April 27, 2024, 07:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546632 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: October 19, 2011, 07:49:22 PM »

Perhaps baby Lisa was not put to sleep in the crib, but rather on the bed for some reason and she suffocated in the blankets.  When my son was a baby I placed him on our bed to sleep and he managed to plunge himself down into a crevice between the bed and the wall, where I had stuffed an unused comforter.  When I pulled him out he wasn't breathing and I had to give him CPR.  It's been stated that Lisa can crawl but still, if you're head down and deep in blankets it would be difficult to get out.  Just a thought.

8. There is a large bomb squad truck parked in the road near the Irwin's house.

A bomb truck?  Why on earth?!? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: October 19, 2011, 07:57:57 PM »

Perhaps baby Lisa was not put to sleep in the crib, but rather on the bed for some reason and she suffocated in the blankets.  When my son was a baby I placed him on our bed to sleep and he managed to plunge himself down into a crevice between the bed and the wall, where I had stuffed an unused comforter.  When I pulled him out he wasn't breathing and I had to give him CPR.  It's been stated that Lisa can crawl but still, if you're head down and deep in blankets it would be difficult to get out.  Just a thought.

8. There is a large bomb squad truck parked in the road near the Irwin's house.

They said the bomb truck is equipped with some special xray equipment that would be helpful to them (or something to that affect).
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: October 19, 2011, 07:58:01 PM »

Lisa Irwin's parents' attorney tells Fox News that police had no need for a search warrant today
Posted by Justin Kendall on Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Article and Video..

oe Tacopina, the attorney for Lisa Irwin's parents, appeared on Fox News today defending his clients. Tacopina had harsh words for the Kansas City police, saying authorities had no need for a search warrant to look inside the home of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/2011/10/19/lisa-irwins-parents-attorney-tells-fox-news-that-police-had-no-need-for-a-search-warrant-today
Boy o' boy....It looks like old Tacomouth is going to cause allot of rift. Does he think bad mouthing KS PD is going to find this baby? Bad mouthing the same people who have been looking for this child day and night? 

Oh yes they did need a search warrant.
If something happened to Lisa, goes to trial where would the state be IF that search warrant wasn't served?
No, No won't get another anthony case.
Tacomouth has no clue if this has gotten any evidence or leads to what happened to Lisa.
*&*^^*&* you mouth!!!!!!!! taco.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: October 19, 2011, 08:09:28 PM »

Why was Debbie Bradley not arrested immediately following her admission on that she was drunk ... she could have passed out?  Why were HER two sons not taken into protective custody?  This woman was the only caregiver of three children the night that little Lisa allegedly went missing ... three children who were at risk.

Janet

++++

FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter
October 17, 2011

<snipped>

In part one of Megyn Kelly’s incredibly revealing interview, Deborah Bradley admitted to being drunk after consuming “several” glasses of wine on the night that Lisa disappeared. Bradley acknowledged that she drinks a couple of nights a week after putting her children to bed, saying, “I don’t see the problem with me having grown up time.”

While she conceded that it was a possibility that she blacked out, Bradley doesn’t believe she did anything to harm her baby

<snipped>

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: October 19, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »

There was an interview on KCTV5, on Deborah's friends from back in 2002/3 in Fort Bragg.

I thought the interview would bring up all the dirt that was discussed on the blogs by the two ladies. But, one talked about them going to clubs, being young, and drinking. The other who talked about the husband-stealing, the car egging, the stealing of lawn ornaments, etc... didn't say much, only said she was sorry to hear what happened to Lisa.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15728409/former-friends-of-deborah-bradley-speak

she would of been like 16-17?  at this time in 2002/3?  Color me confused but these 2 friends look to me to be more than a few yrs older than Deborah Irwin and they refer to her as a military wife like theirselves at the time?  Just seems odd to me considering the ages here.  Deborah's son is the six yr old right?  so she had him at 19?  so what child of Deborah's are they referring to as having played with theirs?  Maybe I'm just all all confused on these women.

Color me quizzical as well ... To me, Deborah Bradley looks as though she is in her very early thirties-or, at best, very late twenties - like 29 - lol.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: October 19, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »

The curious part of all the searches is not that they don't find evidence to implicate the parents, but that they can't find evidence to implicate anybody else.

If the perpetrator was careless enough to leave lights on, screen half off, and front door unlocked... wouldn't that person have been careless enough to leave hair, fibers, fingerprints, or other DNA material to show he/she had been there at the scene?

