April 28, 2024, 12:19:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546698 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: October 18, 2011, 07:59:10 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-tacopina-irwin-attorney-returns-to-new-york-fbi-continues-searches-20111018,0,6724522.story
Irwin Attorney Returns To New York, FBI Continues Searches
October 18, 2011 3:25 CDT

KANSAS CITY—

FBI agents were searching an area again on Tuesday with some dogs in a wooded area off North Brighton Avenue and 34th Terrace. They said they were not acting on any one specific tip.
The area was declared a "no-fly zone."  Crime scene vans and canine units were also at the scene.
Lisa Irwin's parents left their home with a woman in a government vehicle Tuesday, after the woman met with them for a couple hours.

That meeting happening about noon at the house on North Walrond where Lisa's parents have been staying.  They left without speaking with the media.
 ::snipping2::
The lawyer hired to represent baby Lisa's parents, Joe Tacopina, says he believes Lisa Irwin is still alive.  He says the parents are being cooperative, despite a Kansas City Police statement that the parents' "level of cooperation hasn't been what it needs to be do help find Lisa."

Tacopina returned to New York Monday night after his news conference with the parents.  He appeared on Fox and Friends Tuesday morning on the FOX News channel, along with consultant "Wild Bill" Stanton.
Video at Link

who would the BBM be?  Gov't car?  FBI?  Any guesses?

Family services ?...

JerseyGirl this article is so fricken wrong...when I followed the link it said "Defense Attorneys car".  I was so mad - wishing these parents were actually reaching out and talking to the FBI or having CPS talk to the boys about what they heard that night but no...fooled again.  They are looking worse and worse. 
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: October 18, 2011, 08:01:10 PM »

@ 4:43 mark taco and bill,talk about the boy/s hearing a clicking noise,no time on
when they heard that noise
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-dodge-questions-police/story?id=14760706

Thanks for posting that.  (FYI - The video with that statement is now the second video, as there's a new one when you click that link.)  I wonder if the clicking noise was the sound of cigarette lighters?  If the boys were still up but in bed they may have heard their mom lighting up.

Also, it's interesting that Tacopants is trying to tie together DB's innocence with the fact that she offered up the information about her drinking that night.  He implies that since she told the truth about that, that she must be telling the truth about everything else.  Oh, OK.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: October 18, 2011, 08:01:23 PM »

walking along the roads I am getting .42 mile(Mapquest), easy even if drunk - I hate to confess that I walk the dog some wkend evenings with a buzz and tasty beverage in hand very late greater distances with my super duper big mag light of course...

last sighting - either Oct 2nd picture release of party?  unless neighbor has claimed to see her that night and we are not privy to that info?

1.  Could Lisa have met her demise sometime between the departure of the neighbour  and the return of Jeremy from work and then an inebriated Debbie immediately took her baby's body and disposed of her in the woods?  I could be wrong but ... I don't think so.

2.  If it is revealed that the neighbor saw or heard Lisa on the evening of October 3rd ... I will digress from my speculation that something bad happened sometime in the day/s prior to Jeremy's departure from the home on October 3rd for his first workplace night shift.

Two things struck me as odd. The dad worked this night shift and he comes home at 4 am
doesn't that mean that the dad went to work at 8 PM, (assuming he works an 8 hour shift)
then wouldn't he have known the time the baby was put to bed and wouldn't the neighbor
have seen him while Deborah and neighbor were drinking?

I can't find it but Jerseygirl posted a link to video interview with Megyn Kelly where Jeremy states that he left for work at 5:20 PM.  Did Jeremy work a 10 hour shift?

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: October 18, 2011, 08:05:44 PM »

I agree fatcatlurker.. Why is a criminal attorney involved.... I keep wondering who was the one
who took her out of the home.. Deborah had to have help...JMO
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2011, 08:08:34 PM »

I can't recall...did LE state that K9's were not able to pick up any scent at all?  If not, I would think that she wouldn't have been walking with baby into woods.  Wouldn't it make sense that if there is no scent that either:

1. she is still within the area of the home, or
2. had been put directly in a car when taken?

I am not positive but I thought during the Amber Dubose/Chelsea King case that the dogs LE had were capable of tracing a scent even while driving in a car and the dog would alert sometimes at an exit. I need to read up on what these dogs are capable of. Does anyone remember about dogs being able to follow a scent even if the victim was driven off in a car?

The following are post here at scared monkeys that referenced the dogs hired by Amber's family.

The report showed the dogs had followed Amber's trail from Escondido to the Pala area last August.

When the announcement was made this weekend that Amber's remains were found in the Pala area, it outraged Welch, who had hired the dog team from Virginia.

