April 18, 2024, 08:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 402204 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2011, 12:56:22 PM »

Deborah Bradley and Bill Stanton
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 11:44 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1agJsWLsX

The family meets with a private investigator
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 11:44 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1agJfkWEF

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2011, 01:09:01 PM »

Ok Duh dummy me I see now its a tv from news van haha!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »

Do you think Wild Bill is having "second thoughts" about this case?  IMO He should, his reputation is on the line.

I keep thinking baby Lisa did not ask to be born, and she not ask to be in this zoo-like family, IMO. Sad

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »

Some years ago I was on a forum dedicated to a child who had been murdered in her own home.  The prevailing opinion was that the parents had killed her, although she was greatly loved and well cared for and there was no reason whatsoever to believe they had murdered their daughter.  I joined the mob in accusing them of all kinds of terrible things, with no more evidence than we have in this case.  A couple of years passed, there were no arrests and through a strange set of circumstances I met the parents of the murdered child.  They were warm, lovely, people who were heartbroken.  I spoke to them at some length and I realized that they had nothing to do with the tragedy and that their lives were forever changed by losing their daughter.  I was ashamed of the things I had said about them with no evidence, just to be one of the crowd.  I discovered that they read that particular forum and I apologized to them for any grief I might have caused them.  They graciously accepted my apology.

I promised myself that I would never do anything like that again.  Cindy and George Anthony have proven by their actions that they deserve disdain.  Their daughter has proven by her actions that she murdered her daughter.  But these people did nothing that we know of to deserve the scorn heaped on them.  It was then I realized the harm I could do to innocent people and that these people are real people, not some phantom characters in a novel.  They laugh, they cry, they feel love for their children.  And until there is some evidence of guilt I will never do that again.  I have seen the harm it causes.

What others do is their own affair.  As for me, I will wait until their is cause to believe someone is guilty of a heinous crime such as child murderer and I see none here.  I believe that "Bearing false witness," doesn't only mean to not commit perjury in court.  It also means not to falsely accuse someone of a crime without evidence.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2011, 01:45:06 PM »

Some years ago I was on a forum dedicated to a child who had been murdered in her own home.  The prevailing opinion was that the parents had killed her, although she was greatly loved and well cared for and there was no reason whatsoever to believe they had murdered their daughter.  I joined the mob in accusing them of all kinds of terrible things, with no more evidence than we have in this case.  A couple of years passed, there were no arrests and through a strange set of circumstances I met the parents of the murdered child.  They were warm, lovely, people who were heartbroken.  I spoke to them at some length and I realized that they had nothing to do with the tragedy and that their lives were forever changed by losing their daughter.  I was ashamed of the things I had said about them with no evidence, just to be one of the crowd.  I discovered that they read that particular forum and I apologized to them for any grief I might have caused them.  They graciously accepted my apology.

I promised myself that I would never do anything like that again.  Cindy and George Anthony have proven by their actions that they deserve disdain.  Their daughter has proven by her actions that she murdered her daughter.  But these people did nothing that we know of to deserve the scorn heaped on them.  It was then I realized the harm I could do to innocent people and that these people are real people, not some phantom characters in a novel.  They laugh, they cry, they feel love for their children.  And until there is some evidence of guilt I will never do that again.  I have seen the harm it causes.

What others do is their own affair.  As for me, I will wait until there is cause to believe someone is guilty of a heinous crime such as child murderer and I see none here.  I believe that "Bearing false witness," doesn't only mean to not commit perjury in court.  It also means not to falsely accuse someone of a crime without evidence.

I had to correct a mispelling and wanted to say I think I had better step back from this for a few days.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2011, 01:46:23 PM »

In correcting a misspelling I misspelled misspelling. LOL

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: October 13, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »

What others do is their own affair.  As for me, I will wait until there is cause to believe someone is guilty of a heinous crime such as child murderer and I see none here.  I believe that "Bearing false witness," doesn't only mean to not commit perjury in court.  It also means not to falsely accuse someone of a crime without evidence.

I had to correct a mispelling and wanted to say I think I had better step back from this for a few days.

Thanks for sharing your story.  I have always worried about putting too much out there or to outright accuse without proof.  I do understand however the need to at least throw some ideas around as long as it is stated that this is merely what is being done.  I believe that each one of us have something in our past that could look suspicious...example...a great interest in crime forums.  That would likely seem suspicious to others that are not interested in that.  So I completely understand where you are coming from.  Sorry that you have to step away for a few days...you bring great insight. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2011, 01:56:42 PM »

From KMBC's Maria Antonia: The investigator leaves the house after talking this morning to what appeared to be both the mom and dad of the missing toddler. He didn't comment on his conversations with the family, and when I asked him about the team he's assembling he says some will be arriving and only said there would be several people.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 12:35 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1agZ4ljLG

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2011, 02:10:10 PM »

From KMBC's Maria Antonia: The investigator leaves the house after talking this morning to what appeared to be both the mom and dad of the missing toddler. He didn't comment on his conversations with the family, and when I asked him about the team he's assembling he says some will be arriving and only said there would be several people.by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 12:35 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1agZ4ljLG

Darryl, Darryl and Darryl. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2011, 02:14:19 PM »

LindsayShively Lindsay Shively  twitter.com/#!/LindsayShively Edit to add link.  MB
@PeterAlexander learned unknown man in security tape w/ #LisaIrwin's mom=mom's brother. Bought baby items, wine hours b4 Lisa last seen.

