April 18, 2024, 09:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 402305 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #340 on: October 13, 2011, 09:59:25 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1380&p=181178#p181178

mixologist74  shared insight in the store outing.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: October 14, 2011, 08:10:50 AM »

We will live stream the news conference here on KMBC.com if it happens
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 6:22 AM

We're still expecting to hear from the family at 10:30 a.m.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 6:21 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1al090NoC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: October 14, 2011, 08:19:31 AM »

Article and Video

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A private investigator consulting the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin spoke one-on-one with ABC on Thursday.

Bill Stanton spoke about the range of emotions the Irwin family is going through as the search continued for missing baby Lisa.

"I am seeing a family's heart literally torn out of its chest," Stanton told ABC on Thursday. "How do you deal with a heart torn out of your chest? How many tears can you cry?"

Stanton was asked whether he thought Lisa's mother had anything to do with the baby's disappearance.

"She wants to be looked at," Stanton said. "She wants to be vetted, and then once everyone feels she's not a suspect, let's move on and get the bad guy. In my opinion, she understands, look at me, question me, let's get this done."

Stanton said the Irwin family was expected to speak with the media on Friday morning. It was not known if Lisa's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, would attend the news conference or if they would speak.

continued..

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29482161/detail.html#ixzz1al2fjfK6

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 14, 2011, 08:25:47 AM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/754d1541-7779-432c-ae46-1db2da274735/News/Police-Investigate-So-Called-Handyman-Named-Jersey
Police Investigate So-Called Handyman Named Jersey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 14, 2011, 08:39:57 AM »

I guess they do want to find him if he lived right across the street from the Irwin's house...even if it is just to eleminate him.

Personally I am thinking Mom maybe had a little to much to drink and stuff happened...guess we will see.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: October 14, 2011, 09:10:20 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Celebrity-security-consultant-may-unveil-team-of-experts-in-Lisa-Irwin-case

Celebrity security consultant 'Wild Bill' may unveil team of experts in Lisa Irwin case

Posted: 7:22 AM
Last Updated: 3 minutes ago

By: Chris Hernandez By: Chris Hernandez

KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A man known as "Wild Bill" has been in Kansas City for a few days, and says he is pulling together a team of experts to help the family of the missing baby, 11 month old Lisa Irwin.

Bill Stanton interviewed the baby's parents separately on Thursday.

Stanton is considered a celebrity security consultant who has appeared on national TV and helped with high profile cases.

But he is not licensed as a private investigator in Missouri, and local investigators have questioned his actions here.

Friday Stanton is expected to talk with reporters about the next stage of his investigation and perhaps we may also hear from the baby's parents, who have not talked with local reporters in about a week.

::snipping2::

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 14, 2011, 09:15:43 AM »

I just saw this, I don't recall seeing this posted yet:

Who Is the Man in Grocery Store Surveillence Video With Baby Lisa Irwin’s Mother?
by America Live
Oct 13, 2011

Judge Jeanine Pirro, who’s is Kansas City, Missouri to report on the case, tells Megyn Kelly that she’s learned from sources, “That video surveillance includes not only Deborah, the mother, but her brother, who apparently took her to the market to buy not just wine, but baby wipes. Our sources are telling us that this was cleared.” She adds that Lisa’s mother did not have a license to drive, which is why he drove her to the supermarket.

In discussing the case, Pirro says, “There’s no inconsistencies here, which is why many people are stumped.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/13/who-is-the-man-in-grocery-store-surveillence-video-with-baby-lisa-irwins-mother/#more-77591

Thanks cartfly...I wonder why she doesn't have a license? 

My guess, based on the information from the MO website, is that her license has been revoked. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: October 14, 2011, 09:17:26 AM »

As far as we know, plans are still on for a 10:30 a.m. news conference. I should mention that's 10:30 a.m. CT, 11:30 a.m. ET
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 8:07 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1alHLEsGh

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: October 14, 2011, 09:36:56 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-parents-names-cleared-14735959
Missing Baby Lisa: Parents Want Names Cleared
Legal analyst Dan Abrams discusses the investigation into the missing baby.
02:54 | 10/14/2011

~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 14, 2011, 09:52:13 AM »

I'm guessing this site was down last night from 9:00pm to 7:00am this morning?

I tried logging in four times and couldn't, it said there was a connection problem. I thought I had been given a time-out. 

Glad to see it up and running.

Waiting to see what the family has to say. Maybe they want to change people's minds about the type of persons they are, and clear their names.

Which will be hard to do unless Lisa is found.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #350 on: October 14, 2011, 10:01:26 AM »

I'm guessing this site was down last night from 9:00pm to 7:00am this morning?

I tried logging in four times and couldn't, it said there was a connection problem. I thought I had been given a time-out. 

Glad to see it up and running.

Waiting to see what the family has to say. Maybe they want to change people's minds about the type of persons they are, and clear their names.

