March 29, 2024, 04:15:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399332 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 17, 2011, 01:53:34 PM »

The FBI told KMBC's Justin Robinson that agents are headed over to the parents' home on North Lister Avenue for an additional search.
by Karen Yancey 12:37 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b3wKmS00

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: October 17, 2011, 01:54:20 PM »

Sorry I stepped in your quote box Star Monkey.

I'm glued to the t.v. right now waiting (Headline News with Megyn Kelly).  Megyn is saying that when Jeannine Pirro joins her they will talk about how Deborah answered questions in this interview that are completely different from the way she answered questions when Jeannine interviewed her.

Megyn asked Jeremy how he feels about what Deborah said so far and his answer was something like "it doesn't change who that person is".   What does that mean?

I dont see that what channels it on? thanks!

It's called America Live With Megyn Kelly on the Headline News channel.

What does that mean!?? oh she killed her on accident but shes still same person. Im guessing what hes really thinking!Im on pins and needles waiting for them to find LISA!
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: October 17, 2011, 01:54:59 PM »

Sorry about the quote again.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: October 17, 2011, 01:55:25 PM »

The drained creek.
by jfield 12:28 PM

Aerials of the creek bed that is part of Monday's search
by jfield 12:13 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b3wheNcQ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 17, 2011, 01:56:13 PM »

Trying to keep everyone informed of what is happening right now - again from Headline News. 

The FBI is at the house.  They went into the neighbor's house (the woman she was drinking with that night) and brought out two bags of evidence.  But they have shut down the neighborhood and have asked the media not to take pictures of the bags coming out of the house.  Then they are taking dogs into Maria's house and right away are taking the same dogs back into the Irwin house.  The Irwins gave permission for them to do this - no search warrant needed.

Coming up the parents are going to give their theory on how the kidnapping took place.

BTW, Deborah said she drinks most nights but she feels that she has the right because she cooks, cleans, kisses their boo boos, etc.  When asked by Megyn is she thinks she has a drinking problem, she snickered and said "no".

DB Very wierd!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 17, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »

Trying to keep everyone informed of what is happening right now - again from Headline News. 

The FBI is at the house.  They went into the neighbor's house (the woman she was drinking with that night) and brought out two bags of evidence.  But they have shut down the neighborhood and have asked the media not to take pictures of the bags coming out of the house.  Then they are taking dogs into Maria's house and right away are taking the same dogs back into the Irwin house.  The Irwins gave permission for them to do this - no search warrant needed.

Coming up the parents are going to give their theory on how the kidnapping took place.

BTW, Deborah said she drinks most nights but she feels that she has the right because she cooks, cleans, kisses their boo boos, etc.  When asked by Megyn is she thinks she has a drinking problem, she snickered and said "no".

TU Pattianne.  I am glad they are finally checking this neighbors house.  I have no problem with drinking but if you drink to the point of not remembering what you did or what took place while you are drinking than yeah you got a problem.  
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 17, 2011, 01:58:11 PM »

They are still using that metal detector and then digging.  Would a cell phone show up on a metal detector?

Yes I tested this last week with my metal detector and 3 cell phones to include taking out the sd card and it beeped on all.  My detector is a cheapy beginner model.  I do not know about sims cards tho because none of my phones have them anymore and I do recall them having metal on them???
Thanks!  I guess the more advanced the detector the more capable it is of detecting even the smallest amt of metal.  I've always wanted to use up just to see what I could find.  Especially around my hubby's old home place.

I bought a metal detector once. Used it for about two weeks.

Reason: It only picked up rusted nails, tacks, bottle caps, drink tabs, etc... I found four coins and the oldest was 1941 dime. The detector rested in the garage for about 5 years afterwards, then I gave it to a friend, who then gave it away to a friend.

Besides, you get the sunburn on your neck and hands, and your sandals get "painted" permanently by the sunburn on your feet.

Anyway, what metal would a baby have on, unless she has earrings? So, maybe the cell phones are the target by using the metal detectors.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 17, 2011, 01:58:11 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@FoxNews reporting different stories when Mom looked in on Baby #LisaIrwin saying 10:30pm in one interview - "couple hours earlier" in other
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 17, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »

I hope they are video taping mom while the search is on or atleast when they announce they find the baby.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: October 17, 2011, 01:59:45 PM »

Missing Baby Lisa's Parents Under the Microscope
Dan Abrams talks to the parents of the baby stolen from her crib.
04:05 | 10/17/2011

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisas-parents-microscope-14752251

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 17, 2011, 02:00:45 PM »

FBI Searching Home of Irwin Neighbor for Clues in Baby Lisa Case.

In a breaking development in the case of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, who vanished on October 4, Missouri Police have blocked off the neighborhood where the Irwin family lives.

Trace Gallagher reports that the FBI went into the Irwins’ neighbor’s home and removed what looked like bags of evidence. This is the same neighbor that was drinking wine with Deborah Bradley, Lisa Irwin’s mother, on the night of the baby’s disappearance.

Police are asking the media to refrain from taking any pictures of the evidence they remove from the home.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/fbi-searching-home-of-irwin-neighbor-for-clues-in-baby-lisa-case/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNewsInsider+%28Fox+News+Insider%29
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 17, 2011, 02:02:40 PM »

If anyone missed todays interview.
http://missingpersonsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-video-of-lisas-mom-on-today.html

Also says the last time the baby was checked was 6:40pm.
If understood correctly from the beginning, the baby was sick???

