March 28, 2024, 11:21:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399256 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 15, 2011, 11:21:45 AM »

Cherry that's interesting. Wonder why the mom of jeremys older son never filed anything to fight for him? Was she illegally her or just scared of him? Wonder what happened too there.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: October 15, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »

On BeenVerified Phillip Netz address is same address as Debbie's it says last seen 04/2011, same phone number.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: October 15, 2011, 11:25:05 AM »

I believe he did, but there is NO reason to wait 34 minutes to call 911.

In this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44784274/ns/us_news-life/t/mom-missing-mo-girl-we-just-want-our-baby-back/

It states that they spoke to the media for the first time on Wednesday Afternoon, almost two days after Lisa Vanished.

Why would you wait almost two days to talk to any media (local, national) if your child is missing?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: October 15, 2011, 11:25:15 AM »

It is normal to offer a reward for a live person or the prosecution of the perpetrator.  I have never seen a reward for a child advertised as payable "Living or Dead."  I think the posters for John Wilkes Booth and Jesse James were "Dead or Alive," and Osama Bin Ladin, I believe, but not a missing child.

http://www.ojjdp.gov/pubs/childismissing/ch6.html

"Clearly state the purpose of the offer. First decide what you want the reward to accomplish, then make sure that this purpose is clearly spelled out in the offer. For example, it is a good idea to make your child's safe return a written condition of the reward. The better the description of the reward's purpose, the less likely it is that you will have to argue later over whether someone complied with the terms of the offer"

It seems to me that if a reward is offered for a dead child, the incentive to kill the child will be advanced.  Further, I doubt that Lisa's parents had anything at all to do with the wording of the reward notice. Even if they did, it is not they who would be paying the reward.

The comment about how Deborah holds her teeth when she cries is just inexplicable to me.  I don't know who took Lisa.  I don't know if her parents did it, her mother did it, her father did it, a stranger did it.  In fact no one knows who kidnapped Lisa except the person or persons who did it, and certainly no one here knows.   But I do know as an indisputable fact that the way Deborah holds her teeth when she cries does not indicate guilt.  When I look at the video of Deborah crying, it breaks my heart.  It might affect others differently.  But I know it does not indicate she murdered her daughter.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: October 15, 2011, 11:27:52 AM »

Cherry I also saw the video of the neighbor of Jersey he lived w girlfriend and guys .. neighbors husband saw a man carrying a baby at 12 am in just a diaper has LE cleared up who that was or hunted down jeresey he lived accross the street frm Debbie bradley.. after the ppl moved frm the house he was staying in .. did Fbi question them ? Who were thy why did thy move? I want to know.. thy can't find them either.how hard is it to track those ppl down .. ???

What time did Debbie go to sleep? Who's house was the man w baby walking up too? Was he walking the baby to quite her? Was it another neighbors baby?
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: October 15, 2011, 11:28:34 AM »

We could not call 911 because they took our Cell Phones. Is this supposed to be some sort of excuse?

Go bang on a neighbors door until someone lets you use their phone.

Please,I'm NOT buying it

IMO, it was a delay tactic by them to delay LE from getting there.

The DAD had his work cell phone on him

Yep.  As you were posting about that, I was asking why Jeremy didn't use his work cell to call sooner.  An emergency call to 911 on a work phone could be explained.  

I thought he used that work phone to call 911. If not that's guilty written all over it.

I wonder if she was incapable of doing so. Someone here (sorry I should remember - she did an excellent job) found the address used for Jeremy's ex was a handicap facility (8 bed). The custody hearing was reportedly between the maternal grandparents and Jeremy.

It was reported the mother now lives in Marshall, MO. Is she handicap and incapable to care for the child? Why would maternal grandparents say he ruthlessly got custody? Who did he impregnate?

I don't believe she was deported, her parents are still here. Reporter said she was living in Marshall.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 15, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »

On BeenVerified Phillip Netz address is same address as Debbie's it says last seen 04/2011, same phone number.

I saw that too .. I think he lives w them .. the homeless guy around same age is phillip..
Maybe thy were friends
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: October 15, 2011, 11:31:36 AM »

I believe LE has cleared all the exes.

Man seen walking with Baby has been cleared because LE Young said that lead did not pan out.

LE does not seem too concerned with "Jersey", So I assume he's not very high up on their suspect list.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: October 15, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »

Cherry I also saw the video of the neighbor of Jersey he lived w girlfriend and guys .. neighbors husband saw a man carrying a baby at 12 am in just a diaper has LE cleared up who that was or hunted down jeresey he lived accross the street frm Debbie bradley.. after the ppl moved frm the house he was staying in .. did Fbi question them ? Who were thy why did thy move? I want to know.. thy can't find them either.how hard is it to track those ppl down .. ???

What time did Debbie go to sleep? Who's house was the man w baby walking up too? Was he walking the baby to quite her? Was it another neighbors baby?

I'm wondering the same thing. If we could get the address from looking on Google Earth and do a reverse address search it maybe give us the girl friends name. It would probably give us landlord name with weird hat hair (suppose to disguise him?) Then we could search case.net to see if he is evicting anyone?

What do you think? I have to go and can't do right now. Anyone want to help look? If you find anything let me know!!

