April 28, 2024, 11:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546720 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »

Ribbit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2011, 05:25:27 PM »

I always post this with each high profile missing person case...it has all of the latest news listed by hour. 

http://interceder.net/topic/lisa-irwin

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »

The other day I was remembering how you said you met Mr. Veggie for the first time.......a relationship that has lasted. In spite of him tearing up the pond I like the man! Heh heh.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2011, 05:27:05 PM »

one has to wonder why these parents would hire a CRIMINAL ATTORNEY???

Investigators must be closing in..........

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2011, 05:31:40 PM »

Missing baby Lisa's family hires Van der Sloot attorney

Part of today press conference.. Video

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15714115/missing-babys-family-hires-van-der-sloot-attorney
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »

Police have investigated 550 tips in the #LisaIrwin case and are still looking for the one that will lead to #BabyLisa. 816-474-TIPS
by kcpolice via twitter 4:27 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b4q79xTC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2011, 05:37:44 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-wild-bill-steps-down-hotshot-defense-attorney-steps-in-20111017,0,4340748.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wdaf-news+%28FOX4KC+Local+News
Baby Lisa Case: 'Wild' Bill Steps Down, Hot-Shot Defense Attorney Steps In
Sarah Clark Interactive Content Producer - Like her on Facebook
4:32 p.m. CDT, October 17, 2011

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2011, 05:43:22 PM »

I know hate is a strong word but I hate Joe Tacopina 

I need a stronger word when it comes to him.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2011, 05:47:09 PM »

The other day I was remembering how you said you met Mr. Veggie for the first time.......a relationship that has lasted. In spite of him tearing up the pond I like the man! Heh heh.

When "Veggie" assured me that my friend "Kermit" could use the guest room now that a pipe was layed and the pond on our property was filled in ... all was forgiven.  However ... my friend "Kermit" has yet to visit the Fraser Valley of British Coumbia ... God's country.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2011, 05:52:43 PM »

one has to wonder why these parents would hire a CRIMINAL ATTORNEY???

Investigators must be closing in..........

Tacopina probably contacted them after hearing Debbie's changing timeline regarding what time baby Lisa was put to bed ... regarding the admission of being drunk and possible passing out.

Tacopina realizes that the big bucks that are forthcoming from different avenues when defending clients of high profile cases.

IMO

Janet

_____

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2011, 05:54:07 PM »

To me, this says it all:

HER:  Believe me!  Believe what I say!!

HIM:  I don't know what to believe.

Why is he so stone faced?  Could it be that he's thinking?  Consider this: when you're not thinking, then you're going to be showing another emotion on your face.  He looks to be thinking, constantly reconsidering the story DB told him.  Take the 30 minutes that passed before they called the police...perhaps DB spent all that time convincing him of her story.  And he's still not sure about whether he believes her or not.  That sure would explain his face.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2011, 06:00:43 PM »

Something to think about though very difficult. A friend of mine in LE posed a question to me. He said put your self in DB's shoes. Pretend you were drinking, then decided to bathe your baby and somehow in your drunken stupor, forgot about the baby and she drowned. This is a baby you love dearly and before now have taken very good care of. (Now most of us would of called 911 immediately at this point) My friend went on, okay you freak out, you are selfish, you are immature and do not want to lose your husband and kids. So you decide that you are going to pretend there was an abduction and dispose of this baby who you love dearly. In this state of mind, would you bury your child? Would you place your baby in a lake/river? Would you burn the body of your baby? Would you place the baby in a place where you can go to later (secretly) to mourn the loss of your baby? Would it be a random location of some place you are familiar with?
I just looked at my friend, speechless. I told him that a nauseous feeling came over me just thinking about something like that. The only thing I could answer really is that logically it would be somewhere familiar to me. I know I wouldn't burn the body because that really freaks me out. I also ventured to say that I would most likely place the body in a grave that I could go back to and mourn. And for the record, I would have called 911 as I know most people would have.

So, any thoughts on how, if guilty (DB), would dispose of this child she adored but because of her negligence is now deceased? Does LE believe she buried this child somewhere close?

