:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504161 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #880 on: October 11, 2011, 12:29:25 PM »

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58305&page=26

Speculation from a poster that the property belongs to J.I. Uncomfimed.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: October 11, 2011, 12:29:48 PM »

I think Johnny Chivalette (Uncle) set up this FB page titled "In Loving Memory of Lisa Renee Irwin".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Loving-Memory-of-Lisa-Renee-Irwin/300730869940449?sk=wall

::snipping2::

Lisa was born on November 11th , 2010 and was reported missing on October 4th , 2011 in Kansas City , Missouri. Lisa Renee had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was just 30 inches tall and weighed between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The baby is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.
Awards   
In Loving Memory of Lisa Ann Netz ( Chivalette ) , the deceased Grandmother of Lisa Renee Irwin who passed away on 4/10/01 at the age of 36 years old. Lisa Renee was named after her Grandmother Lisa.

the current husband Sean Bradley his MOMs middle name is Renee wonder if she named her after the current husbands mom ?and WHY?

What is Lisa's last name on her BC?  What hospital was she born at?  Military?  Speculation.

Was Mom covered on Dad's insurance policy?  Was the baby covered on his health care?  I wonder if $ was an issue, IMO.

I was thinking same thing why stay married and Pay? I wondered if the deborah had custody of Michael? I saw seans myspace with their sons pic.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: October 11, 2011, 12:33:08 PM »

Wow..wonder if they had a good tip to have that many LE out there and dismantling the deck.
I am thinking that LE is looking to the family as to this baby's disappearance.zeroing in on them..jmo

Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #883 on: October 11, 2011, 12:35:03 PM »

Buying the wine 5 hours before the baby goes missing may not be suspect,but where were the kids then? Were they home alone then and baby Lisa went missing at that time? Or something happened to the baby accidentally while mom was gone and mom came back and found Lisa dead? May be far fetched but who knows at this point.
I find mom suspicious..I hope that I am wrong. Dad seems distant perhaps because he is not buying her story either?

And if an intruder was going into the house,entering from the back of the house makes more sense...easier access and darker..

I'm going to quote you here and bump this up to save me the typing.  I was thinking hand in hand with your post - though I hope we're wrong - these are solid questions with no answers (that we know of).

peace
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 11, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »

I think Johnny Chivalette (Uncle) set up this FB page titled "In Loving Memory of Lisa Renee Irwin".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Loving-Memory-of-Lisa-Renee-Irwin/300730869940449?sk=wall

::snipping2::

Lisa was born on November 11th , 2010 and was reported missing on October 4th , 2011 in Kansas City , Missouri. Lisa Renee had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was just 30 inches tall and weighed between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The baby is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.
Awards   
In Loving Memory of Lisa Ann Netz ( Chivalette ) , the deceased Grandmother of Lisa Renee Irwin who passed away on 4/10/01 at the age of 36 years old. Lisa Renee was named after her Grandmother Lisa.

the current husband Sean Bradley his MOMs middle name is Renee wonder if she named her after the current husbands mom ?and WHY?

What is Lisa's last name on her BC?  What hospital was she born at?  Military?  Speculation.

Was Mom covered on Dad's insurance policy?  Was the baby covered on his health care?  I wonder if $ was an issue, IMO.

I was thinking same thing why stay married and Pay? I wondered if the deborah had custody of Michael? I saw seans myspace with their sons pic.

Wonder if the father took the child, with the mother knowing, but not the stepfather?????   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2011, 12:42:52 PM »

Apparently they will lower a person inside the well, they have brought equipment in and tested the air in the well.

According to KMBC, it was NOT a tip that brought them there, but something they needed to do.

Processing the well will take "some" time.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

lanhawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: October 11, 2011, 12:45:42 PM »

So is this the part of the story where Jose Baez   ::boxingbaez2::and Geraldo Rivera appear on the scene?  Sorry couldn't help myself, just added a little humor as this story makes me sick to my stomach. My prayers go out for this poor baby.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: October 11, 2011, 12:47:03 PM »

We just received this statement from police, via email: Investigators received a tip about an abandoned house (3838 N Brighton) with a well in the area near Lisa Irwin's home. Detectives and KCFD are on scene checking the well in the rear of the residence.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 11:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aUaSY6pE

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 11, 2011, 12:48:44 PM »

http://gisweb.claycogov.com/realEstate/realEstateDetail.jsp?parcelid=18115000103200
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2011, 12:49:17 PM »

Apparently they will lower a person inside the well, they have brought equipment in and tested the air in the well.

According to KMBC, it was NOT a tip that brought them there, but something they needed to do.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

ABOUT THE TIP:

KMBC has changed its mind. Now it was REALLY about a tip:

"We just received this statement from police, via email: Investigators received a tip about an abandoned house (3838 N Brighton) with a well in the area near Lisa Irwin's home. Detectives and KCFD are on scene checking the well in the rear of the residence."

----

This may change later on today.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2011, 12:49:32 PM »

BBM

Not quite understanding this whole thing..is the house with the deck being dismantled and the well ready to be searched the same house as they are isaying is abandoned..or are they searching two different properties?

Also..I think that Mom either left the kids alone while she went to the grocery store and something may have accidentaly happened to the baby then (although why she wouldn't have rushed her to the hospital or called 911 when she got home I don't quite get)  or  Mom brought the wine home and drank alittle too much and fell asleep with the lights on and the doors unlocked and someone took advantage of that situation.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: October 11, 2011, 12:49:49 PM »

Fox news is going to have a story on exactly what the police found inside home leading them to another man.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: October 11, 2011, 12:52:07 PM »

Fox news is going to have a story on exactly what the police found inside home leading them to another man.

Interesting..ty

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: October 11, 2011, 12:54:19 PM »

Wow! do you know if it was the homeless man? I was thinking abandoned home- homesless man- fbi looking for homeless man they had a pic of him from ?
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: October 11, 2011, 12:56:14 PM »

Streaming live http://emergencystream.com/video_streams/MO/KC1.html

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 11, 2011, 12:58:48 PM »

Property records say the home is owned by MOORE, ORVILLE R
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 11:51 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aUdUDWpo

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #896 on: October 11, 2011, 12:59:55 PM »

"KMBC's Brenda Washington said an abandoned home and lot was also being searched at 3838 North Brighton"

Helicopter photos:

Someone will be pizzed when they return, if they don't know of police tearing down their porch.

Kind of like that old SNL skit of a group of guys watching "Cops" and one says "Hey, that looks like our house!!" And then the cops bust through the door, lol Monkey Devil!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 11, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »

Wow! do you know if it was the homeless man? I was thinking abandoned home- homesless man- fbi looking for homeless man they had a pic of him from ?

Could be any guy at this point.
It is strange that all these events happened on the first night that hubs worked the night shift..mom at a store buying wine with another man,children seem to not be with her, baby Lisa disappears....all too coincidental?
maybe the older children told LE some interesting tidbits?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #898 on: October 11, 2011, 01:01:46 PM »

Thanks Cherry, I hadn't come across that site before  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #899 on: October 11, 2011, 01:01:55 PM »

'
I just heard that toom I am at work and couldn't get on SM fast enough.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.