March 28, 2024, 10:11:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399255 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: October 15, 2011, 04:37:06 PM »

http://www.qverity.com/about

::snipping2::

Bill Stanton, Founding Partner
QVerity is a provider of behavioral analysis and screening services for private- and public-sector clients worldwide. Founded and staffed by former Central Intelligence Agency experts in deception detection and critical interviewing techniques, QVerity uses proven information-gathering methodologies, developed within the U.S. intelligence community, for commercial applications. Our services yield an exclusive level of analysis that enables competitive advantage and high-value insight for organizational and individual benefit. QVerity is privately held and is headquartered in Greenville, N.C.

not sure if this info was posted b4
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: October 15, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/news-reporter-wild-bill-stanton-takes-baby-lisa-s-case-to-land-of-bizarre
Local Columnist: ‘Wild Bill’ Stanton takes baby Lisa’s case to ‘land of bizarre’
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
October 14, 2011   

Continue reading on Examiner.com Local Columnist: ‘Wild Bill’ Stanton takes baby Lisa’s case to ‘land of bizarre’ - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/news-reporter-wild-bill-stanton-takes-baby-lisa-s-case-to-land-of-bizarre#ixzz1aswXOlaG

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/-Reward-Offered-For-Baby-Lisas-Whereabouts-131920063.html
Reward Offered For Baby Lisa's Whereabouts
By KSEE News
October 15, 2011   Updated Oct 15, 2011 at 12:17 PM PDT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #522 on: October 15, 2011, 05:06:36 PM »

Sorry to ask this but I have been sick, son gave me a nasty bug so I missed the info that Lisa's parents didn't call 911 for 30+ minutes......does anyone have that link? I have been suspicious of their story since I first heard it, their reactions and everything else (well except buying the wine, that to me isn't relevant IMO). I just find it hard to believe if you live in a neighborhood that you feel safe enough to leave your door unlocked and windows open, THEN after your car was broken into you still don't lock the door....well, that makes ZERO sense to me. We do keep our doors unlocked here, keys in the car and windows open but the first floor window iw 20 ft above the ground so really hard to get into, but if we had someone break into a car, I'd be locking the doors ASAP at night.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: October 15, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »

This is my opinion, but I believe the person who took baby Lisa, has history of b&e and petty crime... They are down on there luck... Came up with a crazy idea, to take the baby I'n hopes of a reward, and the attention that came with it... But didn't realize that his name would be brought up I'n the investigation the first day, or there was no reward offered until yesterday.... The whole plan didn't work out like they thought it would.....he has probably been I'n the house or has broken  I'n before and no one realized it ... Taking of cell phones was an after thought, he seen them and took them... The lights being on could have been if the 6 yr old feel asleep I'n his room and later moved over to the moms bed, he could have turned them one, say the kitten ran into the kitchen he flip on the lights to find the kitten ... The baby could have been already missing when he moved to the moms bed... For some reason I believe the parents, I believe if ur going to make up a story it going to fit and make since... Plus the police searching around the house and neighborhood leads me to believe the person was on foot.... Also they picked that window because they knew that no one would be I'n the room at night, you wouldn't break I'n a window where u knew someone was I'n the room asleep, and risk waking them up... There probably some one else involved I'n it too .... This is just my opinion ... Sorry for the mistakes I'm typing on my phone
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: October 15, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »

This is my opinion, but I believe the person who took baby Lisa, has history of b&e and petty crime... They are down on there luck... Came up with a crazy idea, to take the baby I'n hopes of a reward, and the attention that came with it... But didn't realize that his name would be brought up I'n the investigation the first day, or there was no reward offered until yesterday.... The whole plan didn't work out like they thought it would.....he has probably been I'n the house or has broken  I'n before and no one realized it ... Taking of cell phones was an after thought, he seen them and took them... The lights being on could have been if the 6 yr old feel asleep I'n his room and later moved over to the moms bed, he could have turned them one, say the kitten ran into the kitchen he flip on the lights to find the kitten ... The baby could have been already missing when he moved to the moms bed... For some reason I believe the parents, I believe if ur going to make up a story it going to fit and make since... Plus the police searching around the house and neighborhood leads me to believe the person was on foot.... Also they picked that window because they knew that no one would be I'n the room at night, you wouldn't break I'n a window where u knew someone was I'n the room asleep, and risk waking them up... There probably some one else involved I'n it too .... This is just my opinion ... Sorry for the mistakes I'm typing on my phone

WBAW --- Everything you said makes sense to me.  I thought the statement about an intruder coming in that particular window was an excellent thought.  In fact, all of what you said could be the way it happened.  We just don't know.   I have trouble spelling with my Iphone too. It takes over and changes words.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: October 15, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »

This case is so confusing and I don't get the actions of the parents, Gill Abetya (sp) who suffered thru a tragedy so eerily similar drove from CO to MO to help out, he is a cop and IMO could provide valuable insight (far better than Wild Bill IMO), so why not let him help? The only reason I could think of it that they are afraid he might pick up on the inconsistencies etc.....I'd take help from anyone to be honest with you, something is very wrong and I think the parents know what that is......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: October 15, 2011, 06:36:19 PM »

Case archive album:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa%20Irwin%20%20-MO-/

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 15, 2011, 06:39:53 PM »

This case is so confusing and I don't get the actions of the parents, Gill Abetya (sp) who suffered thru a tragedy so eerily similar drove from CO to MO to help out, he is a cop and IMO could provide valuable insight (far better than Wild Bill IMO), so why not let him help? The only reason I could think of it that they are afraid he might pick up on the inconsistencies etc.....I'd take help from anyone to be honest with you, something is very wrong and I think the parents know what that is......