Which will be hard to do unless Lisa is found.

I thought the same thing at first!  lol  I tried to think of what I'd posted during the day to earn a place in the corner.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #351 on: October 14, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »

I was thinking about the call/text between Debi and her brother.  "I'm ready when you are." is something I've said to my husband in a couple of different circumstances...

1.  I'm ready to go to town for shopping or to eat out.
2.  We're at some event and I'm ready to go home.

If this call took place in the afternoon (IIRC, 2:30), maybe this was about the trip to the grocery.
If this call took place in the am, did Debi & her brother attend something while Jeremy was at work?  Did the kids go too or were they left home alone? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #352 on: October 14, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »

I'm still holding out hope for baby Lisa ... but certainly they are not searching those sites for a live baby. I hate this. It makes me sick. I pray she is found soon.  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »

I was thinking about the call/text between Debi and her brother.  "I'm ready when you are." is something I've said to my husband in a couple of different circumstances...

If this call took place in the afternoon (IIRC, 2:30), maybe this was about the trip to the grocery.
If this call took place in the am, did Debi & her brother attend something while Jeremy was at work?  Did the kids go too or were they left home alone? 

If this call took place in the AM then we know she had her phone then. and maybe ALL the people, whoever was there, ran out of BOOZ?

If it was afternoon then thats kinda early since he picked her up at 5pm

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: October 14, 2011, 10:24:40 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15694576/private-detective-lisas-parents-grief-stricken-holding-onto-hope
Private detective: Lisa's parents grief stricken, holding onto hope
Posted: Oct 14, 2011 8:37 AM CDT Updated: Oct 14, 2011 8:42 AM CDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email
By Jeanene Kiesling, Reporter - bio | email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Missing infant Lisa Irwin's parents are heartbroken but holding out hope that she will be returned home safe and sound, private investigator Bill Stanton says.

"This is something you don't prepare for, this is something you endure," Stanton said.

Stanton met with Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's parents, on Thursday. The parents don't plan to speak publicly Friday, but a family member is expected to meet with the media Friday morning.

Stanton said the 11-month-old infant's parents are holding up as best as they can.

"No one can cry 24/7. It's all about hope," he said.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: October 14, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »

I'm still holding out hope for baby Lisa ... but certainly they are not searching those sites for a live baby. I hate this. It makes me sick. I pray she is found soonan angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2011, 10:29:05 AM »

I guess they do want to find him if he lived right across the street from the Irwin's house...even if it is just to eleminate him.

Personally I am thinking Mom maybe had a little to much to drink and stuff happened...guess we will see.

He lives across the street to them, and the cops haven't talked to him yet??

IF the parents had nothing to do with the disappearance, then had to be someone that knew the house/neighborhood well.  Like a neighbor/mail person/delivery person or someone who mom just talked to a few times, maybe at a store that wanted a child...

The lights on in the house is still bothering me.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: October 14, 2011, 10:29:58 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/13/ng.01.html

MCCONNELL: He lived down the street probably about a quarter of a mile from our place. He lived with some other guys and a gal. They lived there for several months. Never seen him before that. And then just here recently, a few weeks ago, they -- everyone moved out except him, and he had no place to go. And my understanding is he`s just been kind of wandering around the neighborhood.

Has LE or FBI Questioned these people the homeless 20+ yr old was living with? Why did these people move? Why is the Homeless guy missing and no where to be found? I bet he knew Debbie or her brother.. debbies 25 Jeremy 29 brother PN is 20...
   LE wouldnt just tear down that house without a good tip would thy? It this same transcript and articals I have read before he was seen going in out of the torn down house.

What IF: the homeless guy took the baby gave it to the girl and guy he lived with that moved?
(please note that I said -(What IF) I hope the baby is found alive
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: October 14, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »

Is this call/text a rumor? 

Could it have been her brother looking for a ride home at 2:30?

Also, wasn't around 2:30 when someone reportedly heard a "blood curdling" scream?   Could she have come home from picking up her brother and came home to Lisa missing (or not alive)n re-acted with a scream and then decided she needed to hide what had happened  because she was not home.... Or am I just dreaming the scream up?  Sorry I can't remember where I heard that, I have been perusing so many different places, I am afraid it is all running together now.

It could explain the missing phones, Mom thinking that she needed to get rid of evidence of the call/text, and to make it believable, just get rid of all 3 phones.  It could also explain the man with the baby only in a diaper - maybe her brother helped her in the cover up, and took Lisa somewhere (If she was indeed no alive

Also could the dumpster fire be a way for someone to get rid of evidence?  Are dumpster fires common place in that area?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: October 14, 2011, 10:53:52 AM »

Why no new recent Youtube videos? last one was from March!

Is it Possible Lisa has been missing since March or April?

And Why would they turn down Baby Chris's father? He is a retired Cop.

I really really think they are involved (At least DB is).

Chris's father is Gil Abeyta.

http://www.findchristopher.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.