April 30, 2024, 02:56:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 404207 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: October 17, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »

Megyn Kelly was just on Headline News airing some of her interview with Deborah and Jeremy.  Now Deborah is saying that she  put Lisa down at around 6:40 p.m.  She also said that she checks on her before she goes to bed "sometimes" and that changed to "most of the time".  When asked if she checked on her that night she said "I assume".  Judge Jeannine is joining Megyn soon and they will air more of the interview.

BBM   

WHAT!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: October 17, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin KCPD/FBI search NE 36th & N Jackson agents coming up from creek. (photo from @jrobb1) twitpic.com/71tdeo
6 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: October 17, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »

What is the big yellow and black contraption in the back yard? A yard toy or digging equipment?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: October 17, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »

Ok, was watching the live feed and it appears that there is a K9 dog at Lisa's home. 

I love watching how the dog interacts with his handler.  You can tell he/she loves its human.

These dogs are so wonderful ...  yes, a ballet between the two-man & dog.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: October 17, 2011, 01:22:23 PM »

On Headline News now -

Deborah saying she had over 5 but under 10 glasses of wine that night.  She probably blacked out.  When she gets drunk she just goes to bed.  She's saying she went to bed around 6:40, stopped in the boys room and told them they could sleep with her.  (Didn't she say earlier that only one boy slept with her?).  She also said she took a prescription medication that morning.  But she's adamant that what she does and drinks at at night is her business no matter how often she drinks, saying that often when there's a big pool game going on she doesn't even tell anyone and just goes to bed. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: October 17, 2011, 01:23:15 PM »

What is the big yellow and black contraption in the back yard? A yard toy or digging equipment?

it looks like a swing set..
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: October 17, 2011, 01:23:34 PM »

Megyn Kelly was just on Headline News airing some of her interview with Deborah and Jeremy.  Now Deborah is saying that she  put Lisa down at around 6:40 p.m.  She also said that she checks on her before she goes to bed "sometimes" and that changed to "most of the time".  When asked if she checked on her that night she said "I assume".  Judge Jeannine is joining Megyn soon and they will air more of the interview.

BBM   

WHAT!

I know.  I can't wait to see the rest of this interview.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: October 17, 2011, 01:24:27 PM »

BBM   

WHAT!

No kidding! If something has happened to Lisa, coroner's time of death just might shed some light on the "I assume." statement.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 17, 2011, 01:25:13 PM »

Things that bother me:

Lisa, sick, and the last DB saw her she was standing up in her crib?  (Who doesn't check on their sick baby?)

The time change from 7:30 to earlier 6:40? So now we have a timeframe from 6:40 to 4:00 a.m. when Lisa was not seen?

DB -  Drinking to the point of being drunk.  With a sick baby?  With 2 other kids who she will have to get ready for school the next day? 

30+ minutes upon learning Lisa was missing to call 911?

The missing Cell Phones? 

Unlocked doors, windows and lights on ?

These are a few of the things that really bother me.  I am sure there are others.  I have a bad, bad feeling about the outcome of this.

Me too and saying thy couldnt call 911?! when dad HAD a work phone? now she says I assume I checked on her and I dont remember if I left light on or IF I Passed out! Vallhal said something interesting- If someone went through windo why was the screen on?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: October 17, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/category/215375/kctv5-livestream-mva2
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: October 17, 2011, 01:26:24 PM »

Does anyone know if running water makes it more difficult for a dog to pick up a scent?  I have seen the dogs in the past pick up scents in  ponds etc.  (Cadavor dogs)

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 17, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »

On Headline News now -

Deborah saying she had over 5 but under 10 glasses of wine that night.  She probably blacked out.  When she gets drunk she just goes to bed.  She's saying she went to bed around 6:40, stopped in the boys room and told them they could sleep with her.  (Didn't she say earlier that only one boy slept with her?).  She also said she took a prescription medication that morning.  But she's adamant that what she does and drinks at at night is her business no matter how often she drinks, saying that often when there's a big pool game going on she doesn't even tell anyone and just goes to bed. 

