March 29, 2024, 04:25:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399335 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2011, 05:20:35 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

I am now nosey Smile 

Is JI still married?  Did he divorce the (deported) woman?  Did he have the marriage annulled?  TIA

divorced because they have a child I think he is 8? 7CV105004561-01 - JEREMY IRWIN V RASLEEN RAIM

Thank-you StarMonkey!

JP has the court paper, scroll six posts down: http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=994808

thanks Im curious too if this guy Jeremy is the dad since she named Lisa after her mom and Current husbands mom middle name!
this house was Jeremys as of 05.she moved in with him why?and when?why is she still married to Sean Bradley?

I was looking into it today,
I do not want to post MIL name, she has also a middle initial "L" 
I think "Renee" may be the MIL surname. 

Why would you name your BF's baby after your husband's mother, unless she thought of the MIL as a mom?  That still does not sound right Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2011, 05:34:37 PM »

Why would a police officer would say Jeremy's ex was deported and then a media reporter says she lives in Marshall, MO. Why no visitation with her child? Why no visitation with her family? The address she used on the family court cases was a 8 bed home for handicap persons.
I am surprised usually if a child is abducted the 1st thing you hear about is family. Why all the secrecy?
I'm beginning to think this family isn't all that far removed from the Cumming's.
DUI's, possesion and battery are pretty bad in my book.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2011, 05:36:54 PM »

I watch Jane sit in for Nancy Grace last night and she showed a photo of Sean M. Bradley. He looks part Asian. Much better looking then Jeremy. Maybe she doesn't want to divorce him.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2011, 05:42:12 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

I am now nosey Smile 

Is JI still married?  Did he divorce the (deported) woman?  Did he have the marriage annulled?  TIA

divorced because they have a child I think he is 8? 7CV105004561-01 - JEREMY IRWIN V RASLEEN RAIM

Thank-you StarMonkey!

JP has the court paper, scroll six posts down: http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=994808

thanks Im curious too if this guy Jeremy is the dad since she named Lisa after her mom and Current husbands mom middle name!
this house was Jeremys as of 05.she moved in with him why?and when?why is she still married to Sean Bradley?

Why would you name your BF's baby after your husband's mother, unless she thought of the MIL as a mom?  That still does not sound right Smile

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=sean&qmi=M&qn=Bradley&qcs=Independence%2C+MO&focusfirst=1

This is where there is an "L".

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2011, 05:43:14 PM »

I watch Jane sit in for Nancy Grace last night and she showed a photo of Sean M. Bradley. He looks part Asian. Much better looking then Jeremy. Maybe she doesn't want to divorce him.

I saw his Myspace he is Asian in the military has pics of his son on there too. I wonder if he will get custody now? I also wonder why the secrecy and why LE asking around about the handyman and asking if the mom was depressed around the baby!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2011, 05:44:38 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

I am now nosey Smile 

Thank-you StarMonkey!

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=sean&qmi=M&qn=Bradley&qcs=Independence%2C+MO&focusfirst=1

This is where there is an "L".

that could be a mistake too the L
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2011, 05:45:07 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-inconsistencies-piling-174800193.html
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin -- Inconsistencies Piling Up
October 12, 2011

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »

Benefits?   A friend of mine was married to a military man and wanted to divorce, but could not divorce him (at that time) because she needed the Health care benefits.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2011, 05:48:50 PM »

@ StarMonkey

Didn't one of the relatives says something about her being stressed prior to the abduction? An Uncle or her Dad or someone?

PS Great job on collecting info Thank you!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »

I saw his Myspace he is Asian in the military has pics of his son on there too. I wonder if he will get custody now? I also wonder why the secrecy and why LE asking around about the handyman and asking if the mom was depressed around the baby!

He may be adopted?  Where (please) is his website?  I realize you are thoughtful and careful about posting, could you give me
a hint?  I looked and there are so many Sean Bradleys, just a little hint....TIA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2011, 05:56:23 PM »

@ StarMonkey

Didn't one of the relatives says something about her being stressed prior to the abduction? An Uncle or her Dad or someone?

PS Great job on collecting info Thank you!

I agree Starmonkey is pretty hot on the computer, great job! 

