April 27, 2024, 04:28:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546685 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: October 18, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »

it hurts seeing that pic of Lisa just kills my heart!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: October 18, 2011, 02:19:42 PM »

If my child was missing, I would become uncomfortable if they weren't asking me questions. This couple should be thankful that their missing daughter is getting all this attention. How many children go missing that are merely a blurb in the news?  If you have nothing to hide,be on the doorsteps of the police station!,, grrrrrrrrr!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 18, 2011, 02:27:31 PM »

I'm still trying to come to terms with who gets that drunk with 3 little kids to care for. 

Anything could happen in those circumstances and the mother is responsible regardless.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #263 on: October 18, 2011, 02:53:45 PM »

I wish we could get some media coverage of the grand jury meeting.  I no we can't have details.  But I'd love to know who's being seen at the courthouse and who's not.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: October 18, 2011, 03:00:33 PM »

Ugh...is this a case of a mother trying to cover up a wrongful deed by making up a kidnapping story?? 

If mom was drunk, as she admits she was, I can strongly see a case of accidentily overdosing little Lisa with cold medicine. 

As for being drunk while caring for children.  I hate to admit it...but I was an alcoholic...and there were times that I had alcohol after my kids had gone to bed in the evening when my husband was gone for the night.  Stupid...yes....but unfortunately, it happens too often these days.  I never got to the point I was slobbering drunk...but definitely tipsy...my children could have woken me up by calling for me, etc, still.  Glad those days are long behind me.  Also as an alcoholic, I can say I did have times where the next day I struggled to remember how/when I went to bed etc.  That didn't ever occur when I was home alone with the kids but know there were a couple times when my husband was home too that that was the case.  SO, I can see her NOT remembering the events of that evening.

Has it been confirmed yet whether the mom had a vehicle of her own or did they just have one car?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: October 18, 2011, 03:02:19 PM »

Megyn Kelly (Fox News channel) is carrying more of her 2 hour interview with Deborah and Jeremy.  Her guests are Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom and Lis Wiehl again.  Megyn asked Deborah if she tried to call her cell phones just to see if anyone answered.  At first she said no, they didn't even know Lisa was missing until 4 a.m.  Then she said that she didn't because she didn't want to interfere with the police investigation.

When Megyn asked her about the lights she said the only way she knows she shut them off is because the neighbors told her.  Then she went into this whole thing about Jeremy always being on her about leaving lights on - she's only allowed to leave the one above the oven on.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: October 18, 2011, 03:03:28 PM »

part 1 & 2
LE took evidence from the neighbor,the drinking buddy,hmmmm

FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter

Megyn talks to the parents about the events leading up to the child’s disappearance, even asking point blank if they killed – or sold – their daughter.
 ::snipping2::
In part one of Megyn Kelly’s incredibly revealing interview, Deborah Bradley admitted to being drunk after consuming “several” glasses of wine on the night that Lisa disappeared. Bradley acknowledged that she drinks a couple of nights a week after putting her children to bed, saying, “I don’t see the problem with me having grown up time.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: October 18, 2011, 03:04:38 PM »

hi monkeys this is driving me crazy,10 mo old children just dont get abducted, unless...

theory 1 & 2 based on DB admission of drunk,on a side note 1, 4oz glass of wine is = to 1, 12oz beer
her timeline for the drinking is from around 6:30pm/7:00pm to 10:30pm,thats about more or less,3.5 hrs
to drink the equivalent of a six pack of beer,even though i had a prob in college with drinking,i still
have a drink or 2 once in a while,and only ale,but i do remember the effects of slamming a 6 pack in
 a short time frame
anyway on to theory 1 & 2,
1. DB says that lisa was standing up in bed,and from the pic of bed the mattress is too high,she could
have fallen out,and died or DB panicked in her drunkenness and thought lisa was dead,and i dont want to
guess anymore than that,on that theory
2.maybe DB is a rowdy drunk sometimes,and PoED someone off,and that person is just as drunk and out of
control,most of the time,and took lisa as a pay back
if lisa was abducted,i think the perp went through a door,bc they couldnt get the screen open,and DB prob
left the door/s open/unlocked,she was drunk and forgot

admits she was drunk
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

crib img
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12179.msg1477177#msg1477177

