April 28, 2024, 09:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546713 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2011, 04:24:50 PM »

From KCPD: Officers are searching the area near 210 Hwy and N Brighton. A no fly zone has been put in effect until 8 p.m.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 3:20 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAP2KAlJ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2011, 04:25:03 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29520615/detail.html

[ex]The Kansas Highway Patrol officials said Riley County police asked them to put out an alert about a small black car with Missouri tags with two women and a baby inside.

According to the Highway Patrol, the women were seen at a McAlister's Deli at 421 Tuttle Creek Blvd. on Tuesday. Investigators said the women were in a booth at the restaurant and left without eating their meals after people took notice of them.[/ex]

Oh please let this be Lisa!!!

~ fanta

Would you go out with a stolen baby whose face is all over TV, newspapers, Billboards... if you live in the same town as the baby?

These two women probably freaked out when employees or other people started staring at them.

I would've walked out too.

If I didn't do anything wrong  I would have stayed

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2011, 04:26:10 PM »

encproducer ENC
Watch for updates on this story beginning at 4:30pm #NBCACTIONNEWS
5 minutes ago
ENC
encproducer ENC
Kansas City Police have asked us to stop flying our helicopter in the area of 36th & N. Brighton while they search for #lisaIrwin
6 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/encproducer
This doesn't sound good......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2011, 04:26:14 PM »

From KCPD: Officers are searching the area near 210 Hwy and N Brighton. A no fly zone has been put in effect until 8 p.m.

by Karen Yancey/Staff 4:20 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAPDBxTX

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: October 18, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »

You know, I just have this feeling that Tacopina is going to pull the "incompetent police investigation" theory which is really disgusting if he does because if his client hadn't lied to police about a big four hour difference as to when she put Lisa to bed, maybe the police would have looked in a different direction.  Since his clients are not really cooperating and refusing to let them re-interview their boys I hope he is aware that LE has already followed up on over 550 leads. 

OT.  Jeremy has reminded me of some from the beginning and I finally know who - Jeff Goldblum.

He reminds me of Aron Levy

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: October 18, 2011, 04:33:15 PM »

Police searching at 34th and North Brighton
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:28 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bARAqAAa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: October 18, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »

Knowing that Deborah had no car, and no assistance from her hubby... one has to ask... did she get a ride from someone to get rid of the body?

Did she walk?

... if she harmed her daughter, that is... we can't be 100% sure she did.

So, can anyone see Deborah drunk, most possibly blinded by tears, in the dark, walking in the woods carrying a child in her arms?

If she walked on the street, why did nobody report her? Someone reported a man with a baby, police discounted that account. Was this a male acquaintance of Deborah helping her get rid of the baby? If it was, we can assume the man had no car? Why was he walking?

A neighbor came out to let the dog out, reported nothing out of the ordinary.

How far could Deborah travel on foot, in her condition, get rid of the baby and return before her husband got home?

If she got a ride from Phillip, or one of her female friends, sooner or later these accomplices will spill the beans.

We can always include the hubby in the situation, but IF there is any involvement, it had to be right before 911 was called. So he couldn't have traveled far.

Of course, things could've happened before in the day and the father maybe got rid of the body on his way to work. However, I couldn't believe this by the smile on Deborah's face on the surveillance picture. No way her daughter could've been harmed before that trip to buy wine. Her face looks too happy. Okay, so maybe the happiness is the wine, but how can someone smile if something had happened to her baby?

MOO.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 18, 2011, 04:33:52 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/NBCActionNews

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
BREAKING NEWS | FAA officials close airspace over #LisaIrwin search area. More on NBCActionNews.com. pub.vitrue.com/lQl
14 minutes ago

NBC Action News Skytracker is outside the no fly zone. Watch LIVE VIDEO HERE - http://www.nbcactionnews.com/generic/news/News_LiveVideo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 18, 2011, 04:39:57 PM »

Another view of a baby Lisa search happening off 34th and North Brighton. Many officers have been called to the area.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:34 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bASqW1vP

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2011, 04:39:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman
Heycameraman HC
@
@drfessel Public Information Officer
35 minutes ago
HC
Heycameraman HC
@
@BMKCMO 3620 N Lister.
39 minutes ago
HC
Heycameraman HC
Kcmo pio's on the scene of earlier FBI search on 3600 n Brighton. Hope to have info soon. #lisairwin
43 minutes ago
HC
Heycameraman HC
RT @KrisKetz #LisaIrwin Manhattan KS deli - scene of possible baby sighting. (photo from our Karen Yancey) post.ly/3cdHt
56 minutes ago
HC
Heycameraman HC
KCMO crime scene van now at the 3600 N Brighton search area. #lisairwin bit.ly/pe5en2
1 hour ago
HC
Heycameraman HC
Who's Who In the Lisa Irwin Case: A look at the major figures in the disappearance of #LisaIrwin. bit.ly/qF3GC6
1 hour ago
HC
Heycameraman HC
#FBI with search dogs getting ready to re-search woods Kcpd searched on Wednesday.. #lisairwin bit.ly/q8A3uy
4 hours ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 18, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/Heycameraman
Heycameraman HC
@
@Ramseyfan47 not unusual for no fly over when PD processing items at a scene. It's a sensitive case
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 18, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman
Heycameraman HC
@
@Ramseyfan47 not unusual for no fly over when PD processing items at a scene. It's a sensitive case
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Temp. flight restriction in effect over wooded area near #BabyLisa home during search. yfrog.com/oenhowj
3 minutes ago

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 18, 2011, 04:48:30 PM »

looks like the area last wk the LE searched
http://g.co/maps/kyddq

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 18, 2011, 04:49:02 PM »

Knowing that Deborah had no car, and no assistance from her hubby... one has to ask... did she get a ride from someone to get rid of the body?

