April 26, 2024, 09:27:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 403343 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 12:11:49 AM »

"Wild" Bill Stanton = east coast version of Leonard Padilla
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 12:13:39 AM »

Exactly, and I watched his "press conference" where he was surrounded by the family minus Lisa's parents and he wouldn't say who hired him.  The assumption would be the family, but I feel he inserted himself for the publicity.

Bingo!
I found the story I saw, forgot I watched this station (I normally don't) http://www.kmbc.com/news/29450328/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
KMBC's Marcus Moore reported that the Irwins said they did not hire Stanton, but declined to say who asked him for assistance with the case.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 12:14:19 AM »

"Wild" Bill Stanton = east coast version of Leonard Padilla
My turn  ......... Exactly!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »

I swear I don't think I can stomach another saga of anonymous benefactors, daily talking heads regurgitating Wild Bill's ' city boy in the heartland ' exploits and probable jabs at the local LE.
I can't do it again.....waaaaaa
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2011, 12:24:30 AM »

Trying to catch up..

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: What Are Police Looking For?

On Monday, Grand jury subpoenas were sent to multiple Kansas City television stations, requesting "all footage, including raw footage of any interviews or statements given by neighbors, family or friends of the family, regarding missing baby, Lisa Irwin."

Jim Roberts, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office, told the Associated Press that the subpoenas were needed to prevent broadcasters from destroying video in the event it might be needed at a future date.

R. Michael Cassidy, a professor at Boston College Law School, told MSNBC there could be several reasons for seeking the footage  -- including an attempt to identify inconsistencies in Lisa's parents' accounts of the events surrounding her disappearance.

"It could mean that they have one or both of the parents as suspects, and they are developing evidence of everything they said in the past and prior to the arrest," Cassidy told MSNBC Tuesday. "To show that someone's story has shifted over time can also be very damning."

continued..

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/229262/20111011/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-parents-police-fbi-search-disappear-investigate-kansas-city-well-reenactment.htm

Once again I am going to say this because I said it in the other thread...I don't ever hold much hope in a case where they go to the GJ this early..they are grasping at straws, IMO.

Any case where they have gone to a GJ this early has always focused on a family member and come up empty.  Think Hailey in Texas, Kyron Horman in Oregon, and then Drew Peterson in Illinois..no arrest warrant surfaced...and they could have just used the regular judge issuing the search warrant or whatever they want.

I say that LE is in the nowhere zone..and therefore focused on the family..but I don't see a family problem here...as I did in the past three cases I mentioned.   I think that Mom fell asleep with the lights on and the door unlocked and someone who knows the family or has been watching the family took advantage of the situation.  Not everybody in suburbs locks their doors every night..and someone might have been watching and realized that the Dad was working overnight shift and the Mom was there alone..forget the unlocked doors and the lights..lots of crimes happen with locked doors and lights out..and still people go missing.

Good morning Monkeys--Gypsy, I agree with you.  Another example of a GJ not returning a true bill was the Ramsey case in Boulder CO.  Case is still open.  I agree that LE is grasping at straws, too.

I also think that the mother is heartbroken.  I don't see how anyone can say that they "Know" she's lying.  We don't have any way to "Know" anything about this lovely little missing baby as of now. I think, but have no evidence of it so it is just an opinion and not anything I know, that little Lisa was taken to sell or give to someone desperate for a baby. Maybe the person who wanted a baby took her. In fact, I doubt she will ever be found and I believe it is likely that there will never be an arrest and conviction of the perpetrator. From my viewpoint, I think the mother is sincere and her tears are real.

