April 27, 2024, 10:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546661 times)
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #380 on: October 18, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »

This isn't "news" persey but I have a friend who got married on the 14th and Lisa's Aunt (JI's sister) was in her wedding.  She said the family is all hold up together - the girl showed up to walk down the isle only and went right back to where ever they are staying.

This whole thing stinks; now that CA got off how many sick breeders think they can too?

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: October 18, 2011, 09:45:17 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin ...and a condition of the search warrant is the parents can't go inside their home. #fb
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: October 18, 2011, 09:57:05 PM »

Jeremy Irwin work van

JI is prob a journey man electrician,so he would only work how ever long his particular part 
of the job takes, and is paid by the co,by the hr or by the job,and that depends on the rules
for MO. code for contractors,JI could be a sub contractor through that co

his co website has a pop up lisa missing poster
http://www.allcurrentelectrickc.com/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: October 18, 2011, 10:00:32 PM »

Wow.  Not looking good at all at this point.    
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #384 on: October 18, 2011, 10:11:31 PM »

TRANSCRIPT (apologies if already posted)

From NBC Baby Lisa’s mom says she may have blacked out

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44942594#44942594

ANN CURRY, co-host: We turn now to the search for baby Lisa Irwin. Now her parents have a top criminal defense attorney and a private investigator working for them. We're going to talk to them in just a moment. But first, NBC's Peter Alexander has the latest. Peter, good morning.

PETER ALEXANDER reporting: And good morning to you. Investigators tell NBC News they have now received hundreds of tips from across this country and even overseas, as far away as Barbados and England. But the biggest twist just came here yesterday when we heard for the first time from a new criminal defense attorney, Joe Tacopina, who you will speak to in just a moment, who insists that his clients, baby Lisa's Irwin's parents, are innocent. However, there are new inconsistencies in their story that are drawing new scrutiny. Two full weeks into the baffling disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin the spotlight's on the shifting public statements by her mother, Deborah Bradley. Deborah first revealed to NBC News that she was drinking at home with a neighbor in the hours before she says Lisa vanished from her crib. Were you drinking that night?

Ms. DEBORAH BRADLEY: Yes.

ALEXANDER: How much?

Ms. BRADLEY: Enough to be drunk.

Ms. BRADLEY: Mm-hmm.

ALEXANDER: As seen on this surveillance tape, Deborah bought wine with her brother that evening. She now acknowledges taking anxiety medication and said in a separate interview she may have blacked out after drinking more than five glasses of wine that night. Deborah told People magazine she can't remember if she turned off the lights or checked on her daughter before going to bed around 10:30 PM. A lot of people are going to say, ' Deborah, you were drunk that night. Is there any chance you did anything that hurt your daughter that you're just not telling us?'

Ms. BRADLEY: No, no, no. And if I thought there was a chance I'd say it. No, no.

ALEXANDER: Meanwhile, the hunt for clues Monday included four separate searches at the Irwin home, outside the home where Lisa's parents have been staying with relatives. At a neighbor's home, where detectives were seen removing bags of items. And at this neighborhood park where crews even drained a creek.

Mr. JOE TACOPINA (Defense Attorney Hired By Irwin Family): And I'm optimistic and confident at the end of the day, the truth will come out.

ALEXANDER: On Monday, baby Lisa's parents introduced their new lawyer, high-profile criminal defense attorney Joe Tacopina, whose past clients include Joran van der Sloot. Tacopina says his heartbroken clients have nothing to hide.

Mr. TACOPINA: She's a mother who is in a high state of trauma, who trembles every day and cries. And if her recollection sometimes isn't what it should be regarding certain times of events, I don't think we could really be too harsh on that inconsistency, if it is in fact an inconsistency.

Ms. BRADLEY: I can't change what people think. Everybody is going to have an opinion. It is so easy to judge. It is so easy to point the finger. It is so easy to make assumptions when you don't know me as a person, you don't know me as a mother.

ALEXANDER: Authorities say they still have no suspects in this case, including the Irwins, whose attorney said their interview with us Sunday would be the last time they speak to the media for now. We also spoke to police late yesterday, who released this statement, and they say to us the following, " Clearly the parents' level of cooperation has not been what it needs to be to find this child. Should they change their mind, our door is always open."