Good theory.  Why do people drink?  Mostly to relax.  Can you relax with a sick, crying baby?  No.  That would be a buzz kill.  And being drunk would make a sick, crying baby even more annoying.  It's a good possibility that she shook the baby out of frustration.  Shook her way too hard.  And who knows what else.  She didn't want to call police because she had been drinking.  She'd be held accountable for sure.  So, she made up the crazy kidnapping story.  This is just my opinion BTW.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2011, 06:01:22 PM »

Family introduces Joe Tacopina as their new attorney
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:14 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b4XX1GH5

Is it just me...the baby daddy looks very concerned and like he understands and feels the full weight of this..the baby mamma looks like she is surpressing a big ole smile...she doesn't look concerned, no furrowed forehead, no distraught facial expression..just like she is about to break out and smile but is holding this in..I think the little witch is enjoying this..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2011, 06:04:55 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/
1:27 pm ET October 17, 2011
FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Deborah Irwin, Jeremy Irwin, Megyn Kelly, Missing Baby, Missing Missouri Baby   

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2011, 06:06:25 PM »

To me, this says it all:

Why is he so stone faced?  Could it be that he's thinking?  Consider this: when you're not thinking, then you're going to be showing another emotion on your face.  He looks to be thinking, constantly reconsidering the story DB told him.  Take the 30 minutes that passed before they called the police...perhaps DB spent all that time convincing him of her story.  And he's still not sure about whether he believes her or not.  That sure would explain his face.

Could it be that whatever happened to little Lisa happened prior to Jeremy leaving for work.  In other words ... everything that allegedly happened following his departure was a fabrication collaborated to establish alibis?

Think about it.  Debbie was allegedly drunk when the neighbor left at approximately 10:30 PM.  The timeframe prior to Jeremy's return would not have allowed for Debbie's thought process to disappear the cell phones and baby Lisa following the demise of baby Lisa.  IMO

Janet

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2011, 06:29:20 PM »

My thoughts are baby mama is guilty..and baby daddy didn't know anything about this ..and as the story changes and baby mamma can not keep it straight he is trying to support her but is losing faith in her and what she is saying.

Got to admit it is a convenient excuse, I got drunk with the neighbor lady and then I don't know what ahppened until my husband woke me up when he got home from work and the baby was missing. 

Only an alcoholic could come up with a story like that....I think it is possible she either harmed the baby not meaning to or the baby climbed out of the crib and landed on it's head and neck and with no one in the house..she was on the porch..the boys were watching DVD's ..then no one heard anything.  She came in found the baby dead and had ample time between 10:30 and 3:30 to hid what had happened and disappear the baby.  She didn't want anyone to think she was not attentive to the baby but that's all changed now..now it has become her excuse..people understand things happen ..you can't be with a child every minute..however you can remain sober enough and vigilant enough to atleast handle an emergency when it comes up...she didn't..she thought everyone would believe that her daughter was kidnapped, particularily after you add the homeless person.

It's just to pat...I was drunk...I don't know anything...no way lady.  You should have stayed sober and when you didn't if you found your baby dead you should have called 911..if you accidentally harmed her..you should have called 911.  Shades of the A family..get that dysfunction out there immediately so everyone can comprehend the incomprehensible. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2011, 06:39:32 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

I am curious the items removed from the neighbor's house, today 

LE asked the media NOT to photograph the items.  Thinking back to Casey's neighbor, remember?

We remember was removed from the neighbor, who lived up from Casey.  Why the big deal keeping it secret?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2011, 06:42:13 PM »

To me, this says it all:

Could it be that whatever happened to little Lisa happened prior to Jeremy leaving for work.  In other words ... everything that allegedly happened following his departure was a fabrication collaborated to establish alibis?

Think about it.  Debbie was allegedly drunk when the neighbor left at approximately 10:30 PM.  The timeframe prior to Jeremy's return would not have allowed for Debbie's thought process to disappear the cell phones and baby Lisa following the demise of baby Lisa.  IMO

Janet

He has that "death stare" in his eyes, IMO.  The same stare Misty had when she was inviewed. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2011, 07:17:14 PM »

So this new lawyer, Joe Tacopants, why is he so hated?  I mean, other than the fact that he represented Van der Sloot?  <---- Did I spell that right?  (It's been awhile since I've seen that name.)

And another question:  How and when was DB's time frame changed from 10:30ish to 6:30ish?  When/where did she divulge this info and what was her explaination, if any?  TIA to any clever monkey who can shed some light on this.   
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »

::snipping2::
My thoughts are baby mama is guilty..and baby daddy didn't know anything about this ..and as the story changes and baby mamma can not keep it straight he is trying to support her but is losing faith in her and what she is saying.

I agree.  His lack of any emotion is very odd.  If he truly believed the baby was kidnapped wouldn't he show more anger, sadness or desperation?  I know people grieve and deal with things differently, but his poker face makes me scratch my head.

Good evening Monkey's,

I am curious the items removed from the neighbor's house, today 

LE asked the media NOT to photograph the items.  Thinking back to Casey's neighbor, remember?

We remember was removed from the neighbor, who lived up from Casey.  Why the big deal keeping it secret?

I was thinking that they don't want the general public to see the items because they offer a clue as to where the investigation is headed.  But then I thought, "So what?"  So perhaps it's the parents who they don't want to see this evidence.  They want to keep it secret so that the parents are unaware of any new findings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.