April 25, 2024, 08:56:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 403305 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #300 on: October 13, 2011, 03:51:27 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-911-surveillance-tape-14726992

Talks abt "brother" at store, confirmed by family member.

OS

Forgot to mention 2 High powered attorneys coming in.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: October 13, 2011, 03:58:32 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-911-surveillance-tape-14726992

Talks abt "brother" at store, confirmed by family member.

OS

Forgot to mention 2 High powered attorneys coming in.

OS

Thank you OS. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #302 on: October 13, 2011, 04:03:28 PM »

OT and I've kept quiet and this is all I will say:

I agree with fatcatluker on  the wine box issue.  There are some fairly decent wines in a box and even though I have a nice wine collection and refrigerated wine area in my home, my husband and I drink Black Box Cabernet (about $20 - $24.00 a box) and some others. We go to wine tastings and to wineries to buy from them.  We aren't  college kids having  a drink-a-thon,  drunken    and we can and do buy nice wines.  It's just very convenient when you want just a glass of wine or if we are over with friends and etc.    

since we're confessing.....I like the box of Margaritas...mmmmmmmmm so good

::MonkeyEek::Margaritas come in a box too???? Darn I need to get out more.....I am a really cheap drunk. Mostly, because I am always with the kids and I don't feel right drinking if hubby is away. Not that I haven't thought about it....

Debbie buying wine is really not a big deal......unless her alcohol tolerance is like mine...
I am concerned if her brother was living with them on the property. If so, this opens up so many more options as to what may of happened to baby Lisa. Incidentally, this is the same brother who at the age of 10 years old had found his own Mother deceased. (this was posted in the first thread)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #303 on: October 13, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »

does anyone know if they took the screen as evidence? Can they tell if it was recently damaged I wonder?

I know FBI said its almost impossible someone went through the window but Im wondering if maybe the screen was already damaged. (or if they think to ask ppl that)?

I am not a screen expert but usually, (here in a high humidity enviroment) I have noticed if our screen had become crimped or bent somehow that eventually it would show some corrosion/rust where it was bent. I believe the frame is made of aluminum. I don't know how long it takes for the rust/corrosion to show up but I imagine that humidity levels would be a factor. The Irwin's house was built sometime in the 50's and I would think the screens would have been replaced at some point.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 13, 2011, 04:22:24 PM »

does anyone know if they took the screen as evidence? Can they tell if it was recently damaged I wonder?

I know FBI said its almost impossible someone went through the window but Im wondering if maybe the screen was already damaged. (or if they think to ask ppl that)?

I am not a screen expert but usually, (here in a high humidity enviroment) I have noticed if our screen had become crimped or bent somehow that eventually it would show some corrosion/rust where it was bent. I believe the frame is made of aluminum. I don't know how long it takes for the rust/corrosion to show up but I imagine that humidity levels would be a factor. The Irwin's house was built sometime in the 50's and I would think the screens would have been replaced at some point.

Hold on a sec.  Let me see if I can find a post or article today where the police dispatcher mentioned a damaged screen.... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: October 13, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »

Found it:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12185.0   
Police Dispatch Tapes & 911 Calls (if/when released)

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29471219/detail.html
Hear Dispatch Tapes Moments After Baby Lisa Disappears
October 13, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- KMBC 9 News exclusively obtained more than 12 hours of police dispatch tapes that help outline the moments following 11-month-old Lisa Irwin's disappearance.

KMBC's Martin Augustine listened to several hours of the tapes and reported that the situation quickly escalates after the initial call.

"Report of a residential burglary in progress," one of the dispatchers said on the tapes. "3620 North Lister. Contact Jeremy. Respond code 1."

Code 1 tells officers to respond to the scene quickly. Jeremy refers to Jeremy Irwin, the father of baby Lisa, who called police after returning from an overnight work shift on Oct. 4 to find her daughter missing.

"He noticed the screen is busted and 10-month-old daughter is missing," the dispatcher continues. "He advised he didn't witness anything. And they don't know how long she's been gone."

In the minutes following the initial dispatch, officers can be heard canvassing the neighborhood.

"How are you on your area canvass," one officer asks another.

More...
Video at Link

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: October 13, 2011, 04:32:35 PM »

I would assume that  LE knows this, but was Jeremy working with someone else or was he working by himself?  Just because he says he got home at 4 - is there proof of that?  Is there someone who was with him that can confirm he was where he said he was?

IF it was the "handyman"  would he have worn gloves as to not leave fingerprints?  We have not heard whether there are any fingerprints that cannot be identified... Do we know if the parents were fingerprinted to check against any that may have been collected at the scene?

Where is Lisa????

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 13, 2011, 04:43:57 PM »

One more question...(or more)  Have we seen where any evidence has been removed from the house?  Like the computer, perhaps bedding from Lisa's crib?  Clothing? Etc.  SURELY LE processed the house - looking for fibers, grass/dirt from outside on the window ledge or floor at the window....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 13, 2011, 04:53:37 PM »

One more question...(or more)  Have we seen where any evidence has been removed from the house?  Like the computer, perhaps bedding from Lisa's crib?  Clothing? Etc.  SURELY LE processed the house - looking for fibers, grass/dirt from outside on the window ledge or floor at the window....