I know that the mother actually has a husband other than the father of Lisa and while this is certainly irregular, it is not an indication of guilt.  Unfortunately, our culture has changed to the point that this kind of thing isn't unusual.  We have no knowledge of the circumstances of these particular people.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2011, 12:52:21 AM »

I swear I don't think I can stomach another saga of anonymous benefactors, daily talking heads regurgitating Wild Bill's ' city boy in the heartland ' exploits and probable jabs at the local LE.
I can't do it again.....waaaaaa

Oh how I hear ya.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2011, 12:56:27 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17422420/ns/dateline_nbc-wild_bill_watching_your_back/t/who-wild-bill/#.TpUNpd4r2sp

~~We’re more vulnerable, he says, because some simple rules aren’t followed. You may have seen him on the Today show as a paid NBC security consultant, showing how easy it is to snatch a child... or getting conned by crooked fortune tellers.~

My guess is that NBC is paying him. The family gets "help" , the tv network gets a chance at the golden mania and ratings from the flamboyant PI giving the blow by blow in searching for Lisa.  Deja vu'.....Caylee was a goldmine.
Maybe he'll find her, I hope so but I'm sick of television networks making news instead of reporting on it.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 05:10:35 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17422420/ns/dateline_nbc-wild_bill_watching_your_back/t/who-wild-bill/#.TpUNpd4r2sp

~~We’re more vulnerable, he says, because some simple rules aren’t followed. You may have seen him on the Today show as a paid NBC security consultant, showing how easy it is to snatch a child... or getting conned by crooked fortune tellers.~

My guess is that NBC is paying him. The family gets "help" , the tv network gets a chance at the golden mania and ratings from the flamboyant PI giving the blow by blow in searching for Lisa.  Deja vu'.....Caylee was a goldmine.
Maybe he'll find her, I hope so but I'm sick of television networks making news instead of reporting on it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 05:12:51 AM »

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141258996
Many Searches, Few Clues In KC Baby Disappearance
by The Associated Press
KANSAS CITY, Mo. October 12, 2011, 03:33 am ET

Police spokesman Capt. Steve Young has said police are pursuing all leads and taking a no-holds barred approach to the investigation.

"I challenge you to name something, and I can assure you we have done it twice," Young said early in the investigation. But he has also said all along that he and other police can't comment on the investigation.

Lisa's parents appeared on television several times that first week but have since retreated from the media, saying they want to focus all their attention on finding Lisa. They declined to comment Tuesday.

A relative said family members had watched part of the well search on television.

John Hamilton, a former Kansas City police officer who now teaches criminal justice at Park University in nearby Parkville, Mo., said officers are as determined as anyone to find the child.

"If there is any pressure, it's to find the 10-month-old safe and bring her home," Hamilton said. "Another thing people don't realize, and this happens in a majority of big cases, is the prosecutor's office and police are working hand-in-hand on this."

The Clay County Prosecutor's office did not return a call seeking comment Tuesday afternoon.

As for Wednesday, the beginning of the search's second week, Young, the police spokesman, said police will carry on.

"It's fair to assume a small amount of frustration on behalf of everybody," he said. "But it doesn't change the direction at all. ... Tomorrow morning, I'm sure they'll get everybody back in the (command post) and hand out leads and keep people coming and going."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 07:46:07 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29450328/detail.html
Lisa Irwin's Family Gets Help From Private Eye
Police: Non-Specific Tip Led Them To Search Abandoned Well
POSTED: 10:28 am CDT October 11, 2011
UPDATED: 6:33 am CDT October 12, 2011

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The family of Lisa Irwin said a New York-area private investigator will help in the case.

Bill Stanton stepped in front of cameras Tuesday evening and said he will work with authorities and the media to help find the missing 11-month-old.

"I want everyone to know I'm not here to defend or represent anyone," Stanton said. "I have been asked to come out here to find Lisa and to find the perpetrator or perpetrators."

KMBC's Marcus Moore reported that the Irwin family said they did not hire Stanton, but declined to say who asked him for assistance with the case.

