April 20, 2024, 06:06:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 402590 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2011, 10:23:16 AM »

The obits were erased this morning from FindAGrave.com.  The two obits, were maintained by "Tony N."  perhaps the brother.
I will find the obits (public info) if they exist on the web.  OH!  if anyone has a membership at Ancestry.com her mothers
obit is in the Obituary section, forgot about that.

Lisa Ann Chivalette Netz Sep. 5, 1964. Death: Apr. 10, 2001

I was going help add the names to who is who (Muffy's thread) I am not nosey, just I do not like being B.S., by this family.

It is my opinion that the whole family is it on this secret of where little angel is, from judging the SIL interview, she is too cool, for my taste.

Deborah Netz Phone, Address, Profile | PeopleFinders www.peoplefinders.com/p/Deborah+Netz/Newark/DECached
Edit to fix peoplefinders link.  MB

Relatives: Lisa A Netz, David Lee Netz, Anthony Netz Previous Residences: Newark, DE | Independence, MO | Fort Bragg, NC Also Known As: Deborah Bradley ...
 Fort Bragg, NC, Jump school?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:20:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2011, 10:25:59 AM »

The obits were erased this morning from FindAGrave.com.  The two obits, were maintained by "Tony N."  perhaps the brother.
I will find the obits (public info) if they exist on the web.  OH!  if anyone has a membership at Ancestry.com her mothers

I was going help add the names to who is who (Muffy's thread) I am not nosey, just I do not like being B.S., by this family.

It is my opinion that the whole family is it on this secret of where little angel is, from judging the SIL interview, she is too cool, for my taste.

Deborah Netz Phone, Address, Profile | PeopleFinderswww.peoplefinders.com/p/Deborah+Netz/Newark/DECached

Relatives: Lisa A Netz, David Lee Netz, Anthony Netz Previous Residences: Newark, DE | Independence, MO | Fort Bragg, NC Also Known As: Deborah Bradley ...
Her legal husband is in the military.  Probably stationed in NC.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2011, 10:36:02 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536151,00.html
Baby Lisa Disappearance: Police Question Mother

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2011, 10:43:52 AM »

The obits were erased this morning from FindAGrave.com.  The two obits, were maintained by "Tony N."  perhaps the brother.
I will find the obits (public info) if they exist on the web.  OH!  if anyone has a membership at Ancestry.com her mothers

Deborah Netz Phone, Address, Profile | PeopleFinderswww.peoplefinders.com/p/Deborah+Netz/Newark/DECached

He may be out of Ft. Bragg, but I heard on NG last night that the estranged is reportedly deployed oversees. 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/11/ng.01.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2011, 10:44:10 AM »

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2011/10/12/bill-stanton-hotshot-pi-joins-the-search-for-lisa-irwin
Bill Stanton, hotshot P.I., joins the search for Lisa Irwin
You can believe that the police officers, firefighters and federal agents working on the Lisa Irwin case are rolling their eyes at the latest development: the arrival of a celebrity private investigator.
Monkey Devil!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »

He may be out of Ft. Bragg, but I heard on NG last night that the estranged is reportedly deployed oversees. 
Right.  I thought you were questioning that she lived in NC at some point.  Sry, if I misunderstood.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2011, 10:47:16 AM »

I found a David Anthony Chivalette, Newark, Delaware.  1975

I did not copy the obits from findagrave.com (I thought it was against copyright law) I do not all the kin.

Who is DAC?  Thank-you.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=oalRAAAAIBAJ&sjid=iG0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=4054,2856832&dq=david+chivalette&hl=en

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=nws&hl=en&gl=us&as_q=+Lisa+Ann+Chivalette+&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_scoring=r&btnG=Search&as_qdr=a&as_mindate=9%2F11%2F11&as_maxdate=10%2F11%2F11&as_drrb=a&as_nsrc=&as_nloc=&as_author=&as_occt=any&tbs=ar%3A1#hl=en&gl=us&as_qdr=a&tbs=ar:1&tbm=nws&q=david+Chivalette&pbx=1&oq=david+Chivalette&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=24250l25735l0l27766l6l6l0l0l0l1l250l1157l0.3.3l6l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=719e17c37e418d7b&biw=1280&bih=571

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2011, 10:55:13 AM »

Right.  I thought you were questioning that she lived in NC at some point.  Sry, if I misunderstood.

I am sorry I am never crisp and clear.  Thank-you monkeys for clearing things for me. I am curious where she met her husband
How did the family move from Delaware, to where they are today?   