When your life is scrambled eggs, you can not function properly, and I think her life was scrambled.  IMO

No one could live peacefully when you know your husband is overseas in the military and yet you have a BF Smile

That is just too much on your mind, I do not care who you are...I would drink a box of wine, too! 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: October 12, 2011, 06:01:42 PM »

Seahorse good point about benefits I never thought of that but have known of people doing that. If I was Sean I'd want custody. I wonder why his family doesn't see him (said in a news report).

http://www.myspace.com/sapperdaddy05/

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »

Here's another article about "Jersey."

"Meanwhile, detectives were near the Irwin home asking people about a guy called "Jersey." Neighbors said Jersey is an out-of-work handyman who rides his bike around the area.

"The cops came asked us if we had seen a person, the handyman or "Jersey." I've never seen him before don't know who he is," said neighbor Carissa Carda.

Officers searched Carda's home. They didn't find Jersey

The police also asked neighbors about Jersey. Barbara Hoy said she'd seen him before.

"He went down the street one day with a gallon of whiskey," said Hoy.

All the neighbors said they don't know Jersey's real name. They said he hasn't been seen since Lisa Irwin disappeared."

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-continue-asking-about-neighborhood-handyman

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2011, 07:00:00 PM »

I just spent 30 minutes in another message board, reading 26 pages (written in the last 24 hours) about the wine-buying trip that Deborah took on Monday the 3rd.

The users finally concluded this morning that there was no drama and no real evidence, and to not make much of  that wine-buying thing.

I could've told them that, since Mr. Young came out two days ago and said that there was no evidence gathered from the wine-buying trip, or the cellphones.

Just writing this here, so people don't make too much of the wine trip.

Now, what she did AFTER the trip...
Do you have a link to that message board Moosee?   Inquiring minds wanna know.      MB

Hey, Muffy. Not sure if I can name it, cause I know some boards have a POS about linking to competitive boards. It's the one that starts with "web" and ends with "sleuths." They have split the thread to different topics. I can post it if you say so.

----

There had seem to be a confusion between the teenager in the neighborhood who had been in the Irwin's home and knew the combination to the garage, and the homeless dude people had talked about. Some people thought it was the same guy, and it was the guy on the wine trip.

The teenager was DNAed last Friday, so the police talked to him on that Friday.

The homeless guy story came out Monday, and AFAIK he has not been talked to by police, since nobody can find him.

Source: The Kansas City Star

We have no problem with  people linking back to Websleuths (I know Tricia thinks otherwise and doesn't like links).  We always want the links back to the origin of the post if it's a news website, or twitter, or crime forum, or facebook, etc....including Websleuths.  Some areas of WS are member only but we still want the link for those members here that are members there. 

So even though Tricia banned me for life from posting at WS, I still know there are a lot of good members/posters there and enjoy reading their thoughts.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »

Good to know, Muffy. Will do in future posts. Thanks.

-------

In this picture the guy is carrying stuff, too. In others they have only shown her carrying the wine.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2011, 07:19:56 PM »

Ooops! This is from the footage at the store.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »

You know it is just really sad that it took something this horrible to get my mind off of Casey.  Hopefully we'll have a much better outcome and find this little angel!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2011, 07:23:38 PM »

Seahorse good point about benefits I never thought of that but have known of people doing that. If I was Sean I'd want custody. I wonder why his family doesn't see him (said in a news report).

http://www.myspace.com/sapperdaddy05/

Thanks, Cherry!  SB - MS, nice page, he is a hunk of a man,    Monkey Devil!
       IMO.
 The miltary has attorneys, SB could easily goes through the military, if he wanted a divorce and custody, maybe not right now.  I think it is smart that he isn't divorced, this way he can keep track of her and his son. 

The grandparents may just want to take one of children and not both, because only one is theirs, could that be it?

JI and her may not like the idea, that only one boy has grandparents...speculation

Thanks, again, for the link... I was "assuming" he was Irish 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2011, 07:26:54 PM »

W.S. are stingy Smile  All the other sites give and take. WS operates like the KGB. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2011, 07:32:31 PM »

Ooops! This is from the footage at the store.

how do u post a pic? thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.