March 28, 2024, 06:51:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 399242 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 17, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »

Deborah Bradley is very SMIRKY like Casey in this interview

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 17, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »

I have a feeling in the next few days we will learn where Lisa is.

As for the drinking, i have a sister and brother who drunk both gentle as could be sober, but give them something to drink and the fight was on, my father was also this way.

Im wondering what hours father worked and did he know DB was drinking and why would you leave the kids with someone drunk?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: October 17, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
KCPD on searches: "When u have nothing to go on, nothing u won't try." FBI now interviewing neighbor of #LisaIrwin parents.
1 hour ago  http://twitter.com/#!/peteralexander

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #943 on: October 17, 2011, 02:20:28 PM »

Deborah stated she had 5 drinks of wine.  Husband was at work... Dog next door..Cell phones were unrestricted because of phone bill not being paid ..Couldnt make out going calls..

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/sneak-peek-megyn-kellys-revealing-interview-with-the-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin/

How Big were the Glasses!? and what about the dads work cell phone. LE keeping some info and 911 tapes for a reason!
And, how much does a box of wine hold?  Did the neighbor have to bring her own box?

Muffybee said it was 3 1/2 bottles aprrox per box and she opened ANOTHER Box after that!thats Alot for even 2 people

StarMonkey & Monkey's,

Parents have been crap-faced, for generations, more it it, than drinking a box of wine.  IMO. 

I have very well been crao faced BUT, that was when I wasn't the one taking care of the kids.....generally not even home and had my parents taking care of kids, not a shot in he77 that I would do it if I was in my home and the kids could witness it, nor would I if I was the ONLY caregiver , that's a mom that doesn't give a rat's ass IMO.

I think she appears angry and I havn't heard her beg for her child, once she asked that they change the diaper (WTF????), and the distancing language hit me the first time I heard them speak, also she shares a trait with Ron Cummings, she is able to cry and then stop in a split second and answer, then go balls to the wall crying hysterically again..

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 17, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »

If anyone missed todays interview.
http://missingpersonsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-video-of-lisas-mom-on-today.html

Also says the last time the baby was checked was 6:40pm.
If understood correctly from the beginning, the baby was sick???

It is confusing. My take is that DB put Lisa to bed at 6:40 and last checked on her at 10:30.

the way I understood People Mags artical was that she checked Shortly After 640 the baby was standing in her bed! Awake last time she SAID she saw her.

Im thinking she may have been the one screaming in the woods! drunk confused babys dead!

Yes I'm thinking this also so she buries the baby because she was  afraid she was going to get in trouble for being drunk, instead of calling 911

hey Blonde I doubt she will ever tell the truth she is so smirky and rude to the reporter well the woman reporter she was!just like Casey!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 17, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
We went to ask neighbor of #lisairwin whose home was searched by FBI k-9 teams for comment and she shut the door.
4 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/EricKCTV5

Too bad sam didn't speak with them. Wonder if her seeing the lights go out means Lisa was alright at that time, 10:30?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: October 17, 2011, 02:22:26 PM »

What if the neighbor knows what happened, but is keeping the secret?

What if the neighbor talks to the police and reveals what happened in exchange for immunity?

That would REALLY tick Deborah off.

It's time to find Lisa, even if her family doesn't care about her. We following this case do.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #947 on: October 17, 2011, 02:23:20 PM »

Good morning Monkeys--

I didn't hear Deborah say, "I was drunk."  I heard her say, "I was drinking."  Either way it's reprehensible to be drinking at all when one is rsponsible for an infant and two other young children.  But in my mind, that reinforces the theory that someone other than Deborah took the baby.  If she were "drunk" she likely wouldn't even hear someone come in the house and take Lisa.  I still lean toward someone other than Deborah taking Lisa, but I don't know--neither does anyone else except the person or persons who did it. It is much too serious a matter to suspect someone on the basis of "A feeling," or "I don't like them."  Especially, "It feels Hinky," whatever that means. And I don't believe in psychic powers.  So until there is solid evidence, I'm reserving my judgement.  Her crying seemed real to me and I have no way to "Know" it isn't.  It very well could be.  I am open to evidence which would indicate she is guilty, but so far, I don't see it.