I was gleaning and browsing from Google newspaper archives, handy site for obits.
http://news.google.com/news/advanced_news_search?as_drrb=a

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2011, 10:59:26 AM »

That guy on the video looks really young...could he be the teenage neighbor boy who has the garage door code? Why is she with him ? Hmmmmmmmm

Also,the baby must not have been 'missing' at that point to mom's knowledge otherwise she would not be buying baby items.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2011, 11:11:19 AM »

That guy on the video looks really young...could he be the teenage neighbor boy who has the garage door code? Why is she with him ? Hmmmmmmmm

Also,the baby must not have been 'missing' at that point to mom's knowledge otherwise she would not be buying baby items.

I thought the same.  Why buy wipes when planning a disappearance?  I'd like to know how much of the wine was still in the box?  Did she and the neighbor that sat on the porch drink the wine together?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:17 AM »

I just spent 30 minutes in another message board, reading 26 pages (written in the last 24 hours) about the wine-buying trip that Deborah took on Monday the 3rd.

The users finally concluded this morning that there was no drama and no real evidence, and to not make much of  that wine-buying thing.

I could've told them that, since Mr. Young came out two days ago and said that there was no evidence gathered from the wine-buying trip, or the cellphones.

Just writing this here, so people don't make too much of the wine trip.

Now, what she did AFTER the trip...
Do you have a link to that message board Moosee?   Inquiring minds wanna know.      MB
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:23:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:51 AM »

I thought the same.  Why buy wipes when planning a disappearance?  I'd like to know how much of the wine was still in the box?  Did she and the neighbor that sat on the porch drink the wine together?

Or her and the teenage boy in the video? If indeed he is a teenager...
Sorry,,,,my mind is doing somersaults right about now...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2011, 11:25:16 AM »

I just spent 30 minutes in another message board, reading 26 pages (written in the last 24 hours) about the wine-buying trip that Deborah took on Monday the 3rd.

The users finally concluded this morning that there was no drama and no real evidence, and to not make much of  that wine-buying thing.

I could've told them that, since Mr. Young came out two days ago and said that there was no evidence gathered from the wine-buying trip, or the cellphones.

Just writing this here, so people don't make too much of the wine trip.

Now, what she did AFTER the trip...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »

Crap..I messed that up. Still have not mastered this IPad.

With respect to other message boards, they are merely surmising as to what happened just like we are. doesn't mean that their opinions are any more accurate than ours are.  The wine buying in it's self is not hanky, but who is the guy and why didn't she tell LE about it?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »

With respect to other message boards, they are merely surmising as to what happened just like we are. doesn't mean that their opinions are any more accurate than ours are.  The wine buying in it's self is not hinky, but who is the guy and why didn't she tell LE about it?

Self edit...darn Ipad

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2011, 11:38:29 AM »

With respect to other message boards, they are merely surmising as to what happened just like we are. doesn't mean that their opinions are any more accurate than ours are.  The wine buying in it's self is not hinky, but who is the guy and why didn't she tell LE about it?

Self edit...darn Ipad
.....sure..blame it on the IPad!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »

Lol Mizjay!  How are ya? Xxx

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2011, 11:48:32 AM »

Lol Mizjay!  How are ya? Xxx

Hey!  Fine thanks & you?...I thought Caylee would be the last case I could stand to follow along with but here I am and Susan P's and....and..
Poor little Lisa, it ain't right and now it looks like it could turn into another freak show. eeek
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2011, 11:49:40 AM »

With respect to other message boards, they are merely surmising as to what happened just like we are. doesn't mean that their opinions are any more accurate than ours are.  The wine buying in it's self is not hanky, but who is the guy and why didn't she tell LE about it?

People over there theorized that the guy on the wine trip is the same guy who appears wearing a green hooded shirt in one of the news reels that shows the parents getting in a car. Whether he is or not, I'm sure the police has his number by now.

It's assumable that once caught in the spot Deborah told police the details of the event, which made the police say that there was no useful evidence stemming from that trip.

My opinion only.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2011, 11:49:55 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536151,00.html
Baby Lisa Disappearance: Police Question Mother
By Sara Hammel
Wednesday October 12, 2011 07:50 AM EDT

Baby Lisa

The Kansas City Star/AP

Ten-month-old Lisa has chubby cheeks, a sparkling smile and a heartbreaking pet name within her family: "Pumpkin Pie."

According to her parents, the night of Oct. 3 started out like any other at their Kansas City, Mo., home. While Lisa's dad Jeremy Irwin was working the graveyard shift as an electrician, Lisa's mom Deborah Bradley put the baby to bed in her crib.

But when Irwin returned home early the next morning, he found the front door unlocked, a window open, three cell phones missing – and Lisa's crib empty.

Her parents say they are devastated and desperate to find Lisa – and have hired a private investigator to aid the search. In one of several public pleas, Bradley held up a Barney stuffed animal and sobbed: "We just want our baby back. Please, bring her home."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.