March 28, 2024, 10:07:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399254 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 11, 2011, 04:33:26 PM »

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:55:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 04:36:28 PM »

From the previous thread:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 04:36:48 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11/3200177/northland-well-being-searched.html
Nothing found in well searched as part of baby Irwin case
By ROBERT A. CRONKLETON, GLENN E. RICE and BRIAN BURNES
The Kansas City Star

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11/3200177/northland-well-being-searched.html#ixzz1aVWM0wom

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »

Phew....I just panicked when I saw the thread was moved though in my heart I don't think this is going to end well. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 04:45:17 PM »

I've been listening to videos and reading links but I can't find anywhere that reports Deborah either did or did not withhold the information of the 'wine buying' trip from police.

Was is presumption on our part due to bad reporting on the part of MSM that we were led to believe she did NOT report this and only the receipt from the store led the police to investigate further? Or, is there a link out there that states Lisa's mother neglected to report this info to the police during any interview(s) with law enforcement officers and/or detectives...

Thanks in advance if you've got the link and are kind enough to post it!

I'm still coming up empty handed.  Anyone else???  Thanks!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 04:46:02 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

I hope some newsy outlet asks about the "reward fund" that was being set-up for Baby Lisa.

This case sounds like Misty and Ronald Cummings, who were in no rush about setting up a reward...I believe their Church
set-up the funds, when they were in Tent City.  IMO.

This stints, sorry, what kind of friggin' age is this where the parents show pictures & videos?  Why arn't the parents searching
like Mr.Anthony, with a sandwich sign?  Sorry, this just stinks, where is the baby, someone should ask hard questions.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 05:09:40 PM »

I've been listening to videos and reading links but I can't find anywhere that reports Deborah either did or did not withhold the information of the 'wine buying' trip from police.

Was is presumption on our part due to bad reporting on the part of MSM that we were led to believe she did NOT report this and only the receipt from the store led the police to investigate further? Or, is there a link out there that states Lisa's mother neglected to report this info to the police during any interview(s) with law enforcement officers and/or detectives...

I'm still coming up empty handed.  Anyone else???  Thanks!

I believe CBB said she heard it on FoxNews.  I'll see if I can find it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »

I'm still coming up empty handed.  Anyone else???  Thanks!

I believe CBB said she heard it on FoxNews.  I'll see if I can find it.

Video about the grocery store search.  They went there after finding a receipt in the house search:

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchId=b375d909-2080-48aa-ba08-72d7cf2a98ec

The reports make is sound like they searched the grocery store only after finding a receipt and not because it was someplace Lisa's mom had told LE.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:14:44 PM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 05:24:16 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-police-search-abandoned-house/story?id=14709800
Missing Baby Lisa: Police Search Nearby Abandoned Well
By CLAYTON SANDELL (@Clayton_Sandell) , KEVIN DOLAK and CHRISTINA NG
Oct. 11, 2011

Video at link.
The search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin entered its second week today with Kansas City police searching the well of an abandoned house near the girl's home for several hours before hitting another dead end.

More than a dozen investigators and firefighters crowded around an opening created in the old wooden deck to access the well. A yellow and red tripod was set up to lower firefighters into the well. But several hours later, the well had been drained and nothing was found.

This was the latest attempt to make progress in a case that has baffled investigators and left them grasping for new ideas.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 05:32:23 PM »

Thank you Cherry6905 for the link to that fb account.  I brought it forward hope you don't mind.

quote from Cherry6905;
This is Deb's Aunt Cindy Chivalette LeRette, didn't I see her speaking for the family a few times. I think it was she who came out to the reporters and said the Irwins had a deal with a major network.
There are some photos that will break your heart. They look like they maybe from Irwin home, photo of Jeremy too. Looking like a pretty normal family. It's sad.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1371879346&sk=wall

I think I know why the office window was accidently left opened by mom...I do believe she smokes...I wondered being a fellow smoker myself, now I see the way she is holding her hand in some of the pic's and the smokes in the background, imo.
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 05:42:13 PM »

[/quote]

Video about the grocery store search.  They went there after finding a receipt in the house search:

The reports make is sound like they searched the grocery store only after finding a receipt and not because it was someplace Lisa's mom had told LE.
[/quote]

That just burns me.  Not at you of course, lol, but the reporters.  Why can't they just come right out and say YES the mother told, or NO she did not.  It's this kind of half-truth reporting that muddying up the waters.

Like the report of the baby monitor.  'Yes, there was a baby monitor by Lisa's bed...'  But not one cop or reported said if it was turned on or working...

So yeah I'm a little frustrated.  Thanks tons for your help though!  Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »

Here's the link to the report I heard today. The question of whether the Mom told police about the grocery store trip is not answered in it. The police spokesman does say that the trip and the cell phone records won't further the investigation:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html#/v/1213082996001/abandoned-well-searched-for-baby-lisa/?playlist_id=87651
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 06:06:14 PM »

[/quote]

That just burns me.  Not at you of course, lol, but the reporters.  Why can't they just come right out and say YES the mother told, or NO she did not.  It's this kind of half-truth reporting that muddying up the waters.