Ann: Peter Alexander, thank you. Joe Tacopina is a top criminal defense attorney just hired by baby Lisa's parents and Bill Stanton is a private investigator also working with the family. Gentlemen, good morning to both of you.

CURRY: Good morning.

Mr. BILL STANTON (Private Investigator): Good morning.

Mr. TACOPINA: First of all, answer this question. Why has this family not cooperated fully, given that police say that that is what they need to find baby Lisa?

CURRY: Ann, it's unbelievable to hear that. They've cooperated. As early -- as recently as yesterday, they consented to a search of their car. They consented to these sniff dogs coming to the property and searching.

Mr. TACOPINA: For a time they didn't speak to investigators...

CURRY: No, no.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/
Mr. TACOPINA: ...and they have not said that they -- they have said that they did not want their two young boys, the stepbrothers of baby Lisa, to be reinterviewed.

CURRY: Well, here's the deal, Ann. They've both been interviewed repeatedly for a total of 13 hours each, 13 hours each. They want to cooperate but they want to make sure the investigation is being done in good faith. When you're cooperating and you're being interviewed and a detective within an hour or two of the baby's disappearance starts accusing you of murder, it really doesn't do much for the cooperative spirit. And these parents want more than anything to find out what happened. I had a conversation with the police sergeant yesterday, where I said, 'Tell us what you need from us and we'll give it to you.' And there's this really stand-off mentality. And they need to understand, these people are victims.

The rest of the transcript can be read at the link but it is just Tacoboy running at the mouth.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: October 18, 2011, 10:13:29 PM »

Article and video..

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Police said Tuesday night they have a warrant to search the family home on North Lister Avenue of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.  They also said the family is not allowed in the home.

That new development comes shortly after Riley County police confirm the baby seen with two women in Manhattan, KS Tuesday afternoon was not baby Lisa.

They said they made contact with the two women after witnesses reported a possible sighting of a baby that fits 11-month-old Lisa Irwin's description about 120 miles west of the Kansas City metro.

Kansas Highway Patrol officials said Riley County police asked them to put out an alert on a small black car with Missouri license plates with two women both in their 20s and a baby inside. According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, the women were seen at a McAlister's Deli in Manhattan, KS just after 1 p.m. but left after witnesses said people took notice of them.

Meanwhile, in Kansas City, police activity picked up at a search area near the Irwin home on North Lister Avenue. Several detectives searched a wooded area just off North Brighton in hopes of a lead in finding baby Lisa, but that hope was deferred as the search turned up empty. The area searched was one that police said they have searched before but they said their investigation brought them back to the site. 

continued..

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15721746/day-15-police-serve-search-warrant-on-baby-lisas-family-home
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: October 18, 2011, 10:15:45 PM »

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin ...and a condition of the search warrant is the parents can't go inside their home. #fb
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/KrisKetz

So is LE at the home now? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: October 18, 2011, 10:16:36 PM »

Joe Tacopina is going to mess this case up worse than it already is imo.  Check this:  "He added later that Bradley's admissions about drinking "goes to her credibility."  More like Deborah fessed up before the person/persons she was drinking with told police she was drunk.  Having three small children in your care and drinking until you black out doesn't fit too well with the word "creditibility" imo.  The more I read about Deborah the less I can think of her as being credible.  Changing stories is NEVER good imo.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyer-mom-missing-baby-hide-14758614
KC Police Want More From Parents of Missing Baby
October 18, 2011

ansas City police said Tuesday that the parents of a missing baby have not sat down face-to-face with investigators since Oct. 8, four days after the couple said someone must have entered their home and taken their baby as the mom and two other children slept.

It's been 10 days since the couple have answered police questions on "things that we believe only they would know about," Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young said.

The child's mother, Deborah Bradley, has given television interviews since then, including at least two in which she said she had been drinking the night Lisa disappeared and may have blacked out.

