April 27, 2024, 08:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546655 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #540 on: October 19, 2011, 12:53:41 PM »

Is there a live feed for the back yard?  I swore I would not follow another case but have watched this one on t.v. and am going to follow it.

BTW we were in KC the weekend of the NASCAR race and a reporter for the Associated Press interviewed me and my husband and told me the aunt had been there on Saturday handing out flyers. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: October 19, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »

in regards to the inquiry about dispatch calls i found this
Baby Lisa Irwin Police Scanner Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBPrwG2_TZM

Doesnt it sound funny JI trying to clear himself even on this tape by mentioning he wasnt home so he doesnt know anything.

<respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Bingo!

Was that the plan when Jeremy worked his very first night shift at an establishment where a security camera could provide him with an alibi?  He would not be considered a suspect.  He could avoid a polygraph.

Was "Maria" unknowingly used to provide an alibi ... an alibi that implied Debbie did not have the time or the mindset to plan the disappearance of her baby as well as the cell phones?

In other words ... did little Lisa meet her demise in the hours prior to Jeremy's departure to work?

Janet

++++

Mom of missing tot says she took lie detector test
updated 10/7/2011 12:20:45 PM ET 2011-10-07T16:20:45

<snipped>

Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young has declined to comment on any polygraph tests, citing the ongoing investigation.

Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, says he has offered to take a lie detector test, but that police say that's not necessary.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44811370/ns/local_news-wichita_ks/t/mom-missing-tot-says-she-took-lie-detector-test/

I have a feeling its going to come back to haunt LE for not having him do the polygraph test
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: October 19, 2011, 12:58:15 PM »

Was baby Lisa seen by ANYBODY on October 3rd besides Jeremy and Lisa?

Did "Maria" see or hear little Lisa on the evening of October 3rd ... little Lisa who Debbie claims was put to bed at 6:30 PM?

Could it be that little Lisa's crib was empty the entire time that "Maria" and Debbie were drinking?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: October 19, 2011, 12:58:50 PM »

Taco on fox news sometime in next hour

Taco:  DB and JI have submitted hair and swab samples."
Taco doesn't have anything nice to say about the police.......

Part of his defense tactic.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: October 19, 2011, 01:03:45 PM »

this feed has audio now
http://www.kctv5.com/category/215384/kctv5-livestream-mva1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: October 19, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »

I had a sad thought what If the clicking noise the kids heard was the baby shaking her crib like come get me outta here!? Did thy say she was crying?
Nothing was mentioned about crying.  I thought maybe the clicking might've been digging?

Thinking that Lisa maybe got bored, and nobody came to check on her. So, she picked a bottle of medicine from the table nearby, and messed with the safety cap for a very long time until she opened and drank it.

Well, I don't know... but would explain a lot.

Oh that's scary but could be so true!  You know the 'clicking' sound those baby caps make when you turn them without pushing down!  :O

~ fanta

maybe the boy heard the clicking sound on the baby monitor? thats true the baby could grab something or get stuck in the crib some of them are dangerous! I thought about the cat but the babys door was closed I hear cats can kill babies while they sleep - they steal their breath sorda speak.. by cutting off the babys breathing
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: October 19, 2011, 01:06:30 PM »

Deborah Bradley Cousin Mike askes Whats the definition of Insanity!?
 ::snipping2::
MikeLeRette #FindBabyLisa
@GiannaToboniABC -What's the definition of insanity...?13 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/MikeLeRette
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: October 19, 2011, 01:13:11 PM »

I had a sad thought what If the clicking noise the kids heard was the baby shaking her crib like come get me outta here!? Did thy say she was crying?
Nothing was mentioned about crying.  I thought maybe the clicking might've been digging?

Thinking that Lisa maybe got bored, and nobody came to check on her. So, she picked a bottle of medicine from the table nearby, and messed with the safety cap for a very long time until she opened and drank it.

Well, I don't know... but would explain a lot.