Did she walk?

So, can anyone see Deborah drunk, most possibly blinded by tears, in the dark, walking in the woods carrying a child in her arms?

If she walked on the street, why did nobody report her? Someone reported a man with a baby, police discounted that account. Was this a male acquaintance of Deborah helping her get rid of the baby? If it was, we can assume the man had no car? Why was he walking?

How far could Deborah travel on foot, in her condition, get rid of the baby and return before her husband got home?

If she got a ride from Phillip, or one of her female friends, sooner or later these accomplices will spill the beans.

We can always include the hubby in the situation, but IF there is any involvement, it had to be right before 911 was called. So he couldn't have traveled far.

Of course, things could've happened before in the day and the father maybe got rid of the body on his way to work. However, I couldn't believe this by the smile on Deborah's face on the surveillance picture. No way her daughter could've been harmed before that trip to buy wine. Her face looks too happy. Okay, so maybe the happiness is the wine, but how can someone smile if something had happened to her baby?

MOO.

Did you see the video of Casey Anthony with her boyfriend in a video store on the day that Caylee disappearance?

Could it be that Debbie intended to be captured on security video purchasing winr and diapers to set the scene for the drinking binge alibi that would render her incompentent and ... to give the indication that little Lisa ... who had met her demise earlier ... was still alive?

When was the last time that ANYONE other than Jeremy and Lisa has seen baby Lisa?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 18, 2011, 04:56:48 PM »

Here's more on the report from earlier in Manhattan, Kan:

Baby Lisa Irwin was possibly seen at McAllister’s in Manhattan with two white females - one with very dark hair wearing a shell pink hooded sweat shirt, the other was the a slender female with mousy brown hair and dark eyes. Both women appeared to be in their 20’s. They left McAllister’s after they saw the reporting party observing them. They have in small black vehicle with unknown MO tags in an unknown direction of travel.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:52 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAX4WUBW

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 18, 2011, 04:58:54 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-tacopina-irwin-attorney-returns-to-new-york-fbi-continues-searches-20111018,0,6724522.story
Irwin Attorney Returns To New York, FBI Continues Searches
October 18, 2011 3:25 CDT

KANSAS CITY—

FBI agents were searching an area again on Tuesday with some dogs in a wooded area off North Brighton Avenue and 34th Terrace. They said they were not acting on any one specific tip.
The area was declared a "no-fly zone."  Crime scene vans and canine units were also at the scene.
Lisa Irwin's parents left their home with a woman in a government vehicle Tuesday, after the woman met with them for a couple hours.

That meeting happening about noon at the house on North Walrond where Lisa's parents have been staying.  They left without speaking with the media.
 ::snipping2::
The lawyer hired to represent baby Lisa's parents, Joe Tacopina, says he believes Lisa Irwin is still alive.  He says the parents are being cooperative, despite a Kansas City Police statement that the parents' "level of cooperation hasn't been what it needs to be do help find Lisa."

Tacopina returned to New York Monday night after his news conference with the parents.  He appeared on Fox and Friends Tuesday morning on the FOX News channel, along with consultant "Wild Bill" Stanton.
Video at Link

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 18, 2011, 04:59:11 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/18/3214895/crime-scene-technicians-at-site.html#ixzz1bavinpns
Posted on Tue, Oct. 18, 2011 03:33 PM

Two crime scene vans and multiple unmarked police cars and SUVs were on the scene.

Crime scene technicians were observed going into the woods with screens used to sift dirt.

The wooded area was one of many in the neighborhoods near the family’s home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue that had been searched since Lisa vanished Oct. 4.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/18/3214895/crime-scene-technicians-at-site.html#ixzz1bAXWuK8s

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: October 18, 2011, 04:59:44 PM »

Did she walk?

MOO.

Did you see the video of Casey Anthony with her boyfriend in a video store on the day that Caylee disappearance?

Could it be that Debbie intended to be captured on security video purchasing winr and diapers to set the scene for the drinking binge alibi that would render her incompentent and ... to give the indication that little Lisa ... who had met her demise earlier ... was still alive?

When was the last time that ANYONE other than Jeremy and Lisa has seen baby Lisa?

Janet

walking along the roads I am getting .42 mile(Mapquest), easy even if drunk - I hate to confess that I walk the dog some wkend evenings with a buzz and tasty beverage in hand very late greater distances with my super duper big mag light of course...

last sighting - either Oct 2nd picture release of party?  unless neighbor has claimed to see her that night and we are not privy to that info?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 18, 2011, 05:00:34 PM »

Live video from NewsChopper 9, which is flying over the baby Lisa search area
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com edited by Brian Foster - KMBC.co

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bAY2BzDr

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 18, 2011, 05:02:46 PM »

All the police and dog presence in this specific area right now indicates that someone gave searchers a heads up regarding something relevant to the Lisa Irwin case.  IMO.

Janet

++++++

Irwin Attorney Returns To New York, FBI Continues Searches
3:35 p.m. CDT, October 18, 2011

KANSAS CITY— FBI agents were searching an area again on Tuesday with some dogs in a wooded area off North Brighton Avenue and 34th Terrace. They said they were not acting on any one specific tip.

The area was declared a "no-fly zone."  Crime scene vans and canine units were also at the scene.

<snipped>

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-tacopina-irwin-attorney-returns-to-new-york-fbi-continues-searches-20111018,0,6724522.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.