"Our focus has always been and remains to find this girl," Young said. "And as I said before, we strongly believe that their complete cooperation and communication with detectives is critical for that to happen."
 ::snipping2::
As the searches continue without any arrests, attention has turned to Bradley and her network interviews. She told NBC that she was drunk the night she last saw her baby and that she did not see the baby after putting her to bed at about 6:40 p.m. — roughly four hours earlier than the time she originally gave police. She didn't explain the difference.

Her lawyer, Joe Tacopina, did not return messages seeking comment Tuesday. On Monday, he said the parents were done giving media interviews, but he insisted they were innocent.

"I don't recall in recent history anyone under this umbrella of suspicion be so open and forthright, warts and all, regarding the events. Because they have nothing to hide," Tacopina said.

He added later that Bradley's admissions about drinking "goes to her credibility."
Say what?!!!

"That's something she was willing to tell the truth about even if it didn't make her look good because she's got nothing to hide," he said.

Jeff Lanza, a retired FBI special agent, said the manner in which the child's disappearance has unfolded publicly has been "bizarre" and may have reduced public support for the parents.

"The fact that they've been on national TV so much ... the fact that they've been out there so much and then publicly changing their story, or she is publicly changing the story, is very surprising," Lanza said.

More...
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: October 18, 2011, 10:22:48 PM »

http://adastrum.kansascity.com/?q=node/1306
More objections to Lisa Irwin coverage
Derek Donovan, The Star's readers' representative

A caller echoed sentiments I've heard from others today:

"Please tell The Star to resist turning the Lisa Irwin thing into more of a tabloid (story) instead of just sticking to the facts. It makes me sick to think we're going to be looking at another Casey Anthony here. And quit it with the Joe Tacopina (coverage). Don't put the cameras on them. Pay attention to the police and the searchers."

::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #389 on: October 18, 2011, 10:25:29 PM »

Right - I'd like to see focus on finding Lisa

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2011, 10:43:47 PM »

Article and Video..

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
Police will return to the home where baby Lisa Irwin disappeared from 15 days ago. The family has been staying with other family members at a different residence. On Tuesday, police obtained a search warrant and plan to take a second look at Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. Officers didn't say when that search will happen, but it's likely it will happen on Wednesday.

continued..

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-kcpd-new-search-irwin-home-missing-baby-20111018,0,794561.story

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2011, 10:58:07 PM »

I did know the staying with family part and I also know the street is a media zoo.  I am from KC and my kids/family still live there and know family members and have friends who live in the neighborhood - but don't know DB or JI

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: October 18, 2011, 11:08:11 PM »

No link on this, I just saw it on local news, KMBC, the police are at the Irwin house and it is lit up bright as day.  They are not going to seach until tomorrow, they are simply guarding it now.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: October 18, 2011, 11:09:37 PM »

Sorry Jerseygirl, you had that already. Isn't it nice to know when you're right 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #394 on: October 18, 2011, 11:09:51 PM »

No link on this, I just saw it on local news, KMBC, the police are at the Irwin house and it is lit up bright as day.  They are not going to seach until tomorrow, they are simply guarding it now.

Sheesh...you think that the baby has been there all along?  Doesn't this home have a basement?  I wonder if there is any type of crawl space?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: October 18, 2011, 11:15:40 PM »

Transcription of Judge Jeanine's interview with Lisa's parents

Debbi: “Me and my neighbor were out front talking and the boys were and Maria – she has a  4-year-old daughter – was in the bedroom with them and they have a TV in there and bunk beds and stuff, and they were watching some sort of fairy tale movie and um, I mean everything was, everything was pretty normal. I mean Jeremy never works nights and never works overnight certainly so …”

Judge Jeanine: “So this is the first time you worked an overnight?”

Jeremy: “Yeah, this is the first time I’ve ever not been home at night, so …”

Judge Jeanine: “But that night, who went to bed first, Debbie?”

Debbi: “Um, Lisa. And then I put the boys to bed and I, I, I went to sleep.”

Judge Jeanine: “The neighbor was gone when you went to sleep?”

Debbi: “Yeah.”

Judge Jeanine: “And you think that was about 10:30?”

Judge Jeanine: “Were the lights on or off when you went to bed?”

Debbi: “I turned them off.”