Oh that's scary but could be so true!  You know the 'clicking' sound those baby caps make when you turn them without pushing down!  :O

~ fanta

maybe the boy heard the clicking sound on the baby monitor? that's true the baby could grab something or get stuck in the crib some of them are dangerous! I thought about the cat but the baby's door was closed I hear cats can kill babies while they sleep - they steal their breath sorda speak.. by cutting off the babys breathing
That is an old wives tale when a baby would die in the crib due to SIDS and the mother had a cat the people would swear that the cat stoled the baby's breath.. I had a dog and cat with my son from day one a friend presented him with a collie when I brought my son home my son and Laddie was inseparable until my son started school. And I had an old Cat that I had saved and we all lived in my bedroom in my parents home.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 19, 2011, 01:15:44 PM »

Deborah Bradley Cousin Mike askes Whats the definition of Insanity!?
 ::snipping2::
MikeLeRette #FindBabyLisa
@GiannaToboniABC -What's the definition of insanity...?13 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/MikeLeRette

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #549 on: October 19, 2011, 01:18:31 PM »

My definition of insanity would include the parents of a missing baby not being totally honest with LE.  But, wait, that might go better with the definition of criminal conduct.  

Other than the aunt who attended the car race to pass out flyers, has any other family member attempted to search for baby Lisa?  I've not heard of any but thought someone else might have.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: October 19, 2011, 01:18:55 PM »

Was baby Lisa seen by ANYBODY on October 3rd besides Jeremy and Lisa?

Did "Maria" see or hear little Lisa on the evening of October 3rd ... little Lisa who Debbie claims was put to bed at 6:30 PM?

Could it be that little Lisa's crib was empty the entire time that "Maria" and Debbie were drinking?

Janet

thats a good question no one knows that info. I dont see grandparents brothers or anyone saying anything.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 19, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »

watching this feed,its like the 4th 5th time ive seen,someone come from the back,
then go in the front door,dont the place have a back door

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: October 19, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »

Is there a live feed for the back yard?  I swore I would not follow another case but have watched this one on t.v. and am going to follow it.

BTW we were in KC the weekend of the NASCAR race and a reporter for the Associated Press interviewed me and my husband and told me the aunt had been there on Saturday handing out flyers.  

Backyard
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander#BREAKING Investigators now gathering at #LisaIrwin home to execute search warrant. yfrog.com/h7d6amnj5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/peteralexander
Edit to fix links.  MB
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:01:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 19, 2011, 01:21:33 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29530228/detail.html
Nancy Grace Weighs In On Missing Baby Case
POSTED: 12:06 pm CDT October 19, 2011
UPDATED: 12:07 pm CDT October 19, 2011

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29530228/detail.html#ixzz1bFVMmbZs

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 19, 2011, 01:21:34 PM »

a lot of movement people heading,trotting to neighbors yards in the back

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 19, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »

Mom of missing tot says she took lie detector test
updated 10/7/2011 12:20:45 PM ET 2011-10-07T16:20:45

<snipped>

Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young has declined to comment on any polygraph tests, citing the ongoing investigation.

Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, says he has offered to take a lie detector test, but that police say that's not necessary.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44811370/ns/local_news-wichita_ks/t/mom-missing-tot-says-she-took-lie-detector-test/

I have a feeling its going to come back to haunt LE for not having him do the polygraph test

Initially Jeremy was given a pass.  Security cameras at his workplace appeared to provide him with an alibi ... an alibi that would rule him out as a suspect.  Investigators did not think out of the box.  Maybe ... just maybe ... Jeremy had been a participant in the disappearing of little Lisa at some point in time prior to his first night shift.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 19, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »

KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports that there was a loud and unexpected noise in the area near where police are searching the home of missing 11 month old Lisa Irwin. Police have been on the for nearly four hours executing a search warrant on the property. Mahoney said the noise sounded like the sound of a electrical transformer blowing. A wisp of white smoke could be seen rising from behind or near the south side of the house. There has been no explanation by police.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 12:26 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bFYAczEA

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #557 on: October 19, 2011, 01:36:01 PM »

a lot of movement people heading,trotting to neighbors yards in the back
The reporter just said that they heard a loud 'boom' from inside the house.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: October 19, 2011, 01:36:27 PM »

KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports that there was a loud and unexpected noise in the area near where police are searching the home of missing 11 month old Lisa Irwin. Police have been on the for nearly four hours executing a search warrant on the property. Mahoney said the noise sounded like the sound of a electrical transformer blowing. A wisp of white smoke could be seen rising from behind or near the south side of the house. There has been no explanation by police.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

At least they have the ordinance truck to handle bombs and explosions. Could it be that the electrician's home need some electric fixing?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #559 on: October 19, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »

Just carried out what looked like 3 brooms/mops in evidence bags.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.