This was in the first thread, on page 2, which was fairly early in the investigation. The link will show you where they are carrying two bags of stuff out of the house.   If you read through that thread, you'll see the police have been doing a lot of investigative work, including climbing in the window and etc.   The police tore up a deck and drained a well at a nearby house and etc.  They've been working on solving the case imo.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474128#msg1474128

Self-edit to correct pg. #

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 13, 2011, 04:58:35 PM »

One more question...(or more)  Have we seen where any evidence has been removed from the house?  Like the computer, perhaps bedding from Lisa's crib?  Clothing? Etc.  SURELY LE processed the house - looking for fibers, grass/dirt from outside on the window ledge or floor at the window....

This was in the first thread, on page 2, which was fairly early in the investigation. The link will show you where they are carrying two bags of stuff out of the house.   If you read through that thread, you'll see the police have been doing a lot of investigative work, including climbing in the window and etc.   The police tore up a deck and drained a well at a nearby house and etc.  They've been working on solving the case imo.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474128#msg1474128

Self-edit to correct pg. #

Thank you Miss Bee!   

I sure wish we would get some more information.... Perhaps when the items taken are processed we will hear something.

an angelic monkey Praying for you little Lisa  an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #310 on: October 13, 2011, 05:02:50 PM »

I would assume that  LE knows this, but was Jeremy working with someone else or was he working by himself?  Just because he says he got home at 4 - is there proof of that?  Is there someone who was with him that can confirm he was where he said he was?

IF it was the "handyman"  would he have worn gloves as to not leave fingerprints?  We have not heard whether there are any fingerprints that cannot be identified... Do we know if the parents were fingerprinted to check against any that may have been collected at the scene?

Where is Lisa????

Hi Kimmy!!
I know........... it's a haunting question............. WHERE is little Lisa??

Does anybody else wish that Dad had been polygraphed as well? It's not that I particularly suspect him or anything, it just seems that all stones need to be looked under. JMO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 13, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »

ITA with you Kimmy.     I wish we would get more information. 

an angelic monkey  Lisa  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: October 13, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »

Where is Lisa????

Hi Kimmy!!
I know........... it's a haunting question............. WHERE is little Lisa??

Does anybody else wish that Dad had been polygraphed as well? It's not that I particularly suspect him or anything, it just seems that all stones need to be looked under. JMO.

Are you talking about Jeremy?  He offered to take a poly and LE said it wouldn't be necessary.  They seem to indicate they know where he was and can account for the time.  But still...

Has it crossed anyone's mind LE might be playing "divide and conquer"? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #313 on: October 13, 2011, 05:10:32 PM »

Divide and Conquer has occurred to me, Miss Bee!   

Yes, I was referring to Jeremy. I was just hoping that maybe he could provide something!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 13, 2011, 05:22:12 PM »

Divide and Conquer has occurred to me, Miss Bee!   

Yes, I was referring to Jeremy. I was just hoping that maybe he could provide something!

Yep, I think Jeremy should be polyed too.  I was just commenting about LE saying it wasn't necessary.  Even though Jeremy may be able to account for his time that evening, what if there are other things that came into play?  Is that what you're thinking CBB?  Maybe the police really feel like Debbie is responsible.  But then, what if they are putting pressure on her hard, and it's not her, but Jeremy that had something to do with it?  Or maybe he either knows or has a good idea of what's happened and isn't telling? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 13, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »

New YouTube videos of baby Lisa have been discovered
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 4:31 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ahTh1JXz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2011, 05:45:30 PM »

Lisa yelling at mommy lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bs-ATML-Uew?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bs-ATML-Uew?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2011, 06:41:18 PM »

I doubt an intruder got in that window without leaving evidence. Look at FBI guy has to help him
get in.

something about the look on the mothers face like she can't face what it is
and the dad already knows what it is.

I just have a gut feeling they know something.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2011, 07:18:01 PM »

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=674287#.Tpdwl7Ig-T8
Day 10 of search for missing baby Lisa Irwin
by Newsdesk KRCG
Posted: 38 mins ago

::snipping2::
Police returned Thursday to the area about one mile from the home where Lisa Irwin's parents reported her missing early Oct. 4. Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley said the baby was gone from her crib after Jeremy Irwin returned from a late shift at work. The parents say they believe someone abducted the child.

Police have said they have no suspects or leads.

The area that was searched Thursday had been checked the previous day by teams with all-terrain vehicles and tracking dogs, but police said they wanted to give the area a more complete search.

~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: October 13, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »

Posted: 3:15 PM
Last Updated: 23 minutes ago

By: Lindsay Shively By: Lindsay Shively
    Contributor: Kevin Mitchell

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Kansas City police were back on the search for missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin Thursday. The FBI was also involved in the search.

Police searched a wooden area north of 210 Highway, west of Searcy Creek Pkwy., east of N. Brighton Ave., and south of N. 36th St.

They canvassed the wooded area on foot and also used ATV's and search dogs.

Police said that they have received almost 1,000 tips to their TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477). Of the 1,000 tips, they say that around 500 have been worthy of following up on, and of those 500 around 400 have been processed. They also said that between 30 to 50 officers are currently pursuing leads.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Police-search-wooded-area-near-210-Hwy.-and-Searcy-Creek-Pkwy.-for-Lisa-Irwin#ixzz1ahsFF8gv

continued..

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Police-search-wooded-area-near-210-Hwy.-and-Searcy-Creek-Pkwy.-for-Lisa-Irwin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.