March 29, 2024, 01:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399314 times)
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 08:01:23 PM »

I was just reading alzona washington blog on myspace.....he does have emails on there between him in law enforcement about the kids being interviewed.................I don't take alot of stock in what he says..........but just thought i would share it.......
http://www.myspace.com/alonzo_washington/blog
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 08:04:18 PM »

Jane on HLN covering baby Lisa now

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 08:25:15 PM »

IMO LE should do a canine search along N. Brighton Avenue and Armour Road.  There are not too many street lamps and the proximity to the house is very convenient.  MOO.

This area HERE (Click on Satellite map)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »

From the other thread:

isa was born on November 11th , 2010 and was reported missing on October 4th , 2011 in Kansas City , Missouri. Lisa Renee had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was just 30 inches tall and weighed between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The baby is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.
Awards   
In Loving Memory of Lisa Ann Netz ( Chivalette ) , the deceased Grandmother of Lisa Renee Irwin who passed away on 4/10/01 at the age of 36 years old. Lisa Renee was named after her Grandmother Lisa.

Sorry if this has been already asked, but what's with the wording here?  Lisa had, Lisa was???

Quote from: Fanta
The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Is this true or just a rumor?  LE can't do that, can they?  Charge someone without a shred of evidence?  What's the "connection?"
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 08:37:06 PM »

From the other thread:

isa was born on November 11th , 2010 and was reported missing on October 4th , 2011 in Kansas City , Missouri. Lisa Renee had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was just 30 inches tall and weighed between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The baby is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.
Awards   
In Loving Memory of Lisa Ann Netz ( Chivalette ) , the deceased Grandmother of Lisa Renee Irwin who passed away on 4/10/01 at the age of 36 years old. Lisa Renee was named after her Grandmother Lisa.

Sorry if this has been already asked, but what's with the wording here?  Lisa had, Lisa was???

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

Is this true or just a rumor?  LE can't do that, can they?  Charge someone without a shred of evidence?  What's the "connection?"

The part about charging Deborah, the mother, came from a mornign interview where an Aunt of hers speculated this was the case.  Since then LE has come out and said not true and the aunt backtracked and said she didn't explain things correctly in the interview.

However..with a GJ convened and looking at evidence..that usually involves LE trying to get the arrest of a family member without much evidence...I keep saying this..no response.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »

From the other thread:

Awards   

The part about charging Deborah, the mother, came from a mornign interview where an Aunt of hers speculated this was the case.  Since then LE has come out and said not true and the aunt backtracked and said she didn't explain things correctly in the interview.

However..with a GJ convened and looking at evidence..that usually involves LE trying to get the arrest of a family member without much evidence...I keep saying this..no response.   

Thanks Gypsy. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 09:35:20 PM »

Gypsy...responding...read your post earlier too.  Always read your posts even though I don't respond to each one...xxxxxxxx

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 09:38:12 PM »

From the other thread:

Awards   

I hear you and agree about the rushing of the GJ.  I'm not convinced of anything yet except that a baby is missing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-say-reports-of-inevitable-arrest-in-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch

Police say reports of inevitable arrest in Lisa Irwin case are a 'stretch'

Posted: 10/11/2011
Last Updated: 9 hours and 48 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Kansas City police spokesman says claims that the arrest of a missing 10-month-old girl’s mother is inevitable are “a stretch.”

In a live interview on NBC Action News Today, Capt. Steve Young told Lindsay Shively he had heard about the ABC News report that Lisa Irwin's mother was prepared to be charged in her daughter’s disappearance.

“I haven’t heard any of the discussion (amongst investigators in the case) in that regard,” Young said. “I think it’s a bit of a stretch.”

