March 29, 2024, 06:59:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504280 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 11, 2011, 02:25:19 PM »

Out of curiosity, how old are Lisa's older brothers? (Just wondering if they'd be reasonably capable of taking care of a baby while their mom ran to the store).

I think 6 and 8?  I know in my state 8 is latch key acceptable as my niece informed me when she was eight so I looked it up!!!  Not on my watch tho.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: October 11, 2011, 02:25:40 PM »

I wonder if they could sent a scope with a light or radar  down in the well like the plumbers do
to find a clog in an underground pipe?

I believe one of the broadcasts said they are going to lower a siphon pump down which will siphon up any debris in the well.

Uggg.. This is so sad..
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: October 11, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »

Out of curiosity, how old are Lisa's older brothers? (Just wondering if they'd be reasonably capable of taking care of a baby while their mom ran to the store).

I think 6 and 8?  I know in my state 8 is latch key acceptable as my niece informed me when she was eight so I looked it up!!!  Not on my watch tho.

Really!!

Still, I guess it's plausible that the mom thought the kids would be ok for a few minutes. Thanks for the info!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 11, 2011, 02:27:33 PM »

Gotta go back to work.. Prayers for Baby Lisa..
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 11, 2011, 02:30:04 PM »

I wonder if they could sent a scope with a light or radar  down in the well like the plumbers do
to find a clog in an underground pipe?

I believe one of the broadcasts said they are going to lower a siphon pump down which will siphon up any debris in the well.

Uggg.. This is so sad..

I know. I have a 6-month-old sleeping sweetly upstairs, and the thought of them dragging a well for little Lisa just breaks my heart.

Which brings me to another point: what parent in this day and age doesn't have a monitor on their baby at naptime and at night? That was the first thing that struck me odd about this case--where was the baby monitor? My baby can't sneeze or roll over without me knowing about it.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: October 11, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »

Can someone help me find the link to photos or news video of the inside of Lisa's home?  I thought it was posted on here...hunting but cannot find it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: October 11, 2011, 02:36:09 PM »

sounds like they are finally pumping on the livefeed.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: October 11, 2011, 02:36:57 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

IDK if this was posted yet or not.  LE has the video footage of the shopping trip for box wine so I assume they probably know who the mystery man is.

I think they do to and starting to think LE knows who he is and don't have concerns about him.  The mother had mentioned that the children were watching a movie that evening with the neighbor child.  Could it be that she and the neighbor child's father, went to the store to purchase the wine and either left the children with the neighbors older child or wife?  And then they came back to have a glass of wine while they were watchign the movie?  That doesn't sound very suspect to me.  Unless she for some reason was hiding this trip or the wine from LE on purpose.  Don't know why she would do that, though, if so.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: October 11, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »

Can someone help me find the link to photos or news video of the inside of Lisa's home?  I thought it was posted on here...hunting but cannot find it.

Found what I was looking for.  Sorry.

http://www.kmbc.com/r-slideshow/29427385/detail.html
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: October 11, 2011, 02:40:25 PM »

whew i checked in today to see about the wine and guy,and now the LE
are ripping someones deck up

about the wine and man,the only thing i can think is,he is on vid with DB
getting in a car with her or V&V,is how the LE know they are friends

thanks for the live feed
http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchLive=wdaf-tivid-live-stream-content-item-1

this link is still down
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=7494

county is up
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=1502

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 11, 2011, 02:46:13 PM »

I notice that the owner has a different mailing address, which usually means the house is a rental.  Wonder if the house was rented to Mr. Myster Wine Box Drinker man or if Mr. Homeless Man (who could be one and the same) was 'squatting' in this house?  Perhaps the tips that LE is receiving from 'criminal' type people involve knowing this man occupying this home and knowing about him being involved with the mother?

I read that the boys are staying with other family members.  I feel for them and what they must be going through.

I was thinking along the same lines wonder if we will ever know...I too feel for those kids its very sad
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #951 on: October 11, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

IDK if this was posted yet or not.  LE has the video footage of the shopping trip for box wine so I assume they probably know who the mystery man is.

I think they do to and starting to think LE knows who he is and don't have concerns about him.  The mother had mentioned that the children were watching a movie that evening with the neighbor child.  Could it be that she and the neighbor child's father, went to the store to purchase the wine and either left the children with the neighbors older child or wife?  And then they came back to have a glass of wine while they were watchign the movie?  That doesn't sound very suspect to me.  Unless she for some reason was hiding this trip or the wine from LE on purpose.  Don't know why she would do that, though, if so.

