April 27, 2024, 07:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546635 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #560 on: October 19, 2011, 01:37:48 PM »

KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports that there was a loud and unexpected noise in the area near where police are searching the home of missing 11 month old Lisa Irwin. Police have been on the for nearly four hours executing a search warrant on the property. Mahoney said the noise sounded like the sound of a electrical transformer blowing. A wisp of white smoke could be seen rising from behind or near the south side of the house. There has been no explanation by police.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

At least they have the ordinance truck to handle bombs and explosions. Could it be that the electrician's home need some electric fixing?

My first thought was meth lab.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: October 19, 2011, 01:38:12 PM »

I have a feeling they will find Baby Lisa buried on the property, Wondering if basement is cemented in or is it still unfinished?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 19, 2011, 01:41:19 PM »

KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports that there was a loud and unexpected noise in the area near where police are searching the home of missing 11 month old Lisa Irwin. Police have been on the for nearly four hours executing a search warrant on the property. Mahoney said the noise sounded like the sound of a electrical transformer blowing. A wisp of white smoke could be seen rising from behind or near the south side of the house. There has been no explanation by police.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

At least they have the ordinance truck to handle bombs and explosions. Could it be that the electrician's home need some electric fixing?

Me too......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 19, 2011, 01:42:08 PM »

yea i saw the smoke in the tree,the ectric co should be out soon
if its a power pole issue

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #564 on: October 19, 2011, 01:45:56 PM »

Did anyone else see that grey rolling desk chair before the cop car pulled up and blocked it?  I tried to look at the pic of Lisa sitting at the computer but the pic isn't clear so I can't tell if its the same chair.  The rolling chair looked like it had black arms.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 19, 2011, 01:47:15 PM »

That would explain Jeremy's eyes.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 19, 2011, 01:48:37 PM »

Did anyone else see that grey rolling desk chair before the cop car pulled up and blocked it?  I tried to look at the pic of Lisa sitting at the computer but the pic isn't clear so I can't tell if its the same chair.  The rolling chair looked like it had black arms.

yea it looked like it has dirt/dust on it maybe from the shed

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 19, 2011, 01:50:34 PM »

I saw that ugly chair
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: October 19, 2011, 01:51:21 PM »

wow
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 19, 2011, 01:54:22 PM »

the guy with LE looks electric guy

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #570 on: October 19, 2011, 01:56:16 PM »

the guy with LE looks electric guy
Could be gas or cable guy.  Does this neighborhood have a sewer drainage system?  Could be a city worker for that.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 19, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
No-fly zone lifted over #LisaIrwin home search. Investigators still combing through house, yard pub.vitrue.com/xpM
31 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/NBCActionNews

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: October 19, 2011, 01:58:12 PM »

Wouldn't u smell that thou??

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: October 19, 2011, 01:59:59 PM »

Live video from outside the Irwin home...Investigators have returned to go back inside.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 9:33 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bFf34k1w

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #574 on: October 19, 2011, 02:00:23 PM »

Okay what was the black thing in his hand?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 19, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »

does anyone know what the black thing is they keep carrying in an out

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #576 on: October 19, 2011, 02:02:17 PM »

Wouldn't u smell that thou??
I've always heard that you can.  I don't know.  If they were using the storage building, maybe it was far enough back no one noticed?  Or maybe that isn't the only home in the area cooking? 

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 19, 2011, 02:03:05 PM »

Any guesses on that black thing ? In and out a couple of times.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #578 on: October 19, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »

does anyone know what the black thing is they keep carrying in an out
lol...we posted about it at the same time.  That is twice I saw the guy bring it in and then take it out.  Maybe some type of filter????

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: October 19, 2011, 02:05:32 PM »

FOX reporting that parents refuse to sit down and talk about the case.......

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.