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: October 18, 2011, 03:09:05 PM »

I just thought of another scenario.  I could see little Lisa fussing in the middle of the night after waking and not feeling well.  Mom, laid her down, as she remembered and went back to bed.  It is very possible (as with most infants) Lisa didn't go back to sleep and continued to fuss or woke up again.  In frustration, Mom decided to just bring Lisa into the bed with her for the evening.  And if mom had had too much to drink, she could have forgotten Lisa was in the bed with her and accidentily rolled on top of her...
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: October 18, 2011, 03:10:19 PM »

There is Chris and Alicia Maria at 3626.  He has himself listed as DFO with Kansas City Police Department as his employer since 2009.  I think they may be "the" neighbors. He also commented on Judge Jeanine's FB.  Should I post the FB link?  I hate to drag people into stuff if it is not important. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: October 18, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »

There is Chris and Alicia Maria at 3626.  He has himself listed as DFO with Kansas City Police Department as his employer since 2009.  I think they may be "the" neighbors. He also commented on Judge Jeanine's FB.  Should I post the FB link?  I hate to drag people into stuff if it is not important. 

Thanks labubske.  I'm confused because in an early t.v. interview Deborah says that her boys were watching a movie with Maria's 4 year old daughter.  But I've also seen where the person she was drinking with was Samantha.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #271 on: October 18, 2011, 03:16:45 PM »

I haven't posted for a long time but I just can't stay quiet in this case. I live in Kansas City and I am disgusted that Taco has now become part of this mess. This clown always appears when he sees a chance for publicity. How does he live with himself, knowing that he defended Joran van der Sloot's "innocence", which Joran repaid by murdering another innocent girl? If I thought there was even a slight chance the parents really didn't know anything before, there is zero chance now. These parents know a lot more than they are sharing if they need the services of a high profile criminal defense attorney. Kansas City should not be at the center of this three ring circus. This baby needs to be found and THAT'S what's important right now. KC is a great place but having Taco here makes me feel dirty somehow.  Sad
And let's not forget that self professed crime fighter ? Washington? Just have Baez show up and that circle of nuts will be complete, lol Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #272 on: October 18, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »

Yep, that's the "maria" I gleaned also from the clay county prperty records. Still confused about Samantha. And this Maria I think has a boy child, that's why I didn't bring it over.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »

Thanks labubske.  I'm confused because in an early t.v. interview Deborah says that her boys were watching a movie with Maria's 4 year old daughter.  But I've also seen where the person she was drinking with was Samantha.

Hmmm...well looking at Chris and Alicia's FB page there is a Samantha with his same last name that looks to have children.  Maybe she was over that day?  Just a thought and only speculating here.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: October 18, 2011, 03:31:14 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/HeatherKCTV5

Police on N. Brighton. 2 crime scene vans pull up where missing baby search is going on.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: October 18, 2011, 03:33:19 PM »

Yep, that's the "maria" I gleaned also from the clay county prperty records. Still confused about Samantha. And this Maria I think has a boy child, that's why I didn't bring it over.

That makes sense. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 18, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »

A crime scene van has arrived at today's search area near Northeast 36th Street and North Brighton Avenue.
by Jeff Field/Staff edited by Jeff Field/Staff 2:28 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAC94UyK

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: October 18, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »

Heycameraman HC
KCMO crime scene van now at the 3600 N Brighton search area. #lisairwin bit.ly/pe5en2 Edit to add hyperlink.  MB
7 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/Heycameraman
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:27:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: October 18, 2011, 03:35:24 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/HeatherKCTV5

Police on N. Brighton. 2 crime scene vans pull up where missing baby search is going on.

Sounds like something is happening.  Isn't this the same area that mom started flipping out about when they were searching there before?  Or am I wrong?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2011, 03:39:16 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.