March 28, 2024, 08:52:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 504111 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: October 11, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »

This was posted on locked twitter. I dont have FB.. Can someone check it out.

It was about helping young mother coping with enormous responsiblities in raising children .

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post
4 minutes ago

Mornin', you have a link to it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857
Hi Klass been a while since i posted but I always read here. I wonder why the Uncle of Deborah is concerned about her dad?

Sorry, was gone for a few hours and just got back.  Not sure.

http://www.facebook.com/JohnnyChivalette
he is one wierd dude
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: October 11, 2011, 03:12:02 PM »

Last address for Jeremy's son Blake's mother Rasleen Raim 8408 BOONE ST, KANSAS CITY, MO 64155 then 4935 GATEWAY AVE, RIVERSIDE, MO 64150 and when she lived with Jeremy at 3620 LISTER AVE, KANSAS CITY, MO 64117.

Owner of home with cistern is Orville Ray Moore age 57 Been Verified says Kansas City, MO (Last Seen: 10/2009)

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: October 11, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »

Still searching the well -

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29450328/detail.html

Just to clear up the siphon pump, even though the broadcaster earlier said "debris", its to siphon out water.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: October 11, 2011, 03:24:13 PM »

This was posted on locked twitter. I dont have FB.. Can someone check it out.

It was about helping young mother coping with enormous responsiblities in raising children .

Johnny Chiaravallotti family member of Lisa Irwin talks about young moms mistakes on FB post
4 minutes ago

Mornin', you have a link to it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474857#msg1474857
Hi Klass been a while since i posted but I always read here. I wonder why the Uncle of Deborah is concerned about her dad?

Sorry, was gone for a few hours and just got back.  Not sure.

http://www.facebook.com/JohnnyChivalette
he is one wierd dude
So this is Debbie's Uncle?His page does refer to a Lisa as baby Lisa's Grandmother. It also said: My sister Lisa's daughter Debbie is this childs mother ... the baby was named after Lisa who passed away in 2001 ... this baby is missing now .. in Kansas City and he says: This is my niece Debbie's little 10 month old baby ... Debbie is my sisters Lisa's daughter ... and the baby was named after my sister who is now deceased ... This story has made national headlines ..

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: October 11, 2011, 03:33:31 PM »

From Police: The well was drained and nothing was recovered. Investigators will still continue to follow up on tips.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 2:28 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aVGQcJuv

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 11, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »

I see conflicting statements about whether the search of the well was from a tip or not from a tip...The article  I'm posting says the search was from a canvass of the area and not a tip, but an article Klaas has posted (I'll post a snip below mine) says different. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/11/police-search-well-in-hunt-for-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin/
Police Search Well in Hunt for Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin
October 11, 2011

ozens of emergency workers are searching a well located under the deck of a vacant house in Kansas City eight days after a 10-month-old baby went missing from her home.

The property is about five blocks from the home of Lisa Irwin, who disappeared last week. Television footage showed crews looking below the backyard deck late Tuesday morning. The width and depth of the well were not immediately clear.

The Kansas City Star reported a firefighter said he felt something after being lowered about 11 a.m. into the receptacle designed to hold rainwater and other liquid. A different person was lowered down before noon.

Two large trucks with suction equipment arrived at the home to drain water from the cistern, and a Kansas City Power & Light truck also showed up at the scene.

A neighbor said the single-story house had been abandoned for about four years.

Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young says the search was the result of a law enforcement canvass of the area, not a tip.

::snipping2::
Officers were also reviewing video surveillance footage from a nearby store that apparently shows Bradley buying items with an unknown man just hours before Lisa disappeared, according to Fox affiliate WDAF-TV. The pair was reportedly seen buying wine and paper plates.

Video at Link

Klaas' post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1476086#msg1476086

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15666337/police-search-well-near-irwin-home

Tip leads crews to search well near Irwin home

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 8:52 AM PDT Updated: Oct 11, 2011 11:52 AM PDT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 11, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/Amykctv5 
AmyKCTV5 Amy Anderson
Well is empty - no sign of Lisa. #LisaIrwin
16 minutes ago
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:03:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #967 on: October 11, 2011, 03:41:32 PM »

Just to add to the clearing up of the video at the grocery store of Lisa and an unidentified man purchasing boxed wine, paper plates and napkins; there was an interview on Fox today with the police spokesperson who said that out of concern for the man, he did want to state that the incident had no significance toward the investigation. Apparently there was a throng of media asking the man questions.

I'm sure it isn't news, but the spokesperson went on to verify that the cell phone records were of no use to investigation either.

Geez........... what the heck happened to that baby and where is she???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 11, 2011, 03:43:55 PM »

We will be taking the live stream from NewsChopper 9 down. We are leaving the scene. Again, police say nothing was found during the well search.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 2:35 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aVJ1Kf4G

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: October 11, 2011, 03:44:35 PM »

Just to add to the clearing up of the video at the grocery store of Lisa and an unidentified man purchasing boxed wine, paper plates and napkins; there was an interview on Fox today with the police spokesperson who said that out of concern for the man, he did want to state that the incident had no significance toward the investigation. Apparently there was a throng of media asking the man questions.

I'm sure it isn't news, but the spokesperson went on to verify that the cell phone records were of no use to investigation either.

Do you have the link to that ? thank you
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 11, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15666337/police-search-well-near-irwin-home
Investigators hit dead end in search of well near Lisa Irwin's home
October 11, 2011

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Police and firefighters are searched a well underneath a deck at a vacant home located near Lisa Irwin's home in their continued search for missing baby Lisa Irwin.