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: October 15, 2011, 11:33:37 AM »

I saw that too .. I think he lives w them .. the homeless guy around same age is phillip..
Maybe thy were friends

I thought same thing - party friends. The photos in Phillips FB and Myspace page shows them all partying in the basement. Did they live in the camper? Is camper still there?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 15, 2011, 11:38:59 AM »

Have a nice weekend, guys.  I think I'll just go get myself a big ol' box of Ripple.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: October 15, 2011, 11:41:30 AM »

One more question - someone here also found a traffic ticket for Debbie saying she violated probation? Right? Could that be reason Ashley thinks she'll be arrested?

And if the probation was for possession could she have owed someone money? They took Lisa?

I also heard Phillip had anger issues over his mother's death? I thought her death at 36 was odd. Does anyone know what she died from? An OD? If Phillip had anger issues over could he have angered someone, dealer? Maybe Jersey and girlfriend were party friends. Although the bar said Jersey had anger issues.

I wonder if we could go back to crime map from KCPD and look back to Debbie's Mom's death? I believe in 2001? Also look for DV cases in their neighborhood. Maybe Jersey had a problem more than in Bar or maybe there was a report from the bar?

I can't so right now have to leave. But if anyone does please private message me.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 15, 2011, 11:59:18 AM »

IMO:
This entire case screams, "Anthony" to me !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 15, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »

Maybe thy were friends

I thought same thing - party friends. The photos in Phillips FB and Myspace page shows them all partying in the basement. Did they live in the camper? Is camper still there?

There is a photo in the photo thread that show the camper behind the house during the investigation.  I'm not sure whether it's been moved since that time.   I haven't seen anything in the news about it. 
Look at the second picture (aerial view) and next to the "A" is the camper.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12179.msg1476696#msg1476696  There are also other photos of it in the discussion threads but I haven't had time to put them in the photo thread yet.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2011, 12:16:52 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/15/where-is-baby-lisa/
8:05 am ET October 15, 2011
Where Is Baby Lisa?
by Justice With Judge Jeanine Posted in: Baby Lisa, Coming Up, Jeanine Pirro, Justice With Judge Jeanine   

::snipping2::
Don’t miss Justice with Judge Jeanine tonight at 9p ET on Fox News Channel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 15, 2011, 12:29:07 PM »

I believe LE has cleared all the exes.

Man seen walking with Baby has been cleared because LE Young said that lead did not pan out.

LE does not seem too concerned with "Jersey", So I assume he's not very high up on their suspect list.

thanks, I didnt know that lead was cleared
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 15, 2011, 12:30:11 PM »

10/15/2011: Just Released - New Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Photos
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BXQ-kXDOX0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/0BXQ-kXDOX0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #497 on: October 15, 2011, 12:31:50 PM »

There is no woman on this earth that would have a cell phone so far from her.

She is in the BR and the cell phone's is in the kitchen, I do not think so. 

If you are a female, a phone is essential part of your well being, from age fourteen and up, Smile

I did read they may have had a land line, uncomfirmed.  I have a cell phone within eight feet of me at night.

That is just off with the phones.  IMO

Seahorse, I have two land lines and a cellphone.  At the moment, I am downstairs in my den and my cellphone is upstairs by my bed.  I do not feel compelled to have a cellphone with me at all times and in fact, I went shopping yesterday and left my cellphone at home.  I never drive while talking on my cellphone, even though in my car I can answer the phone and speak without touching the cellphone. I cannot judge everyone by what I do.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #498 on: October 15, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795/first-responding-officers-told-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father 

The info in this link was posted today.  And it's confusing!

The first Kansas City Police Department officers responding to a report that baby Lisa Irwin has disappeared are alerted to a recent theft complaint involving her father.

First off they make it sound like a theft the father was involved in - as in guilty of.  Next, the article continues this way:

One of the responding officers is told about an Aug. 16 call involving Irwin.

Why use 'involved' why not just say it was a complaint called in by Irwin, or reported by, or another word that doesn't imply his guilt?

Beyond that - Isn't the August 16th call over the family vehicle break in?  That info was released days ago.  Why are they making it sound so mysterious?  OR is this just poor journalism?

KCTV5 was unable to obtain more information about this complaint on Friday.

The information about the police returning to the house on a 'tip' from Deborah - she said they might want to fingerprint the cigaret butts she saved from the trucks break in was reported days ago.  Again, why is the news acting as if they don't know this?

OR - are we talking about another situation all together?  New information just surfacing now involving Jeremy Irwin and not the break in of their family vehicle a few weeks ago?  I doubt highly but it needs to be asked.

~ Fanta

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: October 15, 2011, 12:38:40 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795/first-responding-officers-told-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father 

The info in this link was posted today.  And it's confusing!

The first Kansas City Police Department officers responding to a report that baby Lisa Irwin has disappeared are alerted to a recent theft complaint involving her father.

First off they make it sound like a theft the father was involved in - as in guilty of.  Next, the article continues this way:

One of the responding officers is told about an Aug. 16 call involving Irwin.

Why use 'involved' why not just say it was a complaint called in by Irwin, or reported by, or another word that doesn't imply his guilt?

Beyond that - Isn't the August 16th call over the family vehicle break in?  That info was released days ago.  Why are they making it sound so mysterious?  OR is this just poor journalism?

KCTV5 was unable to obtain more information about this complaint on Friday.

The information about the police returning to the house on a 'tip' from Deborah - she said they might want to fingerprint the cigaret butts she saved from the trucks break in was reported days ago.  Again, why is the news acting as if they don't know this?

OR - are we talking about another situation all together?  New information just surfacing now involving Jeremy Irwin and not the break in of their family vehicle a few weeks ago?  I doubt highly but it needs to be asked.

~ Fanta

sounds like the cummings case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.