April 27, 2024, 06:30:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546688 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »

Here is an interesting thought ...if LE really did tell DB that they have info on the cell pings, then they know where she was and where she wasn't. 

That would make sense Kitty Mom..but here's what I don't understand..if all three cell phones are not in service..1 broken, two turned off for non payment..why was she carrying a cell phone around that didn't work..and would it still ping if it had been turned off by the phone company?  Just so many inconsistencies here I don't know what to think...other Mom and Dad wouldn't need to embellish or change stories if the truth did not lead back to them

You CAN call 911 ON ANY CELL PHONE Debbie said they phones were one th counter thats where she charges them. She also said 1 was working she programmed #'s in it/ she never called the cell phones! Would you try if your baby was missin? I would!she changed stories about the cell phones.

::snipping2::

The cell phones:
■Three phones, one broken, one new.  Debbie was programming new numbers in the new phone manually.  All three phones missing because, Debbie says, that would slow them down on making a 911 call.
■Three phones, one broken, one given to them by grandpa.  Jeremy called 911 with his work cell phone he had in his pocket when he got home.
■Version 4.0.1: Three phones, one broken, one given to them by grandpa.  Debbie sh**-faced, so most likely not programming anything.  Doesn’t matter any way because you couldn’t call out on any of the phones! Because they hadn’t paid the bill (Debbie spent the phone money on a box of wine…lawlz, just kiddin, kind of).  Have no clue why you’d even bother programming a borrowed phone with numbers to call when you can’t use the darned thing.  But curiously, this revelation is at the same time we learn that Debbie has been confronted with cell phone activity from one of those phones on the night Lisa disappeared

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/18/lisa-irwin-case-version-4-0-1-a-lawyer-still-no-baby/
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2011, 01:11:27 PM »

If DB were black-out drunk, why did the neighbor leave 3 children alone in her care?  Why not contact a family member and tell them they need to come see about the kids?  Even if she were still up and just stumbling around, wouldn't this be a reason to call family?

neighbor male or female? just curious ...

Female, named Samantha.

why Are they JUST now talking to her neighbor getting an alibi and info from her neighbors house. I wonder what they took from her home?
Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:53 PM »

I haven't posted for a long time but I just can't stay quiet in this case. I live in Kansas City and I am disgusted that Taco has now become part of this mess. This clown always appears when he sees a chance for publicity. How does he live with himself, knowing that he defended Joran van der Sloot's "innocence", which Joran repaid by murdering another innocent girl? If I thought there was even a slight chance the parents really didn't know anything before, there is zero chance now. These parents know a lot more than they are sharing if they need the services of a high profile criminal defense attorney. Kansas City should not be at the center of this three ring circus. This baby needs to be found and THAT'S what's important right now. KC is a great place but having Taco here makes me feel dirty somehow.  Sad
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »

KMBC's Laz Abalos took this picture of the FBI preparing to search a wooded area near 35th Street and North Brighton.
by Karen Yancey 11:36 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b9eKqO9E

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: October 18, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »

This whole issue here is quite interesting.  We learned over a week ago that a 2:30 am dumpster fire had occurred the morning Lisa went missing.  We’ve also been told, though it has not officially been confirmed (at least I don’t think it has been), that there was some cell phone activity on one of the Irwin phones around that same time.  Now, in those unsubstantiated rumors we had heard a week ago that clothing had been retrieved from that dumpster and that KCPD had returned to that dumpster several times to try and collect evidence.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/18/lisa-irwin-case-version-4-0-1-a-lawyer-still-no-baby/

There is no such thing as a coincidence in a criminal investigation. 
Version 4.0.1: no, 6:40 pm is when Lisa was put to bed.  Deborah went back in one time a few minutes after putting Lisa in bed, found her standing up in her crib, laid her back down and then has no clue if she ever checked on her again.  Probably did, don’t know if she did, usually does on her way to go to bed herself, but doesn’t know, can’t remember if she did – because she was drunk.