Welch said a full report was given to Escondido police six months ago.
http://www.10news.com/news/22780380/detail.html

Both dogs picked up Amber's scent at her north Escondido home and followed it to Interstate 15, Jones said.

The animals and their handlers walked part of the way, Jones said.

When it was clear they were following a freeway, they traveled by car.

At off-ramps, the dogs were let out to test whether the trail continued north, Jones said.

At Highway 76, the dogs picked up Amber's scent and headed steadily toward Pala, Jones said.

Around the Pala Mission, and for approximately three miles north on Pala Temecula Road, the dogs found Amber's scent in numerous locations, the handler said.

In the area Amber's remains were found, the dogs again followed a trail, Jones said.
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/escondido/article_7a7449b1-6a3d-5930-a68b-c0373e775ad1.html
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5361.msg1090406;topicseen#msg1090406

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »

walking along the roads I am getting .42 mile(Mapquest), easy even if drunk - I hate to confess that I walk the dog some wkend evenings with a buzz and tasty beverage in hand very late greater distances with my super duper big mag light of course...

last sighting - either Oct 2nd picture release of party?  unless neighbor has claimed to see her that night and we are not privy to that info?

1.  Could Lisa have met her demise sometime between the departure of the neighbour  and the return of Jeremy from work and then an inebriated Debbie immediately took her baby's body and disposed of her in the woods?  I could be wrong but ... I don't think so.

2.  If it is revealed that the neighbor saw or heard Lisa on the evening of October 3rd ... I will digress from my speculation that something bad happened sometime in the day/s prior to Jeremy's departure from the home on October 3rd for his first workplace night shift.

Two things struck me as odd. The dad worked this night shift and he comes home at 4 am
doesn't that mean that the dad went to work at 8 PM, (assuming he works an 8 hour shift)
then wouldn't he have known the time the baby was put to bed and wouldn't the neighbor

I can't find it but Jerseygirl posted a link to video interview with Megyn Kelly where Jeremy states that he left for work at 5:20 PM.  Did Jeremy work a 10 hour shift?

Janet

Janet

IDK Janet.. It has never been released what his hours were that night.. All we know is according to Jeremy he left for work at 5:20pm and got home around 3:30pm..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2011, 08:09:22 PM »

Janet

Janet

IDK Janet.. It has never been released what his hours were that night.. All we know is according to Jeremy he left for work at 5:20pm and got home around 3:30pm  am..
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: October 18, 2011, 08:09:38 PM »

You gotta account that he may or may not have worked 8 hours. IF he did, you add one hour for lunch, maybe breaks, and time to get back and forth from home.

Most possibly not accurate, but rounding up, he should've left around 7:00pm. That's 8 hours work, 1 hour lunch.

If he quoted 5:20pm, then he may not have a schedule.

-----

"Lisa Irwin's parents left their home with a local defense attorney Tuesday, after the woman met with them for a couple hours."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-tacopina-irwin-attorney-returns-to-new-york-fbi-continues-searches-20111018,0,6724522.story

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: October 18, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »

"Boehm said the reason the organization sometimes increases rewards beyond $1,000 is to generate tips when the case has grown cold. He said the Lisa Irwin case is still active and still generating potential leads.

Crimestoppers is still offering its standard $1,000 reward in the case, even though private investigator Bill Stanton offered up to $100,000 for Lisa Irwin's safe return.

Crimestoppers said it has not been in contact with Stanton, who announced Monday that he would be leaving the Kansas City area for now."

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29522792/detail.html

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #369 on: October 18, 2011, 08:28:52 PM »

I can't find it but Jerseygirl posted a link to video interview with Megyn ~~Kelly where Jeremy states that he left for work at 5:20 PM.  Did Jeremy work a 10 hour shift?

Janet

Janet
Janet~
I think this may be the post by Jerseygirl posted in thread #2.

Jeremy stated the last time he saw baby Lisa was at 5:20pm before he left for work..

1:27 pm ET October 17, 2011
FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter

VIDEO at this LINK:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: October 18, 2011, 08:39:56 PM »

Thanks cartfly

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: October 18, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin Riley County KS Police confirm Baby Lisa sighting in Manhattan KS was NOT the missing 11 month old child. #fb
14 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: October 18, 2011, 09:05:40 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight!  Tune in now!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #373 on: October 18, 2011, 09:08:00 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin Riley County KS Police confirm Baby Lisa sighting in Manhattan KS was NOT the missing 11 month old child. #fb
14 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz
I think about Cindy Anthony bloodhounding after those supposed Caylee sightings.  If DB starts accusing LE of ignoring tips I'm going to scream.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 18, 2011, 09:08:51 PM »

Okay.  Here we have a PI comparing the disappearance of little Lisa Irwin to stealing a puppy.     That's just wrong imo.  Damage control.  Minimizing.  There's such a big difference in the two, I can't even begin...!  And just how does Joe Tacopina know for sure Deborah Bradley's arrest is "absolutely not" going to happen.  Really?!  Here comes more damage control, more spin, more media, more bs.  JMHO  And during all this, where's Lisa?  I can't print the entire article, nor can I bold the entire thing, but this is making me crazy.   

