April 27, 2024, 09:35:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546659 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 19, 2011, 09:27:14 AM »

Notice the body language.  He is not embracing her and she is not embracing him.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 19, 2011, 09:28:58 AM »

Sorry, I pushed post instead of preview, here is the link  Orlin Wagner

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: October 19, 2011, 09:33:29 AM »

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BREAKING Investigators now gathering at #LisaIrwin home to execute search warrant. yfrog.com/h7d6amnj
5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/peteralexander

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 19, 2011, 09:35:09 AM »

BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Crime scene vans arrive. Media being pushed back. PD is issuing a no fly zone over the Lister home. yfrog.com/nt1oluj
9 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/BonyenKCTV5

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 19, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/cops-expected-to-search-lisa-irwin%27s-home

No-fly zone ordered, street blocked ahead of anticipated search of Lisa Irwin's home

Posted: 6:57 AM
Last Updated: 1 minute ago

By: Lisa Benson By: Lisa Benson

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The FAA has ordered a no-fly zone over the house of Lisa Irwin, and authorities have blocked off North Lister Avenue in ahead of an expected search of the missing girl’s home.

Police officers have asked media covering the story to move off the street where the house is located.

Investigators are expected to search the home of the missing 11-month-old Kansas City girl Wednesday, more than two weeks after she was reported missing.

The Kansas City Police Department obtained the warrant Tuesday night, but had yet to enter the home, in the 3600 block of N. Lister Avenue in Kansas City’s Northland.
 ::snipping2::
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 19, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »

Any body catch on Joy Behar something being said about the Irwin's taking down or dismantling Lisa's room? Why would you do that?

If it's true, it sounds like they are resigned to the thought that she is not coming back.

I hope it is NOT because they want to get rid of evidence.

Is there a link for Irwin's taking down/dismantling Lisa's room?
IF they did do this. My take on it, there was evidence of fowl play. Irwin's didn't want anyone to find.
I do hope this is wrong.  I would love a happy ending.

MARSHALL: Where are the grandparents during this time? We saw with Casey and George -- Cindy and George Anthony, that they preserved the child`s room hoping that the child would come home. This family has dismantled the child`s room. And I want to make a comment about the children. She said it was grown-up time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/18/joy.01.html

Tks....so they did dismantle Lisa's room...OMG.
Do we know what kind of bed/crib Lisa was in?  Could she of gotten out by herself/head got caught in the crib?

Monkeys,

How does she know this information?  Where is her source?  She is not a detective.  I am not biting onto this
information, until it is confirmed.

(BETHANY MARSHALL, PSYCHOANALYST) How is she aware of this stuff???  IMO

rumor mill is saying she is looking at the pictures we saw with the stuff/boxes in the crib??  And spinning that they are dismantling Lisa's room.  That is just what I've read on other boards.  

I will need new pictures to believe this one also.  I'd think LE has kept a strict chart of when the Irwin's have gone in that house with a length of time and what they took out of it but that's what I would do and assume a proactive LE would do.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: October 19, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »

Does Xanax come in some type of time release capsule?  The stuff I take usually wears off after about 4 hours.  It's not a daily med.  Just something to settle nerves every now and then.  So, why did DB have to take it first thing in the am?  Was something going on?  Also, if the cell phones were cut off for non-payment, why was DB putting contact info into Daddy's old phone?  I mean, what was the point if there was no service on any of the 3 phones?  But wait, wasn't one phone broken?  Wow.  Lot's of useless excuses for 3 phones that can't be found.
I am on Xanax 3 times a day or suppose to be but only take it once a day at night to sleep, without it at night I am awake off and on and dont feel rested the next day. If I took it 3 times a day I would be sleeping all the time. I dont think its a capsule but the effects are short term.
Jazzy, I take mine at night too.  It makes me so relaxed and sleepy I couldn't function during the day.  Also, hubby is home at night so I know the kids are taken care of.  I've had a couple of days that I've had to take one but I usually take 1/2 a tablet so that I'm not totally out of it and hubby stays home with me.  I can't imagine mixing X and wine.  Talk about feeling mellow.

