April 16, 2024, 05:30:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 401878 times)
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: October 14, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »

Per Nancy Grace, DB & JI have hired a defense attorney.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2011, 09:02:24 PM »

i heard or read some wheres that the father demanded that the LE to stop questioning him and DB due to they needed a break. This bothers me cause what parent that truly has a child missing (by a stranger or unknown person/s) would care how long LE question them or family or neighbors and of course its ashame parents are the first to be accused of killing their child.

MOO is that Lisa was cranky from being sick and had been whining and clingy maybe mom got a little tired cause she had been drinking and she shook Lisa til she died, father took body with him to dispose or if or brother took it to get rid of it.

But I honestly believe DB knows where or what has happened to baby Lisa. Just things don't add up, for the screen it would take a few days to show rust at a damaged area I have replaced enough of those to know it would take at least a month especially in rainy weather for any rust to show up.

I agree.

And I wonder why it took over 30 min for them to call. I mean if the baby was In the crib can't walk and is Gone ... You don't wait 30 min!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2011, 09:29:00 PM »

There is no woman on this earth that would have a cell phone so far from her.

She is in the BR and the cell phone's is in the kitchen, I do not think so. 

If you are a female, a phone is essential part of your well being, from age fourteen and up, Smile

I did read they may have had a land line, uncomfirmed.  I have a cell phone within eight feet of me at night.

That is just off with the phones.  IMO

What...no disrespect..but I am female ..have no land line and miss 1/2 my cell calls...I do not..nor have ever been attached to my phone.  Infact I am vey happy without it..it being in another room or part of the house is fine with me to check messages...at work it is placed in my purse on silent ..and not looked at for 8 hours..we aren't all joined at the hip by phones..I relish my time..therefore I don't need the phone with me on every second.  Some people can't live without them..I can live with me as their master..not them being the master of me.

Good for you!

I have probably more squirrels in the neighbor than you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #443 on: October 14, 2011, 09:42:23 PM »

Per Nancy Grace, DB & JI have hired a defense attorney.

I wonder if it is    Smile

Question, please:

When a person is under a cloud of suspicion, can they still leave town?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: October 14, 2011, 10:12:12 PM »

i heard or read some wheres that the father demanded that the LE to stop questioning him and DB due to they needed a break. This bothers me cause what parent that truly has a child missing (by a stranger or unknown person/s) would care how long LE question them or family or neighbors and of course its ashame parents are the first to be accused of killing their child.

MOO is that Lisa was cranky from being sick and had been whining and clingy maybe mom got a little tired cause she had been drinking and she shook Lisa til she died, father took body with him to dispose or if or brother took it to get rid of it.

But I honestly believe DB knows where or what has happened to baby Lisa. Just things don't add up, for the screen it would take a few days to show rust at a damaged area I have replaced enough of those to know it would take at least a month especially in rainy weather for any rust to show up.

I agree.

And I wonder why it took over 30 min for them to call. I mean if the baby was In the crib can't walk and is Gone ... You don't wait 30 min!

Hadn't thought of all of what you guys just stated...
My thought, why the first day of hubby working nights thou.

So many questions...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: October 14, 2011, 11:18:50 PM »

After a quick thread scan, it doesn't appear that this has been posted:

Missing Baby's Parents Are Looking Guiltier by the Day

::snipping2::

Look, I truly do not want to believe that Deborah and/or Jeremy are guilty of doing something terrible to their daughter. I really don't. But it's starting to look more and more likely that they are, in fact, guilty.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 14, 2011, 11:21:12 PM »

If you are a female, a phone is essential part of your well being, from age fourteen and up, Smile

I did read they may have had a land line, uncomfirmed.  I have a cell phone within eight feet of me at night.

What...no disrespect..but I am female ..have no land line and miss 1/2 my cell calls...I do not..nor have ever been attached to my phone.  Infact I am vey happy without it..it being in another room or part of the house is fine with me to check messages...at work it is placed in my purse on silent ..and not looked at for 8 hours..we aren't all joined at the hip by phones..I relish my time..therefore I don't need the phone with me on every second.  Some people can't live without them..I can live with me as their master..not them being the master of me.

I am the same, Gypsy.  The further away I am from my phone, the happier I am.  Somedays, I don't even look at it or turn it on if I'm not expecting a call.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: October 15, 2011, 12:04:34 AM »

Missed Nancy Grace. I'm told she gave out three-day old information about the search in the quarry, and confused the "threat assessor" with a lawyer.

I really don't watch her much, since I realized that she's a ratings-ho for the most part.

I watched "Fringe", so not sure if she did offer old information and confused the lawyer. I know she does do a lot of DWTS talk recently.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: October 15, 2011, 12:08:12 AM »

Anything new on "Jersey?"

This Jersey guy has to have family or people who know him well. The police should publish his picture if they really want to get him. I mean, he could be in Kansas, or other state.

