April 27, 2024, 06:20:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 546687 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: October 20, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »

Ah, yes.  One of the K-9 officers at work was explaining that when dogs track living persons they are smelling trace evidence, ie something the person touched or brushed up against or any type of cells that may brush off in a struggle.  It's rare but does happen that if a child is carried and the child is not struggling, there may not be trace evidence for the K-9 to pick up the scent of.

But if the child is already deceased, and perhaps wrapped in something, there may not be a smell to pick up either...

On the other hand, there would have to be cells in  Lisa's room that the perp would step on and  carry with them on their shoes - wouldn't they?  Possibly?  Gosh I don't know!!

The service these dogs do are heaven sent.  I am amazed at what they can do. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: October 20, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »

SeaHorse

Im glad FBI checked the home the way they did! I am curious to why they went back and forth to the home to the woods!? Maybe HER phone Pinged there?
What did they find that tied the home to the woods or TIP they Said led them there that DAD would NOT cooperate on?! I too think dad knows!
He wont rat out the mom! but he knows, he has too! how can you NOT know even in the biggest denial.

the mom is very childish selfish immature. the way she acts she may never go to rehab. I hope this is not another casey case I think she MAY be surprised! 12 more ppl cant be idiots like the last 12!
the dad is supportive of a drunk mom watching HIS son too that should be reason for his maternal family to get custody! IMO

Now to Wait to see what the Lab reports are from the home.maybe we will have to wait weeks before we know!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: October 20, 2011, 12:01:46 PM »

Ah, yes.  One of the K-9 officers at work was explaining that when dogs track living persons they are smelling trace evidence, ie something the person touched or brushed up against or any type of cells that may brush off in a struggle.  It's rare but does happen that if a child is carried and the child is not struggling, there may not be trace evidence for the K-9 to pick up the scent of.

But if the child is already deceased, and perhaps wrapped in something, there may not be a smell to pick up either...

On the other hand, there would have to be cells in  Lisa's room that the perp would step on and  carry with them on their shoes - wouldn't they?  Possibly?  Gosh I don't know!!

The service these dogs do are heaven sent.  I am amazed at what they can do. 

Debbie was real into CSI and missing Kids cases. she maybe learned how to cover the smell like DEEDEE did by trying to go to the farms re the Lye and the searches she did IMO she could very well have hid the smell its like a treasure hunt
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #723 on: October 20, 2011, 12:20:06 PM »

Hat Tip to Jess:
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58621&page=8

http://www.facebook.com/people/Samantha-Rook-Brando/597638221  (BBM)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #724 on: October 20, 2011, 12:29:45 PM »

SeaHorse

Im glad FBI checked the home the way they did! I am curious to why they went back and forth to the home to the woods!? Maybe HER phone Pinged there?
What did they find that tied the home to the woods or TIP they Said led them there that DAD would NOT cooperate on?! I too think dad knows!
He wont rat out the mom! but he knows, he has too! how can you NOT know even in the biggest denial.

the mom is very childish selfish immature. the way she acts she may never go to rehab. I hope this is not another casey case I think she MAY be surprised! 12 more ppl cant be idiots like the last 12!
the dad is supportive of a drunk mom watching HIS son too that should be reason for his maternal family to get custody! IMO

Now to Wait to see what the Lab reports are from the home.maybe we will have to wait weeks before we know!

Good question, StarMonkey,

What was the question posed to JI that he was almost boiling mad?

What was taken out of the neighbor's home?  LE asked the media not to photograph the contents of the two bags taken
out of the neighbor house. What was so important?

I think she was loosely drunk but not passed out drunk.  IMO 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #725 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:50 PM »

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?utm_source=123people&utm_campaign=pubrec&utm_content=name&fn=samantha&ln=rook&state=MO

Is this the right person?  I hate being on the wrong path and worst I hate leading other down the wrong path.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: October 20, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?utm_source=123people&utm_campaign=pubrec&utm_content=name&fn=samantha&ln=rook&state=MO

Is this the right person?  I hate being on the wrong path and worst I hate leading other down the wrong path.

Might explain the Marie/Samantha confusion.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: October 20, 2011, 01:02:44 PM »

If anyone missed Law & Order Special Victims free on www.hulu.com
It's about like this case.  Even made a reference to snotrag anthony.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/290999/law-and-order-special-victims-unit-missing-pieces#s-p1-so-i0

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2011, 01:07:29 PM »

Deborah said “I don’t have a problem with me having adult time.”  But weren't her boys up watching a movie and Baby Lisa put in her crib when she and the neighbor started drinking?  She did say that the boys were watching a movie and she was sitting on the front stoop with her neighbor?  That doesn't mean her children were asleep for the night and safe and sound.

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/10/17/lisa-irwin-missing-mom-drinking-wine/

It's been bothering me to know if anyone saw Lisa that night.  Did the boys?  Did the neighbor?  We only have Deborah's word (after she lied about it) that she put Lisa to bed at 6:30.  Could it be that she changed her story from 10:30 to 6:30 because no one else saw Lisa that night?  I'd sure love to hear what the two boys have to say about that night.

Too many inconsistencies.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: October 20, 2011, 01:10:08 PM »

According to KMBC the search ended at 1:00am. No news of whether or not they found anything of value in their investigation, and if the search will continue today.

----

"Investigators in white suits walked in and out of the home all day Wednesday carrying bags of evidence and what appeared to be X-ray equipment.  They were also seen carrying carpets out of the home."

The FBI brought in what appeared to be a rolled carpet. So, I wonder if that is the carpet KMBC talks about being carried out, or if they really took out Irwin's carpets out.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #730 on: October 20, 2011, 01:11:12 PM »

Might explain the Marie/Samantha confusion.

