April 17, 2024, 11:51:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 402126 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #460 on: October 15, 2011, 09:06:48 AM »

There is no woman on this earth that would have a cell phone so far from her.

She is in the BR and the cell phone's is in the kitchen, I do not think so. 

If you are a female, a phone is essential part of your well being, from age fourteen and up, Smile

I did read they may have had a land line, uncomfirmed.  I have a cell phone within eight feet of me at night.

That is just off with the phones.  IMO
Who says, I wouldnt have a house phone if it wasnt for my mom and my son. My son would die without a phone, me personally do not have a cell by choice and hardly ever on the house phone. I can not stand them.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #461 on: October 15, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »

Does anyone know if they had real big money problems?
Never has been bought up...

Haven't heard Pharlap.  Their house looks pretty nice.  I believe he is an electrician.  I haven't heard anything about money problems but maybe someone else has?

A house on a corner, is my idea of a perfect location...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: October 15, 2011, 09:51:16 AM »

Haven't heard Pharlap.  Their house looks pretty nice.  I believe he is an electrician.  I haven't heard anything about money problems but maybe someone else has?

Last year Jeremy was deliquent on his city taxes...was he unemployed at the time?

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

IRWIN, JEREMY L  10CY-CV12043   Defendant 
CITY OF KANSAS CITY MO V JEREMY L IRWIN 
AC Delinquent City Taxes  09/23/2010

Date: 11/04/2010  Description: 
Judgment Entered  Against:  IRWIN, JEREMY L 
Amount of Judgment:  $1,434.71 
Date of Satisfaction:  not yet on file

Tks.
I'm sure it wasn't a secrete that hubby was going to start working nights.
To me this wasn't random.

1. One/both of the parents had something to do with this. Either killing/accident or selling the baby.

2.  Someone had been staking this family.  Someone that wanted a family or a sex offender. IF this person/persons knew the mom wipes out after drinking, would be easy to go in the house I would think.

The cops should look at that video of her shopping for wine again and see IF they can see anyone watching her in the store.  Talk with everyone that was in the store at that time.

IF the phones were taken, the person/persons took them so the parents couldn't call 911 right away.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: October 15, 2011, 09:53:12 AM »

Sorry I haven't been reading this case from the start how do we know Deborah drinks

Hey blonde the older brother went to jail for it. The younger brother has pics parting a lot downing a shot. I.think he lives there ? Debbies license is suspended she cant afford to get it back imo. Jeremy just started a new job I dont know if thy hav $ but she bought a whole case of wine w her lil bro. She told le it was for a family function. The homeless guy was living across the street from her cannot be found. He needs to be questioned may hav been there he's in 20s Dp is her lil bro.
 Dumpster fire was at 234 screams in woods ignored by le not sure what time. Is all that a couincidence ?
 Rumors of txt frm 1 brother at 230 saying are u ready? Am or pm dunno
 Dad blurts out in news about someone at his home that cheats on her husband and has misscarraiges must mean Debbie ?
Parents do not fully cooperate per le mom fails 2 polys.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 15, 2011, 09:56:35 AM »

Last year Jeremy was deliquent on his city taxes...was he unemployed at the time?

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

IRWIN, JEREMY L  10CY-CV12043   Defendant 
CITY OF KANSAS CITY MO V JEREMY L IRWIN 
AC Delinquent City Taxes  09/23/2010

Date: 11/04/2010  Description: 
Judgment Entered  Against:  IRWIN, JEREMY L 
Amount of Judgment:  $1,434.71 
Date of Satisfaction:  not yet on file

Tks.
I'm sure it wasn't a secrete that hubby was going to start working nights.
To me this wasn't random.

1. One/both of the parents had something to do with this. Either killing/accident or selling the baby.

2.  Someone had been staking this family.  Someone that wanted a family or a sex offender. IF this person/persons knew the mom wipes out after drinking, would be easy to go in the house I would think.

The cops should look at that video of her shopping for wine again and see IF they can see anyone watching her in the store.  Talk with everyone that was in the store at that time.

IF the phones were taken, the person/persons took them so the parents couldn't call 911 right away.

The Dad HAD his work cell phone called LE 34 min after he noticed baby was gone. Does not make sense she was in a crib cannot walk! Why wait that long to call 911?

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 15, 2011, 09:57:37 AM »

Why won't LE release the 911 call and full length? Hmmm
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: October 15, 2011, 10:30:45 AM »

If you are a female, a phone is essential part of your well being, from age fourteen and up, Smile

I did read they may have had a land line, uncomfirmed.  I have a cell phone within eight feet of me at night.

Seahorse, I have two land lines and a cellphone.  At the moment, I am downstairs in my den and my cellphone is upstairs by my bed.  I do not feel compelled to have a cellphone with me at all times and in fact, I went shopping yesterday and left my cellphone at home.  I never drive while talking on my cellphone, even though in my car I can answer the phone and speak without touching the cellphone. I cannot judge everyone by what I do.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: October 15, 2011, 10:31:41 AM »

Thank You
I saw someone trying to get in that back window not easy unless you were small
I'm calling it BS Mom knows something

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: October 15, 2011, 10:36:17 AM »

Sorry I haven't been reading this case from the start how do we know Deborah drinks

Hey blonde the older brother went to jail for it. The younger brother has pics parting a lot downing a shot. I.think he lives there ? Debbies license is suspended she cant afford to get it back imo. Jeremy just started a new job I dont know if thy hav $ but she bought a whole case of wine w her lil bro. She told le it was for a family function. The homeless guy was living across the street from her cannot be found. He needs to be questioned may hav been there he's in 20s Dp is her lil bro.
 Dumpster fire was at 234 screams in woods ignored by le not sure what time. Is all that a couincidence ?
 Rumors of txt frm 1 brother at 230 saying are u ready? Am or pm dunno
 Dad blurts out in news about someone at his home that cheats on her husband and has misscarraiges must mean Debbie ?
Parents do not fully cooperate per le mom fails 2 polys.