But investigators concluded before 2:30 p.m. that the well was empty except for water.

"The well was drained and nothing was recovered," Sgt. Stacey Graves, spokeswoman for the Kansas City Police Department, said. "Investigators will still continue to follow up on tips."

The flurry of activity began before 11 a.m. Tuesday. Dozens of police, FBI agents and firefighters converged on the home in the 3800 block of North Brighton Avenue.

Kansas City Water Department crews helped pump the well Tuesday afternoon.

Police released few details about what led them to the vacant home, which is about a half mile from baby Lisa's home on North Lister Avenue.

Lisa's parents reported her missing a week ago. She turns 11 months old on Tuesday.

A neighbor tells KCTV5 that he did not even know the house had a deck because it was so overgrown with weeds.

Crews cut out a portion of the deck to gain access to the well.

KCP&L crews also arrived on the scene to disconnect power lines.

In another development in the search for Lisa, police are reviewing surveillance video of Debbie Bradley, Lisa's mother, at a Kansas City grocery store making purchases a few hours before she says she put Lisa down for the night.

Bradley was with an unidentified man making the purchases about 5 p.m. Oct. 3 at the Festival Foods. The owner said Bradley is a regular customer at the store.

The owner said Bradley bought a box of wine, baby wipes and baby food.

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: October 11, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »

This is Deb's Aunt Cindy Chivalette LeRette, didn't I see her speaking for the family a few times. I think it was she who came out to the reporters and said the Irwins had a deal with a major network.
There are some photos that will break your heart. They look like they maybe from Irwin home, photo of Jeremy too. Looking like a pretty normal family. It's sad.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1371879346&sk=wall

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: October 11, 2011, 04:00:13 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11/3200177/northland-well-being-searched.html
Nothing found in well searched as part of baby Irwin case
October 11, 2011 2:32 p.m.

Kansas City firefighters searched a Northland well behind a vacant home today in connection with the case of missing baby Lisa Irwin, who was born 11 months ago today.

After lowering firefighters into the well twice and finding nothing, they requested help draining about 10 feet of water from the well, which authorities described as being 30 to 40 feet deep and about 3 feet wide. Then they lowered a firefighter for the third time, just to make sure no cell phones or other evidence sat at the bottom.

They found nothing, said Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman.

A tipster had suggested that police check the decaying home in the 3800 block of North Brighton Avenue. Unoccupied for years, it is about four blocks from the Irwin home on North Lister. While there, police discovered the well under a deck, officials said.

Firefighters were summoned to the backyard about 10:30 a.m. to search the well. Workers set up a tripod and other equipment on the deck before lowering a firefighter into the well at 11:11 a.m. The firefighter reported feeling something but wasn’t sure what. Firefighters lowered a different person into the well at 11:45 a.m.

About 12:15 p.m., two large trucks arrived with suction equipment for draining the well. At 1:15 p.m., officials began removing more of the deck so they could maneuver the hoses for draining the well into place.

About 2:10 p.m., after the water has been removed, officials sent another firefighter into the well for a final check.

Searching the well “was the prudent thing to do,” Young said.

The house has been empty for several years, neighbors say, and has become an eyesore. It long has been covered with vines, branches and overgrowth. It was only in the last several weeks that a crew arrived to clear off that overgrowth.

“That’s how bad it was,” said Walt Roseburrough, a resident of the neighborhood since 1966. “You could have driven by the house and not even known it was there.”

Some of the houses in the area date to the 1940s, he said. He believes the house was built then.

Residents of many homes in the area still use septic tanks, said Edith Caray. A sanitary sewer line was just installed along North Brighton Avenue earlier this year, she said. Several of the homes in the area could have wells, she said.

Police shut down Brighton at Parvin Road during the search.

Also today, an aunt of Lisa’s told The Star that comments she gave on Good Morning America this morning were taken out of context and she had no knowledge of any police plan to arrest the girl’s mother.

“It is my fault because I did not choose my words carefully enough to articulate the point I was trying to convey,” said Ashley Irwin.
Video at Link

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: October 11, 2011, 04:01:56 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29450328/detail.html

crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: October 11, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »

Hi wbaw0724!!

Let me see if Fox has one up........... I heard it on Megyn Kelly's show this morning, but saw it on TV rather than the internet. I'll check! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 11, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »

Love this photo

crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: October 11, 2011, 04:09:24 PM »

Hi wbaw0724!!

Let me see if Fox has one up........... I heard it on Megyn Kelly's show this morning, but saw it on TV rather than the internet. I'll check! 

Yep! Here you go! Here's the link to the report I heard. It was while they were searching the cistern, but listen to the entire interview for the info about the grocery store and cell phone records.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html#/v/1213082996001/abandoned-well-searched-for-baby-lisa/?playlist_id=87651
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #977 on: October 11, 2011, 04:11:35 PM »

Lisa, where are you, sweetie?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: October 11, 2011, 04:12:52 PM »

Love this photo

Thank you for posting the very cute picture of Lisa, Klaas. 

Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #979 on: October 11, 2011, 04:28:55 PM »

I've been listening to videos and reading links but I can't find anywhere that reports Deborah either did or did not withhold the information of the 'wine buying' trip from police.

Was is presumption on our part due to bad reporting on the part of MSM that we were led to believe she did NOT report this and only the receipt from the store led the police to investigate further? Or, is there a link out there that states Lisa's mother neglected to report this info to the police during any interview(s) with law enforcement officers and/or detectives...

Thanks in advance if you've got the link and are kind enough to post it! Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.