April 28, 2024, 03:27:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546705 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: October 20, 2011, 08:08:10 AM »

Good morning. Yesterday's search at the Irwin home has wrapped up after 17 hours.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 6:04 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bK4xsgME

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: October 20, 2011, 09:01:12 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29537788/detail.html
FBI Uses Special Dogs In Baby Lisa Search
Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates
POSTED: 6:45 am CDT October 20, 2011
UPDATED: 7:18 am CDT October 20, 2011

::snipping2::
The FBI specifically requested that these dogs not be photographed while they work. The agency has gone as far as even restricting news helicopters from flying near where the dogs are working.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29537788/detail.html#ixzz1bKIH1VmR
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: October 20, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »

There was an interview on KCTV5, on Deborah's friends from back in 2002/3 in Fort Bragg.

I thought the interview would bring up all the dirt that was discussed on the blogs by the two ladies. But, one talked about them going to clubs, being young, and drinking. The other who talked about the husband-stealing, the car egging, the stealing of lawn ornaments, etc... didn't say much, only said she was sorry to hear what happened to Lisa.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15728409/former-friends-of-deborah-bradley-speak

she would of been like 16-17?  at this time in 2002/3?  Color me confused but these 2 friends look to me to be more than a few yrs older than Deborah Irwin and they refer to her as a military wife like theirselves at the time?  Just seems odd to me considering the ages here.  Deborah's son is the six yr old right?  so she had him at 19?  so what child of Deborah's are they referring to as having played with theirs?  Maybe I'm just all all confused on these women.

Color me quizzical as well ... To me, Deborah Bradley looks as though she is in her very early thirties-or, at best, very late twenties - like 29 - lol.

Lots of references in the comments section of this article to the Jade Harmony Creech murder which happened at Ft. Bragg when Deborah and Jeremy Irwin were there.  Evidently the baby was found stuffed in the attic four years ago.  Eeeerie....

http://pysih.com/2007/10/22/johni-michelle-heuser/

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: October 20, 2011, 10:07:38 AM »

Maybe the dad took the baby to work with him to hide her somewhere? I wish they would check out his van w the dogs.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: October 20, 2011, 10:13:07 AM »

Question:  If one or more of the cell phones were the pay as you go type, does anyone know what kind of tracking could be done on them?  You put money on them, but never receive a monthly statement, so I am wondering if calls can be made with no record of them.... 

The supposed call at 2:30, the 3 missing cell phones, the dumpster fire at the same time as the call....The Lisa missing.  These things are not coincedences...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: October 20, 2011, 10:19:22 AM »

Question:  If one or more of the cell phones were the pay as you go type, does anyone know what kind of tracking could be done on them?  You put money on them, but never receive a monthly statement, so I am wondering if calls can be made with no record of them.... 

The supposed call at 2:30, the 3 missing cell phones, the dumpster fire at the same time as the call....The Lisa missing.  These things are not coincedences...

You mean like the bat phones? I bet they can find some info to what kind where they bought them somehow. To my understanding they can eventually get all the info off them. Anyone here know?
I think its kinda the same thing in the Kyron case where they bought the bat phones they found deedee bought them they got txts off them and all the incoming outgoing calls.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: October 20, 2011, 10:20:07 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44972188#44972188
Baby Lisa investigator: ‘I answer to police’ 10/20/2011

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #707 on: October 20, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/19/lisa-irwin-case-second-lawyer-search-warrant-and-a-confirmation/
Lisa Irwin case: Second lawyer, search warrant and a confirmation
Posted on October 19, 2011 by Valhall

Great article...snipped a piece.
, we’ve now learned that the KCPD did, in fact, reveal to Deborah Bradley that at 2:30 a.m. on October 4th, right smack in the middle of the time period Lisa disappeared, one of the missing cell phones (Deborah indicates HER cell phone, to be more precise), made a call at 2:30 a.m. – same time as a mysterious dumpster fire less than a 1/2 mile from the Irwin home.   
Read the rest on Trim's link........

Forgot to add, I still think Deb only said she was drunk/passed out to make it sound like there was no way she could of done this, had anything to do with the disappearance of Lisa.
My gut says she wasn't drunk....

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: October 20, 2011, 10:34:22 AM »

Me too I do NOT think she was real drunk. I do think she did give the baby too much meds to make her sleep or accidentally killed her,and she didnt call 911 because she was scared she would be arrested.
 "MS High and Mighty cant be blamed"
 me me me I never hear her say I Love my baby I will find who took her! I wonder if shes better from being sick or taken care of! Instead she ALWAYS tried to justify herself!

and the dad said I just got home my babys gone I DIDNT SEE NOTHING on 911 call
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: October 20, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »

You mean like the bat phones? I bet they can find some info to what kind where they bought them somehow. To my understanding they can eventually get all the info off them. Anyone here know?
I think its kinda the same thing in the Kyron case where they bought the bat phones they found deedee bought them they got txts off them and all the incoming outgoing calls.