I think Deborah should take an independent polygraph, as should her husband.  It is not unheard of for police to tell people they failed when they did not, as an investigative technique. I could be wrong, but I don believe LE has publicly said that she failed, only that she claims they told her that.  Polygraphs are not admitted in a court of law, but I think they should take an independent polygraph and if they pass, their attorney should announce it to the world. And they certainly do need an attorney.  People in their position would be foolish indeed not to have the services of an attorney.

Abducting a child, or anyone else for that matter, is one of the worst things a person can do, IMO.  Deborah certainly could have harmed her child, but as of now, I don't see it.   

Mother admits she was drunk when baby Lisa Irwin vanished

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/17/us-baby-missing-idUSTRE79F06D20111017
Surveillance video at a nearby grocery store showed Bradley buying a box of wine at about 5 p.m. October 3. Bradley told "Today" she drank enough to be drunk later that day, but she insisted that her drinking does not mean she somehow hurt her daughter.

Yes, Bradley said that she said that, but I still didn't hear her say it.  I don't particularly believe anything the press says, anymore than I believe what Deborah says.  The press was calling her brother a "Mystery man," long after he was identified.  I saw headlines that said that after everyone knew he was her brother.  I've seen headlines which say she said,"I was drunk," but I didn't hear her say that.  Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't.  Maybe she did, maybe she didn't,.

I agree about not buying what the press states, but on FOX she stated not only was she drunk, she may have passed out and then I heard something about rx drugs...sorry to not have the full quote, I am at work trading and trying to keep track of everything.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: October 17, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »

Why the changing stories encompassing the wine?  I can assume that relative did not pull "family event" out of thin air.  Either that is the story that Lisa told them or ... they are covering up for her?

++++

Mom seen on video the night baby Lisa went missing
Posted: Oct 12, 2011 8:44 AM PDT
Updated: Oct 13, 2011 11:26 AM PDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - A few developments have emerged since Wednesday night's press conference with New York based private investigator Bill Stanton.

Surveillance video has been released of Lisa Irwin's mom, Deborah Bradley, at Festival Foods off Chouteau Trafficway doing some grocery shopping around 5 p.m. Oct. 3, the same night she said she last saw her baby.

The store said she bought baby wipes, baby food and some boxed wine.

Bradley was with another man. Police say they have talked to the man and he has no involvement in the disappearance of Bradley's daughter. Police have refused to say publicly whether the man was a relative or a friend.

Family members told KCTV5 on Thursday that the man was Bradley's brother and the wine was bought for a family event.

Bradley and baby Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, reported their daughter missing about 4 a.m. Oct. 4. Bradley said she last checked on her daughter about 10:30 p.m. The couple says their daughter was kidnapped from her crib while she was sleeping.

<snipped>

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15676197/video-shows-lisas-mom

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #949 on: October 17, 2011, 02:25:19 PM »

As for the drinking, i have a sister and brother who drunk both gentle as could be sober, but give them something to drink and the fight was on, my father was also this way.

Im wondering what hours father worked and did he know DB was drinking and why would you leave the kids with someone drunk?
Especially a baby that was supposedly sick.  That child needed to be checked on during the night in case she started running a temp or something.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 17, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »

Deborah stated she had 5 drinks of wine.  Husband was at work... Dog next door..Cell phones were unrestricted because of phone bill not being paid ..Couldnt make out going calls..

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/sneak-peek-megyn-kellys-revealing-interview-with-the-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin/

How Big were the Glasses!? and what about the dads work cell phone. LE keeping some info and 911 tapes for a reason!
And, how much does a box of wine hold?  Did the neighbor have to bring her own box?

Muffybee said it was 3 1/2 bottles aprrox per box and she opened ANOTHER Box after that!thats Alot for even 2 people

StarMonkey & Monkey's,

Parents have been crap-faced, for generations, more it it, than drinking a box of wine.  IMO. 

I have very well been crao faced BUT, that was when I wasn't the one taking care of the kids.....generally not even home and had my parents taking care of kids, not a shot in he77 that I would do it if I was in my home and the kids could witness it, nor would I if I was the ONLY caregiver , that's a mom that doesn't give a rat's ass IMO.

