March 28, 2024, 08:20:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399245 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2011, 07:42:59 PM »

Ooops! This is from the footage at the store.

how do u post a pic? thanks

you have to have photobucket to uplaod and then click the img link and copy past it in reply here
if you have photoshop you can copy pics off the videos.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2011, 07:49:50 PM »

@ StarMonkey

Didn't one of the relatives says something about her being stressed prior to the abduction? An Uncle or her Dad or someone?

PS Great job on collecting info Thank you!

awww thanks    I do not remember anyone saying that. I do have one of those memories but I also havnt seen all the footage. If I do see it I will post it to you.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2011, 07:54:09 PM »

I watch Jane sit in for Nancy Grace last night and she showed a photo of Sean M. Bradley. He looks part Asian. Much better looking then Jeremy. Maybe she doesn't want to divorce him.

Benefits?   A friend of mine was married to a military man and wanted to divorce, but could not divorce him (at that time) because she needed the Health care benefits.
Maybe the mother was very irrisponsible and sean wanted to make sure her son had money and insurance through military .. dunno but even if they divorced he can provide this. she also can get emergency child support through a certain dept in the military.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »

I watch Jane sit in for Nancy Grace last night and she showed a photo of Sean M. Bradley. He looks part Asian. Much better looking then Jeremy. Maybe she doesn't want to divorce him.

Benefits?   A friend of mine was married to a military man and wanted to divorce, but could not divorce him (at that time) because she needed the Health care benefits.
Maybe the mother was very irrisponsible and sean wanted to make sure her son had money and insurance through military .. dunno but even if they divorced he can provide this. she also can get emergency child support through a certain dept in the military.

She may be a good person (questionable) and flakey...I forgot about the emergency military fund, good thinking.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2011, 08:30:29 PM »

did I see the boy in the video Hand over something -money ? to Deborah at the register? then hes carrying the wine? so I see on NG this young man went to the store with all of them before and has went several times.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2011, 08:42:52 PM »

ON JVM a reporter did an interview with store clerk.

Clerk was talking abt "guy" with DB, reporter referred to him as Phillip, clerk said yes.

So from that I take the guy with DB at the store was Phillip (no last name given).

Clerk said DB, Phillip and Jeremy were in the store often, sometimes with children sometimes without.

Might be a mystery at all if it's DB's brother Phillip.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2011, 08:45:28 PM »

Clerk was talking abt "guy" with DB, reporter referred to him as Phillip, clerk said yes.

So from that I take the guy with DB at the store was Phillip (no last name given).

Clerk said DB, Phillip and Jeremy were in the store often, sometimes with children sometimes without.

Might not be a mystery at all if it's DB's brother Phillip.

OS

edited to fix mistake, should have put not in last line.

OS

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2011, 08:45:51 PM »

OS

I beginning to think it was her brother Phillip Netz in the store with her....

http://www.myspace.com/moguy410

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2011, 08:46:56 PM »

Sorry OS.. Put post inside yours...
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys, is this guy a minor? why they do not show his face? is she buying alcohol to a minor? the cousin or family member of the mother is pretty sure that they know the boy and he is friend of both. I think he is a minor and she bought alcohol for the minor ....also the father has a creepy look!!! if the  dad saw the lights on why we ca not think that he took the baby with him when the mother was sleeping...honestly I saw her crying and you can see a mothe missing her baby... I see the father some kind of guiltiness on his face...i have bad feeling with him
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2011, 08:50:41 PM »

Sorry OS.. Put post inside yours...

That's ok, I do that also.

Thanks for the pic. I think it's him also.

OS

wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2011, 08:53:54 PM »

I did a side by side comparsion of the boy that was standing on the left(our left)(behind the PI) in the presser last night with the new private invest (PI), I am almost postive thats the boy in the video with her at the store. ...........
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »

OS

Yep thats the boy that was at the presser last night standing behind the PI.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2011, 08:58:32 PM »

Regarding the father is very weird that his first time working late his baby disappear.... is any windows in Lisa's room?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2011, 09:07:34 PM »

OS

Also you can see him in a green sweatshirt by the truck (driver side) early on when Jeremy gets in back seat. IMO

OS

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2011, 09:09:43 PM »

Regarding the father is very weird that his first time working late his baby disappear.... is any windows in Lisa's room?

I didn't realize it was the first time hubby worked a night shift.
Doors unlocked, lights on,baby gone.
Doesn't sound random to me.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »

me neither, the father could go home take the baby and come back without the baby.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2011, 09:19:25 PM »

OS

Also you can see him in a green sweatshirt by the truck (driver side) early on when Jeremy gets in back seat. IMO

OS

That is the kid that is listed with their address that I mentioned the other night...wonder if he lives there still?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2011, 09:23:18 PM »

I def. think DB knows what happened to Lisa, wether it be accident or on purpose, I believe she knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.