April 25, 2024, 04:06:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 403172 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 17, 2011, 01:36:18 PM »

jrobb1 Justin Robinson
by KrisKetz
FBI just gave is quick look of Drained area of creek bed pic.twitter.com/CgTc6y5a
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: October 17, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »

Five glasses of wine - even BIG glasses - over 4 hours time, isn't likely to make someone "wasted drunk". Be more likely to sleep through noise, though? Sure.

If you're going to condemn her for that, you'd better haul in every mom that takes a painkiller that makes her sleepy, a cold medication that makes her groggy, any kind of a sleeping aid, etc. They're just as impaired. Heck, half a Vicodin will knock me out for 6-8 hours, and doctors and dentists regularly prescribe it for a myriad of things. I try not to have to take something like that when I'm alone with my kids at night - but not because I'm worried that they'll disappear - but because having lived through a home fire, I'm paranoid, and not sure I'd be able to wake up fast enough.

Say she was drunk enough to black out. Sure, something could happen and the child die - but someone that drunk would NOT be capable of doing the planning necessary to hide a body well enough it wouldn't have been found, let alone actually carry the plan out!

Also... the police have not said that she misinformed them about buying the wine, drinking the wine, etc. Yes, the media was reporting something else. But seriously, people... since when do you expect the media to be 100% right? When did we lose the common sense rule of "don't believe everything you see on TV"? The media is there to make money, which they do by sensationalizing, remember?

The fact that she'd had some wine, regardless of how much, actually makes her whole entire story make *more* sense, not less.

Welcome Starshadow.

Unless the mother did something to the baby and THEN started drinking her box of wine

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: October 17, 2011, 01:37:20 PM »

Sorry I stepped in your quote box Star Monkey.

I'm glued to the t.v. right now waiting (Headline News with Megyn Kelly).  Megyn is saying that when Jeannine Pirro joins her they will talk about how Deborah answered questions in this interview that are completely different from the way she answered questions when Jeannine interviewed her.

Megyn asked Jeremy how he feels about what Deborah said so far and his answer was something like "it doesn't change who that person is".   What does that mean?

I dont see that what channels it on? thanks!

What does that mean!?? oh she killed her on accident but shes still same person. Im guessing what hes really thinking!Im on pins and needles waiting for them to find LISA!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: October 17, 2011, 01:38:14 PM »

NewserHernandez Chris Hernandez
Search dogs on. Scene at Irwin home on N. Lister also checking neighbors house.
5 minutes ago

Chris Hernandez
NewserHernandez Chris Hernandez
FBI pumping water out of creek while searching today #LisaIrwin
1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/#!/NewserHernandez
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #904 on: October 17, 2011, 01:39:12 PM »

The live cam just dumped for me.  Is it still on?

Also, I've been scouring through posts to try to find the link about someone hearing a 'scream' in the woods the night Lisa went missing. 

???

Thanks

~ fanta
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: October 17, 2011, 01:39:15 PM »

October 17, 2011 11:28 AM
Text Mom of missing baby Lisa Irwin claims she was drunk when infant vanished

(CBS/KCTV/AP) KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Deborah Bradley, the mother of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin, admitted that on the night of her child's disappearance she was drunk, and said she expects to be arrested.
Bradley told NBC's "Today Show" Monday that the night Lisa disappeared she had bought wine and consumed "enough to be drunk."

A surveillance video was uncovered during the search for the baby, showing Bradley at a local market purchasing boxed wine as well as baby supplies shortly before 5 p.m. on the night Lisa went missing, reports CBS affiliate KCTV.

Private investigator Bill Stanton, who is working with the couple to help find Lisa, says Bradley did have two or three drinks that night. He also thinks that she may have misspoken when talking to the national news reporter.

"Your version of drunk maybe different than Deborah's version of drunk," said Bill Stanton.

Bradley says police asked her if she killed Lisa, who was 10 months old when she disappeared Oct. 4. She says she doesn't "think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that."

She says she fears being arrested because then the search for Lisa will end and she will "never know what happened."

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20121276-504083.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: October 17, 2011, 01:40:05 PM »

They are still using that metal detector and then digging.  Would a cell phone show up on a metal detector?

Yes I tested this last week with my metal detector and 3 cell phones to include taking out the sd card and it beeped on all.  My detector is a cheapy beginner model.  I do not know about sims cards tho because none of my phones have them anymore and I do recall them having metal on them???
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: October 17, 2011, 01:40:08 PM »

Okay, DB has established a defense, but what if malice of forethought is proven?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #908 on: October 17, 2011, 01:42:47 PM »

They are still using that metal detector and then digging.  Would a cell phone show up on a metal detector?