----

One thing I would like to see now... the Irwins and their attorneys to go on television to ask the "kidnapper" for Lisa's return. They haven't done so in quite some time.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: October 19, 2011, 08:19:51 PM »

The curious part of all the searches is not that they don't find evidence to implicate the parents, but that they can't find evidence to implicate anybody else.

If the perpetrator was careless enough to leave lights on, screen half off, and front door unlocked... wouldn't that person have been careless enough to leave hair, fibers, fingerprints, or other DNA material to show he/she had been there at the scene?

----

One thing I would like to see now... the Irwins and their attorneys to go on television to ask the "kidnapper" for Lisa's return. They haven't done so in quite some time.

Excellent point, Moosee!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: October 19, 2011, 08:44:13 PM »

----

That says to me that it was no stranger to the house and still could of been any number of people with the partying going on in the house.  DNA taken from one teen neighbor, brother who may or may not live there, the parents, the other neighbor that LE had the dog going back and forth between the houses on,  etc.  Seems like an open door.  The parents clearly have the biggest motive and can't be cleared. 

Maybe there is strange DNA but if it's not in the system what does LE/FBI do from there?  LE and the FBI cannot go and get DNA from everyone/anyone randomly....and some days in my book that is unfortunate.

And yeah the Irwins speaking loudly and publicly would go far IMO even with failed LDT's.  They could still be very active...by not doing that it shows guilt IMO.

My understanding of the state is that once again we have a state that does not allow random volunteer searches like Oregon...think Kyron Horman.  I say state be damned if it's my child but we rarely see these parents take that step now days and usually we know why.  I would until I died.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #648 on: October 19, 2011, 08:50:09 PM »

Why was Debbie Bradley not arrested immediately following her admission on that she was drunk ... she could have passed out?  Why were HER two sons not taken into protective custody?  This woman was the only caregiver of three children the night that little Lisa allegedly went missing ... three children who were at risk.

Janet

++++

FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter
October 17, 2011

<snipped>

In part one of Megyn Kelly’s incredibly revealing interview, Deborah Bradley admitted to being drunk after consuming “several” glasses of wine on the night that Lisa disappeared. Bradley acknowledged that she drinks a couple of nights a week after putting her children to bed, saying, “I don’t see the problem with me having grown up time.”

While she conceded that it was a possibility that she blacked out, Bradley doesn’t believe she did anything to harm her baby

<snipped>

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

ITA, most parents would have been arrested for negligence. I guess LE didn't want to lose what little cooperation they were getting. I can understand needing some adult time with one glass of wine, but I can not give her a pass for 5-10 glasses with no other sober adult in the house to watch the children WITH a sick baby AND on a school night. Who did she think was going to get the children up for school in the morning?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: October 19, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »

Yes, Great post Moosee.  At this point I feel for LE/FBI and hope they have something otherwise I'm very disgusted with where this is going.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #650 on: October 19, 2011, 09:01:52 PM »

----

That says to me that it was no stranger to the house and still could of been any number of people with the partying going on in the house.  DNA taken from one teen neighbor, brother who may or may not live there, the parents, the other neighbor that LE had the dog going back and forth between the houses on,  etc.  Seems like an open door.  The parents clearly have the biggest motive and can't be cleared. 

Maybe there is strange DNA but if it's not in the system what does LE/FBI do from there?  LE and the FBI cannot go and get DNA from everyone/anyone randomly....and some days in my book that is unfortunate.

And yeah the Irwins speaking loudly and publicly would go far IMO even with failed LDT's.  They could still be very active...by not doing that it shows guilt IMO.

My understanding of the state is that once again we have a state that does not allow random volunteer searches like Oregon...think Kyron Horman.  I say state be damned if it's my child but we rarely see these parents take that step now days and usually we know why.  I would until I died.
I would sure like to know also is the brother lived there also. Did he have friends over? And I know LE said the tip about a man seeing someone carrying a baby didn't pan out but why? In this video (at about the 2:00 mark) the mans wife is interviewed about her husband/boyfriend seeing this. The network was asked not to id the wife but the name of the woman pops up on the screen. I looked them up on facebook and they "appear" to be a normal family with kids of their own. So why would they lie about something like that? I wish LE would explain that sighting so we can get past that.

video:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: October 19, 2011, 09:17:48 PM »

Janet

++++

October 17, 2011

<snipped>

<snipped>

ITA, most parents would have been arrested for negligence. I guess LE didn't want to lose what little cooperation they were getting. I can understand needing some adult time with one glass of wine, but I can not give her a pass for 5-10 glasses with no other sober adult in the house to watch the children WITH a sick baby AND on a school night. Who did she think was going to get the children up for school in the morning?