Oh great, another young mother in denial.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: October 17, 2011, 01:27:38 PM »

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #893 on: October 17, 2011, 01:27:43 PM »

They are still using that metal detector and then digging.  Would a cell phone show up on a metal detector?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: October 17, 2011, 01:28:15 PM »

BBM   

WHAT!

I know.  I can't wait to see the rest of this interview.

Wow. Just wow.   
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: October 17, 2011, 01:29:33 PM »

Sorry I stepped in your quote box Star Monkey.

I'm glued to the t.v. right now waiting (Headline News with Megyn Kelly).  Megyn is saying that when Jeannine Pirro joins her they will talk about how Deborah answered questions in this interview that are completely different from the way she answered questions when Jeannine interviewed her.

Megyn asked Jeremy how he feels about what Deborah said so far and his answer was something like "it doesn't change who that person is".   What does that mean?
starshadow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: October 17, 2011, 01:30:08 PM »

Five glasses of wine - even BIG glasses - over 4 hours time, isn't likely to make someone "wasted drunk". Be more likely to sleep through noise, though? Sure.

If you're going to condemn her for that, you'd better haul in every mom that takes a painkiller that makes her sleepy, a cold medication that makes her groggy, any kind of a sleeping aid, etc. They're just as impaired. Heck, half a Vicodin will knock me out for 6-8 hours, and doctors and dentists regularly prescribe it for a myriad of things. I try not to have to take something like that when I'm alone with my kids at night - but not because I'm worried that they'll disappear - but because having lived through a home fire, I'm paranoid, and not sure I'd be able to wake up fast enough.

Say she was drunk enough to black out. Sure, something could happen and the child die - but someone that drunk would NOT be capable of doing the planning necessary to hide a body well enough it wouldn't have been found, let alone actually carry the plan out!

Also... the police have not said that she misinformed them about buying the wine, drinking the wine, etc. Yes, the media was reporting something else. But seriously, people... since when do you expect the media to be 100% right? When did we lose the common sense rule of "don't believe everything you see on TV"? The media is there to make money, which they do by sensationalizing, remember?

The fact that she'd had some wine, regardless of how much, actually makes her whole entire story make *more* sense, not less.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 17, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »

BBM   

WHAT!

No kidding! If something has happened to Lisa, coroner's time of death just might shed some light on the "I assume." statement.

I havnt thought of that! The baby deserves a proper burial
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: October 17, 2011, 01:34:52 PM »

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: October 17, 2011, 01:35:08 PM »

Five glasses of wine - even BIG glasses - over 4 hours time, isn't likely to make someone "wasted drunk". Be more likely to sleep through noise, though? Sure.

If you're going to condemn her for that, you'd better haul in every mom that takes a painkiller that makes her sleepy, a cold medication that makes her groggy, any kind of a sleeping aid, etc. They're just as impaired. Heck, half a Vicodin will knock me out for 6-8 hours, and doctors and dentists regularly prescribe it for a myriad of things. I try not to have to take something like that when I'm alone with my kids at night - but not because I'm worried that they'll disappear - but because having lived through a home fire, I'm paranoid, and not sure I'd be able to wake up fast enough.

Say she was drunk enough to black out. Sure, something could happen and the child die - but someone that drunk would NOT be capable of doing the planning necessary to hide a body well enough it wouldn't have been found, let alone actually carry the plan out!

Also... the police have not said that she misinformed them about buying the wine, drinking the wine, etc. Yes, the media was reporting something else. But seriously, people... since when do you expect the media to be 100% right? When did we lose the common sense rule of "don't believe everything you see on TV"? The media is there to make money, which they do by sensationalizing, remember?

The fact that she'd had some wine, regardless of how much, actually makes her whole entire story make *more* sense, not less.

She's admitting she probably blacked out.  She also changing her story about putting Lisa to bed from 10:30 to 6:40.  That's a big difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.