Yes I tested this last week with my metal detector and 3 cell phones to include taking out the sd card and it beeped on all.  My detector is a cheapy beginner model.  I do not know about sims cards tho because none of my phones have them anymore and I do recall them having metal on them???
Thanks!  I guess the more advanced the detector the more capable it is of detecting even the smallest amt of metal.  I've always wanted to use up just to see what I could find.  Especially around my hubby's old home place.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: October 17, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »

Things that bother me:

Lisa, sick, and the last DB saw her she was standing up in her crib?  (Who doesn't check on their sick baby?)

The time change from 7:30 to earlier 6:40? So now we have a timeframe from 6:40 to 4:00 a.m. when Lisa was not seen?

DB -  Drinking to the point of being drunk.  With a sick baby?  With 2 other kids who she will have to get ready for school the next day? 

30+ minutes upon learning Lisa was missing to call 911?

The missing Cell Phones? 

Unlocked doors, windows and lights on ?

These are a few of the things that really bother me.  I am sure there are others.  I have a bad, bad feeling about the outcome of this.

Me too and saying thy couldnt call 911?! when dad HAD a work phone? now she says I assume I checked on her and I dont remember if I left light on or IF I Passed out! Vallhal said something interesting- If someone went through windo why was the screen on?

BBM.  They could have run out in the front yard and screamed until a neighbor called 911. If all they could think to do was to hollar "HELP" -  They could have RUN to a neighbor's house and called 911.  If you are desperate for help - you will find a way - and a whole lot quicker than 30 minutes.  IMO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: October 17, 2011, 01:44:36 PM »

Trying to keep everyone informed of what is happening right now - again from Headline News. 

The FBI is at the house.  They went into the neighbor's house (the woman she was drinking with that night) and brought out two bags of evidence.  But they have shut down the neighborhood and have asked the media not to take pictures of the bags coming out of the house.  Then they are taking dogs into Maria's house and right away are taking the same dogs back into the Irwin house.  The Irwins gave permission for them to do this - no search warrant needed.

Coming up the parents are going to give their theory on how the kidnapping took place.

BTW, Deborah said she drinks most nights but she feels that she has the right because she cooks, cleans, kisses their boo boos, etc.  When asked by Megyn is she thinks she has a drinking problem, she snickered and said "no".
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 17, 2011, 01:45:18 PM »

On Headline News now -

Deborah saying she had over 5 but under 10 glasses of wine that night.  She probably blacked out.  When she gets drunk she just goes to bed.  She's saying she went to bed around 6:40, stopped in the boys room and told them they could sleep with her.  (Didn't she say earlier that only one boy slept with her?).  She also said she took a prescription medication that morning.  But she's adamant that what she does and drinks at at night is her business no matter how often she drinks, saying that often when there's a big pool game going on she doesn't even tell anyone and just goes to bed. 

interesting! thanks for posting that. so maybe a pool game was going on like in her bro pics? he may live there think he does. she doesnt care what ppl think thats bad because she should care about the right thing! watching her baby! If ppl were in the house drinking u would think she would be MORE aware of the baby!she said before she went to bed at 1030. and that her son slept w her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: October 17, 2011, 01:45:30 PM »

There is a video of the interview at this site.

Janet

+++++

Mother: I was drunk when Missouri infant disappeared
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 17, 2011 -- Updated 1735 GMT (0135 HKT)

(CNN) -- The mother of Lisa Irwin, an 11-month old Missouri girl missing for nearly two weeks, said in an interview she was drunk the night the infant disappeared.

Deborah Bradley made the admission during an NBC interview, portions of which were aired Monday on "Today."

She also said she last saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. October 3, when she put the girl to bed, not at 10:30 p.m., as initially believed.

Lisa was reported missing at 4 a.m. October 4, after Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, came home from work to find the door unlocked, lights on and a window that had been tampered with at the family's Kansas City home.

Bradley told NBC she is afraid she will be arrested. Police have accused her of killing Lisa, she said, and told her that she failed a lie detector test, with deception indicated when she was asked where Lisa was.

"I was the last one with her," a tearful Bradley said in the interview. "And from judging on how the questioning went, that's kind of a fear that I have. And the main fear with that is, if they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her. And then I'll never see her again, and I'll never know what happened."

National Guard joins missing baby search Asked how much she had been drinking that night, Bradley said, "enough to be drunk."

But she rejected the notion that she could have harmed her daughter while under the influence of alcohol.

"No, no, no," she told NBC. "And if I thought there was a chance, I'd say it. No. No. I don't think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that."

She said it's "terrible" that police may be focusing on her. "My daughter is missing," she said. "The last thing that I want to have to worry about is something like that. I shouldn't have to put any energy, any time or effort, into anything but finding her."

Asked whether he had questions about Bradley, Irwin told NBC, "No. There's no question to be had there. I know who she is. I know the kind of mother she is."