My version:  Sick baby Lisa standing up in crib crying because she is congested, running fever, etc.  Inebriated mother picks her up and shakes her, throws her against the wall, covers her mouth with a pillow...whatever it takes to make the irritation of a wailing baby stop. 

Takes her to dumpster after calling a friend (2:30) and sets dumpster on fire. 

Maybe that's what happened; maybe not, but it is a plausible scenario.  Alcohol does change people and for many people the change isn't for the better.   

Please, God, let Lisa be brought home.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »

If DB were black-out drunk, why did the neighbor leave 3 children alone in her care?  Why not contact a family member and tell them they need to come see about the kids?  Even if she were still up and just stumbling around, wouldn't this be a reason to call family?

Female, named Samantha.
I read the "Samantha" thing on JQ last night. First time I  have heard it.

So where does "Maria" come into this? DB stated she was with "Maria" and Maria's 4 year old was in the house watching a fairy tale with the boys. I found a "Maria" on FB last week who is DB's neighbor and "Maria's" hubby/boyfriend works for KC PD. This thing is this "Maria" uses "Maria" as a middle name on FB. I did not bring the name over because I was not proof positive that this was DB's "Maria" and didn't want to put her name out there till MMedia did. But she does mention being DB's neighbor on her FB.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: October 18, 2011, 01:28:46 PM »

Female, named Samantha.
I read the "Samantha" thing on JQ last night. First time I  have heard it.

So where does "Maria" come into this? DB stated she was with "Maria" and Maria's 4 year old was in the house watching a fairy tale with the boys. I found a "Maria" on FB last week who is DB's neighbor and "Maria's" hubby/boyfriend works for KC PD. This thing is this "Maria" uses "Maria" as a middle name on FB. I did not bring the name over because I was not proof positive that this was DB's "Maria" and didn't want to put her name out there till MMedia did. But she does mention being DB's neighbor on her FB.

So are Maria and Samantha the same person?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: October 18, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-steve-marlene-aisenberg-offer-support-lisa/story?id=14737456

Missing Babies: Steve and Marlene Aisenberg Offer Support to Lisa Irwin's Parents

It seemed the perp came through the Aisenbergs garage and laundry room door. the babies room was downstairs? I think? WHY dont people get an ALARM!?
 I know some areas are very good my area has hardly any crime no history of stuff like this ...I have alarms on every door even in the garage and on the garage. Im notified at home or not if any door or winow opens.
  These people will soon realize that Deborah HAS a Way different story than them and prob will stop supporting DB!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: October 18, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »

megyn kelley was just discussing the case on FOX..talking about Deborah Bradley being on Effexor.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: October 18, 2011, 01:41:55 PM »

Heycameraman HC
#FBI with search dogs getting ready to re-search woods Kcpd searched on Wednesday.. #lisairwin bit.ly/q8A3uy  Edit to hyperlink MB
1 hour ago http://twitter.com/#!/Heycameraman
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:24:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2011, 01:46:37 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/day-15-still-no-word-on-where-lisa-irwin-might-be
Day 15: Still no word on where Lisa Irwin might be
Posted: Oct 18, 2011 11:40 AM CDT Updated: Oct 18, 2011 12:15 PM CDT
By Chris Oberholtz, Multimedia Producer - email
By Heather Staggers, Reporter - bio | email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin have been in and out of a home on North Walrond Street on Tuesday.

There is still no word on where their missing 11-month-old daughter might be.

She has been missing for nearly two weeks now, and parents say she was taken from her crib.

FBI agents near a wooded area just off North Brighton were seen with a canine Tuesday morning a little after 10 a.m., a few blocks away from the parent's home on North Lister Avenue.  They were looking through areas they have previously searched.