Yep..I was wondering if there is info out there floating around without actually having the phones in hand.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: October 20, 2011, 10:53:20 AM »

Me too I do NOT think she was real drunk. I do think she did give the baby too much meds to make her sleep or accidentally killed her,and she didnt call 911 because she was scared she would be arrested.
 me me me I never hear her say I Love my baby I will find who took her! I wonder if shes better from being sick or taken care of! Instead she ALWAYS tried to justify herself!

Everything aside, I guess this is what bothers me the most.... Nothing about where's my baby, no begging, no pleading. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #711 on: October 20, 2011, 11:00:57 AM »

Question:  Could alcohol blackouts have caused the contradictions or changes in timeline?

Peter Hyatt's

Missing Baby Lisa: Questions and Answers (Peter Hyatt's opinions & his thoughts)

Answer:   No.  What is not remembered will not show as deceptive.

It may be that Deborah Bradley's team told media she was drunk and that they were then allowed to ask questions of her.  It appears staged to deceive the public.

Question:  Is it working?

Answer:   Judging by the public's response:  no, but judging by the "experts" on television:  yes. It was a shrewd and deceptive move.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: October 20, 2011, 11:05:18 AM »

Rumors are false. Police have NOT found a body in #LisaIrwin case. We are still actively searching for the baby.
by kcpolice via twitter 9:48 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bKnc9QKj

~ Peter Frampton
tulips0312
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: October 20, 2011, 11:20:39 AM »

Something someone said jogged my memory last night, but now for the life of me I can't remember what it was.  It was an AHA! moment too, darn it.  I've been working doubles, so it will come back to me...  We were all discussing this case last night at work, including some seasoned Lieutenants and the consensus was that this baby has NOT been kidnapped.  This is based off of body language and inconsistenties. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: October 20, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »

Something someone said jogged my memory last night, but now for the life of me I can't remember what it was.  It was an AHA! moment too, darn it.  I've been working doubles, so it will come back to me...  We were all discussing this case last night at work, including some seasoned Lieutenants and the consensus was that this baby has NOT been kidnapped.  This is based off of body language and inconsistenties. 
Welcome tulips -- I agree, I do not believe baby Lisa was kidnapped.

tulips0312
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: October 20, 2011, 11:24:15 AM »

Ah, yes.  One of the K-9 officers at work was explaining that when dogs track living persons they are smelling trace evidence, ie something the person touched or brushed up against or any type of cells that may brush off in a struggle.  It's rare but does happen that if a child is carried and the child is not struggling, there may not be trace evidence for the K-9 to pick up the scent of.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: October 20, 2011, 11:27:01 AM »

Everything aside, I guess this is what bothers me the most.... Nothing about where's my baby, no begging, no pleading. 

No one other than the mom and dad have accounted for the baby! so no one knows when the last time she was seen, the last pics were posted w DB granpa and the brothers of Lisa I think they were a week before. It was said her brother dropped her off at the house he didnt go in after he took her to get the wine.

The Bat Phones Info can be retrieved by the FBI w o them being found I think pretty sure. maybe someone can confirm here?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: October 20, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »

Question:  Could alcohol blackouts have caused the contradictions or changes in timeline?

Peter Hyatt's

Missing Baby Lisa: Questions and Answers (Peter Hyatt's opinions & his thoughts)

It may be that Deborah Bradley's team told media she was drunk and that they were then allowed to ask questions of her.  It appears staged to deceive the public.

Answer:   Judging by the public's response:  no, but judging by the "experts" on television:  yes. It was a shrewd and deceptive move.

the question DB asked "Whatd I miss" (rudely) was Do you know where your daughter is?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: October 20, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »

Ah, yes.  One of the K-9 officers at work was explaining that when dogs track living persons they are smelling trace evidence, ie something the person touched or brushed up against or any type of cells that may brush off in a struggle.  It's rare but does happen that if a child is carried and the child is not struggling, there may not be trace evidence for the K-9 to pick up the scent of.

A Bloodhound Can! they can trace skin cells falling from cars driving - some have found bodies miles away down highways. Poor dogs get so tired walking that long.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #719 on: October 20, 2011, 11:46:12 AM »

Peter Hyatt's

the question DB asked "Whatd I miss" (rudely) was Do you know where your daughter is?

Hello Monkey's.

StarMonkey, yes, she did miss the hundred thousand dollar question.  She knows, so does he. IMO

The story of her being drunk is bunk.  I bet her handlers created the drunken story.

Is a rehab Escape, next? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.