April 27, 2024, 07:32:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546636 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: October 18, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »

I just can not stomach Tacopina.... 

Me either.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: October 18, 2011, 10:10:21 AM »

I drank a bottle of wine last night after I put my infant down for the "night.
In the middle of the night I woke up, and she disappeared ?

Sounds like a negligent Mother to me !

She is a LIAR IMO, and her "fiance ?, boyfriend ?, whoever ?, looks
mentally disturbed, almost like a walking zombie out of the movies.
How can he be so SOBER faced during such a high emotion trauma ?
Hey bud, "Your daughter, disappeared, H E L L O !"

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 18, 2011, 10:10:36 AM »

If she was drunk enough to black out, then the wine (wine + pills?) has everything to do with it -- whether a stranger broke in or an accident occurred -- regardless she was DRUNK while caring for a helpless baby. She should have been sober and maybe whatever happened could have been prevented. Yeah, I'm damn tired and caring for my 4-month-old baby girl is stressful at times, but I do not drink or do drugs PERIOD. I am caring for a baby -- there is no room for that kind of indulgence.
I agree 100%. 

I agree with that too.  There is no excuse for drinking to excess when caring for children.  I don't know what happened to Lisa and I doubt we'll ever know, but Deborah is responsible for her fate, no matter if she actually harmed her or not.  When one becomes a parent, it's necessary to give up a lot of the "Adult time" while the children are young and dependent on their parents. She's a poor excuse for a mother, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 18, 2011, 10:10:42 AM »

Well, I gave the mom the benefit of the doubt. Now there's no doubt she is responsible. By getting sh**-faced while caring for a 10 month old -- she is responsible for whatever happened.  SAD. I'd like to know what the he** she was thinking. I'm sick over this.
Not only a 10 month old, but a SICK 10 month old.  When mine were that small and sick, they slept with me so that I could keep a constant check on them during the night. 

I swear we need mandatory parenting classes before babies are allowed to leave a hospital.

Yes. I've said it before and I'll say it again: sick babies need their mamas. It is not the time to unwind with a bottle (or box) of wine.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 18, 2011, 10:11:11 AM »

I just can not stomach Tacopina.... 

Me either.
Add my name to the list also !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 18, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »

Whatever happens with the investigation of Lisa's going missing, I think Deborah can be charged with child neglect and possibly child abandonment since she thinks she "Might have" blacked out that night.

I gave her every benefit of the doubt and I still am not sure she did anything to Lisa, but she is responsible for whatever happened because she failed to exercize the minimum required of a parent--protect her children.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #206 on: October 18, 2011, 10:14:16 AM »

If DB were black-out drunk, why did the neighbor leave 3 children alone in her care?  Why not contact a family member and tell them they need to come see about the kids?  Even if she were still up and just stumbling around, wouldn't this be a reason to call family?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #207 on: October 18, 2011, 10:18:03 AM »

Whatever happens with the investigation of Lisa's going missing, I think Deborah can be charged with child neglect and possibly child abandonment since she thinks she "Might have" blacked out that night.

I gave her every benefit of the doubt and I still am not sure she did anything to Lisa, but she is responsible for whatever happened because she failed to exercize the minimum required of a parent--protect her children.

totally agree 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: October 18, 2011, 10:18:26 AM »

If DB were black-out drunk, why did the neighbor leave 3 children alone in her care?  Why not contact a family member and tell them they need to come see about the kids?  Even if she were still up and just stumbling around, wouldn't this be a reason to call family?

neighbor male or female? just curious ...

I remember you, Caylee.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #209 on: October 18, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »

Female. 

I was just thinking that there are cases where people are responsible for reporting potential abuse of kids (healthcare providers, teachers, ministers), so if you know that children are in danger because the supervising parent is black-out drunk, are you then liable (criminally or civilly) if you don't report the behavior and something happens to the chidlren?

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »

I wonder when DB when bat sh** crazy as LE was searching an area last week, "flailing her arms and speeding off", was because her daughter was in that area and she knew she was busted......

