March 29, 2024, 08:26:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399360 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #420 on: October 14, 2011, 06:07:45 PM »

She always has that same clenched teeth look and he looks non-pulsed by all of this & not even attempting to comfort her.

I don't think anyone climbed in that window without some kind of significant evidence and it makes no sense for an intruder to turn on all the lights. Ain't buying it.

Hope they didn't have anything to do with it. 
However reminds me of susan smith...

He has some chillling looks he give her...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: October 14, 2011, 06:08:22 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29486176/detail.html
$100,000 Reward Offered In Missing Baby Case
Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates
POSTED: 1:10 pm CDT October 14, 2011
UPDATED: 1:34 pm CDT October 14, 2011

::snipping2::
Private investigator Bill Stanton said the $100,000 reward would also be given out in the event of a conviction in this case.

Stanton made the announcement during a 1 p.m. news conference in front of Lisa Irwin's Kansas City home.

In addition to announcing the reward, Stanton said he was assembling a team to help find baby Lisa. Stanton said one of the members of the team was Dr. Marisa Randazo, an expert on threat assessment and targeted violence according to the website, CampusThreatAssessment.org.

The news conference lasted approximately 15 minutes. Stanton gave little additional information about who brought him to Kansas City, other than to say it was a female benefactor.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29486176/detail.html#ixzz1amfdOc3e

You don't think Cindy would have turned loose of some of that money from the foundation do you?  Not!!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 14, 2011, 06:10:39 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44908162/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.TpiyLLIg-T9
$100,000 reward in Lisa Irwin disappearance
Security consultant makes announcement but won't say who's putting up money

10/14/2011
Stanton says the logistics of how the reward would be distributed haven't been determined.

A spokesman for Kansas City's TIPS Hotline says it hasn't been contacted about the reward. The nonprofit hotline overseen by Kansas City authorities has been fielding hundreds of calls on the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #423 on: October 14, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/14/geraldo-on-search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-%e2%80%9cit%e2%80%99s-virtually-impossible-this-is-not-an-inside-job%e2%80%9d/
2:40 pm ET October 14, 2011
Geraldo on Search for Baby Lisa Irwin: “It’s Virtually Impossible This Is Not an Inside Job”

Thank-you for the link Trimm.

Why do I get a feeling that Bozo will be involved in this case? 

Is Bozo on that island?  I bet will see "Topo Gigio" face, sooner or later. IMO
That guy was just as arrogant as Baez. 

Wild Bill is from New York and Geraldo is from New York, right?  I wonder GR he is buddies with Wild Bill?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 14, 2011, 06:23:44 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/14/geraldo-on-search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-%e2%80%9cit%e2%80%99s-virtually-impossible-this-is-not-an-inside-job%e2%80%9d/
Geraldo on Search for Baby Lisa Irwin: “It’s Virtually Impossible This Is Not an Inside Job”

Wild Bill is from New York and Geraldo is from New York, right?  I wonder GR he is buddies with Wild Bill?

Could be.I am sure we'll hear about if they are. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 14, 2011, 06:30:52 PM »

Saw this over at Websleuths. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151200&page=28 Post 684
http://www.k9s4cops.org/OurBoardMembers.aspx
K9s4COPs
Stanton is on the board of directors.

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #426 on: October 14, 2011, 06:31:13 PM »

Address: ****** N Lister Ave
Photos & Social Networks

Trimm,

Has this been discussed,

Phillip Netz's address on spokeo.com is listed as "N. Lister Avenue"   

Photos & Social Networks

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=phillip%20netz#:5298698271

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 14, 2011, 06:37:03 PM »

i heard or read some wheres that the father demanded that the LE to stop questioning him and DB due to they needed a break. This bothers me cause what parent that truly has a child missing (by a stranger or unknown person/s) would care how long LE question them or family or neighbors and of course its ashame parents are the first to be accused of killing their child.

MOO is that Lisa was cranky from being sick and had been whining and clingy maybe mom got a little tired cause she had been drinking and she shook Lisa til she died, father took body with him to dispose or if or brother took it to get rid of it.

But I honestly believe DB knows where or what has happened to baby Lisa. Just things don't add up, for the screen it would take a few days to show rust at a damaged area I have replaced enough of those to know it would take at least a month especially in rainy weather for any rust to show up.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #428 on: October 14, 2011, 06:56:34 PM »

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:01 pm  Lelikay2963

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1380&sid=b9a0dd6e036f48c4f0656ff82a6e8ce3&start=400

A recent docket for a Deborah Bradley, I do not know if it is mom or not.  I know case.net had more than one DB

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 14, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »

Photos & Social Networks

Trimm,

Has this been discussed,

Photos & Social Networks

Oct.7   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.480
Hope that helps. 

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2011, 07:04:39 PM »

There is no woman on this earth that would have a cell phone so far from her.

She is in the BR and the cell phone's is in the kitchen, I do not think so. 

If you are a female, a phone is essential part of your well being, from age fourteen and up, Smile

I did read they may have had a land line, uncomfirmed.  I have a cell phone within eight feet of me at night.

That is just off with the phones.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #431 on: October 14, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »

Photos & Social Networks

Trimm,

Has this been discussed,

Photos & Social Networks

Oct.7   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.480
Hope that helps. 