Judge Jeanine: “OK, was the front door locked or unlocked?”

Debbi: “I don’t remember. Typically I lock it. Um, I mean I left the computer room window open and …”

Judge Jeanine: “So the computer room is in the front of the house?”

Jeremy: “Yeah, that’s right.”

Debbi breaks down and weeps, hugging Jeremy.

Judge Jeanine: “I can’t imagine the pain you’re going through. Was there a screen on the computer room window?”

Debbie: “Yeah.”

Jeremy: “Yeah.”

Debbi: “And, um, when he came in it was, and he tried to shut the window because we, we, almost never, except for maybe our bedroom which is really far off the ground and maybe twice or every once in a while we’ll leave the boy’s window cracked, um, for them so they don’t get hot in the summer. But he knew that, you know, I’m sure there’s been a couple of times we’ve left it open but it’s not enough to when you walk by it’s a normal thing at 4 o’clock in the morning.”

Judge Jeanine: “What do you mean when you said ‘he knew’?”

Debbi: “Whenever he came in from work, I mean he’s – he came in …”

Judge Jeanine: “What time do you normally come home, Jeremy?”

Jeremy: “About 5 in the evening.”

Judge Jeanine: “The evening?”

Jeremy: “Yeah.”

Judge Jeanine: “But this night you were the last one to go to bed, you turn all the lights out, there was a screen in the window but the window was open?”

Judge Jeanine: “OK, what’s the next thing that you remember?”

Debbi: “Him coming in the bedroom, um, I didn’t know what time it was until he later on had said it because I hadn’t checked but he came in and said, um, you know, ‘why are all the lights on?’ um, you know, ‘why is the screen popped out of the window. Part of, a quarter of it was popped out or something and um, I was, you know, I got up, I was ‘I don’t, I don’t, I don’t know what you’re talking about’ …

And um, my son was sleeping with me and um, sometimes, you know, I (inaudible) – my kids have always, when they were younger, little, slept in bed with me so I like to do that when I can. And, um, he asked why Michael was there and I was like, ‘you know, he’s just, he’s sleeping next to me’ and, um, I guess with everything he was saying out loud to me, you know, he thought ‘wait a minute, you know, Lisa’s bedroom door’s open’ and we always close it when she goes to sleep at night. And he ran back and checked and he said, he came in the room and said ‘Where’s Lisa, where’s she at?’ And I said ‘She’s, she’s in her crib. What are you, you know, and he says she’s not there and we just got up and screaming for her and looking everywhere and she wasn’t there.”

Judge Jeanine: “She’s 10 months old, Lisa’s 10 months old.”

Debbi said: “She’s almost 11 months old the 11th. Her birthday is next month.   

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/judge-jeanine-interview-with-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-transcribed
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: October 18, 2011, 11:19:09 PM »

Sheesh...you think that the baby has been there all along?  Doesn't this home have a basement?  I wonder if there is any type of crawl space?
I was thinking the same thing....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: October 18, 2011, 11:19:29 PM »

I think they are playing mind games with them and their new lawyer.  They couldn't have taken kindly to tacojoe's statements.  And yes it has a walk-out type basement with a garage underneath also.  It looks like a one-story from the front and a two-story from the back.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: October 18, 2011, 11:24:48 PM »

What if Lisa is found at the house?  Could the dogs have missed that?   From what we've read, there is no scent of Lisa leading from the home.   
Even if Lisa isn't found in the home, LE could be looking for evidence of crimes against her.  This could include checking drains, the washing machine, vacuum cleaners and etc.  It could include checking the walls, floor & ceilings for blood spatter or even other body fluid that was cleaned up and isn't visible to the naked eye but can be seen with special tools.   Things like that.  They could look at clothes, shoes, mattresses and all kinds of things checking for foul play. And some clothing items or shoes might have mud or pollen, bits of leaves and etc., that could give a clue where the clothes were worn in case the person wearing them went out to the woods.   I hope they go over the house with a fine tooth comb.  In my opinion, LE seems to think Lisa is no longer alive.  They've checked dumpsters, the dump and wooded areas, creeks.   

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #399 on: October 18, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »

Luminol spraying?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.