Police say the last "unrestricted conversation" police had with Lisa Irwin's parents was Oct. 6. After that, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin sought legal counsel from a local lawyer.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2011, 02:00:35 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/18/baby-lisas-mom-tells-megyn-kelly-she-doesnt-need-a-lawyer-before-hiring-prominent-attorney-joe-tacopina-is-wealthy-benefactor-picking-up-the-tab/
1:53 pm ET October 18, 2011
Baby Lisa’s Mom Tells Megyn Kelly She ‘Doesn’t Need’ a Lawyer Before Hiring Prominent Attorney Joe Tacopina; Is Wealthy Benefactor Picking Up the Tab?
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jeremy Irwin, Joe Tacopina, Lisa Irwin, Megyn Kelly, Missing Missouri Baby   

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 18, 2011, 02:07:59 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 18, 2011, 02:08:24 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 18, 2011, 02:10:19 PM »

Article and Video..

By CHRISTINA NG
Oct. 18, 2011

The parents of missing toddler Lisa Irwin haven't submitted to an interview with detectives for the last 10 days to answer questions about things "they might only know," police said today.

The 11-month-old girl vanished from her crib Oct. 3. Police have not named any suspects in the girl's disappearance, but the story of mother Deborah Bradley has altered somewhat and she has admitted to being drunk that night, possibly even blacking out.

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young expressed some frustration today with Bradley and the girl's father, Jeremy Irwin.

"The last time that the mom and dad sat down with detectives to answer questions about things they might only know was Oct. 8," Young told ABCNews.com.

"And that time, and previous times, there came a point when Deborah became uncomfortable and stopped the questioning," Young said.

Continued..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-dodge-questions-police/story?id=14760706
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: October 18, 2011, 02:11:05 PM »

Awwww ...so sweet and innocent...praying that baby will be found

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: October 18, 2011, 02:12:19 PM »

I haven't posted for a long time but I just can't stay quiet in this case. I live in Kansas City and I am disgusted that Taco has now become part of this mess. This clown always appears when he sees a chance for publicity. How does he live with himself, knowing that he defended Joran van der Sloot's "innocence", which Joran repaid by murdering another innocent girl? If I thought there was even a slight chance the parents really didn't know anything before, there is zero chance now. These parents know a lot more than they are sharing if they need the services of a high profile criminal defense attorney. Kansas City should not be at the center of this three ring circus. This baby needs to be found and THAT'S what's important right now. KC is a great place but having Taco here makes me feel dirty somehow.  Sad

Natalee Holloway's frustrated stepfather saw the writing on the wall over two years prior to the murder of Stephany Flores.  Why didn't Joe Tacopina?  Aruban "powers that be" may have Stephany's blood are their hands but so does Tacopina.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: October 18, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29518987/detail.html
Who's Who In the Lisa Irwin Case
A look at the major figures in the disappearance of Lisa Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29518987/detail.html#ixzz1b9rxIezz

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2011, 02:15:37 PM »

Article and Video..

By CHRISTINA NG
Oct. 18, 2011

The parents of missing toddler Lisa Irwin haven't submitted to an interview with detectives for the last 10 days to answer questions about things "they might only know," police said today.

The 11-month-old girl vanished from her crib Oct. 3. Police have not named any suspects in the girl's disappearance, but the story of mother Deborah Bradley has altered somewhat and she has admitted to being drunk that night, possibly even blacking out.

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young expressed some frustration today with Bradley and the girl's father, Jeremy Irwin.

"The last time that the mom and dad sat down with detectives to answer questions about things they might only know was Oct. 8," Young told ABCNews.com.

"And that time, and previous times, there came a point when Deborah became uncomfortable and stopped the questioning," Young said.

Continued..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-dodge-questions-police/story?id=14760706

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2011, 02:17:50 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29518987/detail.html
Who's Who In the Lisa Irwin Case
A look at the major figures in the disappearance of Lisa Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29518987/detail.html#ixzz1b9rxIezz

Thanks trimmonthelake

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.