I read somewhere she was taking "Effexor?" not xanax which is taken once a day every day for depression and more extreme anxiety but with her background doctors could of prescribed her any thing unfortunately.  Hubby takes xanax as needed I can tell you; you do not want to drink on that stuff.  It makes you drunk faster and really works on the motor skills of walking and talking in my experience. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 19, 2011, 09:47:12 AM »

Livestream....
http://www.kctv5.com/category/215384/kctv5-livestream-mva1

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 19, 2011, 09:51:43 AM »

Another livestream.
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1Zvo3YEs8

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 19, 2011, 09:57:55 AM »

I'm running out the door but a thought just came to me.  Lisa's family hasn't been staying in the house for a while now.  I wonder if they started to smell decomposition?  Deborah will say she doesn't remember what happened.  Just thinking about that story from NC where the childs body was found in the attic
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 19, 2011, 09:58:46 AM »

Does Xanax come in some type of time release capsule?  The stuff I take usually wears off after about 4 hours.  It's not a daily med.  Just something to settle nerves every now and then.  So, why did DB have to take it first thing in the am?  Was something going on?  Also, if the cell phones were cut off for non-payment, why was DB putting contact info into Daddy's old phone?  I mean, what was the point if there was no service on any of the 3 phones?  But wait, wasn't one phone broken?  Wow.  Lot's of useless excuses for 3 phones that can't be found.
I am on Xanax 3 times a day or suppose to be but only take it once a day at night to sleep, without it at night I am awake off and on and dont feel rested the next day. If I took it 3 times a day I would be sleeping all the time. I dont think its a capsule but the effects are short term.
Jazzy, I take mine at night too.  It makes me so relaxed and sleepy I couldn't function during the day.  Also, hubby is home at night so I know the kids are taken care of.  I've had a couple of days that I've had to take one but I usually take 1/2 a tablet so that I'm not totally out of it and hubby stays home with me.  I can't imagine mixing X and wine.  Talk about feeling mellow.

Xanax (generic version alprazolome) does not, to my knowledge come in capsule but in doses of .25, .50, .75 and 1 mg.  It is widely prescribed and highly addictive.  Its benzodiazepine cousin, valium, was the impetus of the Rolling Stones' song "Mother's Little Helper."  After taking a specified dose for awhile, many people notice that they are not getting the same effects, so they up the dosage on their own.  Conversely, adding alchohol can also increase the effects of xanax.  The combination of xanax and valium  often send middle-to-upper class women (especially)  into the world of addiction as their need for more and more of the drug spirals out of control.  Both benzos and alcohol tend to loosen our inhibitions, so behavior, contrary to what Deborah Bradley was stated, under one or both of these can be quite contrary to the norm. 

Even the presidents' wives are not immune as Betty Ford found out.  Her addiction (to pain killers, not benzos) led to the establishment of the Betty Ford Clinic for Substances Abuse and Addiction.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 19, 2011, 10:00:14 AM »

More on my last post and how the baby was undetected for sooo long in the damn house.....

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6400083/

Deputies found the toddler's remains in her mother's attic on Oct. 20, 2007. The indictment states the child was killed between Aug. 31, 2007, and Sept. 30, 2007.

The child had been wrapped in a plastic bag and stuffed in an empty diaper box in a corner of the attic, authorities said. The body was so badly decomposed that medical examiners have never been able to determine a cause of death.

TOO MANY COINCIDENCES>>>>>>

No kidding ...     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 19, 2011, 10:02:27 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/19/lisa-irwin-case-second-lawyer-search-warrant-and-a-confirmation/#more-8226
Lisa Irwin case: Second lawyer, search warrant and a confirmation
Posted on October 19, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #453 on: October 19, 2011, 10:04:42 AM »

Speculations are the GJ (may have some connection) why a search warrant was issued, to fine combed the house. IMO

hmmm...does this mean that the GJ doesn't think there is enough evidence and LE needs to look for more?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 19, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15728409/former-friends-of-deborah-bradley-speak
EXCLUSIVE: Former friends of Deborah Bradley speak out
Posted: Oct 19, 2011 6:47 AM CDT Updated: Oct 19, 2011 8:37 AM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Two women who say they are former friends of Deborah Bradley say they knew her around 2003, and that were part of a group of military wives that used to spend a lot of time together as neighbors in the same military community.
 ::snipping2::

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: October 19, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »

TU!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #456 on: October 19, 2011, 10:09:04 AM »

I read somewhere she was taking "Effexor?" not xanax which is taken once a day every day for depression and more extreme anxiety but with her background doctors could of prescribed her any thing unfortunately.  Hubby takes xanax as needed I can tell you; you do not want to drink on that stuff.  It makes you drunk faster and really works on the motor skills of walking and talking in my experience. 
I take a low dose of Effexor XR daily.  I can't imagine drinking the way I've heard DB describe on a regular basis and then mixing in X.  I'd bet her doc has warned her against mixing alcohol with these drugs.  Especially with an infant in the home.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 19, 2011, 10:15:49 AM »

Investigators gather outside the Irwin home.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 9:10 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bEkOndvH

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 19, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »

regarding livestream - I guess they are taking pictures of everything as it is now before ripping everything apart in and around the house?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 19, 2011, 10:19:40 AM »

by Karen Yancey/Staff 9:15 AM

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.