Perhaps

SMR HS

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=nws&hl=en&gl=us&as_q=samantha+marie+rook&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_scoring=r&btnG=Search&as_qdr=a&as_mindate=9%2F19%2F11&as_maxdate=10%2F19%2F11&as_drrb=a&as_nsrc=&as_nloc=&as_author=&as_occt=any&tbs=ar%3A1

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: October 20, 2011, 01:17:55 PM »

A few thoughts/questions:

- Has the neighbor lady ever mentioned whether SHE herself saw little Lisa the night or even the day before she was taken?

- With the way that LE is searching the back yard - shoulder to shoulder, metal detectors, rakes, etc...it makes me wonder if they are searching for something very specific.

- Why the xray equipment in the home?  Does this type of equipment also reveal blood evidence?  Was there any recent work done at the home...pouring of concrete, floor installation, brick installation etc that LE wants to use the equipment to look 'thru'?  Can this equipment do that?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: October 20, 2011, 01:18:36 PM »

If anyone missed Law & Order Special Victims free on www.hulu.com
It's about like this case.  Even made a reference to snotrag anthony.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/290999/law-and-order-special-victims-unit-missing-pieces#s-p1-so-i0

I started watching last night, and noticed the similarities to Lisa Irwin's case. Didn't watch it, though, cause the story was developing so slow... and there was a Nova hour on PBS, about finding life in distant stars. So, I watched that.

I will get the episode on HULU. Some of the stories in SVU are so relevant to real cases.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #733 on: October 20, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »

Thanks seahorse. It appears that they were renting the house. (the neighbors) If snooping around.....the neighbors hubby talks about a new home they are buying. Could the minor 4 year old be....M?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #734 on: October 20, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »

Thanks seahorse. It appears that they were renting the house. (the neighbors) If snooping around.....the neighbors hubby talks about a new home they are buying. Could the minor 4 year old be....M?

cartfly, Hymmm...I did not know if this is the correct neighbor, I have not connected an address,yet, have you? TIA
I will try to find a birth records..

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=James &ln= Brando&mn=&city=kansas city&state=MO

"Jess" (JP): Her hubby isn't a police officer; he does electronic surveillance for Sprint.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: October 20, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »

Deborah said “I don’t have a problem with me having adult time.”  But weren't her boys up watching a movie and Baby Lisa put in her crib when she and the neighbor started drinking?  She did say that the boys were watching a movie and she was sitting on the front stoop with her neighbor?  That doesn't mean her children were asleep for the night and safe and sound.

http://www.hollybaby.com/2011/10/17/lisa-irwin-missing-mom-drinking-wine/

It's been bothering me to know if anyone saw Lisa that night.  Did the boys?  Did the neighbor?  We only have Deborah's word (after she lied about it) that she put Lisa to bed at 6:30.  Could it be that she changed her story from 10:30 to 6:30 because no one else saw Lisa that night?  I'd sure love to hear what the two boys have to say about that night.

Too many inconsistencies.

I have been wondering that as well.  The boys I assume go to school.  Would get home around what - 2:00-3:00?  Lisa being sick, DB could have told the boys to let Lisa sleep....keeping the door to her room shut.  Did they see Lisa?  Could the purchase of the wipes be an attempt at an allibi?

Totally agree about the inconsistencies....

I also think the "I could have blacked out" statement is an intentional attempt to escape blame when Lisa is found. 

All IMO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: October 20, 2011, 01:50:13 PM »

I may be the only person who remembers that Deborah said from the beginning that she put her baby to bed at about 6:30pm, then she gave the baby a bottle and put her back to bed at 10:30pm, when she (Deborah) went to bed.

I've read many people who got surprised that she "changed" her story on the time she first put the baby to bed. Even the national media said she had changed her story on this.

To me the change in her story is NOT on that 6:30pm time... it is on the last time she put Lisa to bed, since she now says she doesn't remember putting her to bed at 10:30pm as she had previously said.

That means she didn't give Lisa the bottle at 10:30pm, and she didn't check on Lisa at that time.

Not that this makes a whole lot of difference, I know. The baby is still missing and the culprits are probably the parents. Just wanted to let this out, cause it's been gnawing at me.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: October 20, 2011, 01:50:21 PM »

Just thinking out loud..

There is a Samatha M Brando that lives in an Apt off of N.Highland Ave according to white pages.. The closest Rd if off of Vivon  Rd and 48th street.

Did she move to Lister ?

I believe one of the searches was off of Vivon rd.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #738 on: October 20, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »

cartfly, Hymmm...I did not know if this is the correct neighbor, I have not connected an address,yet, have you? TIA
I will try to find a birth records..

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=James &ln= Brando&mn=&city=kansas city&state=MO

"Jess" (JP): Her hubby isn't a police officer; he does electronic surveillance for Sprint.
One neighbor has a hubby in LE (house to the right if facing house)

"S"-neighbor on the left  (if facing the house) that was drinking with DB(appears to be a rental) I am going to stop there because a minor is involved.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: October 20, 2011, 01:58:07 PM »

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2011/10/20/kc_police_clear_700_leads_in_missing_baby_case/
KC police clear 700 leads in missing baby case
October 20, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—Kansas City police are pursuing more than 60 out-of-state leads in their investigation into the disappearance of a baby more than two weeks ago.

Police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said Thursday police have cleared nearly 700 tips and leads in the disappearance of Lisa Irwin. The baby's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, reported their 10-month-old daughter missing Oct. 4. Police have said they have no suspects in the case.

Young says police are following up on 65 tips and leads in several states.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.