Lisa's aunt, Ashley Irwin, in an interview that aired on Good Morning America Tuesday morning, told ABC News that Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley, was prepared for charges to be filed against her and felt that an arrest was inevitable.
 ::snipping2::
Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-say-reports-of-inevitable-arrest-in-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch#ixzz1aWkK02uu

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »

Gypsy...responding...read your post earlier too.  Always read your posts even though I don't respond to each one...xxxxxxxx

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 09:47:53 PM »

Gypsy I read your posts...I appreciate your posts.  I just didn't know how to respond because I don't really have my mind made up.  At this moment I feel that someone inside the home knows something...maybe not guilty but is somehow connected to this either knowingly or unknowingly.  I am still at a point that I have great faith in LE and feel that they have their reasons for honing in on something for a reason.  All my opinion.  I enjoy reading everyone's view though...I am very open minded.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 09:49:08 PM »

Gypsy I read your posts...I appreciate your posts.  I just didn't know how to respond because I don't really have my mind made up.  At this moment I feel that someone inside the home knows something...maybe not guilty but is somehow connected to this either knowingly or unknowingly.  I am still at a point that I have great faith in LE and feel that they have their reasons for honing in on something.  All my opinion.  I enjoy reading everyone's view though...I am very open minded.

self edit...poor grammar...lol.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 10:00:23 PM »

Thanks for your reply!  And I'm sorry about not seeing or responding to your comment earlier.  Perhaps I did see it, but I'm not sure.  Sometimes I read posts and don't respond because they don't involve the particular information I'm looking for at the time.  I guess that means I should go back an re-read everything before I post!  (Which I sometimes do.) Very Happy
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 11:34:38 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-family-hires-private-investigator-releases-statement-20111011,0,896224.story
Lisa Irwin Family Hires Private Investigator, Releases Statement

These are my opinions and subject to change.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 11:45:14 PM »

This is the new PI, he won't say who hired him.  IMO, he hired himself.  There is lots of info about him if you do a search.  This was the shortest and has a picture http://www.blogger.com/profile/16694009844381929642
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 11:48:38 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Irwin-family-seeks-assistance-from-private-investigator

Irwin family seeks assistance from private investigator

Posted: 9:59 PM
Last Updated: 2 minutes ago

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - In an Tuesday evening news conference, Bill Stanton, a private investigator, said he has been asked by the family to help find Lisa.

Surrounded by a sea of family and supporters wearing T-shirts bearing the image of the missing girl, Stanton, who worked on the Natalee Holloway case, asked for cooperation from the media in respecting the family's boundaries.

"We are here to cooperate with anyone and everyone that will help us find the guilty party to return Lisa home safely," Stanton said.

Stanton said he does not expect the FBI or law enforcement officials to share any information with him, however he said he will turn over anything he finds to them.

He asked that the citizens of Kansas City keep one eye open for Lisa.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Irwin-family-seeks-assistance-from-private-investigator#ixzz1aXGxFXVk

I don't remember him from the NH case
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 11:52:19 PM »

OH, I see now....Bill Stanton was a "talking head" on some of the shows.  As far as I can tell he didn't work on the NH case any more than I worked on the NH case.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 11:55:48 PM »

Exactly, and I watched his "press conference" where he was surrounded by the family minus Lisa's parents and he wouldn't say who hired him.  The assumption would be the family, but I feel he inserted himself for the publicity.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 11:56:56 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17422420/ns/dateline_nbc-wild_bill_watching_your_back/t/who-wild-bill/#.TpUNpd4r2sp

~~We’re more vulnerable, he says, because some simple rules aren’t followed. You may have seen him on the Today show as a paid NBC security consultant, showing how easy it is to snatch a child... or getting conned by crooked fortune tellers.~

My guess is that NBC is paying him. The family gets "help" , the tv network gets a chance at the golden mania and ratings from the flamboyant PI giving the blow by blow in searching for Lisa.  Deja vu'.....Caylee was a goldmine.
Maybe he'll find her, I hope so but I'm sick of television networks making news instead of reporting on it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 12:08:01 AM »

Exactly, and I watched his "press conference" where he was surrounded by the family minus Lisa's parents and he wouldn't say who hired him.  The assumption would be the family, but I feel he inserted himself for the publicity.

Bingo!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.