OS

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:32:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2011, 02:15:25 PM »

What others do is their own affair.  As for me, I will wait until their is cause to believe someone is guilty of a heinous crime such as child murderer and I see none here.  I believe that "Bearing false witness," doesn't only mean to not commit perjury in court.  It also means not to falsely accuse someone of a crime without evidence.
I understand exactly where you are coming from and I agree.
It is so easy to put someone else's life under a microscope and see the flaws, but the truth is we all have them.  True, some are more glaring than others, but flaws just the same.
I too refrain from pointing or wagging the proverbial finger.  It is with deep interest for this baby to be found safely that I continue to follow this case (and others).

crazybabyborg
« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2011, 02:20:25 PM »

LindsayShively Lindsay Shively Edit to add link.  MB twitter.com/#!/LindsayShively
@PeterAlexander learned unknown man in security tape w/ #LisaIrwin's mom=mom's brother. Bought baby items, wine hours b4 Lisa last seen.

OS

I also heard that today on Fox/Megyn Kelly. The surveillance video at the grocery store has been released and showed Mom indeed buying boxed wine........... and baby items.

I do not know WHAT to make of this case. I just want little Lisa home and alright. I know the odds aren't in her favor, but I'm praying this will be the exception!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:34:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2011, 02:32:45 PM »

LindsayShively  Lindsay Shively  Edit to add link MB  twitter.com/#!/LindsayShively

OS

I also heard that today on Fox/Megyn Kelly. The surveillance video at the grocery store has been released and showed Mom indeed buying boxed wine........... and baby items.

I do not know WHAT to make of this case. I just want little Lisa home and alright. I know the odds aren't in her favor, but I'm praying this will be the exception!

Hi CBB

I don't know either. While imo it doesn't look good for baby Lisa, I am praying and hoping she is found healthy and well.

OS
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:35:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2011, 02:40:58 PM »

Most wine comes in 24.3 ounce bottles.  The alchohol content is around 12%  Maybe two or three people could conceivably get a little buzzed sharing a bottle, but certainly a "group" of people wouldn't be falling down drunk or "wasted" on one box of wine, if a box is approximately equivalent to a bottle.  Sweet  dessert wine has a little more alchohol but still not nearly as much as liquor.

I still see nothing wrong with Deborah buying a box of wine, except the wine's container.  Maybe she should be arrested for that.

Yeah I agree nothing wrong with buying wine...unless she left that out.  If so, why?  That's it.  I think every bit of behavior is important to analyze...but one particular thing alone like this alone doesn't tell us she is guilty.  So true.

Look people stop knocking the box wine ok...LMAO!  Box wine contains about 3 normal bottles of wine in it and the plastic bag inside is self sealing so if you don't drink it for long periods it does not turn to vinegar.  Lastly I have a few sugar water drinkers...that's White Zinfandel's for the novice...I buy them box wines because most sweet wines taste the same to me.  Now I could really use a glass myself right now but the rule for me is no drink until after 6pm except when fishing.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »

::snipping2::
Parents of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin Rush to Police Command Center; Is There a New Lead in the Case?

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin were scheduled to be on America Live moments ago, but according to a family member, they were rushed to the police command center to discuss a possible new lead in the case.

A reporter at the scene joined Megyn Kelly and said that a source at the command center says they saw the couple having an animated discussion with police. After it ended, the parents got in a car and sped away. Police say that the emotional conversation was in response to a report that police were beginning to search a wooded area near the home again

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/06/parents-of-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-rush-to-police-command-center-is-there-a-new-lead-in-the-case/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »

There is nothing wrong with her buying wine....EXCEPT... she did not inform LE (according to reports) he found out by finding a
reciept.  Pass the wine:)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »

OT and I've kept quiet and this is all I will say:

I agree with fatcatluker on  the wine box issue.  There are some fairly decent wines in a box and even though I have a nice wine collection and refrigerated wine area in my home, my husband and I drink Black Box Cabernet (about $20 - $24.00 a box) and some others. We go to wine tastings and to wineries to buy from them.  We aren't  college kids having  a drink-a-thon,  drunken    and we can and do buy nice wines.  It's just very convenient when you want just a glass of wine or if we are over with friends and etc.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2011, 02:52:39 PM »

There is nothing wrong with her buying wine....EXCEPT... she did not inform LE (according to reports) he found out by finding a

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2011, 02:55:44 PM »

::snipping2::  Edit to add link per StarMonkey.  MB http://actualtraffic.net/Dating/lisa-irwin-missing-update-friends-and-family-pray-while-police-continue-search/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
military were called to Edwardsville, Kansas on a tip. Detectives searched a wooded area where it went into a Kansas River.

Lisa Irwin Missing Update: Friends and family urge while military continue search
Posted by Dating on October 13, 2011

(I have No idea what kind of website this is but wierd they say Military is called in for search by river)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:10:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2011, 02:57:03 PM »

I aree nothing wrong for some reason LE is on her waiting on her to crack IMO from what I observe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.