If he did something criminal, and he is hiding, he will not be hiding in the neighborhood. That's a duh!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #449 on: October 15, 2011, 12:15:40 AM »

I am the same, Gypsy.  The further away I am from my phone, the happier I am.  Somedays, I don't even look at it or turn it on if I'm not expecting a call.

I agree and disagree, I do miss most of my calls and text since I rarely have the phone with me when I get home from work, BUT when I go to bed since I am a single mom, I take it with me and put it on the nightstand, God forbid I need to call 911 in the middle of the night and have to look for it, so I take it with me every night.....other than that I loathe the phone

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 15, 2011, 12:24:39 AM »

Does anyone know if they had real big money problems?
Never has been bought up...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 15, 2011, 12:32:13 AM »

Haven't heard Pharlap.  Their house looks pretty nice.  I believe he is an electrician.  I haven't heard anything about money problems but maybe someone else has?
supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: October 15, 2011, 12:46:57 AM »

Missed Nancy Grace. I'm told she gave out three-day old information about the search in the quarry, and confused the "threat assessor" with a lawyer.

I really don't watch her much, since I realized that she's a ratings-ho for the most part.

I watched "Fringe", so not sure if she did offer old information and confused the lawyer. I know she does do a lot of DWTS talk recently.

If the police are looking for a body I don't know if they will ever find it.  The Missouri river is a popular place to throw dead bodies around here.  They tend to get discovered snagged down towards Napoleon, Mo.  The Missouri is real close to the Irwin home.  There are remote boat launches along highway 210.  Jeremy is from Kearney, Mo. Which is 20 minutes from his place.  Kearney is where Jesse James was from and driving on many of the roads there is just like going back to the 1800's.  There are small hidden caves everywhere.  There are caves on the south side of the river also.  My mother told me that people would sleep near them in the summer to keep cool. (this was before air conditioning).  The police still haven't found Renee Pernice's body.  They tried really hard too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 15, 2011, 07:57:13 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html
Posted on Fri, Oct. 14, 2011 11:18 PM
Neighborhood’s trust, stability vanish with missing girl
By ERIC ADLER
The Kansas City Star

In the Northland block where infant Lisa Irwin vanished — perhaps stolen in the night by a stranger or, many fear, the victim of an act more heinous — the streets converge at North Lister Drive, North Chelsea Avenue and Northeast 37th Street.

But now, 11 days after the alleged abduction, the residents of this old, working-class neighborhood of tall oaks and split-level homes find themselves standing at a different crossroad.

It is emotional, marked by hope, fear — and with every passing hour and curious turn — suspicion.

No matter if or when the mystery is solved, they say, this neighborhood is forever changed.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/14/3208365/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html#ixzz1aqnYarHm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 15, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »

Sorry I haven't been reading this case from the start how do we know Deborah drinks

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #455 on: October 15, 2011, 08:26:36 AM »

Sorry I haven't been reading this case from the start how do we know Deborah drinks
Quite a while back it was reported she had a DUI - I presume that means she drinks, or at least she did at one point in her life.

I wouldn't assume because she bought wine she drinks it.  I base her history of 'drinking' on the above.

~ fanta
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 15, 2011, 08:35:50 AM »

Who says, I wouldnt have a house phone if it wasnt for my mom and my son. My son would die without a phone, me personally do not have a cell by choice and hardly ever on the house phone. I can not stand them.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: October 15, 2011, 08:57:25 AM »

Haven't heard Pharlap.  Their house looks pretty nice.  I believe he is an electrician.  I haven't heard anything about money problems but maybe someone else has?

Last year Jeremy was deliquent on his city taxes...was he unemployed at the time?

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

IRWIN, JEREMY L  10CY-CV12043   Defendant 
CITY OF KANSAS CITY MO V JEREMY L IRWIN 
AC Delinquent City Taxes  09/23/2010

Date: 11/04/2010  Description: 
Judgment Entered  Against:  IRWIN, JEREMY L 
Amount of Judgment:  $1,434.71 
Date of Satisfaction:  not yet on file
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #458 on: October 15, 2011, 08:57:48 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

NG mentioned the GJ is meeting next week? 

::MonkeyEek::History of the GJ

http://www.mow.uscourts.gov/district/jury/jury_history.html#grand_jury

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #459 on: October 15, 2011, 09:05:04 AM »

Quite a while back it was reported she had a DUI - I presume that means she drinks, or at least she did at one point in her life.

I wouldn't assume because she bought wine she drinks it.  I base her history of 'drinking' on the above.

~ fanta

Fanta,

Is that conclusive?.  A miscommunication occured (I believe) more than one D.B. is on case net, I hope someone can clear things up for us, with a conclusive docket. 

I heard "Mary Jane" which was false, to my understanding...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.