Bet social services will be called into this, you guys think?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 19, 2011, 09:18:56 PM »

They said the bomb truck is equipped with some special xray equipment that would be helpful to them (or something to that affect).
[/quote]

Thanks.  I was wondering if they'd found a meth lab or something.

You're right.  How strange.  You'd think they'd be running to all the networks trying to spread the word, raise recognition for their plight, plead with the alleged abductor, ask the public for their help.  Huh.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: October 19, 2011, 09:20:56 PM »

----

I would sure like to know also is the brother lived there also. Did he have friends over? And I know LE said the tip about a man seeing someone carrying a baby didn't pan out but why? In this video (at about the 2:00 mark) the mans wife is interviewed about her husband/boyfriend seeing this. The network was asked not to id the wife but the name of the woman pops up on the screen. I looked them up on facebook and they "appear" to be a normal family with kids of their own. So why would they lie about something like that? I wish LE would explain that sighting so we can get past that.

video:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

The only thing I can think with this man walking down the street that night or morning is the article I posted this morning stated the couple/husband said the man was an african american walking with a white baby which would be notable and LE may know the area or know the couple/husband or both and find it to be unlikely...just my thoughts.  I did not point it out because I am not familiar with the area and could not gather my thoughts on it this morning when I posted the article/the only article regarding the man with the baby that stated he was african american that I've seen to date.  It's in the article I posted about the neighbor saying a pool used to be where the garage/polebarn is now.

As to the brother I don't know.  Some say his address is listed as the Irwin's and the pictures from his facebook are the Irwin's basement?  He was there that day driving his sister to get wine.  So he seems to have spent time there and I guess my mind goes in places others do not.  
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #654 on: October 19, 2011, 09:27:57 PM »

Did anyone catch this afternoon on Fox news a quick snippet (it may have been during Megan Kelley's show) of DB talking about her house being an "Omen" house or something to that effect? It was as if she was saying that the house was cursed or something. It hasn't been posted that I could find on Fox yet.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #655 on: October 19, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »

[/quote]

The only thing I can think with this man walking down the street that night or morning is the article I posted this morning stated the couple/husband said the man was an african american walking with a white baby which would be notable and LE may know the area or know the couple/husband or both and find it to be unlikely...just my thoughts.  I did not point it out because I am not familiar with the area and could not gather my thoughts on it this morning when I posted the article/the only article regarding the man with the baby that stated he was african american that I've seen to date.  It's in the article I posted about the neighbor saying a pool used to be where the garage/polebarn is now.

As to the brother I don't know.  Some say his address is listed as the Irwin's and the pictures from his facebook are the Irwin's basement?  He was there that day driving his sister to get wine.  So he seems to have spent time there and I guess my mind goes in places others do not.  
[/quote]
Thanks Fatcat, I must have missed the "african american" article. I have been trying to catch up all day......

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #656 on: October 19, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »

Good evening everyone

Dr Drew just said his source told him the neighbor and her husband are estranged and he was NOT allowed home that nite, and there was some acrimony with the neighbors, said he can't confirm.

This is the neighbor that was drinking with her that nite..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: October 19, 2011, 09:37:09 PM »

here;http://www.theolathenews.com/2011/10/14/1295037/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html

snipped;

Although he had no clues, one neighbor reportedly told police about seeing an African-American individual carrying a baby up the street around midnight, only hours before Lisa, (whose birthday on Nov. 11 would now make her 11 months old) was reported missing.

Was that information important? Some neighbors later heard that it was discounted and had turned out to be nothing. Since that day, they feel in limbo, lost, unsure and uneasy, wanting to support and believe the best of their neighbors, but not knowing what to believe.

only article where they stated the above; all others simply stated man walking down street with a diaper clad baby.  Could be easy to figure out based on demographics of neighborhood and disprove by LE/FBI.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #658 on: October 19, 2011, 09:37:43 PM »

This is 100% just my opinion:

I think they know where Lisa is
I think what ever has gone down did so before JI left for work

I pray they find Lisa and give her to parents who will care for her - but I fear that won't happen

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: October 19, 2011, 09:43:52 PM »

Good evening everyone

Dr Drew just said his source told him the neighbor and her husband are estranged and he was NOT allowed home that nite, and there was some acrimony with the neighbors, said he can't confirm.

This is the neighbor that was drinking with her that nite..

OS

Not to make light but maybe spending to much time with the younger drinking neighbor?  Sure wish she would talk.  Is this the same neighbor that LE jumped over the fence and found her out back crying on the deck and her husband is some sort of police or involved with the local police?

The one on the left if looking at the front of the Irwin house with the german shepherd?

Did they give specifics as to the house?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.