It is confusing. My take is that DB put Lisa to bed at 6:40 and last checked on her at 10:30.

the way I understood People Mags artical was that she checked Shortly After 640 the baby was standing in her bed! Awake last time she SAID she saw her.

Im thinking she may have been the one screaming in the woods! drunk confused babys dead!

Yes I'm thinking this also so she buries the baby because she was  afraid she was going to get in trouble for being drunk, instead of calling 911

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #932 on: October 17, 2011, 02:02:43 PM »

They are still using that metal detector and then digging.  Would a cell phone show up on a metal detector?

Yes I tested this last week with my metal detector and 3 cell phones to include taking out the sd card and it beeped on all.  My detector is a cheapy beginner model.  I do not know about sims cards tho because none of my phones have them anymore and I do recall them having metal on them???
Thanks!  I guess the more advanced the detector the more capable it is of detecting even the smallest amt of metal.  I've always wanted to use up just to see what I could find.  Especially around my hubby's old home place.

Reason: It only picked up rusted nails, tacks, bottle caps, drink tabs, etc... I found four coins and the oldest was 1941 dime. The detector rested in the garage for about 5 years afterwards, then I gave it to a friend, who then gave it away to a friend.

Besides, you get the sunburn on your neck and hands, and your sandals get "painted" permanently by the sunburn on your feet.

Anyway, what metal would a baby have on, unless she has earrings? So, maybe the cell phones are the target by using the metal detectors.

I guess you know you've followed cases too long when you start to think about metal containers and things to weight down remains? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 17, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »

micki
orlandomicki micki
Deb's friend's name is Samantha - the neighbor !
4 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/orlandomicki
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: October 17, 2011, 02:05:18 PM »

They are taking dogs into the neighbor's house (who she was drinking with that night) and right away are taking the same dogs into the Irwin house.  The FBI took out two bags of evidence from the neighbor's house but told photographers not to take pictures of the bags.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 17, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »

Sorry I stepped in your quote box Star Monkey.

I'm glued to the t.v. right now waiting (Headline News with Megyn Kelly).  Megyn is saying that when Jeannine Pirro joins her they will talk about how Deborah answered questions in this interview that are completely different from the way she answered questions when Jeannine interviewed her.

Megyn asked Jeremy how he feels about what Deborah said so far and his answer was something like "it doesn't change who that person is".   What does that mean?

thanks I found the Video
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html

I dont see that what channels it on? thanks!

It's called America Live With Megyn Kelly on the Headline News channel.

What does that mean!?? oh she killed her on accident but shes still same person. Im guessing what hes really thinking!Im on pins and needles waiting for them to find LISA!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 17, 2011, 02:12:01 PM »

I guess you know you've followed cases too long when you start to think about metal containers and things to weight down remains?

You're right.

Still, I would think that if she did something to the baby in a rage fit, while drunk... would she have the peace of mind to find something to weigh the body down, or find a container to bury it in?

She would maybe try to get rid of it, ASAP... before someone suspects something... and specially since she said someone had kidnapped the baby. Why hide it?

I may be wrong, but I'm thinking what a drunk-like-a-skunk person would do.

My opinion, only.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 17, 2011, 02:13:17 PM »

They are taking dogs into the neighbor's house (who she was drinking with that night) and right away are taking the same dogs into the Irwin house.  The FBI took out two bags of evidence from the neighbor's house but told photographers not to take pictures of the bags.

seems they are covering everything. I would Hope the neighbor wasnt hiding the baby!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 17, 2011, 02:13:58 PM »

Deborah Bradley Describes the Night Baby Lisa Went Missing
By Jeff Truesdell

Monday October 17, 2011 06:30 AM EDT

On the night her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Lisa Irwin's mother drank enough wine at home while relaxing with a neighbor that she has no recollection of whether or not she checked on her daughter or turned off the house lights before she went to bed.

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.

On Sunday, 25 members of the Missouri National Guard scoured areas searched previously by police and FBI agents for clues regarding the whereabouts of Baby Lisa, whom her mother says was snatched from her crib in the hours prior to 4 a.m. Oct. 4.

That's when Lisa's father, Bradley's fiancé Jeremy Irwin, returned home from a late work shift to find a front window open, the front door unlocked, several inside lights on and their daughter missing.

Police have named no suspects while continuing to scour woods, landfills and abandoned houses near the family's north Kansas City, Mo., home.

'Several Glasses of Wine'

With Irwin, an electrician, working late on the after-hours remodel of a Starbucks, Bradley settled down at home for dinner and drinking with a neighbor. She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in.

Then, as the other children of the two next-door-neighbor moms watched a movie inside, Bradley tapped the box of wine that she'd bought earlier that evening, and she and her friend spent much of the evening chatting outside on the front stoop.

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Her friend left for home about 10:30 p.m., and later told Bradley that she saw the lights in the house go dark. But Bradley herself can't say if she turned off those lights, or whether they may have been flipped on by an intruder whom she believes entered her home through the open front window and took her child.

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 17, 2011, 02:14:41 PM »

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
We went to ask neighbor of #lisairwin whose home was searched by FBI k-9 teams for comment and she shut the door.
4 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.