April 27, 2024, 07:33:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546637 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: October 19, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/19/lisa-irwin-case-second-lawyer-search-warrant-and-a-confirmation/#more-8226
Lisa Irwin case: Second lawyer, search warrant and a confirmation
Posted on October 19, 2011 by Valhall

Valhall rocks.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #481 on: October 19, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »

Did you guys see that tarp looking thingy the CSI's carried up the drive.  Looks like they then unrolled it.
Was that a carpet or rug?  I couldn't tell.

It looked like a huge painter's tarp.  Hubby has a smaller one.  It's made from canvas and when folded can be pretty heavy for me to carry alone. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: October 19, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »

Thanks, Alagary.  Always a pleasure to see Cindy being ripped into. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: October 19, 2011, 11:02:39 AM »

My gosh!  How many CSI's do they have there!

I bet there's more than a dozen.

Looked like one of the 8 CSI's going into that little  house was carrying a stack of folded paper bags; they certainly plan on filling up those bags.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: October 19, 2011, 11:02:41 AM »

Did you guys see that tarp looking thingy the CSI's carried up the drive.  Looks like they then unrolled it.

It looked like a huge painter's tarp.  Hubby has a smaller one.  It's made from canvas and when folded can be pretty heavy for me to carry alone. 
Gotcha.   I was thinking about them coming the other way.  I have a bad cold and am a little loopy.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #485 on: October 19, 2011, 11:03:10 AM »

Saw a ladder going in the front door.  Maybe for attic spaces or ceiling ductwork?

Did you guys notice that the wind blew over a poster in the front and one of the CSI's walked over and set it back up.  These folks do a thankless job and then have the likes of Bozo and Taco Joe mouthing off about them.  Makes me mad.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: October 19, 2011, 11:04:05 AM »

Judge Jeanine: Interview with parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin (Transcribed)
October 12, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Jeanine Pirro, show host of Fox News ' Justice with Judge Jeanine sat down Saturday with the parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin.

Ten-month-old Lisa's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah "Debbi" Bradley, say Lisa was abducted from her crib sometime between 10:30 p.m. Monday, October 3 when Debbi put Lisa to bed, and 4 a.m. Tuesday, October 4 when Jeremy returned home from an overnight electrician job. 

Judge Jeanine asks the baby’s parents: Is this the first time you worked an overnight shift? Who went to bed first? Was the neighbor gone when you went to sleep? Were the lights on when you went to bed? Was the front door locked or unlocked? Was there a screen on the computer room window? Were you the last one to go to bed, turn out all the lights? Was there a screen in the window? Was the window open? What’s the next thing you remember? Read their answers below.

<snipped>

Transcript:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/judge-jeanine-interview-with-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-transcribed

Judge Jeanine: Inside the Desperate Search for baby Lisa Irwin (Transcribed)
October 12, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Jeanine Pirro, show host of Fox News ' Justice with Judge Jeanine sat down again Saturday with the parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin.

Ten-month-old Lisa's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah "Debbi" Bradley, say Lisa was abducted from her crib sometime between 10:30 p.m. Monday, October 3 when Debbi put Lisa to bed, and 4 a.m. Tuesday, October 4 when Jeremy returned home from an overnight electrician job. 

Judge Jeanine asks the baby's father: When did you come home? What did you see? Did you expect the lights to be on in the house? What did you think when you saw them on? Could someone have fit through the window? What did you do? Read his answers below.

<snipped>

Transcript:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/judge-jeanine-inside-the-desperate-search-for-lisa-irwin-transcribed

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 19, 2011, 11:04:21 AM »

Judge Napalitano on Fox News just said that Megan Kelly's in-depth interview (the one where the mom, Deb, admitted to being drunk, was the kind of interview that the sheriff/police should have done two weeks ago.Now, right now, the police are at the baby's home with a search warrant to go through the house.

Megan Kelly was the one who put the original smackdown on Cindy Anthony, as I recall.  The woman obviously is a hard hitting journalist.  (I only wish she had hit Cindy a little harder.  Do we have a monkey boxing Cindy emoticon?   

She's also an attorney - worked with a great law firm "Jones Day" for years - she "knows" the questions to ask.