Like the report of the baby monitor.  'Yes, there was a baby monitor by Lisa's bed...'  But not one cop or reported said if it was turned on or working...

So yeah I'm a little frustrated.  Thanks tons for your help though!  Smile
[/quote]
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html#/v/1213082996001/abandoned-well-searched-for-baby-lisa/?playlist_id=87651

I found this one that CBB fouund, it addresses  the video of store, so i guess the trip to the store was no big deal....
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »

Home involved in the search for #LisaIrwin where focused their attention on a well behind the home is being torn down. #findbabylisa #KCTV5
https://twitter.com/#!/NimaKCTV5

so are they tearing the whole house down?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 06:56:15 PM »

Here's the link to the report I heard today. The question of whether the Mom told police about the grocery store trip is not answered in it. The police spokesman does say that the trip and the cell phone records won't further the investigation:

CBB thank you for the info you posted.. I dont know why they just dont say the guy at store was not involved or suspected. they keep us guessing, so good to know.too bad the cell phones turned up nothing too.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »

Trying to catch up..

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: What Are Police Looking For?

On Monday, Grand jury subpoenas were sent to multiple Kansas City television stations, requesting "all footage, including raw footage of any interviews or statements given by neighbors, family or friends of the family, regarding missing baby, Lisa Irwin."

Jim Roberts, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office, told the Associated Press that the subpoenas were needed to prevent broadcasters from destroying video in the event it might be needed at a future date.

R. Michael Cassidy, a professor at Boston College Law School, told MSNBC there could be several reasons for seeking the footage  -- including an attempt to identify inconsistencies in Lisa's parents' accounts of the events surrounding her disappearance.

"It could mean that they have one or both of the parents as suspects, and they are developing evidence of everything they said in the past and prior to the arrest," Cassidy told MSNBC Tuesday. "To show that someone's story has shifted over time can also be very damning."

continued..

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/229262/20111011/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-parents-police-fbi-search-disappear-investigate-kansas-city-well-reenactment.htm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »

JeaneneKCTV5 Jeanene Kiesling
by NimaKCTV5
Baby Lisa's family gathering at Northland home. yfrog.com/nyb33mtj
1 hour ago https://twitter.com/#!/NimaKCTV5

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 07:26:19 PM »

House where the search for baby Lisa was conducted on Tuesday has been demolished. Not exactly sure why.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 4:16 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aWCgbART

~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 07:31:29 PM »

Video on vacant torn down home..

Neighbors React To Vacant House Search
Nothing Found In Search Of Well Behind Home

POSTED: 5:40 pm CDT October 11, 2011
UPDATED: 5:59 pm CDT October 11, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29455319/detail.html#ixzz1aWDb67wx
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »

Trying to catch up..

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: What Are Police Looking For?

On Monday, Grand jury subpoenas were sent to multiple Kansas City television stations, requesting "all footage, including raw footage of any interviews or statements given by neighbors, family or friends of the family, regarding missing baby, Lisa Irwin."

Jim Roberts, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office, told the Associated Press that the subpoenas were needed to prevent broadcasters from destroying video in the event it might be needed at a future date.

R. Michael Cassidy, a professor at Boston College Law School, told MSNBC there could be several reasons for seeking the footage  -- including an attempt to identify inconsistencies in Lisa's parents' accounts of the events surrounding her disappearance.

"It could mean that they have one or both of the parents as suspects, and they are developing evidence of everything they said in the past and prior to the arrest," Cassidy told MSNBC Tuesday. "To show that someone's story has shifted over time can also be very damning."

continued..

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/229262/20111011/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-parents-police-fbi-search-disappear-investigate-kansas-city-well-reenactment.htm

Once again I am going to say this because I said it in the other thread...I don't ever hold much hope in a case where they go to the GJ this early..they are grasping at straws, IMO.

Any case where they have gone to a GJ this early has always focused on a family member and come up empty.  Think Hailey in Texas, Kyron Horman in Oregon, and then Drew Peterson in Illinois..no arrest warrant surfaced...and they could have just used the regular judge issuing the search warrant or whatever they want.

I say that LE is in the nowhere zone..and therefore focused on the family..but I don't see a family problem here...as I did in the past three cases I mentioned.   I think that Mom fell asleep with the lights on and the door unlocked and someone who knows the family or has been watching the family took advantage of the situation.  Not everybody in suburbs locks their doors every night..and someone might have been watching and realized that the Dad was working overnight shift and the Mom was there alone..forget the unlocked doors and the lights..lots of crimes happen with locked doors and lights out..and still people go missing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.