While Stanton was surrounded by family members, the parents of Lisa Irwin were not there.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29450328/detail.html#ixzz1aZDBgyG5

~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 08:30:23 AM »

LindsayShively Lindsay Shively
Talked to @kcpolice who say PI's have NO more authority at crime scenes, etc than any other citizen. PI Bill Stanton also not licensed in MO
21 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/LindsayShively
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2011, 08:34:12 AM »

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith Edit to hyperlink the two links back to articles.  MB
RT @NimaKCTV5: Reading a lot about #wildbill #BillStanton Man has been handed to families paid for by the networks on more than 1 occasion.
7 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@
@lazlothebuzz Again, working with and working for are important distinctions Smile
8 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
Latest developments in #lisairwin case including #wildbill #bill stanton  bit.ly/rnvXuZ
8 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@
@Heycameraman really? I'm missing that CBS reference. Can you share? :DD
8 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@
@sony0613 The FBI is involved in the case. Story and video up now Smile
8 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
RT @KCTV5: Prominent PI joins search for missing #lisairwin A PI who has done work for national networks... bit.ly/oAJMuE
8 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@
@BHIndepMO How do you know he's not getting paid? He has apparently been on the networks payroll before in cases.
8 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@
@dannyboi965 Again, working with the family, not for family. Important distinction
8 hours ago

DeAnn Smith
DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@
@amnewsboy @heycameraman more telling? He was listed as a security coordinator for Good Morning America #lisairwin
8 hours ago
DeAnn Smith

http://twitter.com/#!/DeAnnSmithkc
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:18:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2011, 08:37:06 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/private-investigator%3A-new-details-coming-in-lisa-irwin-case

Private investigator: New details coming in Lisa Irwin case

Posted: 6:10 AM
Last Updated: 5 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The family of a missing Kansas City girl has asked a private investigator to assist in the search , and he says he and the family will soon release new information in Lisa Irwin’s disappearance.

“We will be coming forth with information soon,” Bill Stanton said Tuesday night surrounded by Lisa’s family members. “We have some things we want to release, not at this time.”

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/private-investigator%3A-new-details-coming-in-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1aZQ5ofH2

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 08:37:38 AM »

So,    aka Wild Bill was sent by media to 'protect' their investment?  This isn't a freakin' reality show.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 08:38:23 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/private-investigator%3A-new-details-coming-in-lisa-irwin-case

Private investigator: New details coming in Lisa Irwin case

Posted: 6:10 AM
Last Updated: 5 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The family of a missing Kansas City girl has asked a private investigator to assist in the search , and he says he and the family will soon release new information in Lisa Irwin’s disappearance.

“We will be coming forth with information soon,” Bill Stanton said Tuesday night surrounded by Lisa’s family members. “We have some things we want to release, not at this time.”

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/private-investigator%3A-new-details-coming-in-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1aZQ5ofH2

I hope they check with LE before releasing this new info.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 09:21:22 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173
Surveillance video of missing baby’s mom revealed10/12/2011

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »

So,    aka Wild Bill was sent by media to 'protect' their investment?  This isn't a freakin' reality show.   
I can' take another Padilla. 

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 09:27:09 AM »

Wait a minute...Debi kept the ciggy butts from last month's car break in????  Why?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 09:28:23 AM »

From KMBC's Jana Corrie, who just spoke to Bill Stanton over the phone: He says he's meeting with the family later this morning and going to try to talk with police and will let us know his plan after that. He says he will hold a news conference tomorrow - time and place TBD.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:24 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aZczW8rc

~ Peter Frampton
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2011, 09:42:29 AM »

Wait a minute...Debi kept the ciggy butts from last month's car break in????  Why?

I know it sounds crazy, but someone keyed and tired to break in my daughter car, and broke the lock off of the gate one night, i called the police to make a report, and we found a cig butt and a skull lighter outside where the car/gate was.............the cops would not even take it, or look at it, and i know it wasnt there the day before because i mowed the grass that day..........so i kept it and i still have it, it has been three months now..............and from what i read, i'll try to find it, someone pulled a police log and there was a report of a someone breaking into a car on the 3600 block of lister.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.