And she's brilliant, as well as fearless ... and a refreshing display of respect for ethics/truth.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: October 19, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/19/lisa-irwin-case-second-lawyer-search-warrant-and-a-confirmation/#more-8226
Lisa Irwin case: Second lawyer, search warrant and a confirmation
Posted on October 19, 2011 by Valhall

Valhall rocks.
Indeed.  And rolls, too.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: October 19, 2011, 11:05:32 AM »

Have to run out for awhile.  Keep the home fires burning.   I'll be back soon!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #490 on: October 19, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »

Gotcha.   I was thinking about them coming the other way.  I have a bad cold and am a little loopy.
Sry, I wasn't very clear was I.  They carried it up the drive from the back of the home.  You really can't see it when they laid it down because the drive slants downward to the backyard.  It may not have been anything at all. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 19, 2011, 11:11:46 AM »

KMBC's Justin Robinson reports that he can see activity in front and in back of a green shed. He said investigators are moving a lot of lumber around.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 9:59 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bEycg1yu

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: October 19, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »

A lot of activity is focusing on the back of the Irwin home
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 10:08 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bEyuw0d2

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: October 19, 2011, 11:18:19 AM »

supposedly under that shed was an inground pool...according to a neighbor that has lived there a long time.  Not sure what they could hide...I mean mostly anything hidden there can and will be found.  Get'em CSI!  I'll see if I can find article again and post it about pool.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #494 on: October 19, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »

I wish we knew how DB was reacting to all this.  You know she's glued to a TV.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: October 19, 2011, 11:18:39 AM »

Does Xanax come in some type of time release capsule?  The stuff I take usually wears off after about 4 hours.  It's not a daily med.  Just something to settle nerves every now and then.  So, why did DB have to take it first thing in the am?  Was something going on?  Also, if the cell phones were cut off for non-payment, why was DB putting contact info into Daddy's old phone?  I mean, what was the point if there was no service on any of the 3 phones?  But wait, wasn't one phone broken?  Wow.  Lot's of useless excuses for 3 phones that can't be found.
I am on Xanax 3 times a day or suppose to be but only take it once a day at night to sleep, without it at night I am awake off and on and dont feel rested the next day. If I took it 3 times a day I would be sleeping all the time. I dont think its a capsule but the effects are short term.
Jazzy, I take mine at night too.  It makes me so relaxed and sleepy I couldn't function during the day.  Also, hubby is home at night so I know the kids are taken care of.  I've had a couple of days that I've had to take one but I usually take 1/2 a tablet so that I'm not totally out of it and hubby stays home with me.  I can't imagine mixing X and wine.  Talk about feeling mellow.
My Xanax is a .50 after being on a lower dose for over a yr I had my doctor to up it a little, even taking it if my son or mom needs me I am easily waken if I had small children and one was sick there is no way on earth I would even think of taking one. And no I could not imagine adding a drink with mine. Alcoholism runs high in my family starting as far back as my great great grandfather on both my parents side, since I am my son's role model I chose not to drink plus was always scared I would end up like my oldest sister and both my brothers, unfortunately when I was 22 I got into what is called street Bams they give rice patients to lose weight, its a upper speed, I did those for 6 months and quit and been cleaned for 26 yrs now my son is fixing to turn 28
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 19, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 10:13 AM

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 10:12 AM

An investigator digging
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 10:12 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bF0Mb8xu

~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: October 19, 2011, 11:19:49 AM »

Why doesn't Jeremy cry? Anyone ever see him cry?

I think they searched where Debbie trailed around hiding Lisa from the woods to the home to the shed.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: October 19, 2011, 11:21:39 AM »

here; alledged pool under shed/pole barn building.

http://www.theolathenews.com/2011/10/14/1295037/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html

snipped;

Barbara Harper, 51, whose home on Northeast 37th Street overlooks the Irwin backyard, called police to inform them that, when she was a young girl growing up in the neighborhood, an in-ground swimming pool once existed where the shed that is the Irwins’ garage now stands.

Maybe it was her tip or not, but police soon teemed outside the shed. In her own backyard, police probed the ground with metal detectors.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 19, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »

mmosack Megan Mosack
RT @BonyenKCTV5 FBI brought out a large rolled up carpet and spread it out on the driveway. #LisaIrwin #WIBWrant
18 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/mmosack

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.