Not to nitpick, but it was a box (boxed) wine, not a case of wine.  (Maybe like Almaden or Franzia, which would cost maybe $10.00 to $14.00 for the box, and a box can be about equal to 3 1/2 bottles of wine more or less depending, which means it would be equal to about $3.00 or so per bottle.  Not expensive in other words.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: October 15, 2011, 10:46:58 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44913184#44913184
$100,000 reward offered for return of baby Lisa 10/15/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: October 15, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »

Thanks Muffybee guess the good ol news got me confused on that Box part
Now I see Smile thank you Smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: October 15, 2011, 10:49:59 AM »

Who says, I wouldnt have a house phone if it wasnt for my mom and my son. My son would die without a phone, me personally do not have a cell by choice and hardly ever on the house phone. I can not stand them.

When my husband started traveling I was nervous at night but she may have not been or worried about her sick baby left in her crib. I would check on mine if sick, matter of fact have them nxt to me but that's me.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: October 15, 2011, 10:53:04 AM »

I have thought there was some kind of tension between Deb and Jeremy from the start. Their actions seem false and forced.

I found the comment by the maternal grandparents about the "ruthless" way Jeremy got custody was telling. I also found it interesting none of the ex's or family have seen their grand children. Jeremy's ex had an address of a handicap home during the custody battle, according to case.net.

Is the camper in the backyard still there? Was someone living in it? The dogs would know this person. Would this person have the code to garage to use the toilet?

Why did Debbi's underage brother Phil pay for the wine? Deception - either she bought for him undersage or he bought for her on probation.

What killed Debbi's mother at the age of 36?

There are many photos of 20 yr old Phil (FB and Myspace) drinking with and at what I believe maybe the Irwin House. Captions read party at J's and photos include shots of Jeremy with many bottle of booze.

Could the arrest (Ashley spoke of mean) Deb broke her breaking probation as result of a traffic ticket on case.net?

Who is Jersey? Why haven't we seen a photo of him. It's stated he missed his probation appt and has been missing. Why not show a photo of him and ask him to come in for questioning? The house they tore down was next door to Jersey's girlfriends rented home. Who is she? Would a reverse address search bring her up?

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: October 15, 2011, 10:55:48 AM »

We could not call 911 because they took our Cell Phones. Is this supposed to be some sort of excuse?

Go bang on a neighbors door until someone lets you use their phone.

Please,I'm NOT buying it

IMO, it was a delay tactic by them to delay LE from getting there.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: October 15, 2011, 10:57:05 AM »

Thank You
I saw someone trying to get in that back window not easy unless you were small
I'm calling it BS Mom knows something

Yea it was hard window fell on his leg .. small window
All the lights were on dad said .. at one point thy say flickered ? Very confusing ..
The mom talks in circles .. the dog didn't bark and monitor in room w her.. too many red flags ..
Parents not at prayer vigils or news conferences lately
The thing that gets me is why wait 34 min to call 911. I would panic and call 911 right away.
 In my opinion the parents are calm a lot or too.calm Like thy know what happened already
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 15, 2011, 10:58:17 AM »

We could not call 911 because they took our Cell Phones. Is this supposed to be some sort of excuse?

Please,I'm NOT buying it

The DAD had his work cell phone on him
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: October 15, 2011, 11:01:36 AM »

He should have called 911 right away if he knew he had his cell phone with him.
not 34 minutes later. He would have known he kept it somewhere. either on his person or in his truck/car etc.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: October 15, 2011, 11:03:08 AM »

Please,I'm NOT buying it

Exactly!  Realizing a baby isn't her crib would require a quick look around. The next step would be  a call to 911.  If the phones were gone, then no use looking for them.  I would be pounding on the neighbors door no matter what the time to use a phone and to alert the neighbors of whats going on.  But Jeremy supposedly used his work phone to call 911.  Why wouldn't he use that right off the bat?  I would be more afraid for my child then I would work being mad about the phone call.  Besides, it wasn't like it was a pleasure call, it was an emergency call.  Why did it take so long to call the cops?  Could it be things had to be disposed of?  Like illegal items?  I don't know, but thirty minutes is a lot of time to elapse to make an emergency call in a case like this.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: October 15, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »

Please,I'm NOT buying it

Yep.  As you were posting about that, I was asking why Jeremy didn't use his work cell to call sooner.  An emergency call to 911 on a work phone could be explained. 

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 15, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »

Please,I'm NOT buying it

Yep.  As you were posting about that, I was asking why Jeremy didn't use his work cell to call sooner.  An emergency call to 911 on a work phone could be explained. 

I thought he used that work phone to call 911. If not that's guilty written all over it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.