I think she appears angry and I havn't heard her beg for her child, once she asked that they change the diaper (WTF????), and the distancing language hit me the first time I heard them speak, also she shares a trait with Ron Cummings, she is able to cry and then stop in a split second and answer, then go balls to the wall crying hysterically again..

very well said! I feel the same way! I do everything for my family but I dont drink everyday NOR get drunk if Im only one watching my kids! she said I do everything I drink! everyday nearly!so what! < what kind of attitude is that when your babys GONE!!?

Plus if I was drinking I am so aware of whats going on in my home and what my kids are doing!no matter what!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 17, 2011, 02:28:04 PM »

Only a matter of time until the Investigators find the baby me thinks..........

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: October 17, 2011, 02:28:44 PM »

What if the neighbor knows what happened, but is keeping the secret?

What if the neighbor talks to the police and reveals what happened in exchange for immunity?

That would REALLY tick Deborah off.

It's time to find Lisa, even if her family doesn't care about her. We following this case do.

BBM   I imagine she would fear more than eggs thrown at her car and house.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: October 17, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »

I thought the neighbor's name was Maria but it's Samantha.

Megyn and Judge Pirro showed pictures of their respective interviews comparing Deborah's contradictions and inconsistencies, such as

Telling Jeannineshe put Lisa to bed at 10:30;
  Telling Megyn she put her to bed at 6:40
  Telling Jeannine that Lisa was never fussy; then
  Telling Megyn that Lisa was fussy that night so she put her put her to bed early, at 6:40;
  Telling Jeannine she thinks she turned off the lights that night but doesn't know;
  Telling Megyn that she didn't know but the neighbors told her she turned off the lights;
  Telling Jeannine that maybe she didn't hear anything because the fan was on high (I never heard that before);
  Telling Megyn that she probably blacked out (she said like all people do who drink too much).
  Deborah gave them both different answers about the screen but I missed it.

Jeremy said something about he could tell the screen was popped out because he saw a spider web.  Jeremy was asked about the dog and he answered that the dog was in the back and wouldn't have heard an intruder.  But both Megyn and Jeannine bought out the fact that there was a neighbor's dog next door right out front.

A detective who was on the show thinks that they are lining up a defense and Jeremy's backing her up because these aren't confused answers but total inconsistencies.  When Deborah was asked if she sold her baby she answered "No".  Deborah said the police only said they are not cooperating because she refuses to let them re-interview the boys.  The reason she gives is because they couldn't add anything.  Finally, Megyn asked her if she knows what answer she failed on her polygraph and it was her answer to the question "do you know where she's at?"  Apparently that came up false on the polygraph.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 17, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »

Especially a baby that was supposedly sick.  That child needed to be checked on during the night in case she started running a temp or something.

And sick babies tend to cry and want their mamas. That is sad to think about.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #955 on: October 17, 2011, 02:29:44 PM »

If the neighbor is smart she'll talk to FBI before she gets a crime pinned on her by DB.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: October 17, 2011, 02:30:34 PM »

I wanna know WHO called 911?

If they baby died and they wanted to hide her why call 911 right away? when was last time someone ELSE saw the baby alive? why wont they let FBI interview their kids if they want to find the baby?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 17, 2011, 02:30:45 PM »

Deborah stated she drinks when the kids are in bed.... i thought she said the boys were up
watching a DVD..

Full interview...

This weekend, Megyn Kelly sat down with Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, the parents of Lisa Irwin, the 11-month-old baby who has been missing since October 4. In this hard-hitting interview, Megyn talks to the parents about the events leading up to the child’s disappearance, even asking point blank if they killed – or sold – their daughter.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #958 on: October 17, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »

They are taking dogs into the neighbor's house (who she was drinking with that night) and right away are taking the same dogs into the Irwin house.  The FBI took out two bags of evidence from the neighbor's house but told photographers not to take pictures of the bags.

Why not, Pattianne?  What could we glean, peeking through a bag, that is so important?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: October 17, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »

Maybe she lied to the father as to how much drinking she was doing? Alcoholics are like that, they lie about everything that has to do with their problem.

In the surveillance picture you can see the big smile on her face while carrying the wine. So, the drinking is something that brings her a lot of pleasure.

Most of us drink on the weekend, and drink in moderation. But, you can tell who has a problem when they drink, not to be social and enjoy a drink with company but, to become intoxicated and pass out.

Besides, how bad can things be... the drinking happened on a Monday night!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.