Thank-you Trimm, it is helpful,. kind of you to keep me on track.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2011, 07:32:53 PM »

She always has that same clenched teeth look and he looks non-pulsed by all of this & not even attempting to comfort her.

I don't think anyone climbed in that window without some kind of significant evidence and it makes no sense for an intruder to turn on all the lights. Ain't buying it.

She also frequently squeezes her eyes tightly shut to force out some tears.  To me, he often seems to be forcing himself to just stand next to her.  She has raised my hackles from the beginning though I want to be wrong about her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »

Not much else has happened Friday afternoon...a vigil will be held outside Lisa's house tonight
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 6:04 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1anmNSSZ8

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: October 14, 2011, 07:59:24 PM »

10/14/2011
Stanton says the logistics of how the reward would be distributed haven't been determined.

A spokesman for Kansas City's TIPS Hotline says it hasn't been contacted about the reward. The nonprofit hotline overseen by Kansas City authorities has been fielding hundreds of calls on the case.

I am pretty sure the money is coming from one of the big 3 networks..that is the only way that amount of money is raised and Wild Bill shows up at the same time....that's what he does..he works for networks.

I really feel so sad inside knowing that crimes have come to this, particularily missing children...that ll the networks only get on board once their exclusive deal is done and that they really are about the ratings and not finding the child.  It would be big ratings right now for a network not to anti bucks ..but to send reporters and investigators with no strings attached..but that isn't happening here..and it doesn't seem to happen at all .

There are so many missing person and child abduction cases..why this one..why not Celina in NH, why not most of the others...because the parents won't make a deal with the devil for the publicity or sell pics..not right in my mind..not right..this doesn't help the investigation it hinders it....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2011, 08:04:37 PM »

There is no woman on this earth that would have a cell phone so far from her.

She is in the BR and the cell phone's is in the kitchen, I do not think so. 

If you are a female, a phone is essential part of your well being, from age fourteen and up, Smile

I did read they may have had a land line, uncomfirmed.  I have a cell phone within eight feet of me at night.

That is just off with the phones.  IMO

What...no disrespect..but I am female ..have no land line and miss 1/2 my cell calls...I do not..nor have ever been attached to my phone.  Infact I am vey happy without it..it being in another room or part of the house is fine with me to check messages...at work it is placed in my purse on silent ..and not looked at for 8 hours..we aren't all joined at the hip by phones..I relish my time..therefore I don't need the phone with me on every second.  Some people can't live without them..I can live with me as their master..not them being the master of me.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2011, 08:05:46 PM »

10/14/2011

I am pretty sure the money is coming from one of the big 3 networks..that is the only way that amount of money is raised and Wild Bill shows up at the same time....that's what he does..he works for networks.

I really feel so sad inside knowing that crimes have come to this, particularily missing children...that ll the networks only get on board once their exclusive deal is done and that they really are about the ratings and not finding the child.  It would be big ratings right now for a network not to anti bucks ..but to send reporters and investigators with no strings attached..but that isn't happening here..and it doesn't seem to happen at all .

There are so many missing person and child abduction cases..why this one..why not Celina in NH, why not most of the others...because the parents won't make a deal with the devil for the publicity or sell pics..not right in my mind..not right..this doesn't help the investigation it hinders it....

If one of the networks has done this then something must be done.  This is out of hand.  The morals of America are better than this, aren't they?  Shoot maybe we should be looking at the media for being the ones orchestrating kidnappings nationwide...maybe they ARE making their own news.  May as well be...they have their hands in it too.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: October 14, 2011, 08:13:15 PM »

10/14/2011

If one of the networks has done this then something must be done.  This is out of hand.  The morals of America are better than this, aren't they?  Shoot maybe we should be looking at the media for being the ones orchestrating kidnappings nationwide...maybe they ARE making their own news.  May as well be...they have their hands in it too.

So to say this but crime has become big news...and the cases they can needle their way into they will..look at the A's, look at the Cummings..heck look at any missing person case..if there is big bucks offerred for a reward or pics then networks are involved..now look at the cases that we follow here that you need to read the local news in that area to follow..what does that tell you..the networks weren't interested or know about the cases..what..no way..if it is in a newspaper they know..the big 3 and their cohorts at CNN.MSNBC, HLN pick and chose according to the ratings they will get and the parents signing on the dotted line.  The writing is on the wall.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: October 14, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-parents-have-heated-discussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story (From October 6th)

now why have a heated discussion with LE and speed away in a car when they are trying to help find your missing child.

They are the experts..........
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: October 14, 2011, 08:19:52 PM »

10/14/2011

So to say this but crime has become big news...and the cases they can needle their way into they will..look at the A's, look at the Cummings..heck look at any missing person case..if there is big bucks offerred for a reward or pics then networks are involved..now look at the cases that we follow here that you need to read the local news in that area to follow..what does that tell you..the networks weren't interested or know about the cases..what..no way..if it is in a newspaper they know..the big 3 and their cohorts at CNN.MSNBC, HLN pick and chose according to the ratings they will get and the parents signing on the dotted line.  The writing is on the wall.

Yes, Gypsy so true.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.