You're right about Mr. Abetya (I'm not sure either, LOL) but Lisa's parents can't prevent his consulting with LE or anyone else.  He did say last night that he and his wife were suspected of harming their baby boy, too, at the time he went missing. I don't know what he could contribute, though.  His son was stolen under similar circumstances, the culprit was never caught, and the baby was never recovered, dead or alive.  He and his wife endured a terrible tragedy, but it doesn't make him an expert on finding missing children. He does have my deepest sympathy.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: October 15, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »

The cops should look at that video of her shopping for wine again and see IF they can see anyone watching her in the store.  Talk with everyone that was in the store at that time.

Do we know if the video footage shows them just walking out of the store or does it showing them walking all the way to her brother's car?  What IF they had left baby Lisa in the car because they were just running into the store for a minute, and that's when the baby was abducted?  Surely leaving a baby in a car is illegal there and she'd be in a whole lotta trouble for that.  And so that's why she concocted the "baby taken from crib" story? 

Just a theory...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: October 15, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »

You're right about Mr. Abetya (I'm not sure either, LOL) but Lisa's parents can't prevent his consulting with LE or anyone else.  He did say last night that he and his wife were suspected of harming their baby boy, too, at the time he went missing. I don't know what he could contribute, though.  His son was stolen under similar circumstances, the culprit was never caught, and the baby was never recovered, dead or alive.  He and his wife endured a terrible tragedy, but it doesn't make him an expert on finding missing children. He does have my deepest sympathy.

That is true, but when Eli died having those hold our hands who had also endured the same was a tremendous source of comfort........I think he might be able to provide inbvaluable insight. IIRC he has a missing children organization. I am sick as a dog so if my post make no sense that is partially why, I am going to see if he's ever helped to find a child and bring them home.

[
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: October 15, 2011, 06:51:46 PM »

BBM

Interesting theory, but wouldn't the mother wake up if the son crawled into bed with her?  If so, you'd think she'd go check on her sick baby.  I wonder if they've questioned the boys about if they'd gotten out of bed after going to sleep; if they'd turned on lights, etc. 

Anyone know if the boys have been questioned by LE?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: October 15, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »

The cops should look at that video of her shopping for wine again and see IF they can see anyone watching her in the store.  Talk with everyone that was in the store at that time.

Do we know if the video footage shows them just walking out of the store or does it showing them walking all the way to her brother's car?  What IF they had left baby Lisa in the car because they were just running into the store for a minute, and that's when the baby was abducted?  Surely leaving a baby in a car is illegal there and she'd be in a whole lotta trouble for that.  And so that's why she concocted the "baby taken from crib" story? 

Just a theory...

Your theory would be a good one except for the fact that the baby was at home with her father.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #532 on: October 15, 2011, 07:24:46 PM »

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro twitter.com#!/JudgeJeanine
Wow!this just in.Someone previously suspected of being involved in baby lisa's case is IN CUSTODY.I'll have the details at 9pmET on Justice.

OS
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:32:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #533 on: October 15, 2011, 07:27:41 PM »

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Wow!this just in.Someone previously suspected of being involved in baby lisa's case is IN CUSTODY.I'll have the details at 9pmET on Justice.

OS

trying to fix link..

https://twitter.com/#!/JudgeJeanine  You got very close fixing it this time.  The link is correct, but needed hyperlink. Thanks for trying OS.   

OS
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:34:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: October 15, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »

Just a theory...

Your theory would be a good one except for the fact that the baby was at home with her father.

Ahhh.  Is that a confirmed fact or just something the father stated?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 15, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15703185/balloons-released-in-honor-of-baby-lisa
Balloons released in honor of baby Lisa
Posted: Oct 15, 2011 6:19 PM CDT Updated: Oct 15, 2011 6:27
PM CDT
By Laura McCallister, Multimedia Producer - email
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Saturday evening, balloons were released in honor of missing baby Lisa Irwin.

Neighbors gathered in a circle in the front yard of the family's home on the 3600 block of N. Lister to say a short prayer for her safe return and then released 12 balloons to reflect the number of days she's been missing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: October 15, 2011, 07:59:35 PM »

That is true, but when Eli died having those hold our hands who had also endured the same was a tremendous source of comfort........I think he might be able to provide inbvaluable insight. IIRC he has a missing children organization. I am sick as a dog so if my post make no sense that is partially why, I am going to see if he's ever helped to find a child and bring them home.

Yes, I remember when little Eli died, Island Monkey.  My heart hurt for you and your family.  Mr. Abetya could certainly be a source of emotional support.  I do believe that in a case of a missing child it is best to trust the authorities who have training to locate missing people.  But on the other hand, we haven't seen a lot of success from LE in these cases.  Lisa is so little and the world is so big.  But maybe Mr. Abetya has experience of which I'm not aware.
I hope you feel better soon.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #537 on: October 15, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »

OS

trying to fix link..

https://twitter.com/#!/JudgeJeanine  You got very close fixing it this time.  The link is correct, but needed hyperlink. Thanks for trying OS.   

OS

Thanks for fixing it, I might get it one day.

OS

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: October 15, 2011, 08:01:33 PM »

Thank God for Caring Neighbors......... Can't say that about the Family.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #539 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:27 PM »

OS

trying to fix link..

https://twitter.com/#!/JudgeJeanine  You got very close fixing it this time.  The link is correct, but needed hyperlink. Thanks for trying OS.   

OS
"Previously suspected"...I didn't think they ever had suspects?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.