March 28, 2024, 10:03:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399253 times)
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #760 on: October 17, 2011, 09:24:26 AM »

I don't think the 'I'm drink' confession comes as a surprise to any of us.

The question is - why is she coming out with it now?

Why now?

~ fanta
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #761 on: October 17, 2011, 09:32:45 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kc-mom-admits-drunk-baby-vanished-14752122

Deborah says the police showed her 'burnt clothes'? And some 'Doppler thingy' about her cell phones???

Deborah also says she thinks the police were 'setting her up' (something like that) with the 'burnt clothes'...  That's she's been 'led to believe that's not true'...

~ fanta
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #762 on: October 17, 2011, 09:39:32 AM »

Now timeline has change since Deborah Bradley last seen Baby Lisa 6:40 pm.. And added she was drunk.. Why is Jeremy not upset set with her and not have suspicions.. 

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44927631#44927631

Good morning Monkey's,

Did something happen to the baby while she was at the store?

JI involved in this mess?

I now believe the baby was DOA (before) she was drinking wine. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 17, 2011, 09:44:39 AM »

so...Debbie is now saying that she did not see Lisa since 6:40...hubs did not get home from working the night shift and found Lisa missing at 4 in the morning??? that is a huge time gap that this little baby was not tended to! especially when I had read that she had been sick right? Mom sees nothing wrong with 'adult time'..right..nice...What about the other children in the house? what were they doing while mom was trashed? did they put themselves to bed? Mom never peeked in on Lisa when she went to bed? too drunk and passed out? What about who she was drinking with? did they hear or see Lisa? Mom must have put Lisa to bed (?) the minute Dad left for work and started drinking... While I see nothing wrong with having some wine, but to the point that you are drunk when you have little kids in your house? And now one of your kids goes missing?
I really really had a bad feeling about this mom from the beginning. I think that the dad is in the dark about what happened. He seems reserved with Debbie cause he does not believe her either..jmo...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: October 17, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »

Now timeline has change since Deborah Bradley last seen Baby Lisa 6:40 pm.. And added she was drunk.. Why is Jeremy not upset set with her and not have suspicions.. 

Good morning Monkey's,

could be,
but if baby was already dead, why buy baby wipes and some other baby products? thought I read that here...like all the times that Casey went shopping, never once did she buy anything for Caylee..know what I mean?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 17, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I think now is a good time to give Jeremy a polygraph...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #766 on: October 17, 2011, 09:47:19 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I think now is a good time to give Jeremy a polygraph...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: October 17, 2011, 10:04:53 AM »

Deborah Bradley going on interviews..

Now admitting drinking...Admitting the changed timeline... Letting out the she was told by LE she failed the polygraph about where Baby Lisa is... Letting out about burnt clothes... Letting out about the phone pings.. Is Deborah already making her defense of what LE has on her?...

IMO  Smoke and Mirrors.. I dont think the phones were stolen..

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 17, 2011, 10:09:25 AM »

::snipping2::  http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html edit to add link by StarMonkey. MB

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.
 ::snipping2::

(Either she DID or didnt)! is that an excuse to lie to herself about what she may have done?

She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in.

(so soon after 640 she checked on the baby was awake standing up maybe she Wanted her to go to sleep bad so she culd drink)changes her time from 1030 to 640 and shortly after!

What mother puts her baby to bed at 640 that is sick wants her momma standing in the bed! Doesnt check on her ALL night! SHAME ON HER! then she says I have no prob w adult time! WHAT!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:52:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 17, 2011, 10:10:05 AM »

sorry those snips above are from the people mag http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 17, 2011, 10:13:39 AM »

Now admitting drinking...Admitting the changed timeline... Letting out the she was told by LE she failed the polygraph about where Baby Lisa is... Letting out about burnt clothes... Letting out about the phone pings.. Is Deborah already making her defense of what LE has on her?...

she is building her defense she has attorney that tells her what to say IMO I think someone said this same thing here. She is making her rounds to make money to bail herself out if she gets arrested.  Im tryin to get the info on how much she is paid! Shame on her. who exclusively signs w GMA what about the news stations pleading for your baby! everyday!

I saw a tweet from a reporter that said Jeremy is afraid he will be arrested too when I find it I will post it.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #771 on: October 17, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »

No way did she get passed out drunk off of only wine. 

If Lisa was ill and fussy, did DB get her meds?  Did she give Lisa too much in the hopes that she'd go to sleep and DB could party undisturbed?

Neighbor better watch out.  Next thing you know, DB will accuse neighbor of doing something to Lisa while DB was passed out.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 17, 2011, 10:19:26 AM »

she is building her defense she has attorney that tells her what to say IMO I think someone said this same thing here. She is making her rounds to make money to bail herself out if she gets arrested.  Im tryin to get the info on how much she is paid! Shame on her. who exclusively signs w GMA what about the news stations pleading for your baby! everyday!

I saw a tweet from a reporter that said Jeremy is afraid he will be arrested too when I find it I will post it.

A disgrace if they are getting paid for Pictures.. Videos.. and Interviews...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 17, 2011, 10:19:48 AM »

"I firmly do not believe that somebody took my baby to hurt her," says Bradley. "They really wanted that baby. That's the hope that keeps me going. She's still alive somewhere."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

why even GUESS?! another RED FLAG!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: October 17, 2011, 10:21:47 AM »

No way did she get passed out drunk off of only wine. 

If Lisa was ill and fussy, did DB get her meds?  Did she give Lisa too much in the hopes that she'd go to sleep and DB could party undisturbed?

Neighbor better watch out.  Next thing you know, DB will accuse neighbor of doing something to Lisa while DB was passed out.

my heart is broken for this baby! Your right no telling what she will try to blame on someone else! Maria lady better watch out for DB possible accusing her - LIES!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: October 17, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »

A disgrace if they are getting paid for Pictures.. Videos.. and Interviews...
If so it will come out very soon about how much too. you think the networks would learn a lesson!it is a discgrace to baby Lisa! I cant imagine ONLY being able to speak to one network w out getting paid for it.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 17, 2011, 10:26:24 AM »

"I firmly do not believe that somebody took my baby to hurt her," says Bradley. "They really wanted that baby. That's the hope that keeps me going. She's still alive somewhere."

THAT BABY PAST TENSE
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 17, 2011, 10:47:12 AM »

Shades of Casey Anthony,

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut is telling me that she`s OK.

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. And your gut tell you that she`s close or some -- she`s hiding?

CASEY ANTHONY: She`s not far. I know in my heart she`s not far. I can feel it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/13/ng.01.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: October 17, 2011, 10:48:02 AM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/deborah-bradley-mother-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-admits-in-interview-with-megyn-kelly-that-she-was-drunk-the-night-her-daughter-disappeared/
9:25 am ET October 17, 2011
Deborah Bradley, Mother of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin, Admits in Interview With Megyn Kelly That She Was Drunk the Night Her Daughter Disappeared
by America's Newsroom Posted in: Deborah Bradley, Lisa Irwin, Megyn Kelly, Missing, Missing Baby, Missing Missouri Baby   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 17, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »

Maybe this is a staged kidnapping scheme hoping to rake in some moolah ???     Everything is "fishy" to the max.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.