I've been reading a long time, Monkeys, but this is my first actual post.  My husband was a police investigator for many years and holds a phD in Criminal Justice and I am dispatcher.  I saw this comment and it piqued my interest.  I remember hubby took a class from Dr. Henry Lee on reading body language years ago.  I also remember him telling me about doing CSI, drug raids and car searches where they would be watching the suspect and as they got "warmer" to wherever the "goodies" were hidden, you could see the person get nervous.  He actually had one one time that started freaking and cussing as they got close to what they were looking for and then would relax if they'd move away.  I've seen this on tapes brought in to dispatch by other officers and in training myself.  He and I both would love to see video of DB's reaction if it's out there.  I haven't been able to find it.  My DH has said this was fishy from the moment he laid eyes on DB and JI.

WELCOME TULIPS!  Great insight - Please join us more!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2011, 10:33:01 AM »

Female. 

I was just thinking that there are cases where people are responsible for reporting potential abuse of kids (healthcare providers, teachers, ministers), so if you know that children are in danger because the supervising parent is black-out drunk, are you then liable (criminally or civilly) if you don't report the behavior and something happens to the chidlren?

I was going to say more likely IMO a woman would call for help for kids, but not if she too was drunk or also an irresponsible mom.

I remember you, Caylee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: October 18, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »

I have also been  thinking about the reference to Zanax.  DB made sure to mention that she had taken one that morning. Already making excuses in case of a test???  Perhaps she drank her wine and took a few pills to boot.  That could very well be why she blacked out.

I got so pi$$ed off when I saw her reaction to the questioning of her drinking....all defiant and smug.  IMO JI knew of her problem with drinking.  His expressions - or lack of -to me shows someone who knows something happened but may not want to believe it.  You can  be sure this was NOT the first time DB drank to the point of blacking out - even with the kids in her care.   IMO, LE needs to lean on JI.  he may well be the one to break.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 18, 2011, 10:47:22 AM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/18/defense-attorney-joe-tacopina-and-investigator-bill-stanton-parents-were-not-involved-in-baby-lisa-irwin%e2%80%99s-disappearance/
8:56 am ET October 18, 2011
Defense Attorney Joe Tacopina and Investigator Bill Stanton: Parents Were Not Involved in Baby Lisa Irwin’s Disappearance
by Fox and Friends Posted in: Baby Lisa, Bill Stanton, Deborah Bradley, Deborah Irwin, Fox and Friends, Joe Tacopina, Lisa Irwin, Missing Missouri Baby   

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: October 18, 2011, 10:52:29 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/18/lisa-irwin-case-version-4-0-1-a-lawyer-still-no-baby/
Lisa Irwin case: Version 4.0.1, a lawyer, still no baby
Posted on October 18, 2011 by Valhall

Always a great read.  Thanks!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #215 on: October 18, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/18/lisa-irwin-case-version-4-0-1-a-lawyer-still-no-baby/
Lisa Irwin case: Version 4.0.1, a lawyer, still no baby
Posted on October 18, 2011 by Valhall

Always a great read.  Thanks!
Yes, it is.  Right on target!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #216 on: October 18, 2011, 11:08:44 AM »

I have a feeling that someone will be in custody by end of day.  IMO, LE has enough to present to grand jury to show that DB is involved up to her teared up eyes in Lisa's 'kidnapping'. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #217 on: October 18, 2011, 11:13:22 AM »

If you close your eyes and listen to DB's answers to Megyn Kelly, the words and attitude could be coming straight from Casey Anthony's mouth during the pre-arrest interviews. I said early on that if she's lying, she's a great liar.

IMO, at this point, she's a great liar.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 18, 2011, 11:16:47 AM »

If you close your eyes and listen to DB's answers to Megyn Kelly, the words and attitude could be coming straight from Casey Anthony's mouth during the pre-arrest interviews. I said early on that if she's lying, she's a great liar.

IMO, at this point, she's a great liar.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #219 on: October 18, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »

I have a feeling that someone will be in custody by end of day.  IMO, LE has enough to present to grand jury to show that DB is involved up to her teared up eyes in Lisa's 'kidnapping'. 

Now that they've lawyered up, LE might as well do the arrest. Taco is going to be running interference anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.