Unless she was havig a "ringy dingy" in the camper Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: October 11, 2011, 02:50:14 PM »

In case you haven't seen the subpoena for Grand Jury on 18th: http://www.kctv5.com/story/15661276/kctv5-receives-subpoeana-in-search-for-baby-lisa

I guess they'll just let them hang themselves?

PS I heard they were turning off all power lines and trying to drain the cistern.
they said one of them men that went down there felt something in there
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 11, 2011, 02:53:44 PM »

she did say they were watching a movie with Marias kid she said she was talking outside with her neighbor Maria.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: October 11, 2011, 02:55:43 PM »

news man say cistern were common back in the 50-60s,wonder if irwin home has a cistern

fox report vid about an hour ago
http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/bc84ae9f-d2cb-4860-8c2e-14fcc8dabe20/News/Investigators-Search-Well-for-Missing-Baby-Lisa

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: October 11, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »

IDK if this was posted yet or not.  LE has the video footage of the shopping trip for box wine so I assume they probably know who the mystery man is.

I think they do to and starting to think LE knows who he is and don't have concerns about him.  The mother had mentioned that the children were watching a movie that evening with the neighbor child.  Could it be that she and the neighbor child's father, went to the store to purchase the wine and either left the children with the neighbors older child or wife?  And then they came back to have a glass of wine while they were watchign the movie?  That doesn't sound very suspect to me.  Unless she for some reason was hiding this trip or the wine from LE on purpose.  Don't know why she would do that, though, if so.

she did say they were watching a movie with Marias kid she said she was talking outside with her neighbor Maria.

Yes she did - a fairytale video

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 11, 2011, 02:58:20 PM »

This was posted on locked twitter. I dont have FB.. Can someone check it out.

It was about helping young mother coping with enormous responsiblities in raising children .

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post
4 minutes ago

Mornin', you have a link to it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857
Hi Klass been a while since i posted but I always read here. I wonder why the Uncle of Deborah is concerned about her dad?

Sorry, was gone for a few hours and just got back.  Not sure.

http://www.facebook.com/JohnnyChivalette
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 11, 2011, 02:58:27 PM »

IDK if this was posted yet or not.  LE has the video footage of the shopping trip for box wine so I assume they probably know who the mystery man is.

I think they do to and starting to think LE knows who he is and don't have concerns about him.  The mother had mentioned that the children were watching a movie that evening with the neighbor child.  Could it be that she and the neighbor child's father, went to the store to purchase the wine and either left the children with the neighbors older child or wife?  And then they came back to have a glass of wine while they were watchign the movie?  That doesn't sound very suspect to me.  Unless she for some reason was hiding this trip or the wine from LE on purpose.  Don't know why she would do that, though, if so.

Yes she did - a fairytale video
yes those were her exact words
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 11, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »

Surprised they just didn't send a camera down there..they use them for wells and septics all the time to examine the inside.

I still don't get the GJ requests..which means they must have this case..but why didn't they use the normal channels of going through a judge for the newscast review?

GJ's make me very nervous..they pan out sometimes..but most times not so much..Terri Horman never a peep, the recent case in Texas with Hailey I believe also involved the GJ..and still no arrests in either case ..nor body found.  Then Drew Peterson..atleast he was put in jail for the suspected murder of his third wife..but the GJ into his present and missing wife Stacey..still nothing....seems early in this case to bring in the GJ

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: October 11, 2011, 03:01:21 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15666337/police-search-well-near-irwin-home

Tip leads crews to search well near Irwin home
Posted: Oct 11, 2011 8:52 AM PDT Updated: Oct 11, 2011 11:52 AM PDT
By Chris Oberholtz, Multimedia Producer - email
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email
By Mark Boyle, Reporter - bio | email
By Dave Pinter, Assignment Manager - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Police and firefighters are searching a well underneath a deck at a vacant home located near Lisa Irwin's home in their continued search for missing baby Lisa Irwin.

A flurry of activity began before 11 a.m. Tuesday. Dozens of police, FBI agents and firefighters converged on the home in the 3800 block of North Brighton Avenue.

Kansas City Water Department crews are helping pump the well Tuesday afternoon.

Police have released few details about what led them to the vacant home, which is about a half mile from baby Lisa's home on North Lister Avenue.

Lisa's parents reported her missing a week ago. She turns 11 months old on Tuesday.

A neighbor tells KCTV5 that he did not even know the house had a deck because it was so overgrown with weeds.

Crews cut out a portion of the deck to gain access to the well.
 ::snipping2::

Video at the link above
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.