He said it's possible someone could have entered the house without Bradley hearing, as the couple's bedroom is on the opposite corner of the house from Lisa's room and Bradley sleeps with a fan at high speed.

Police have said three cell phones were also missing from the home along with Lisa.

On Sunday, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon ordered the one-day deployment of 25 National Guardsmen to help search for Lisa.

Two anonymous benefactors have offered a $100,000 reward for Lisa's safe return, according to Bill Stanton, a private investigator working with the family.

Irwin and Bradley told NBC they have refused to let authorities re-interview Lisa's older brothers.

"They said they heard noises (the night Lisa disappeared)," Bradley said. "I don't know if that was before we went to sleep or after." She said she has not talked to her sons about it because she is reluctant to put them through "anything else."

Asked what she would say to someone who might be holding Lisa, Bradley told NBC, "She needs her family, and we need her. We're losing more sanity as each day progresses."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/17/justice/missouri-missing-girl/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: October 17, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »

Yes I tested this last week with my metal detector and 3 cell phones to include taking out the sd card and it beeped on all.  My detector is a cheapy beginner model.  I do not know about sims cards tho because none of my phones have them anymore and I do recall them having metal on them???
Thanks!  I guess the more advanced the detector the more capable it is of detecting even the smallest amt of metal.  I've always wanted to use up just to see what I could find.  Especially around my hubby's old home place.

yes I would think the one's they are using are more advanced.  I've only found old nails and a old coal pipe so far...ha ha!  It is fun.  I got it for Hubby and have used it more than him, guess I really got it for me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: October 17, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »

This is huge!!

Could it be that baby Lisa's brothers have knowledge regarding their sister's disappearance?

Janet

+++++

Mother: I was drunk when Missouri infant disappeared
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 17, 2011 -- Updated 1735 GMT (0135 HKT)

<snipped>

Irwin and Bradley told NBC they have refused to let authorities re-interview Lisa's older brothers.

"They said they heard noises (the night Lisa disappeared)," Bradley said. "I don't know if that was before we went to sleep or after." She said she has not talked to her sons about it because she is reluctant to put them through "anything else."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/17/justice/missouri-missing-girl/

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 17, 2011, 01:50:04 PM »

Things that bother me:

Lisa, sick, and the last DB saw her she was standing up in her crib?  (Who doesn't check on their sick baby?)

The time change from 7:30 to earlier 6:40? So now we have a timeframe from 6:40 to 4:00 a.m. when Lisa was not seen?

DB -  Drinking to the point of being drunk.  With a sick baby?  With 2 other kids who she will have to get ready for school the next day? 

30+ minutes upon learning Lisa was missing to call 911?

The missing Cell Phones? 

Unlocked doors, windows and lights on ?

These are a few of the things that really bother me.  I am sure there are others.  I have a bad, bad feeling about the outcome of this.

Me too and saying thy couldnt call 911?! when dad HAD a work phone? now she says I assume I checked on her and I dont remember if I left light on or IF I Passed out! Vallhal said something interesting- If someone went through windo why was the screen on?

BBM.  They could have run out in the front yard and screamed until a neighbor called 911. If all they could think to do was to hollar "HELP" -  They could have RUN to a neighbor's house and called 911.  If you are desperate for help - you will find a way - and a whole lot quicker than 30 minutes.  IMO

I have scram in the store sreaming MY Lungs out my kids name and they were right next to me! If my baby was GONE I would probably go outside and scream!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: October 17, 2011, 01:51:12 PM »

micki
orlandomicki micki
The FBI told KMBC's Justin Robinson that agents are headed over to the parents' home on North Lister Avenue fo… (cont) http://deck.ly/~mwUxH
6 minutes ago

micki
orlandomicki micki
Police will not allow media to film bags of evidence!
11 minutes ago

micki
orlandomicki micki
FBI carry's out bags of evidence from neighbors house - the neighbor who Deb was drinking with - dogs were taken into the house !

http://twitter.com/#!/orlandomicki
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 17, 2011, 01:51:21 PM »

My live feed stopped.
Anyone else's?  Anyone have a working feed atm?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #918 on: October 17, 2011, 01:51:33 PM »

Hey Debi, ever heard the term 'mean drunk'?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #919 on: October 17, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »

crwofter1 said...
Just seen on TV (Fox News) That LE has Canine dogs going into Neighbors house that Debra was drinking with that night, and bags have been removed from his house, and LE won't let Media Photograph. Also LE taking dogs back to Debra's house for more scent then back to neighbors again for more evidence.

Mon Oct 17, 01:44:00 PM EDT
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=843335637040599707

BBM  Did LB drink with a him?  The above post is not mine. I can not access meg-pie:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.