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44943323/ns/today-today_people/#.Tp4fwXJZrwI
Attorney: Baby Lisa's mother will 'absolutely not' be arrested
'I believe this baby is alive and in the hands of someone else, private investigator tells TODAY

October 18, 2011
(Transcript Available)
Grief over missing baby Lisa Irwin has caused inconsistencies in her mother’s story, according to a private investigator and prominent defense attorney who have been hired by the family.
They also maintain Deborah Bradley had nothing to do with the baby's disappearance.

“I do believe this baby is alive and in the hands of someone else,’’ private investigator Bill Stanton told TODAY’s Ann Curry Tuesday. “The fact that they haven’t found this child just reinforces my belief that the baby is alive. Who steals a puppy to do away with a puppy? You steal that puppy because you want it. I think it’s either trafficking or maybe an emotionally disturbed person that took this child.’’
Baby Lisa has been missing since Oct. 4, and although the Kansas City police have not named anyone a suspect, they have noted that the parents of the child, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, have not been as cooperative as they would like in the investigation of her disappearance. Bradley has also revealed discrepancies from the original story she told investigators, as she recently said she was drunk on the night of her baby’s disappearance and that the last time she saw her child was nearly four hours earlier than she originally told police.

She also revealed that she takes anti-anxiety medication and may have blacked out from drinking wine on the night that her daughter disappeared. Bradley admitted on Monday that she fears she will be arrested, which newly-hired defense attorney Joe Tacopina said is “absolutely not’’ going to happen.

People are making a little bit more that than it is,’’ Tacopina told Curry. “She’s not changing her story as to when she saw her baby last. She describes putting the baby to bed at a certain time of night. Obviously she wasn’t clocking that when she was putting the baby to bed. She wasn’t marking the time down.
Clearly the parents’ level of cooperation has not been what it needs to be to find this child,’’ the Kansas City Police Department said in a statement. “Should they change their minds, our door is always open.’’

“It’s unbelievable to hear that,’’ Tacopina said. “They’ve cooperated as recently as yesterday. They want to cooperate, but they want to make sure the investigation is being done in good faith.
When you’re cooperating, and you’re being interviewed, and a detective within an hour or two of the baby’s disappearance starts accusing you of murder, it really doesn’t do much for the cooperative spirit. These parents want more than anything to find out what happened.’’

Stanton and his team are re-examining the evidence the police have gathered as well as conducting their own investigation into the baby’s disappearance. The baby was first discovered missing, the parents have said, when Jeremy Irwin came home from his first night shift as an electrician at 4 a.m.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #375 on: October 18, 2011, 09:09:49 PM »

I have a feeling that DB and JI left their house because they were afraid LE was going to bug the place and and listen in on their conversations. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: October 18, 2011, 09:23:46 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @CNN Headline News reporting @kcpolice obtain search warrant for Irwin home on N Lister. Developing. #fb
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: October 18, 2011, 09:31:31 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @CNN Headline News reporting @kcpolice obtain search warrant for Irwin home on N Lister. Developing. #fb
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

From KCTV - Police serve search warrant on baby Lisa's family home.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/day-15-police-serve-search-warrant-on-baby-lisas-family-home

Wow, and the family is not allowed in the home.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: October 18, 2011, 09:32:57 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/day-15-police-serve-search-warrant-on-baby-lisas-family-home
Day 15: Police serve search warrant on baby Lisa's family home
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Posted: Oct 18, 2011 11:40 AM CDT Updated: Oct 18, 2011 8:16 PM CDT
Police said Tuesday night they have a warrant to search the family home on North Lister Avenue of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.  They also said the family is not allowed in the home.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: October 18, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@
@melindamusil ...or acting on advice of counsel.
6 minutes ago
Kris Ketz
KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin (3) ...makes one wonder if we're seeing Joe Tacopina in action here ?
7 minutes ago
Kris Ketz
KrisKetz Kris Ketz
@
@tallen1984 I wouldn't hang there too long.
9 minutes ago
Kris Ketz
KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin (2) Just a guess past searches were done w/parents consent but this time they either didn't get it or thought they wouldn't.
10 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.